Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:30:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bye bye bitcointalk  :(  (Read 37279 times)
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

It's requesting TFA which doesn't seem to be google authenticator.   I can't log in.
Have you enabled Google Authentication in your account and you can't log in using the codes generated by google auth app or you didn't but the site is asking you for it?

Yes, I have.  Usually it does, but not now.  I trade on about 10 sites and this is the only one with a TFA problem.
Before making a ticket, try these 2 options first:

1) Sync your Google Auth app Time - Go to Menu > Settings > Time correction for codes > Sync now. Log in your tradesatoshi account, if it didn't work and you have your back up QR code or Key, proceed to option 2
2) Ready your 2FA back up - Go to your Google Auth app, long press the code for tradesatoshi then delete it. Scan your QR or input your Key in the app to generate new 2FA code. Try to log in your tradesatoshi account again, if it didn't work as well contact the support.

Why should anyone have to do this for one small exchange that is having problems? 
Problems occur regardless if it's a small or big exchange. If you are not that type of person who tries different ways to solve a problem, that's okay, you are not forced to do these steps. Just do the same like the last time you encountered the problem, if you just waited, then do so now.
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:04:17 AM

It's requesting TFA which doesn't seem to be google authenticator.   I can't log in.
Have you enabled Google Authentication in your account and you can't log in using the codes generated by google auth app or you didn't but the site is asking you for it?

Yes, I have.  Usually it does, but not now.  I trade on about 10 sites and this is the only one with a TFA problem.
Before making a ticket, try these 2 options first:

1) Sync your Google Auth app Time - Go to Menu > Settings > Time correction for codes > Sync now. Log in your tradesatoshi account, if it didn't work and you have your back up QR code or Key, proceed to option 2
2) Ready your 2FA back up - Go to your Google Auth app, long press the code for tradesatoshi then delete it. Scan your QR or input your Key in the app to generate new 2FA code. Try to log in your tradesatoshi account again, if it didn't work as well contact the support.

Why should anyone have to do this for one small exchange that is having problems?  
Problems occur regardless if it's a small or big exchange. If you are not that type of person who tries different ways to solve a problem, that's okay, you are not forced to do these steps. Just do the same like the last time you encountered the problem, if you just waited, then do so now.

I appreciate you helping me with those steps.  

It sounds relatively easy and straightforward but that never stopped doing something like this from causing bigger errors.  You can't trust big companies, even Google, from creating flawless software.   I imagine time synching couldn't hurt anything but why are all the other exchanges synched on my time?

I just hope TS is not having more problems than this.  It locked the account after giving it the codes it sends, and then it doesn't let you unlock it via the link they provide for unlocking it.  

"Please contact Tradesatoshi Support to unlock your account" makes you log in.

That isn't the correct way to contact support.  There is another link that doesn't require a log in.  

I will give them credit they credited me a coin that I deposited after it was lost there for about three weeks.  

gEMx

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:28:11 PM

very frequent runtime errors lately. really affecting uptime
zmumtaz

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:27:07 AM

Whenever i try to login it says
Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

It Suckssss please help me i am stucked at it
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:12:32 AM

Nice, user friendly interface. Great job!
Doddolo

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

transaction fees on tradesatoshi.com are static or dinamically adjusted?
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

transaction fees on tradesatoshi.com are static or dinamically adjusted?
I think that all exchanges apply predetermined fees without being able to be changed by others (only those exchange admin that can change it) for each transaction fees. Go here to see the fees structure at tradesatoshi : https://tradesatoshi.com/FeesStructure

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Poloned

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

Tradesatoshi is a trash exchange, bad website, bad connection, bad support staff.. everything on this site is bad, only trash coins are on this exchange.
kevtos

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

my account was locked too, i can't log in anymore, should i just reset my password?

I think my chrome extension saved the wrong password for TS and i then tried 3 times to log with the wrong one.

Please tell me all my coins are not gone and there is a way to make it
crypto_nox

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:09:12 PM

my account was locked too, i can't log in anymore, should i just reset my password?

I think my chrome extension saved the wrong password for TS and i then tried 3 times to log with the wrong one.

Please tell me all my coins are not gone and there is a way to make it

To unlock your account, please create support ticket. your problem will be resolved. Don't worry
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

Account will be locked if 3 times incorrectly entering the password, but you not need to worry if your account is locked, you just need to send a ticket to contact support and they will reopen your account in a short time.
If you're having a problem with 2FA verification, you can disable it
you just need to CONFIRM that you want us to disable your 2FA CODE together with your details:
USERNAME:
EMAIL:
FULL NAME:
BIRTHDATE:
ADDRESS:
that should match to account registered in the site to proceed this request.
bitcoinish

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

I entered my TFA three times, it didn't work. Made a support request hoping I don't lose all my investment here.. wtf.

for google auth with tradesatoshi - does it show now info other than username and the code?
crypto_nox

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

I entered my TFA three times, it didn't work. Made a support request hoping I don't lose all my investment here.. wtf.

for google auth with tradesatoshi - does it show now info other than username and the code?

nothing to worry, just wait for your support ticket response, they will talk to you soon and help with 2fa issue.
bukz

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

Hi TradeSatoshi! We're looking for a home. Please see our project page for BUKZ [BUZ]

Thanks! Smiley

bitcoinish

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:01:43 PM

nothing to worry, just wait for your support ticket response, they will talk to you soon and help with 2fa issue.
do you know their average response time? i saw some guy saying it's been 5 days with no response for him
crypto_nox

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:45:41 PM

do you know their average response time? i saw some guy saying it's been 5 days with no response for him

there are different time frames for different issues, please give some time. your issue will be fixed as soon as possible.
crypto_nox

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:11:32 PM

Hi TradeSatoshi! We're looking for a home. Please see our project page for BUKZ [BUZ]

Thanks! Smiley

thanks for your interest, please check this link - https://tradesatoshi.com/addcoin

and if you have any question, please create support ticket.
bukz

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

Thanks! Smiley

thanks for your interest, please check this link - https://tradesatoshi.com/addcoin

and if you have any question, please create support ticket.

Thanks! I will be in touch when I can afford to list our coin! Exchange looks great, Cheers.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

Your exchange eally looks nice and easy to use, but as far as I see your daily trade volume overall is still pretty low, how are you going to compete with other exchange to change this situation for better?

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Infinite27

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

Your exchange eally looks nice and easy to use, but as far as I see your daily trade volume overall is still pretty low, how are you going to compete with other exchange to change this situation for better?

We are small exchange for newbie into learning stage.
We do not fake the volume, what you see is what you get' we are not competing to other exchanges our platform is for the user can afford to trade small amount and learn from it so they can familiarize trading and to do next big trades.
#LearningStage #LowAmount #Lowfee #LevelUP #Profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: