Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 8010 times)
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:18:17 PM

looks pretty good for a forum and templates very light, I think it needs to try to create an account there, probably to get the latest news there that I have not found in this forum

Very new forum, help me to spread the forum  Smiley Smiley Smiley
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:21:10 PM

Can you tell us more about ranking system, i don't think 1 or 2 months will be enough for someone to become hero member and earn 1000 satoshi/topic.
Promotion is nice, but you still need to limit this i am sure lots of people can sit whole day and create large number of new topics, especially in hmm...all sections.
You're right my friend, check this: http://cointalk.club/index.php/topic,2.0.html but I think I should follow your speeches and I will do.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:21:39 PM

Even though the board and sub-boards looks similar with bitcointalk.org, i think this forum might be doing well if you can find loyal members.
Maybe you should do some promotion, add local sub-board and make some thread to encourage people to join your forum.

Wish best for you Smiley Smiley

Thanks a lot...  Smiley Smiley Smiley
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:22:36 PM

It looks like BItcointalk.org. Where do you get the script ? In my opinion, people will never get attention if you use .website domain. Try to buy some domains like .com, .org, .net. Believe me, I have experience about making websites and advertising people. And good luck to you, hope that you will know how to run this forum in at least a year

Bitcointalk uses Simple Machines and the default them. The top right corner of the forum gives it away.  Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy You are right... Many forums are made using SMF...
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:23:41 PM

Just updating some info about the forum that I see on another thread about the same forum.

Now you can earn some satoshis by creating threads, replying to users, etc... It's like a Signature Campaign, but paying lower amounts of satoshis, give a look.  Smiley

It looks like they are paying 200-1000 satoshis for topics and 50-100 satoshis for new replies. That is not even 1 penny per post  Embarrassed

See the contests.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:21:53 PM

This is very nice contest, forum has 30 sections so its possible to win 0.0015 - 0.009BTC/week. I think this should reduce spam. Hm, i don't see scam section in forum, you should add it - more scam warnings in different places - less scammed people.

Yes, good prizes. Let's see who will be the lucky guys that will earn these prizes.

The forum is very quietly yet, we need more people posting there. Now OP is offering good special prizes, everyone who creates good threads have chance to win, much better than most faucet's rewards.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 10:33:55 PM

OP i suggest you to add local board too, good luck with it, might be will try to join ASAP Smiley

OP should some giveaway(bitcoin or altcoin) which can attract people to use the forum, if OP just make a same bitcoin forum like this forum did, it will not crowded, unless OP have a unique features/content(in terms of the thread, or anything which unique) and have plus point.
Yes, it would be too hard to run a forum now a days as admins need to keep on doing some fruitful activities to hold and make members to come back. I also had a bad experience by starting a money making forum and abandoned after 3 months due to lack of sponsors and members. Needed very big budget to survive.

If it low budget, you should to hard work to build a SEO and marketing to expose your forum, using low amount to let people advertise to your site will be good movement to collecting funds, do not make image of your forum bad let scam site advertise on your site, its should be selected. Also like what i have said above, uniqueness features probably the most influential to attract people join.
Let's take an example https://cryptocointalk.com/ that site still pretty crowded, they have good altcoin giveaway, which be a plus point.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:16:12 AM

This is very nice contest, forum has 30 sections so its possible to win 0.0015 - 0.009BTC/week. I think this should reduce spam. Hm, i don't see scam section in forum, you should add it - more scam warnings in different places - less scammed people.

I will add scam sections, but I need some times. No one likes to be scammed. So, its really an important thing. Smiley Smiley Smiley
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:18:47 AM

Yes, good prizes. Let's see who will be the lucky guys that will earn these prizes.

The forum is very quietly yet, we need more people posting there. Now OP is offering good special prizes, everyone who creates good threads have chance to win, much better than most faucet's rewards.  Smiley

Thanks a lot. You may have a chance to win Wink Wink Wink
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:21:19 AM

OP i suggest you to add local board too, good luck with it, might be will try to join ASAP Smiley

OP should some giveaway(bitcoin or altcoin) which can attract people to use the forum, if OP just make a same bitcoin forum like this forum did, it will not crowded, unless OP have a unique features/content(in terms of the thread, or anything which unique) and have plus point.
Yes, it would be too hard to run a forum now a days as admins need to keep on doing some fruitful activities to hold and make members to come back. I also had a bad experience by starting a money making forum and abandoned after 3 months due to lack of sponsors and members. Needed very big budget to survive.

If it low budget, you should to hard work to build a SEO and marketing to expose your forum, using low amount to let people advertise to your site will be good movement to collecting funds, do not make image of your forum bad let scam site advertise on your site, its should be selected. Also like what i have said above, uniqueness features probably the most influential to attract people join.
Let's take an example https://cryptocointalk.com/ that site still pretty crowded, they have good altcoin giveaway, which be a plus point.

Thank you, I will be very pleased if you join. Together we can spread the new bitcoin forum.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
And I will keep your words in my mind, thanks for your suggestion.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:39:14 AM

Thank you, I will be very pleased if you join. Together we can spread the new bitcoin forum.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
And I will keep your words in my mind, thanks for your suggestion.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

But actually its very hard to spread your furom if ypu don't have any budget to advertise it and people cannot help your cause since they will surely leave your furom once they seen that traffic are pretty low, thats why you need to put up some little effort fpr advertising so you can see some better result from it, and actually your big competitor is bitcointalk thats why new furom will get a hard time to introduce themselves on this industry.

alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:00:56 PM

But actually its very hard to spread your furom if ypu don't have any budget to advertise it and people cannot help your cause since they will surely leave your furom once they seen that traffic are pretty low, thats why you need to put up some little effort fpr advertising so you can see some better result from it, and actually your big competitor is bitcointalk thats why new furom will get a hard time to introduce themselves on this industry.

Will you please tell me where to advertise and how?
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:21:12 PM

looks pretty good for a forum and templates very light, I think it needs to try to create an account there, probably to get the latest news there that I have not found in this forum

The procedure for spreading it is simple just try to start your own sponsored services at that forum and invite people to there from here or other places to take advantage from the service and start paying for posts or start a signature campaign for any of your product or blog so people will start to post on that forum.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:34:45 PM

The procedure for spreading it is simple just try to start your own sponsored services at that forum and invite people to there from here or other places to take advantage from the service and start paying for posts or start a signature campaign for any of your product or blog so people will start to post on that forum.
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I am paying for registering and activities, there are contests in every week. But signature campaign is too costly for me.  Cry Cry Cry
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:38:57 PM

There are many ways to start promotingyour website we have PPC paid traffic from adword planner facebook twitter instagram social medias will work..
But the problem upon checking your  forum there are few post..better to increase more post hired some poster and pay for bitcoinuntil you can get enough threads and post. before you can promote it.
Forum is not fast to have minimum traffic it takes few months or years to get the good traffic to your website and more members to come..
Also better to change your domain into .com it is more easy to rank some of your thread from your forum..
Do seo and post trending and good long tailkeyword that can attract people to join in your forum..
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:00:41 AM

I just registered and made a topic regrading my website here.

I really like how your forums design look. I mean ... even though it does not looks modern, I really like how to place the advertisement in places that will not obscure your website. It is very user-friendly from a point of view of someone using forums for a few years now.

I think, if you have enough budget, you should get a more responsive and modern looking theme so that you can attract people who do not know how to use forums to your ... forums.

[snip]

If you visited the topic that I created on your site, you can see that I am the owner of http://bitrevenues.com/. I am currently running an auction here at Bitcointalk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1693851) for a 500x500 banner placement at two of my sites which the user will need to see for at least ten seconds before continuing. I am not going to promote myself much here, so please do visit the auction topic if you are interested.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:28:41 PM

There are many ways to start promotingyour website we have PPC paid traffic from adword planner facebook twitter instagram social medias will work..
But the problem upon checking your  forum there are few post..better to increase more post hired some poster and pay for bitcoinuntil you can get enough threads and post. before you can promote it.
Forum is not fast to have minimum traffic it takes few months or years to get the good traffic to your website and more members to come..
Also better to change your domain into .com it is more easy to rank some of your thread from your forum..
Do seo and post trending and good long tailkeyword that can attract people to join in your forum..

Thanks for your advises. The forum needs many useful posts to attract visitors. I am working on it. And I have searched for cointalk.com and cointalk.org, but not available. Will you suggest some domain names? I can't think without "cointalk" because this is simple and appropriate. But .com and .org is not available for it  Cry Cry Cry
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:35:37 PM

I just registered and made a topic regrading my website here.

I really like how your forums design look. I mean ... even though it does not looks modern, I really like how to place the advertisement in places that will not obscure your website. It is very user-friendly from a point of view of someone using forums for a few years now.

I think, if you have enough budget, you should get a more responsive and modern looking theme so that you can attract people who do not know how to use forums to your ... forums.
I am really very happy to hear that, and thank you for joining. Smiley Smiley Smiley
[snip]

If you visited the topic that I created on your site, you can see that I am the owner of http://bitrevenues.com/. I am currently running an auction here at Bitcointalk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1693851) for a 500x500 banner placement at two of my sites which the user will need to see for at least ten seconds before continuing. I am not going to promote myself much here, so please do visit the auction topic if you are interested.

Let me see, I may be interested.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:05:43 PM

just checked your forum it is just copy of this forum but you dont have running the signature campaign so i think the users are only able to earn through your bounty program and that is too low and the task is high, so i think it will take some more time to get the forum in main stream.

You have to run more bounty programs to promote your forum
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:07:26 PM

just checked your forum it is just copy of this forum but you dont have running the signature campaign so i think the users are only able to earn through your bounty program and that is too low and the task is high, so i think it will take some more time to get the forum in main stream.

You have to run more bounty programs to promote your forum
I think so. But the main problem is my country doesn't support bitcoins and paypal. A few are supported but there are many problems with them. And I am under 18 so that I am not eligible for any credit cards. So that, I have to earn bitcoins and after then I can use them.  Cry Cry Cry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: