Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:36:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will governments create their own cryptocurrency that will replace fiat?  (Read 39270 times)
celcoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:13:28 AM

There is larger shot that fluctuated body gathering will acknowledge bitcoin as their profit future and within the occasion that anyone not recognized then they're going to create their own unequivocal logical teach cash since operating and victimization of crypto region unit basically speedier and fewer mounted around then paper money.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:47:00 AM

In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?
Governments, of course, will issue their own centralized digital crypto currency. I can not now say how successful it will be. It is possible that it can partially displace fiat, but it is possible to switch completely to the use of digital money in a high-tech society with high incomes. In other countries, this is hardly possible. I heard that Sweden wants to switch to the use of crypto currency in the next four years, but I am still skeptical about this idea. Time, of course, will show.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?
Governments, of course, will issue their own centralized digital crypto currency. I can not now say how successful it will be. It is possible that it can partially displace fiat, but it is possible to switch completely to the use of digital money in a high-tech society with high incomes. In other countries, this is hardly possible. I heard that Sweden wants to switch to the use of crypto currency in the next four years, but I am still skeptical about this idea. Time, of course, will show.

if that happens, will initially still use bitcoin as a benchmark, but it will move constantly toward a centralized currency like the USD in altcoin form, eventually the volume will move and bitcoin will be marginalized into a commodity asset like gold, there is another potential where bitcoin will become the eye general money for the whole world, but no longer a ruler for the cryptocurrency.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:56:31 AM

if that happens, will initially still use bitcoin as a benchmark, but it will move constantly toward a centralized currency like the USD in altcoin form, eventually the volume will move and bitcoin will be marginalized into a commodity asset like gold, there is another potential where bitcoin will become the eye general money for the whole world, but no longer a ruler for the cryptocurrency.

soon, after they release their own crypto, bitcoin position will change and if their coin can give more benefits than bitcoin, maybe bitcoin will replace. but I don't think that will happen because if the government gets involved in the cryptocurrency, there will be many aspects that will interfere and bitcoin cannot stand up alone and free because the government trying to control the cryptocurrency because they see that the cryptocurrency have a big potential to reach a big profit for the government.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
chengyinoing

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

This is bound to happen, and the government is afraid they may lose their legal tender, so I'm sure they are planning to create their own cryptocurrency to suppress the existence of bitcoin.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

I think there is a possibility that government will create their own cryptocurrency as digital age is already on the first steps where everything becomes digital were it benefit to the people. Not only that Bitcoin was created for the people, most specially to people that have no capability to create an account to traditional bank. I think government will copy this strategy like what Bitcoin did. It will lessen fiat and government will benefit also because of Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin popularity will never stop and government will adopt to it and have a advantage of it in the future.

Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

Maybe? It is possible that will happen but many of people not using a digital currencies because all people or should I say poor people are not depend on technology they use fiat and fiat will always their money no matter what happen.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:58:20 AM

Everything will depend on the success of the introduction of decentralized crypto currency and its effectiveness for the economy of each country. If the crypto currency is very effective, then the states will also massively issue their centralized digital coins. Again, already these coins should also show their usefulness, and above all for the state. However, I do not think that even a centralized coin of an individual state will replace the national paper money existing there. In addition, in countries with a low standard of living, this will not be possible under any circumstances. I think that a centralized digital coin will be able to walk almost always only along with national money.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

Yeah...It can. One day, the government won't be able to stop the growth of the crypto. They must compete against crypto. But I don't think it will replace fiat currency. It can exist in parallel with paper money (like banking system). But I expect the government to compete fairly with other currencies. In the future, the crypto will be recognized by people and countries. So I think your idea is possible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:31:14 AM

Maybe? It is possible that will happen but many of people not using a digital currencies because all people or should I say poor people are not depend on technology they use fiat and fiat will always their money no matter what happen.
I think Fiat will forever be the main currency forever, although the era more accompanied by many new sophisticated technologies.. it will not affect the main currencies I guess. It will remain strong, and it can be regarded as the hallmark of each country. I think crypto or another something else.. it will only as an alternative currency that will not be intended to replace the fiat, such as a global currency but it can't be the main currency for the citizens.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

I think yes they will really replace the fiat because it is 100 year you are talking about and that is a lot of years. And I am sure that the innovations of the technology is really popular that days and almost all the things will be done digitally and that involves money because we are having a hard time finding some raw materials to have a cash so what are we gonna do is create a system that serves as a currency which is inspired by Cryptos of course but this time in stable mode and centralized
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:31:21 AM

I think this will not gonna be happen, maybe if the government makes a great solution to vanish the world's poverty. So if the  government will do this!  I think they can now make their own cryptocurrency. Because if government make their own cryptocurrency and they we are using this that circulates in the society. What will happen for those indigenous people that belongs to our society? All of them could not acquired this changes, What I mean poor people with a poor knowledge about cryptocurrency could not understand or getting difficult to understand the world's changes. That's why government should  think how to solve poverty instead of thinking how to make their own cryptocurrency.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

It is possible that other governments will decide to create their own cryptocurrency if they don't want to adopt the cryptocurrencies already existing. They would create a coin that would be possible for them to track the movement of funds. Maybe they would create a coin that can only be use exclusively so that people can cash in or cash out fiat. Like when you want to sell bitcoin then you need to exchange it to that coin first before you can exchange it to fiat and if you wanted to buy other cryptocurrencies using fiat then you need to buy the government coin first and exchange it to bitcoin. Then they would only allow the exchange to the licensed platforms wherein all users need to do KYC so that they can still impose the applicable taxes.

esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

if the development of bitcoin and cryptos are rapidly increase and its popularity is also skyrocketing i believe the governments don't have any choice but to adapt and yes create their own cryptos and i think the chance is high because based on what we see in our time that everything which is generate from the digital world beside games off course and have direct impact or practical use in our daily life is difficult to go away or fail, so bitcoin as a pioneer in cryptos, replacing paper money into digital one also will be flourish and gaining more momentum each day.
komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

If all the world will accept cryptocurrency than yes, I think they can do it and they will. I think fiat money are dying, and there will be new king.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

Probably, yes. Government always adjust on what majority of their people do. When internet was invented, they provided ways of getting your documents by online registration so I know they'll do the same with crypto.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

If all the world will accept cryptocurrency than yes, I think they can do it and they will. I think fiat money are dying, and there will be new king.
Silly, you should not negate the value of fiat and enhance the value of cryptocurrency, I know that the government is planning to create their own cryptocurrency but that is just to serve the purpose is consistent with the development of the country, in line with the progress of the world. Replace fiat is not in their calculation and intentions because fiat too useful and convenient, the evidence is very clear when in real life, the number of people that use fiat is still very large, transactions always have fiat, it is an essential product and can not be replaced

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

There is a huge chance for them to create their own cryptocurrency since they cannot really chase the growth of bitcoins today in the market due to its high demand and a very high growth due to its investors.
clarky

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:23:11 AM

In my opinion , staring at how bitcoin (blockchain technology) is getting the attention of financial organization due to the fact of the technology attached to it.  There is a big possibility that authorities will graph and create their own cryptocurrency to change their fiat. two The government always wishes authority so rather of accepting bitcoin itself, they would rather have manipulate and create a centralized cryprocurrency and set up it to its citizen.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:52:12 AM

This is possible. Cryptocurrency is the new trend and innovation right now. Most governments are already accepting these because of its convenience and value. Governmennts should go with the flow and adapt these innovations or else they will left behind,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: