Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:31:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bye bye bitcointalk  :(  (Read 37274 times)
provodnikk

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:32:27 AM

For the second day I can not log into my account. I created a new password, but when I write it says "Invalid username or password. I've already sent the second ticket." Previous ticket # 4397.
When will I have access to the exchange?
All the time is not the correct password. Although already reset the password 10 times.
provodnikk

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:11:02 PM

The problem is solved. Username is not always the name of the mail) Cheesy
jonfrakes

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:49:38 AM

This exchange did the same thing to my account recently.

I suddenly lost access to my account and was locked out. I changed my password and contacted support to unlock my account. They emailed back notifying me that my account has been unlocked but when I tried to login with my new password, I still received an error message that says my account is locked. I sent another support ticket but still have never heard from them.
zazka

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:11:19 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 10:54:13 AM by zazka

I made a request to withdraw a BTC and they put a fee of 0.001. Now the transaction is not confirmed for almost a day because they set too low fee for the transaction but in their site it's status is "Confirmed". Don't know what to do now, I opened a ticket and I'll tell the result of it.

Edit: I accelerated the transaction through some site and it worked. Did not get answer from tradesatoshi.com though.
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:44:11 AM

I am pleased to announce:

SATURN2COIN AIRDROP FOR TRADE SATOSHI

The rules for participation are simple.  The first 25 Trade Satoshi users who sign up and qualify will be in the airdrop.

TO QUALIFY:

1. You must be user of the Trade Satoshi Exchange.
2. You must have a Saturn2Coin wallet which you can get from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2334220.40 and keep open to stake your coins.
3. Change your profile picture at Trade Satoshi to the Saturn2coin logo found here https://mega.nz/#!9fY1WBoI!JSMA7X8jimNA73nlCkOB-oI3R3eff_dcqgRZd-nbVdQ.  The easiest way to do this is to download the the picture and then upload it to the user section of your Trade Satoshi as your logo.
4. Post your user name at Trade Satoshi and Saturn2Coin wallet in the Trade Satoshi discord airdrop channel.

AIRDROP REWARDS:

After all 25 spots are filled the airdrop will begin.  Each day you will be sent 10 Saturn2Coins for 10 days, for a grand total of 100 coins.  After 10 days these coins will begin to stake, so make sure to keep your wallet open!  Enjoy!

Cheers,
Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:24:02 AM

4. Post your user name at Trade Satoshi and Saturn2Coin wallet in the Trade Satoshi discord airdrop channel.

Cheers,
Waya

Call me slow but I am having trouble finding Tradesatoshi discord and yours doesn't have an airdrop channel. No links to it anywhere. The rest is done but I can't add myself to the airdrop for few hours now. Can you point me to it please?
BTMG

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:36:52 AM

Cheers,
Waya

Call me slow but I am having trouble finding Tradesatoshi discord and yours doesn't have an airdrop channel. No links to it anywhere. The rest is done but I can't add myself to the airdrop for few hours now. Can you point me to it please?

almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:12:35 PM

I set up 2FA yesterday, confirmed it worked, now today it's not working. My account has been locked.

I'm assuming this issue is related to the alert about API keys changing and so it may be affecting others.

Or is it just me?...
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:01:29 AM

I set up 2FA yesterday, confirmed it worked, now today it's not working. My account has been locked.

I'm assuming this issue is related to the alert about API keys changing and so it may be affecting others.

Or is it just me?...

Not only you. My account has also been locked, and I cannot access my coins.
BTMG

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:09:22 AM

From : https://twitter.com/TradeSatoshi/status/933634687670484992

We inform our users that due an upgrade to our system API keys will need to be generated again.
Please update your API keys.
We apologies for any inconvenience.
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:58:36 AM

Or is it just me?...

Thanks. Well I had a lovely back-and-forth convo with support having to prove my identity in order to disable 2FA, even though I suspected it was an issue with the site. Not a very productive use of my time.
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:39:09 PM

Or is it just me?...

Thanks. Well I had a lovely back-and-forth convo with support having to prove my identity in order to disable 2FA, even though I suspected it was an issue with the site. Not a very productive use of my time.

Exactly that. And given that this was brought about by their system upgrade which wasn't communicated to us before it happened hence locking up everyone who uses 2FA, there really should be a more efficient way to go about getting access to our accounts. I can't imagine their support having to verify the personal particulars of every single user who uses 2FA and who has been locked out as a result of this unplanned issue.
mejim

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:53:46 AM

SCAM SCAM SCAM
same here 2fa locked and funds gone
mejim

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:55:33 AM

recover 2fa email looks like this :!?!?!??! lol

Dear User,
If you having a problem with 2FA verification we can disable it
you just need to CONFIRM that you want us to disable your 2FA CODE together with your details:
USERNAME:
EMAIL:
FULL NAME:
BIRTHDATE:
ADDRESS:
that should match to account registered in the site to proceed this request.
This procedure is to secure our user's account from the hacker.

NOTE: in making a ticket please put your word CONFIRM in the message to resolve your issue.

**EXAMPLE**

USERNAME:   coin1234
EMAIL:      trade@email.com
FULL NAME:  brian go
BIRTHDATE:  1-9-78
ADDRESS:    65 USA
CONFIRMED that i want to disable my 2FA verification code.

Refer Info. READ
https://tradesatoshi.com/Support/Support

Our team will wait your ticket.

Kind regards,
MOD yanakase
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:35:50 AM

The link they included in the email redirects to a login page. For information about how to recover 2FA when you can't log in. Oh, the irony. Smiley

So it looks like they've just been replying with a standard disable 2FA form reply (I got the same) without acknowledging that it was their fault, making the customers think they'd done something wrong. I had only enabled 2FA the previous day, so I thought I'd messed up.
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

Me too Sad They messed up the 2FA with the site upgrade and I am now locked out of my account! Please Tradesatoshi respond to our emails!

mejim

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:33:57 PM

Their email?!?!?!
When i try to login i get:
Verify.
Please enter your secure TFA details.

?!?!?!!? scammers!!!!

Dear User,

Your 2FA verification code has been disabled.

NOTE: We are not responsible for the safety of your account if you don't have 2FA verification. For unwanted reminder of 2FA kindly click the "X" button on the right side to exit the pop up reminder.

The 2FA is important to your account to avoid unauthorized personnel to get access.
NOTE: Security of 2FA verification has 3 kinds.
1.LOG IN
2.Withdrawal
3. Transfer
Make sure you save/note all your details to avoid error and delay in your future transaction.

Refer info.
https://tradesatoshi.com/Support/Support

Kindly let us know how you go.

Best regards,
MOD yanasake
BTMG

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:11:59 AM

Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1155
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:16:28 AM

I'm having problems login in.

Is due to the TFA...

I need help, please help me

Same problem, account locked after 2FA googleauth setup, OTPs just didn't worked during my next login. Looks like they have 3 different QR codes for login, transfers and withdrawals, I scaned all 3 QRs through my GoogleAuth app, but just 1 line was added in GoogleAuth app for TradeSatoshi and as I said before I locked my account trying to login.

Or is it just me?...

SCAM SCAM SCAM
same here 2fa locked and funds gone

Me too Sad They messed up the 2FA with the site upgrade and I am now locked out of my account! Please Tradesatoshi respond to our emails!

trade-sa-to-shi, when are you going to fix this issue with 2FA!? Why there are only 3 attempts, and such a very small time offset is allowed? You should increase these settings like in all others exchanges.

Dear User,
If you having a problem with 2FA verification we can disable it
you just need to CONFIRM that you want us to disable your 2FA CODE together with your details:
USERNAME:
EMAIL:
FULL NAME:
BIRTHDATE:
ADDRESS:
that should match to account registered in the site to proceed this request.
This procedure is to secure our user's account from the hacker.

This method of disabling 2FA is not secure because for many users this information can be found in public sources.
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:25:50 AM

USERNAME:   coin1234
EMAIL:      trade@email.com
FULL NAME:  brian go
BIRTHDATE:  1-9-78
ADDRESS:    65 USA
CONFIRMED that i want to disable my 2FA verification code.

I had send a email above now my account has been unlocked and 2FA disabled but no email response to do so, I just had to try login and see it was done! A acknowledgement email would be better, re-enabled all 2FA. Lets hope this does not happen again!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: