Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 8001 times)
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:42:46 AM

Its actually not that bad for a forum. Just needs more users and some marketing and it could really take off.
yeah... you are right...
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:47:55 PM

After looking at the signature campaign thread a suggestion came to my mind. The suggestion is that as your forum is a new forum and do not have much users on the forum so none of the person will start a signature campaign for on your forum and the activity will remain lower so if you start a self sponsored signature campaign on the forum then some of the members will come and will start discussion on the forum. That will be a good start for you.
Neogeon

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:42:14 AM

bitcointalk is so well established that i dont think any new forum has any chances to thrive no matter how good it is. people are so used to come here and everyone is here already.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:04:37 PM

bitcointalk is so well established that i dont think any new forum has any chances to thrive no matter how good it is. people are so used to come here and everyone is here already.
It only need the support and some investment from the owner of the site/forum to give it the success. You are right that bitcointalk is the most famous for the crypto discussion it is because of their early struggle for bitcoin and its forum.
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:22:18 PM

Forum built on Simple Machines as I think, Good start but you should at least display SMF logo or "Powered by SMF" as our bitcointalk forum
do  Roll Eyes. Anyway I think you should work on design more, and as special content that users will found exceptionally in your Forum

Good Luck
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:53:33 PM

After looking at the signature campaign thread a suggestion came to my mind. The suggestion is that as your forum is a new forum and do not have much users on the forum so none of the person will start a signature campaign for on your forum and the activity will remain lower so if you start a self sponsored signature campaign on the forum then some of the members will come and will start discussion on the forum. That will be a good start for you.
wow...!!! really great idea man!!! thanks a lot... I will keep your idea in my mind... Smiley Smiley Smiley
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:26:13 PM

That is good it looks like you have taken a serious step. I was just curious that how is your planning about the forum as there are thousands of people who start forum and leave it dead for bots to take over.

Can you tell me which Mod is you using for preventing the bot to enter the site. with my forum the bigger problem is the entrance of bots. 
I am using cloudflare for primary protection. And there are some mods such as CleanTalk, anti-spam, Login/Register captcha etc... But a question, how do you detect that "this is bot" and "this is human"?!! Roll Eyes

It is not difficult to detect any bot in any forum. the bot is those users who only post without knowing the language of the forum and they do not consider that which country the forum belong. The clear thing is that a bot is that which start positing continuously one thing again and again without any rule and without knowing about the traffic of the forum.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 07:36:51 PM

Nobody is going to use it....face it

Be nice dude wow.

My goodness! It's a carbon copy of bitcointalk.org
The interface is nice though, and you will need to do some rigorous advertisements for months to get it started.
Wish you the best, good work.

Because it is simple machine forum.

cryptoanalyzer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:58:59 AM

I suspect duplication....am I right?
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:47:37 AM

This thread will give confusion to any member in the forum. I would suggest to the community here not to entertain this questioners to the member. It is only just a copy cat to the original one, you know what I mean.
waltonvani

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

Newly created forum.
*** Board for Service Announcements, useful for promoting faucets and others.
+ Many useful boards.
No restriction for new members! In Bitcointalk, there are many restrictions for various purposes.

What's new in this forum? Huh Huh Huh
  • Quick Registration/Login using Social Networks
  • Global Shoutbox
  • Facebook style chatting widget
  • Audio and Video auto Embedding
  • Activity Bar
  • Buddy List Page
  • Today's Posts button
  • Say Thanks button
  • Referrals System
  • Post Ratings
  • Popular Topics button
  • Like Posts button
  • Country Flags
  • @mention members
  • New Smileys
  • Default Avatar
  • Topic Solved option
  • Twitter Tweet Button to Posts
  • Forum game: Battle
  • vNES Integration
  • Happy Birthday promo
  • Social Media Sharing
  • Live Support
  • Quick Translation
  • Drafts
  • Countdown BBCode
  • BBC Colorbox
  • QR Code BBcode
  • Dice Roller BBcode
  • Signature Area BBCode Buttons
  • Images with Margins and Borders
  • Image Floating to Left or Right BBCode
  • +MORE COMING SOON!
I hope that you will not dislike. Grin Grin Grin

I see that this forum looks like a bitcointalk.org about the content and design. Sometimes I feel confused which one is bitcontalk.org or which one is your forum ? you need to creat new and significant design for your forum .

Minexcoin — A new era of payments || ICO || DISCUSSION
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:59:20 PM

I see that this forum looks like a bitcointalk.org about the content and design. Sometimes I feel confused which one is bitcontalk.org or which one is your forum ? you need to creat new and significant design for your forum .

That's because they're built on the same 'Platform', Judst like wordpress if you ever heared about it, He have now the default design, its so popular
all he need now is a special and attractive content
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 02:08:40 PM

the forum will still end up like the rest of the crypto forum that tried for more than years to make theirs busy. but not while bitcointalk.org is around.
i have been to different forum and its never an easy job to make a forum work when somebody has already established the first.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:00:47 AM

Everyone, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Smiley
My site was under attack @FLoving. Now, everything is fine. Smiley
Folks, my forum and this one is built on the same platform. But my site's looking was different, but I have to use default because most plugins doesn't support other customized themes. And, yes that's just an alternative of bitcointalk. But categories and boards are not 100% same. If you make a deeper look, you will find this. Many new features are available that don't exist here in bitcointalk. And I am planning to create subdomains such as ru.cointalk.club , bn.cointalk.club for different languages. In bitcointalk, there are some poor boards for local. Roll Eyes
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:11:19 PM

Guys, look at my forum now. Smiley Smiley Smiley
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:46:28 PM

You site looks more attractive with your new theme, but focus on the logo, it do not matches the new theme.

Hire me for your campaign management
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:34:07 AM

You site looks more attractive with your new theme, but focus on the logo, it do not matches the new theme.
thanks a lot for your feedback. I will try to create a new logo. Smiley
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:54:27 AM

This is one of the funnies forum attempts I've seen. LOL

I know how much you love the game Assassin's Creed, but you didn't have to use that theme on you new "Bitcoiner's Forum" you were talking about. Paying attention to details will get you far, and by the looks of it you don't even give a feel and vibe of a bitcoin forum. If you really want to make a nice forum them make it simple and offer something new. Not just copy this one and just put a spice of your own liking. Tip, ditch the damned assassin's creed theme, it's not an assassin's creed forum!
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:02:41 PM

I know how much you love the game Assassin's Creed, but you didn't have to use that theme on you new "Bitcoiner's Forum" you were talking about. Paying attention to details will get you far, and by the looks of it you don't even give a feel and vibe of a bitcoin forum. If you really want to make a nice forum them make it simple and offer something new. Not just copy this one and just put a spice of your own liking. Tip, ditch the damned assassin's creed theme, it's not an assassin's creed forum!
hahaha... Grin Thanks a lot for your sayings. I thought many people who are dealing with crypto and who are also a Gamer would love the background of this forum, but okay, I have changed the background, hope that you will feel like crypto-crypto now. Roll Eyes
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:56:41 PM

hahaha... Grin Thanks a lot for your sayings. I thought many people who are dealing with crypto and who are also a Gamer would love the background of this forum, but okay, I have changed the background, hope that you will feel like crypto-crypto now. Roll Eyes
crypto background is better, and after the logo try to invite writers to your forum as only working on theme will not work for you, I am also a web master that is why appreciating people in this field. Good Luck

Hire me for your campaign management
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: