Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW BTC GAME - VIRTUALPUB - Official forum  (Read 111487 times)
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:31:55 PM

Tomos my friend,

I want to suggest a few things:

1. domain should be changed for example, virtualpub.com and make VirtualPub v3.0. Open new topic that you can edit and move trolls. I think it must be approved by a moderator.

2. As before the balance would be transferred to the new game to serve again for buying various things, like chairs, beer, wine, whiskey, warehouse etc. All redundant things that are unprofitable should be throw out.

3. inventions should be in the duration of one week, one month, three months, etc. not permanently. That would push people to play more often when they know that this advantage disappears.

4. withdrawal should be allowed only after the players reach a certain level in the game to get the convenience of withdrawal. So players should first achieve a certain level (as in games by @mexicantarget). Depending on the level that the player achieved, opened to him new opportunities to buy some supplements more space in a warehouse, longer operating time bartender, more chairs, etc.

5. withdrawal should not be less than the amount 50000 Satoshi

I think most people would agree to this and would you give priority to start anew. Maybe you should make voting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dopedd

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:11:24 PM

i opened a paypal warning , not even scaled for a claim and admin removed all balance from my account and pending withdraw.

Didnt even tried to sort things out in paypal and because of that i will scale for a claim obviously.

Here is my account : https://s9.postimg.org/aqt5308xb/scamvirtual.jpg

GUYS THIS IS A SCAM , DO BELIEVE THIS SCAMMER ADMIN , JUST CHECK PICTURE FOR YOURSELF.

DO NOT BELIEVE HIS FALSE PROMISES , YOU WILL LOSE.
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:25:11 PM

i opened a paypal warning , not even scaled for a claim and admin removed all balance from my account and pending withdraw.

Didnt even tried to sort things out in paypal and because of that i will scale for a claim obviously.

GUYS THIS IS A SCAM , DO BELIEVE THIS SCAMMER ADMIN , JUST CHECK PICTURE FOR YOURSELF.

you're a sick man

From   VirtualPub         Total Paid 0.00319971        Total Payouts 36        Currency BTC
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:33:39 AM

Please go and f**k yourself!..
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:32:22 AM

hello, thanks for your reaponse..

Dear VirtualPub players - he is one of the idiots that is the reason i not paid you at the time!
And now he is wondering i blocked him!!!!  WTF

It's like i am an employer, stealing company funds but i want salary + if could be , something extra..

go to the hospital
Groath

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:48:29 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2017, 08:09:23 AM by Groath

Where You found Tomos declaration:

"For 16.99$ I'll give You twice (or three times) more! Immediately!"

If You found these (or similiar) phrases, show us. We all will give You right then.

You bought booster. You bought possibility to growth Your income. At the moment You bought, was clear explained: "All withdrawals will be accepted and done, after project will generate needed income!"
shameonscams

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:43:54 AM

It seems that my earlier prediction was not accurate:

waiting time is not around 7 days now. This was only for the first ones on the waiting list.
In the last week you made around 60 payments. You have 1000 users, so at the present rate it takes 4 months to pay them all.

Finally the truth has emerged. It will take forever...
sastrecoix

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:36:21 PM

I bought boosters via PayPal and got my last payment on Febryuary 27th, since then I'm 2nd in the queue and waiting for bitcoin. It's been more than a month since then. I think Tomos has good intentions and he would pay if he could, but patience has a limit. I haven't opened a PayPal warning or done any thing, but just keep playing the game, but I will claim the money if the situation stays at the same point and there is no expectative to be paid. I would prefer the game keep running, and because of this I haven't done anything yet and for the moment I will keep playing. For the moment, not forever.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:59:08 PM

ok let's try to save the VirtualPub

however my paypal will stay for a long time in red numbers,
however i lost 1400$ for this moment
however ad networks giving me 'enough' funds to cover server hosting..
however some dumb people making it way harder

i invested another 400$ from my pocket and started one project (let's say investment project).. that generates 30-140 satoshis / minute but growing from hour to hour
every revenue i will earn will spend to pay at least few players on a daily basis
if it will revive ad network earnings, everything could be ok
but not tomorrow, not in 1 week

i hope at least 100-200 players will help me with my effort (effort = lots of hours i spent to find a way out from this situation, the time i not spent with my family [btw i dont know what is free time])
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:08:14 PM

i invested another 400$ from my pocket and started one project (let's say investment project).. that generates 30-140 satoshis / minute but growing from hour to hour
every revenue i will earn will spend to pay at least few players on a daily basis

i hope at least 100-200 players will help me with my effort (effort = lots of hours i spent to find a way out from this situation, the time i not spent with my family [btw i dont know what is free time])

However, however.

You must not blame people who saw a high chance to earn with the chance you gave them.

Here's my suggestion.

1) Freeze withdrawals, point every user to this topic.
2) Write a post and explain what happened.
3) Get an average number of how much you're earning from your ads.
4) Each week, put as much money you can into repaying the users.
5) Reduce payouts by 5.
6) Increase payouts every now and then, and follow site's progression and not greedy people who're asking more. Pay as much you can pay.
7) Remove all bs "investment" options. That's a huge flag for any site. If you're allowing people earn x2-3 of what normal users can earn, math is simple, you're going down.
Cool Do not involve paypal with any bitcoin related project. You're lucky they didn't ban your account.

You wont come up with any kind of math which will sustain ANY "investment" sites.
I'm telling you this friendly. You're going from one mistake to a bigger mistake.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:23:54 PM

However, however.

You must not blame people who saw a high chance to earn with the chance you gave them.

Here's my suggestion.

5) Reduce payouts by 5.
6) Increase payouts every now and then, and follow site's progression and not greedy people who're asking more. Pay as much you can pay.
7) Remove all bs "investment" options. That's a huge flag for any site. If you're allowing people earn x2-3 of what normal users can earn, math is simple, you're going down.
Cool Do not involve paypal with any bitcoin related project. You're lucky they didn't ban your account.

You wont come up with any kind of math which will sustain ANY "investment" sites.
I'm telling you this friendly. You're going from one mistake to a bigger mistake.

hi mex,
thanks for your suggestions..
i not believe in ponzi "get 3.5% daily for a lifetime" pages (or double your bitcoins in 72 hours), my investments are based on my private business that i trust 1000%! Smiley
also i had great predictions in bitcoin price changes (that was 100% correct!!) where i planned to make first +40% from paypal deposits - but few days before BTC price drop when i planned to invest players deposits, first few "clever" paypal investors started to fuck with me..

this is a good lesson for me, never mix paypal with crypto.. Smiley
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:27:19 PM

However, however.

Here's my suggestion.

5) Reduce payouts by 5.

trust to mex, he is one of the best admin and very smart developer and has best faucets ever, i am earning with his faucets only and its quite enough for me, also i had never have any problem

many respect to mex...

good luck both of you
rattenplan

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:09:31 PM

ok, i want to answer you again. i can wait, if you have a solid plan , but i'm not willing to hear always, that the users are the bastards. no, it's not. you offered a booster option and people used it (me included). i think you did many mistakes in your calculation. shit happens.
but than, you decided to do not answer questions, be offline for days, give a fuck about honest communication,... it s not a mistake of the the users to make disputes. they did, cause they lost their trust.
as you can see, i didn't do it as i said. and i will not do, if i can see that something positive gonna happen.
but do not tell me, it s our fail. my mistake was, to trust you too fast. i will not do it again in this way. but i like the site, i like the concept and i would like to use it. and i do not think, you want to scam people, but in fact users feel like this.
you have lost 1400$? maybe, but you lost it because of your miscalculating and your way to handle communication with your users. you feel fucked up by some users? they felt fucked up from you first, and you gave them reasons to feel so. ok. i will stop criticism here.

you said: "let`s try to save the virtualpub" - yes, ok. let us try. as far as i can, i will try to help. please read all the good advices, find a way to communicate when you are offline, when you will pay and how much. be honest with all this things, especially if something not work. than we all can work together, i think. and trust in you and the pub will rise again.

ok than, i hope for a nice working pub in future with an honest, trustworthy admin.

let s start.
Griwious

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:30:39 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 01:42:32 AM by Griwious

My name is Craizy on the game. Grin
I like this game. I will keep clicking, thats my work.
Tomos81 if you need to take time for the payments, you can take it.
For me is the same...satoshis sitting in the game or in my wallet.
I wont open a paypal claim. I belive in this proyect and i will support
it untill it dies.
Remember players: the games dies when we stop playing
Tomos81 please let us know what is your plan on the chat, thanks in advance.
Long live Virtual Pop!!!
barlasb

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:46:23 AM

Well I have been here since the beginning of virtual pub and I like this game its not bother me to wait for the withdraws and yeah lets save this site and our efforts Smiley just we need to be patient and I am sure that Tomos could do it  Wink
edictalis

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:25:49 AM

Hi Tomos!
I am an "old" user of Mex's sites, and i discovered your game at the beginning too.
I can exactly say what Barslab wrote.
At the moment, i play my role of gamer, i don't mind about payment,
If you please, say what we must do in order to let your game alive. I am not the only one who understand that you have a real life, and real things to do. Try just to communicate with us.
Edictalis
Groath

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:00:09 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 02:41:05 PM by Groath

Agreed

Due the lack of communication current situation is so bad. IMHO more than due the lack of payments. Especially, when players have invest they money and was no info what exactly happens. This made angry most of us. This MUST be changed.

Unfortunatelly payments are important too. Half of active players is gone. If they will see payments from VirtualPub on FaucetHub accounts, MAYBE some of them go back. That is a reason, I wrote two times: Pay everyone his first pending withdraw. It was about 10% of current debt, and maybe twice more persons were click ads and popups last three weeks, generating twice bigger income.

Trust is a basic thing. Trust us then. Players are very random, but in general almost all try to help You. If game will fall, our income will fall either. We have sometimes good ideas.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:00:23 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 03:21:02 PM by mexicantarget

I've got an offer/plan.

If the debt of the site is smaller than I believe it is, I'd like to offer 1 BTC to Tomos (for files/database), so he covers the biggest part of his personal loss. I'd be buying his entire debt.

Now, if this happened, I would pay 50% (100% of debt if it's less than I think it is) of all debt to the users, so they return back to the site (new domain), and would wipe all databases, so I can rework the reward formulas, remove all the deposit options and try fix what's broken.
lmsonho

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:05:53 PM

I agree with you.
The main problem is lack of communication from Tomos.

He comes here, says that some gamers are responsible for his insufficient funds to pay the rest of us and then, he disappears and the communication with him is just that.

He keeps blaming everyone for his failure, but him.

Unlike some of you, for me it's not the same to have my satos in pending withdraws or have them in my wallet.
I want to have them in my wallet and do with them what I want and when I want.
I worked hard for them... as all of us.

This situation is going from bad to worse and, I'm afraid it will not  get any better.
I don't know if I want to keep clicking in a game that does not give me anything in return... just promises to give.
I can't live like this, it's not my way to do things.

I'm willing to help VP and Tomos but I want some prove from him.
If, as he says, we have to trust him, then he have to gives us something. A prove of goodwill that he will pay.

Right now, what I fell is that I am clicking and clicking and the only person that have results from those clicks is Tomos.
He is the only one that receives something from those clicks.
So, from my point of view, I am working and someone is getting the pay.
I feel that someone is f.... me and I don't like it.

Grow up Tomos.
Take your head from the sand and face the facts and the people that are waiting for answers from you.
Give us a prove that you want to solve this.

PS - I think that I will have no reply... This is a very well thought plan in order that he keeps receiving from all our clicks and we will never see a cent.
       Hope I'm wrong. 

lmsonho

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:34:41 PM

I've got an offer/plan.

If the debt of the site is smaller than I believe it is, I'd like to offer 1 BTC to Tomos (for files/database), so he covers the biggest part of his personal loss. I'd be buying his entire debt.

Now, if this happened, I would pay 50% (100% of debt if it's less than I think it is) of all debt to the users, so they return back to the site (new domain), and would wipe all databases, so I can rework the reward formulas, remove all the deposit options and try fix what's broken.

That's a very good business proposal from you Mex. I hope Tomos will do business with you.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: