Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will governments create their own cryptocurrency that will replace fiat?  (Read 39268 times)
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:59:54 AM

I think every state in the future will create its own digital currency. Although these currencies are similar to Bitcoin, they will not have the same features. The money of the states will surely remain central, and they will not have a decentralized currency such as Bitcoin.
I agree, by following the increasingly advanced technological developments with the presence of digital currencies, of course the government will make its own digital version of the currency. and with a system that is still centralized, the government does not want to lose control
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:23:06 AM

In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?
well i do think they will do. Bitcoin has profen that transaction using cryptocurrency is trustable and effective for cross-border country. I do read about rusia going to make their own cryptocurrency, rusia is a big country, i think it would trigger others country to also make their own cryptocurrency.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:06:54 AM

I think every state in the future will create its own digital currency. Although these currencies are similar to Bitcoin, they will not have the same features. The money of the states will surely remain central, and they will not have a decentralized currency such as Bitcoin.
I agree, by following the increasingly advanced technological developments with the presence of digital currencies, of course the government will make its own digital version of the currency. and with a system that is still centralized, the government does not want to lose control
Of course, with the level of social development and the continuous use of new technologies, the government will soon create their own cryptocurrency when this is a leading trend, it is part of the future picture but it will definitely take a long time for this event to be officially launched and applied because this is just a technological development, people will use it or not is still another problem, the government needs time to encourage people. And even if the government succeeds in encouraging people to use the currency they create, fiat or money paper will survive when it is part of society and cannot be separated.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Marry Finch

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:38:47 PM

It is unlikely that all states will create their own cryptocurrency. Those who will do this will most likely create something similar to stable coins. That is, it will be the same national money, only in the digital shell. Such a centralized cryptocurrency will be useful for the state, since it will interact with its economy and strengthen it. In fact, it will be a new type of non-cash cash payments.
Such a cryptocurrency will not replace fiat, they will be walking in society at the same time.
abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:30:40 PM

I really think government will create their own cryptocurrency that will replace Fiat. Cryptocurrencies will dominate the world and the government would have no choice than to create theirs which they feel they will have control over. Government actually don't like what they can control. And when the people starts going for things that ain't controlled by the government,  government would try to create something similar in order to attract the people.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 09:01:39 PM

It is almost impossible that every state/country will create their own crypto currency. Probably you know PayPal, skrill, neteller are too old virtual currency but still they are missing on a lot of country so how you think every state will allow and even create own currency.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:19:35 PM

When governments implement this they will have complete control over the currency with the function to revoke transactions and freeze accounts.  It is a very scary thing but at least hackers would have a more difficult time with stealing money.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:26:04 PM

Not now but in very near future they will many say not so soon but i think it will happen sooner than we can expect it we have big adaptation process so it will happen to believe me but int not so easy of course.

Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 04:36:02 AM

I think in this very fast development, surely payments will be done digitally, especially in the next 100 years, maybe every country will use payment using crypto. rather than the government making digital currencies better to adopt existing crypto

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:21:24 AM

When governments implement this they will have complete control over the currency with the function to revoke transactions and freeze accounts.  It is a very scary thing but at least hackers would have a more difficult time with stealing money.
I thought it would be the same if the system was like that. which only distinguishes between real money and digital money. system can still be controlled by the central system.

Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:22:50 AM

I really think government will create their own cryptocurrency that will replace Fiat. Cryptocurrencies will dominate the world and the government would have no choice than to create theirs which they feel they will have control over. Government actually don't like what they can control. And when the people starts going for things that ain't controlled by the government,  government would try to create something similar in order to attract the people.
No, this will not happen for several reasons.
First, a significant part of the population does not agree with the fact that they have been deprived of the opportunity to use paper money. This is still the most simple and convenient form of financial calculations.
 Secondly, states will always support their national money and never refuse it. The economy can grow with a healthy and reliable financial and credit policy, which will be based on national money. Cryptocurrency can not replace them, because between the cryptocurrency and the economy of any state there is no necessary relationship.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:52:35 PM

In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?
Anything can in the next 100 years, so much also have happened in the last one hundred years, that we didn't expect to happen so expect the unexpected to happen also in the next 100 years, some of us will not live to see that but I believe there will be one country that's going to start that and we should support that country if it happens.
Carreuh

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:04:47 PM

Maybe in a period of 100 years it is a very long time to predict something because the term has been very far developed so that it is difficult for us to predict if the government will make cryptocurinary currencies, before we have to think about whether or not the cryptocurenncy currency can be  think about how the cryptocurinary currency will be in the next 100 years

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:33:26 PM

If governments will create their own cryptocurrency, this will not be done to replace national money. It will actually be the same national money, only in the digital shell. Such a centralized cryptocurrency will not be able to replace cash, they will walk in the state in parallel with each other.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:34:14 PM

I don't think any government would invest in creating a whole new cryptocurrency  just to replace its fiat currency in case cryptocurrencies are legalized. It's way better to go with cryptocurrencies that are secured and already functioning in the cryptosphere. Creating your own blockchain with its cryptocurrencies makes the project more vulnerable to hacking and cyber theft.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:48:42 AM

Governments will never change fiat to crypto because the adoption effort is to big for everybody.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:00:20 AM

i am not expecting any government to create a cryptocurrency of her own but to receive the created one and allow it an approval to replace the fiat.
government created cryptocurrency is not sure to be better the existing ones and could even be made diversified and thereby not producing the result of the purpose.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:32:56 AM

fiat will not be replaced by the government and the government will not make its own cryptocurrency because it might be a system that worries the country's finances about hacking and there are many more reasons the government will not replace fiat because it will not happen even though the legal cryptocurrency

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:43:28 AM

fiat will not be replaced by the government and the government will not make its own cryptocurrency because it might be a system that worries the country's finances about hacking and there are many more reasons the government will not replace fiat because it will not happen even though the legal cryptocurrency
I agree. fiat is still very useful at this time. especially for developing countries, of course there are still many traditional markets that are difficult to replace crypto, starting from supporting factors and human resources.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:49:00 PM

Such coins will be useless and will eventually crash just like their fiat, governments seem to think that we are dumb, that as long as they create a similar product in appearance but different in its characteristics we are going to adopt their coins and forget about bitcoin, and that is not going to happen, if they were responsible from the beginning and did not manipulated the economy by printing money we will not need bitcoin but since they have proven they cannot be trusted this means I will never trust them again with my currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: