Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 8001 times)
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:06:10 AM

Newly created forum.
*** Board for Service Announcements, useful for promoting faucets and others.
+ Many useful boards.
http://cointalk.club
Check if it's useful for you.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
A good and best reference, more and more options to get to know and learn bitcoin. I hope in there also available signature campaign or many giveaway, so while learning we can earn bitcoin or altcoin.  Wink
Welcome to the world of Crypto Coins! There's no signature campaign (described the reason above) but have a small reward system. And keep your eyes on "Faucets" section, you will find faucet links. Most people say that faucet is the best option for learning about Crypto Coins. Thank you. Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:02:56 PM

Design must be changed... It looks like beginner and does not give trust to me.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:13:14 PM

Design must be changed... It looks like beginner and does not give trust to me.
Many people liked the design and it's new forum, you can trust the admin. Wink Wink Wink
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:21:39 AM

up
rancidgash

Activity: 735

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:39:57 PM

I don't know why people don't like this design  Roll Eyes For me is very nice Smiley

But at the moment there is nothing interesting besides faucets advertisement. Maybe you should to do some contest or campaign for example pay per post or twitter campaign - similar to:
Why Future - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1675494.0
or
BitConnect - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1706046.0
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:57:35 PM

I don't know why people don't like this design  Roll Eyes For me is very nice Smiley

But at the moment there is nothing interesting besides faucets advertisement. Maybe you should to do some contest or campaign for example pay per post or twitter campaign - similar to:
Why Future - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1675494.0
or
BitConnect - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1706046.0
Thank you so much. I am on your suggestion. Smiley Smiley Smiley
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:48:24 PM

Newly created forum.
+ Many useful boards.
the site has most similar sub-boards with bitcointalk.org, but it is not bad because the appearance is not really like this forum.

I saw you add some colours and pictures. it is interesting. I also saw the members in not in high amount, so keep advertising the site.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 03:05:14 AM

Newly created forum.
+ Many useful boards.

It would be nice of there were other forums besides bitcoin talk where you could do campaigns. Maybe you could start a new trend ?
Add some signature campaigns and things if you csn find enough support. Hope you good luck and good choice using simple machine forum.

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:24:14 AM

Newly created forum.
+ Many useful boards.

It would be nice of there were other forums besides bitcoin talk where you could do campaigns. Maybe you could start a new trend ?
Add some signature campaigns and things if you csn find enough support. Hope you good luck and good choice using simple machine forum.
Agree,it would be really nice to have another forum which talks about bitcoin but in my own view people would really tend to go into a site which is the most popular and reputable which is this forum. As i saw on the forum stated on the OP i could say its really a copycat on this forum and i hate there are too many ads better lessen that and if you like to expose your new forum and if you have the budget then you should run a campaign.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:51:03 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 03:53:45 AM by alamin99

the site has most similar sub-boards with bitcointalk.org, but it is not bad because the appearance is not really like this forum.
I saw you add some colours and pictures. it is interesting. I also saw the members in not in high amount, so keep advertising the site.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you, signature campaign will be available later (said before the reason Smiley)

Agree,it would be really nice to have another forum which talks about bitcoin but in my own view people would really tend to go into a site which is the most popular and reputable which is this forum. As i saw on the forum stated on the OP i could say its really a copycat on this forum and i hate there are too many ads better lessen that and if you like to expose your new forum and if you have the budget then you should run a campaign.
I have removed side ads. As my forum and this forum both are about crypto-currency, so I think there are not big problems if found similarity. Grin And about signature campaign, I have said before. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:13:45 AM

It looks good and running successfully. Good thing with it is the addition of various other sections in with very simple language. Lot other service addition is found, but promoting through different forms were required to make it more successful than the present. Already Op mentioned about the signature campaign, so something similar to signature campaign and trading availability grab the attention of more users from various other forums.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:23:59 AM

Newly created forum.
+ Many useful boards.

Wow this is free advertisement. Is this allowed in this forum? I thought it is really strict here for deleting some posts that are not useful for their own.  Grin Even if it is being thankful to the ones who are helping others. Such silly moderators.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:17:05 PM

I must really commend you for keeping it real till this time as maintaining a forum is not always easy as we are most likely addicted to bitcointalk.org here. I also say that its not going to be easier soon as people get aware of the forum, they check it out, something needs to keep them coming and that's the hard part which you really need to work on @op. Good work and keep it up.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:36:03 PM

Thank you. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you, signature campaign will be available later (said before the reason Smiley)

I have removed side ads. As my forum and this forum both are about crypto-currency, so I think there are not big problems if found similarity. Grin And about signature campaign, I have said before. Smiley Smiley Smiley
You have a point though they are both cryptocurrency related forums on which similarities will surely be present on some matter.As ive visted again on the new forum i could say design is good and now a simple one and ads are being removed which is good. Im hoping this forum will rise too dont worry just proceed on your plans on your site. All things do start from little to big. Goodluck.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 12:57:21 AM

It doesn't have SSL?
I took a quick look and I liked the Payments Button.  Grin How often do you pay out?

Still, I gotta say, good work OP. Keep it up and do your best. ^^
I'll take a better look-see soon.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:17:41 AM

On your forum everything is mostly the same as bitcointalk so it is hard to think that people will join that readily for getting the traffic of posters you need to introduce something special on your forum which will greatly benefit the members of your forum.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:17:16 PM

Hello guys, see the new features of my forum. Most of you has said that it's a clone of bitcointalk. Now, compare and find these new features if these are available here in bitcointalk! Cool Cool Cool
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:30:31 PM

Hello guys, see the new features of my forum. Most of you has said that it's a clone of bitcointalk. Now, compare and find these new features if these are available here in bitcointalk! Cool Cool Cool

just visited the site. nice design, best of luck for your project. I will sign up here. Smiley
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:29:50 PM

just visited the site. nice design, best of luck for your project. I will sign up here. Smiley
Thanks a lot... Smiley Smiley Smiley
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:31:32 PM

New:
  • Quick Registration/Login using Social Networks
  • Global Shoutbox
  • Facebook style chatting widget
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print