Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:37:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will governments create their own cryptocurrency that will replace fiat?  (Read 39266 times)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:07:32 PM

For sure not to replace fiat.China are working on digital yuan.It will make trading goods more easy and will lower costs.EBC is not going to create and digital euro usa will not create fed coin
So govs will not create his cryptocurrencies anytime soon and for sure not to replace fiat money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

I have seen in many publications statements that this or that country plans to issue its own cryptocurrency. It seems India, South Korea, Russia was. But so far these are only intentions. And also very revealing is the experiment in Venezuela with the El Petro token.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

Perhaps this will happen sometime. Perhaps it will take many years, and maybe in 10-20 years there will be no paper money at all. Now everything is developing and is being implemented so quickly. Many things that we now have for us 20-30 years ago seemed something supernatural
repzaj

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

II think in future, maybe 10 to 20 years from now all government in each countries will have their on cryptocurrency and also their on trading platform. But replacing the fiat maybe not but developing it.
mrsimons121

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

I don't think that will have a lot of support and following though since it goes against the nature of btc that people look for. Decentralized and beyond any government's control. I don't think any government would try that and it won't qualified as a cryptocurrency if ever.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

I think this will continue to be a contradiction, the transaction certainly becomes easier and certainly the government can control the coins in total, but I'm sure many do not agree because they are worried about not having more access.
venlo

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

Probably, yes. Government always adjust on what majority of their people do. When internet was invented, they provided ways of getting your documents by online registration so I know they'll do the same with crypto.
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

I think that maybe will happen only when all block of btc has been mined, but if government is going to create another cryptocurrency, I don't think that it will be succesful
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

I believe, that it will gonna happen or it will symbiosis fiat and cryptocurrency, but  from another side I understand, that it's impossible, like how government will regulate cash moving, because like with other cryptocurrencies, where you can send any amount to another country with no problems, and if they will try to personalize any user by asking to provide documents that only mean, that all transactions will be public, so everyone will able to see how much and when user "A" transferred to user "B". But I don't think people are ready for transparency policies.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:14:40 PM

Maybe it can be happen because government will do anything just to make more more profit or to make what more easier to the public or hopefully if they will not create their own crypto they can accept bitcoin for the benefit of everyone.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:27:01 PM

The government will issue its own cryptocurrency! They want to control the distribution rights and supervision rights of cryptocurrencies again through blockchain technology! The government can crack down on tax evasion through cryptocurrency
Issuing cryptocurrencies is attractive to any government.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:42:15 PM

In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?
do not think too much, because I'm not sure crypto will survive until 100 years into the future. because by looking at the many people who want to fight crypto, like government, and social media, facebook and goole also go against the crypto. let's see together this year, whether bitcoin can face all, because I see the price is getting destroyed.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

The states are already beginning to move in this direction, because everyone understands that eventually the Fiat will have to be replaced and create its own currency.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?

Only stupid country will look forward abandoning their own currency because thats the sign of the country’s and the proof of their economy,yes governments may create their own crypto but like japan this will only support the fiats and will work together with this cryptocoin
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

Yes, this is an event, but it is also possible to see an out-of-ordinary pricing. Just like today's exchange rates, such cryptocurrencies can be traded in a market where there is no quiet movement and no serious fluctuations. But one thing to keep in mind is that cryptocurrencies are uncontrollable, decentralized currencies. Therefore, it is possible to switch to a different network without making these operations in a possible situation and to regulate all these options. Of course, at this point, central banks will not lose their effects and will continue to control the market in accordance with the docket. For that reason, it is difficult to predict how well this would be achieved if something like this is done.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

That is a very possible thing because actually this cryptocurrency can be used and created by anyone because now there is a smart contract so that it can make cryptocurrency easier, but I am sure that coins or tokens created from the government will be very difficult to stabilize and will definitely be used for price games and many will suffer losses.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

I would rather keep fiat/cash in that case... who needs  a centralized crypto? It's going to be the same as fiat currency but just digital...and even less privacy.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

It is very possible to happen. Since we cannot be sure what future brings us, something like ideas is not impossible. Government will surely have this kind of proposal in their mind. They might also think about the new system of trading in each places. It is a good news because the technology is advancing so it is better to have a cryptpcurrency that created by government for a reason that people will believe in it and try to use it daily.

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

it seems unlikely that the government will make digital currencies that can replace real currencies. because surely it would not want a currency as a symbol of the state to be replaced by digital currency

alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

This could happen, because we know that today the era of increasingly advanced technology is increasingly modern. In ancient times people used gold, silver to exchange goods before there was fiat money like this. 100 years is a long time, and it is not impossible that changes will occur, and the government creates cryptocurrency for transaction tools, this can happen but not spontaneously. slowly Fiat will be withdrawn from circulation and eventually the crypto currency replaces it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: