Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will governments create their own cryptocurrency that will replace fiat?  (Read 39268 times)
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:36:16 PM

If cryptocurrency will be accepted,worldwide in each country then their will be possibility that each country will also make their own cryptocurrency that might be replacing fiat currency, because it is been legalized and accepted ,so government will go to what is popular now and go with the era of cryptocurrency.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
AnnaLim

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:32:37 AM

I think will happen soon. And I also think they will create a cryptocurrency the same as bitcoin but not allow it to use for money laundering and crinimal.
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:05:32 AM

If cryptocurrency will be accepted,worldwide in each country then their will be possibility that each country will also make their own cryptocurrency that might be replacing fiat currency, because it is been legalized and accepted ,so government will go to what is popular now and go with the era of cryptocurrency.

I saw that they actually appreciated this, but it was very difficult to make binding regulations. they are worried that all transactions will move wild because there is no cancellation for each confirmed transaction, besides, they are confused about the tax because the transaction applies to the whole world without an official clearing process. The state cannot control this because crypto still has the potential to make inflation on fiat

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?

I think if the government create their own currency it may work because I guess if the government create their own crypto the crypto users switch on that currency. It take a high demand because it is a legal currency.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

The cryptocurrency is the trend of future development, and the government will definitely develop its own cryptocurrency in the future!
Only when the government studies and understands the digital currency in depth will it issue its own digital currency. This is only a matter of time.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

Yeah it is possible for government to create that, and I see it happening in the future, because it will save government a lot of money spent printing these paper money, as well this year the government of Venezuela has issued petrol backed coin and a lot of government will that in the future.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?

I think if the government create their own currency it may work because I guess if the government create their own crypto the crypto users switch on that currency. It take a high demand because it is a legal currency.
Of course it will act as another utility for people in an emergency when they need to transfer money to a faraway place, that's the most convenience I can think of when the government creates their own cryptocurrency. And that's all it can do, then it will not be too much useful and the story of replacing fiat money or paper money is just a joke, the paper has gone through many stages and after many refinements, it is still a priority choice over all, the government wants to replace it is impossible when it has engraved into people's lives

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
prinlyn

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

100 years is too long, I think in the next 10 or 20 years, governments will have their own cryptocurrency for each country.
Yeah I agree with this. In the next few years governments will launch their own cryptocurrency. It will replace not only fiat currency but also paper currency. When government want to do something people accept it without hesitation. They will return paper currency to government and get cryptocurrency. People will definitely feel ease while using cryptocurrency.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

Definitely in some years all the countries will be using a digital approach in order to carry forward their transactions.So the chances are there that every country will have it's own digital currency simillarly the way every country has it's own fiat currency.Chances are also there that all the countries may use some common crytocurrencies such as Bitcoin,Ethereum etc because they are already being used by most of the people but without any control of government.So let's see whether governments will impose some regulations on the existing crypto's or they will launch there new different cryptos.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

Honestly it is possible. Since it is the government it might happen in the future and can be implement and legalize in the places. Also, the days of our now is the era of cryptocurrency so maybe the government are now planning to create a new currency that is digital to make an innovation in currency system nevertheless I don't think it will replace the fiat.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

The cryptocurrency is the trend of future development, and the government will definitely develop its own cryptocurrency in the future!
Only when the government studies and understands the digital currency in depth will it issue its own digital currency. This is only a matter of time.
I doubt the government will create something that is highly volatile and risky. Many factors will be considered by the government to implement it.  For one, the cryptocurrency they will issue should be utilized by all people. This is where the problem is at; crypto isn't for everyone.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

I did not even think about that, why should they create their own cryptocurrency, if they can make bitcoin or some other alt of the world currency, but here they also will face a lot of problems, so this we definitely will not see in this century, maybe the cryptocurrency will capture the whole world, but so far all goes very long towards this.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

States will create their own centralized crypto currency, but even it will not replace national money. Crypto currency will only go in parallel with the national money, it is not capable of replacing them. In addition, a significant part of the population does not want to part with paper money, the crypto currency requires certain knowledge and the availability of technical means, this will not be received with enthusiasm. In many cases it will be more convenient to pay with cash. Therefore, all kinds of money will be walking at the same time and they will complement each other.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

that is absolutely true. If the market is safe and clean, then surely the SEC and the government will in turn participate in this market to make it better. The Crypto market is like the stock market, if it's big enough, then the main factors will come out. Wink
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

in my opinion it is a bit of a waste, because for what makes a new crypto if each country has a different crypto, then what's the difference with money today which also has different value values, and this modern era we have can send money through electronic media, so in my opinion that is a thought that has retreated 100 years for the next 100 years. because it won't change anything
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

Well according to tim draper in 4 years cryptocurrency might become the major payment and people will laugh if you ask to pay with fiat. I do think this scenario would become real in few year and lets see what will happen in 2019.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:01:36 PM

I think that will happen in the future, few weeks back, a minister of finance was giving key note address and he mention how much it cost to print the paper money and said that digital currency will cost such a cost involved in printing and maintaining the paper money, so I think it is possible in the future because a lot government are studying the situation.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:01:20 AM

Governments will not create their own cryptocurrency, because it is difficult to provide a common cryptocurrency rule for all countries as well as changing the value from fiat to cryptocurrency.

Countries are already working on their own cryptocurrencies. The process of their implementation will definitely take time for legal reasons, because they will be centralized. However, the complete replacement of fiat money will be difficult for a long time.
Nope, I think the government will continue to manage fiat or their local currency alive because local currency means many things to describe their country's economy, there are many things why fiat continues to survive and I don't think that the state will make their own cryptocurrency, while they want centralization
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

We don't know that for sure because we are all dead on that time but for now there is no reason that every nation will create their own currency just to get rid of their own fiat currency but making their own currency as investment in order to make their fiat currency to become more strong is much possible.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:57:24 AM

We don't know that for sure because we are all dead on that time but for now there is no reason that every nation will create their own currency just to get rid of their own fiat currency but making their own currency as investment in order to make their fiat currency to become more strong is much possible.

100 years is too long to wait the governments create their cryptocurrency, and I think they will create in the next year (or they already created without we know?). They can create a new type of money, but the problem is they need to see how good their chance to change their money to the new type of money. But I think they can also use cryptocurrency to be used as a new payment system, and if this is happening, then it will make a big explosion in the cryptocurrency because all people will get involved in the cryptocurrency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: