Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KURT] KURRENT - First Zerocoin that uses X11 algorithm - MANDATORY UPGRADE  (Read 54232 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JonHind

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:01:46 AM

Accumulating a lot of kurrent on cryptopia  Cheesy

looks like moon in near future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodArauj

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:31:23 PM

DEV can you post some updates on twitter? Last post was last year or Jan . Project Still going right

I agree that I neglected the twitter little bit.
Will do better from now on;-)

Best Regards

dzejmsdin

Yeah, good posts makes difference.  pvix did Nice job with Very construtive posts and good marketing.
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:25:49 PM

Dev the op states that there are three members working on the project each having 15-20 years of experience. any way for the community to verify your statement? Like who are you? And why is the primine not held by an escrow and given to the development team over a period of time so the community has more security that you wont dump the primine first change when the coin get some volume.

Also how is development going? private transactions from gui where planned Q1 so that will expire in 5 days. I know this is very low marketcapcoin and cant expect to much of it if anything at all but seems little development updates going on?. maybe you could share/show some of the hard work and be honest about identities and give a little confidence to potential new investors

Some questions have been asked on the GUI work for the untraceable transactions. Same question was asked at Kurrent slack and was answered there. Let me give a status of this work and thoughts on it.

The original idea is this: in order to send untraceable coins, these are the steps needed now and can be done manually:
- mint the needed coins to zerocoin
- wait certain amount
- spend zerocoins, new Kurrents are generated with unrelated addresses
- send these newly generated coins to destination

the idea is to combine these steps together, so people can click on one untraceable send button, instead of going through all the steps above.

Unfortunately there are two issues here:

1. each mint/spend takes a few seconds to complete, and sometimes you have to wait a few moments in order to spend the zerocoins. This is because the zerocoin process involves some intensive processing, which takes time. This is internal in zerocoin, we don't want to mess around with zerocoin core. To make the matter worse, we can't convert any amount to zerocoin, it is only allowed to mint and spend with 1, 10, 25, 50, 100. Therefore, to send 17 coins, you'll have to mint 8 times (10 + 7x1) and spend similarly. The time delay becomes significant and makes this feature unusable.

2. To send something like 28.12 coins, you'll need to mint 29 or 30 coins, which makes the management of untraceable coins complex.

With these reasons, this feature will not be completed in Q1 timeframe (we will update our plan). We are debating if this feature is practical at all, or if so a batch process is making sense or not. We are also looking for other interesting features and would like suggestions from the community.

One thing is certain, this team is committed to long term support and development of the coin. We try our best to find time to develop new features (remember we all have daily jobs and sometimes quite busy at work). We hope the community will support us and let's make Kurrent a much better coin together.

I must say I find it a bit strange that at the end of q1 when you planned on finishing the untraceable transactions you want to debate if this feature is practicle at all? seems to me that if you are serious looking into this matter this question comes at the beginning not when you planned to have it done?

moreover all my previous questions are ignored. Like who are the devs? the say are with 3 people each with 15-20 years experience each but no way to verify it. Also the premine issue is ignored. If you want to attract serious investors you cant have a premine without escrow and anomynous devs with little to no development. And when is asked about this problem dev dont respond to it. Its a shame if you guys are committed as you say cause from your actions it seems more that you are trying to scam some people just my opinion

last try dev care to answer my questions or are you gonna ignore me for the third time? Its not if I ask strange questions ..?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 02:40:09 AM

Dev the op states that there are three members working on the project each having 15-20 years of experience. any way for the community to verify your statement? Like who are you? And why is the primine not held by an escrow and given to the development team over a period of time so the community has more security that you wont dump the primine first change when the coin get some volume.

Also how is development going? private transactions from gui where planned Q1 so that will expire in 5 days. I know this is very low marketcapcoin and cant expect to much of it if anything at all but seems little development updates going on?. maybe you could share/show some of the hard work and be honest about identities and give a little confidence to potential new investors

Some questions have been asked on the GUI work for the untraceable transactions. Same question was asked at Kurrent slack and was answered there. Let me give a status of this work and thoughts on it.

The original idea is this: in order to send untraceable coins, these are the steps needed now and can be done manually:
- mint the needed coins to zerocoin
- wait certain amount
- spend zerocoins, new Kurrents are generated with unrelated addresses
- send these newly generated coins to destination

the idea is to combine these steps together, so people can click on one untraceable send button, instead of going through all the steps above.

Unfortunately there are two issues here:

1. each mint/spend takes a few seconds to complete, and sometimes you have to wait a few moments in order to spend the zerocoins. This is because the zerocoin process involves some intensive processing, which takes time. This is internal in zerocoin, we don't want to mess around with zerocoin core. To make the matter worse, we can't convert any amount to zerocoin, it is only allowed to mint and spend with 1, 10, 25, 50, 100. Therefore, to send 17 coins, you'll have to mint 8 times (10 + 7x1) and spend similarly. The time delay becomes significant and makes this feature unusable.

2. To send something like 28.12 coins, you'll need to mint 29 or 30 coins, which makes the management of untraceable coins complex.

With these reasons, this feature will not be completed in Q1 timeframe (we will update our plan). We are debating if this feature is practical at all, or if so a batch process is making sense or not. We are also looking for other interesting features and would like suggestions from the community.

One thing is certain, this team is committed to long term support and development of the coin. We try our best to find time to develop new features (remember we all have daily jobs and sometimes quite busy at work). We hope the community will support us and let's make Kurrent a much better coin together.

I must say I find it a bit strange that at the end of q1 when you planned on finishing the untraceable transactions you want to debate if this feature is practicle at all? seems to me that if you are serious looking into this matter this question comes at the beginning not when you planned to have it done?

moreover all my previous questions are ignored. Like who are the devs? the say are with 3 people each with 15-20 years experience each but no way to verify it. Also the premine issue is ignored. If you want to attract serious investors you cant have a premine without escrow and anomynous devs with little to no development. And when is asked about this problem dev dont respond to it. Its a shame if you guys are committed as you say cause from your actions it seems more that you are trying to scam some people just my opinion

last try dev care to answer my questions or are you gonna ignore me for the third time? Its not if I ask strange questions ..?

Dude, join there Slack channel. More answers on there.  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
sKroXx

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:01:32 AM

Beware guys, there is a posibility that the wallet contains malware:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/fc2f35a6f7811268ad5d4973906d5e4ff3b99d93095b61add103fd5f5405fa2f/analysis/1489520540/

13/58 flags seems to much for me. It's malware or it's really bad coded.
bamsterdam

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:29:17 PM

oh the dev answers in here just not to my post  Roll Eyes so no need to join slack
granat

Activity: 186

granatgas-pool.info

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 01:59:54 PM

Kurrent pool available to mining with autoswitching pool
Lowest payout
payout only on GAME and DASH (request type payment coin will be added if some miner need it)
bonus reward every 100GAME or 1DASH in total payout will be get 1 GAME and 0.01DASH
Multipool with algo scrypt, sha256, x11 and lyra2rev2

https://granatgas-pool.info

Happy Mining  Grin
almostdone

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:40:22 AM

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/fc2f35a6f7811268ad5d4973906d5e4ff3b99d93095b61add103fd5f5405fa2f/analysis/1489520540/

As monocolor previously posted, what you saw is probably due to the problem that the longer the executable stays, the more problems totalvirus detects. Some other coins reported the same issue.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1691086.msg18330527#msg18330527

I just did a compilation, and run the totalvirus check, it shows this:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c2961dce61cd46d83aa14ca80bab42ba2de8371d958ca4810691d56c114a0425/analysis/

https://s22.postimg.org/bujorj541/Capture.png

it has 3 reported bitcoin-miner (which is normal, as we included miner in the client), and one "heuristic" which usually does not mean anything. If you don't feel comfortable using the pre-compiled clients, please compile yourself from the source, you can inspect the source at github.
slugmandrew

Activity: 138

Everything's a bubble, idiot

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:28:11 PM

As monocolor previously posted, what you saw is probably due to the problem that the longer the executable stays, the more problems totalvirus detects. Some other coins reported the same issue.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1691086.msg18330527#msg18330527

I just did a compilation, and run the totalvirus check, it shows this:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c2961dce61cd46d83aa14ca80bab42ba2de8371d958ca4810691d56c114a0425/analysis/

it has 3 reported bitcoin-miner (which is normal, as we included miner in the client), and one "heuristic" which usually does not mean anything. If you don't feel comfortable using the pre-compiled clients, please compile yourself from the source, you can inspect the source at github.

Quoting so we can see images.

@almostdone - Are you one of the devs of this project?

kringkramfg

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:45:55 PM

Bitcoinminer signatures is always false positives. Do you really think both exchanges would list the wallet if it was a malware wallet?
dzejmsdin (OP)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:49:52 PM

Yes, this are virustotal results:

https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/c2961dce61cd46d83aa14ca80bab42ba2de8371d958ca4810691d56c114a0425/analysis/

only miners and heuristic...

We would not be listed on 4 exchanges and so many pools if we had a malware wallet...

And yes, almostdone is in the Kurrent Team!

brgds

dzejmsdin

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
amingo51

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:34:20 AM

good coin will always go higher, as long as the dev team continues supporting the coin, it will be a great one
bamsterdam

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:04:45 AM

Not if your dev is a scammer who doesn't care to answer legitimized questions even if its asked like three times. He choose to ignore or pretend he doesn't see them. Makes you wonder what his real intentions are. Dont hype this coin if the dev cant even answer some normal questions about transparency, identity and development while he claims to so much experience with no means to verify anything of his statements
cryptoedu

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:22:12 PM

Not if your dev is a scammer who doesn't care to answer legitimized questions even if its asked like three times. He choose to ignore or pretend he doesn't see them. Makes you wonder what his real intentions are. Dont hype this coin if the dev cant even answer some normal questions about transparency, identity and development while he claims to so much experience with no means to verify anything of his statements

We dont care, we will hype the coin anyways, people like you made us loose out from great project. If you are not interested, just zoom off... Are they putting gun on your head over this?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 01:24:52 PM

He's always on the Kurrent Slack channel, too much trolling on here. Check out their Slack Channel. He answers all the questions on there.   Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
amingo51

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:50:26 PM

Come on, you have the right to post whatever you like, and dev has right to choose not to reply to you, i don't see anything wrong with it. No need to post in bold red like a crying baby.

My observation is that dev answers all reasonable questions regarding the coin and its development. But your questions to the dev are really this: (1) who are you exactly, reveal your real name and identity (2) what do you do with premine? give us details.

Dev choose not to reply to you, and clearly he does not want to publish his real name, he thinks there's no such need. He did not do an ICO (even with ICOs so many kept anonymous), he has no obligation to do it. For premine usage, he stated clearly in the front page. There's no need to say more on it. Yes he may sell some, but if the coin is going on well, what is the problem? I am sure he hold most for long term development. He's clearly not dumping it, judging by the price pattern (I've seen many scam coins being dumped once hit the exchange, clearly by the dev with premines). For the development, he's been doing it, we see from time to time new releases and bug fixes.

I am happy with the coin and holding it, I have trust on the dev for his commitment. If you don't feel comfortable, then find another coin you feel comfortable. Asking these questions won't make you go anywhere, if I were the dev, I'd choose to ignore them too.

slugmandrew

Activity: 138

Everything's a bubble, idiot

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:17:38 PM

Come on, you have the right to post whatever you like, and dev has right to choose not to reply to you, i don't see anything wrong with it. No need to post in bold red like a crying baby.

My observation is that dev answers all reasonable questions regarding the coin and its development. But your questions to the dev are really this: (1) who are you exactly, reveal your real name and identity (2) what do you do with premine? give us details.

Dev choose not to reply to you, and clearly he does not want to publish his real name, he thinks there's no such need. He did not do an ICO (even with ICOs so many kept anonymous), he has no obligation to do it. For premine usage, he stated clearly in the front page. There's no need to say more on it. Yes he may sell some, but if the coin is going on well, what is the problem? I am sure he hold most for long term development. He's clearly not dumping it, judging by the price pattern (I've seen many scam coins being dumped once hit the exchange, clearly by the dev with premines). For the development, he's been doing it, we see from time to time new releases and bug fixes.

I am happy with the coin and holding it, I have trust on the dev for his commitment. If you don't feel comfortable, then find another coin you feel comfortable. Asking these questions won't make you go anywhere, if I were the dev, I'd choose to ignore them too.

THIS ^^

You only have to look at github to see the devs have done a good job and aren't just pumping some shitcoin. Development has been slow, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

I think this coin has a lot of potential - you only have to look at XZC and ZEC to see that zero knowledge coins are very popular.

Precision

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:50:14 PM

Wallet seems to stuck at sync for over an hour. Is this tested on Win 10 x64?
SpaceTrader

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:55:12 PM

Wallet seems to stuck at sync for over an hour. Is this tested on Win 10 x64?

at which block it stuck?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 09:33:35 PM

THIS ^^

You only have to look at github to see the devs have done a good job and aren't just pumping some shitcoin. Development has been slow, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

I think this coin has a lot of potential - you only have to look at XZC and ZEC to see that zero knowledge coins are very popular.

Are u githubbed or what? Yes their account does show a few commits but is this even relevant? Since they made their password and username public everyone can log in to their account and commit to the project, Ive done this several times, have contributed to their open source initiative and now wanna know who and why changed github password.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: