View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:32:20 AM

Seems the notification system is working perfectly!

probctbiz

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:08:41 PM

do not participate in anything thus guy is offering, this guy is a hacker, a deadly one in deed. any info you fill on his website is stolen and will be used to try to access any of your virtual currency website.

to proof this to you, see the message he sent me here after I start exposing him to this community.

alamin99

« Sent to: probctbiz on: Today at 11:32:28 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
"lol dude, I have sent you msg bcz I want to repay your money as I made promise. do you know what I am saying? 0.05 BTC was 20~25$ when I hacked from you and it's almost 500$ now. So have your money and be happy. Plus stop this madness."
probctbiz

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:38:06 PM

Introduction
CCTalk.io is a leading crypto currency forum. The domain name CCTalk refers to Crypto Currency Talk which indicates that the forum is dedicated for the community of crypto currency. It's being managed by a small group of crypto enthusiasts who own CoinTalk.club. CoinTalk.club will be used as a testnet of CCTalk.io from now.

Features and Tools
CCTalk.io is more than a forum. Unlike other existing forums like BitcoinTalk.org and BitcoinGarden.org, CCTalk Forum provides something new, something unique to the users. You may call is a social hub where you can make friends, chat with them, make social groups etc etc. Besides, it also provides some awesome tools such as Live Notification System, Download Platform, Calendar, Graphical Writing tool and much more! We, the developer team is continuously working to provide something interesting and useful to the community. Here you will find a list of various feature: https://cctalk.io/index.php?topic=62.0

Security and Moderation
CCTalk Forum forum is protected with various security factors such as SSL, Two factor Authentication. You can safely store your personal details here. Your personal information won't be exposed. Also we have zero tolerance for any kind of spam, scam, fraud. If anyone break a forum rule, he will be warned for first time; if he break rules again, we will ban him for a few days. After that we will ban him permanently including his IP, hostname etc. Also, users can hide their from peoples or show their profiles to only friends in our forum! There you will be able to see history of post and topic edits by users. In other forums like bitcointalk, you won't be able to see these, so any information is completely lost when user edits it or removes it.

Look and Layout
CCTalk forum has unique design unlike other "copy paste" or "clone" forums. It's responsive and works perfectly on any desktop / mobile / tab. Also, users can change the color of website if they want.

Protected with 2FA
Probably CCTalk is the first crypto currency relate forum which provides 2FA to secure the accounts of members. This is more important than you think!

Better Member Ranking System
Our member ranks depend on how much time an user has spent on forum. This is not total post number based ranking. An user must have to spent times on forum to achieve higher ranks. It's not possible to get ranks by leaving a browser window open because it will count your activity when you are actively browsing the forum. The purpose of this system is to give users much less reason to post spam since that will no longer affect their ranking, and perhaps a reason to spend more time on the forum actually reading things.

You are not safe in BitcoinTalk!
What do you think? BitcoinTalk.org is the best community for crypto community? Then you should read these:
1. https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcointalkorg-database-with-500k-accounts-is-being-sold-on-the-dark-web
2. https://www.hackread.com/hacked-bitcointalk-forum-database-on-dark-web/
3. Search on Google and you will find criticisms from crypto currency community towards BitcoinTalk.

Bitcointalk is just older but its loosing users - ie becasue Theymos bans and censors alot.
bitcointalk.org will shake you down for membership fees, definitely not what an internet forum is about.
We don't know either BitcoinTalk was actually hacked or Theymos himself did this.

wow! BitcoinTalk forum is still stuck at SMF 1.1.9 where 30 more versions have been released? Did theymos eat all the money? No update or work within those years?

So, why are you waiting still now? Join the leading community!

you are a thief that is not to be allowed in this community.  I want the whole bitcointalk community to see who you are.

Anyone that submits their information on the above site that is owned by this bitcointalk ID: alamin99
This guy installed vulnerability on my site, hacked my faucetbox account and stole away my bitcoin, then sent virus to my email and hacked my account infos last year, stole some bitcoin from a-ads.com publisher account. After doing all these he came to me and admitted he was the one. I forgot him but he kept disturbing with emails. Last week he contacted me again here on bitcointalk and I never knew how he got my bitcointalk ID.
He built that so called forum with the BTC he stole in 2016 and that site is yet another trap he has set to steal peoples ID and possibly hack into their email or computer so he can steal more.

Please help spread the word about this account to everyone possible so this deadly hacker can be kicked out of the community. See the bellow message he sent to my inbox and the message he left on my private message on [Suspicious link removed], edwardkenway963@gmail.com,  skype: alaminsiddique and phone numbers: +8801777094703

https://s33.postimg.org/ktfama5sv/Bitcointalk1.jpg11.jpg

https://s33.postimg.org/nosdssu9r/Bitcointalk1.jpg

alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:49:55 PM

do not participate in anything thus guy is offering, this guy is a hacker, a deadly one in deed. any info you fill on his website is stolen and will be used to try to access any of your virtual currency website.

to proof this to you, see the message he sent me here after I start exposing him to this community.

alamin99

« Sent to: probctbiz on: Today at 11:32:28 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
"lol dude, I have sent you msg bcz I want to repay your money as I made promise. do you know what I am saying? 0.05 BTC was 20~25$ when I hacked from you and it's almost 500$ now. So have your money and be happy. Plus stop this madness."
You have some serious problem inside your head. When I want to repay your money which I hacked a long time ago, you are acting like a mad man. Nothing to hide, I hacked your faucet more than one year ago and told you that I will return your money when I can. But I forgot about that. So, the thing you should do is to give me a BTC address where I can send your money. You should atleast thank me because I wanna return your BTC and poked you first about it [16 Nov, 2017].
When I hacked from you, 0.04337968 BTC was 20$~ but now it's over 400$. So stop your nonsense spamming and get your money back.
Edit: PS, the community knows who I am. So you don't need to shout and cry. Probably you are jealous so you are spreading fud about me.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:34:52 PM

you are a thief that is not to be allowed in this community.  I want the whole bitcointalk community to see who you are.

Anyone that submits their information on the above site that is owned by this bitcointalk ID: alamin99
This guy installed vulnerability on my site, hacked my faucetbox account and stole away my bitcoin, then sent virus to my email and hacked my account infos last year, stole some bitcoin from a-ads.com publisher account. After doing all these he came to me and admitted he was the one. I forgot him but he kept disturbing with emails. Last week he contacted me again here on bitcointalk and I never knew how he got my bitcointalk ID.
He built that so called forum with the BTC he stole in 2016 and that site is yet another trap he has set to steal peoples ID and possibly hack into their email or computer so he can steal more.

Please help spread the word about this account to everyone possible so this deadly hacker can be kicked out of the community. See the bellow message he sent to my inbox and the message he left on my private message on [Suspicious link removed], edwardkenway963@gmail.com,  skype: alaminsiddique and phone numbers: +8801777094703
you must be kidding... lol... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
we had some personal issues and that's why I hacked your website and it was for fun, you know that. So stop spamming here.
And you made me laughing. hahaha Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy, you think I am poor dickhead like you so I made my website with your money? Shocked Even it's hosting cost is more than your monthly income. Cool Cheesy . Just a snapshot of my polo balance [Don't say that I hacked it also Cheesy]:

And if you can bring just one person who has faced a single problem by following me or using my websites, I will close my sites and will leave this commuity, just one person! And also, read my posts and topics in this forum and find if there is anyone who has ever cried like you. I have friends and followers all over the bitcoin community, so you 20$ guy won't be able to kick me out of the community!
If I were a bad guy, I would never contact you again and I would stay anonymous but I didn't do it and wanted to come to a solution from myself and also I have searched the whole internet to find you; so the community will decide how I am.
probctbiz

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:03:08 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 06:17:59 PM by probctbiz

you are a bloody liar monster,

You and I had no personal issues, you were a thief from day one, do you want me to expore more of the screenshots? I have the facebook profile ID you used which is different from the one I shared here, if you were real why use 2 facebook profiles? The time you hacked my email, what problem did we have? I have all email conversations, you think I am spamming, you won't go free this time, I forgot about you, but you came to me again just like you always disturbed me on email. This time the whole community will know who you are. I'm going to publish your ID everywhere in this forum, and I have already contacted important people here, then I filed a message already with bitcointalk admins, by the time I send all the screenshots, the whole world will know who is telling the truth and if you and I ever had any issues before you hacked my faucetbox account, email and computer.

The website or forum you have now, was created by all the btc you stole from innocent people and you are using that website to collect people's data in other to trace and hack their various account.

You are a monster that should never be allowed in this community. I'm happy you finally came here to respond. keep responding and lets see what happens next. When you say I'm spamming, i guess you will report me for spam, admins will look into what I'm spamming you for. You stupid goat, you just got on my nerves once again.

probctbiz

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:13:41 PM

you are a thief that is not to be allowed in this community.  I want the whole bitcointalk community to see who you are.

Please help spread the word about this account to everyone possible so this deadly hacker can be kicked out of the community. See the bellow message he sent to my inbox and the message he left on my private message on [Suspicious link removed], edwardkenway963@gmail.com,  skype: alaminsiddique and phone numbers: +8801777094703
you must be kidding... lol... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
we had some personal issues and that's why I hacked your website and it was for fun, you know that. So stop spamming here.
And you made me laughing. hahaha Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy, you think I am poor dickhead like you so I made my website with your money? Shocked Even it's hosting cost is more than your monthly income. Cool Cheesy . Just a snapshot of my polo balance [Don't say that I hacked it also Cheesy]:
https://image.prntscr.com/image/VA7SkvSYTfWgbvmOir6zjA.png
And if you can bring just one person who has faced a single problem by following me or using my websites, I will close my sites and will leave this commuity, just one person! And also, read my posts and topics in this forum and find if there is anyone who has ever cried like you. I have friends and followers all over the bitcoin community, so you 20$ guy won't be able to kick me out of the community!
If I were a bad guy, I would never contact you again and I would stay anonymous but I didn't do it and wanted to come to a solution from myself and also I have searched the whole internet to find you; so the community will decide how I am.
No one could probably testify against you because they didn't have the wisdom I did to trace whom you are, I installed keystroke on the site to monitor every steps where you were clicking without your knowledge, this is how I came to find out of your wicked intentions and this happened even before you hacked my faucetbox account. Look at you talking about being a good guy because you contacted me, when you contacted me in the past what were the emails you wrote to me? Or even when you contacted via that chat? I hold a lot of info against you. I will make sure your ID is noticed as a hacker. I quite agree you are rich, but this riches is from what you have stolen and keep stealing from people as the saying goes, a thief is always a thief and you are more than that. You steal from people to make yourself rich. Yes you have a website hosted on a server that cost maybe $500 but your intention is very clear, you can make back that amount from hacking every single person that logs into that account and submit their info, out of 100 people you will be able to hack up to 20 to steal from them and remain fat.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:10:29 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 07:34:18 PM by alamin99

No one could probably testify against you because they didn't have the wisdom I did to trace whom you are, I installed keystroke on the site to monitor every steps where you were clicking without your knowledge, this is how I came to find out of your wicked intentions and this happened even before you hacked my faucetbox account.
Do you think that it really make any sense? You are talking just nonsense. Cheesy

Look at you talking about being a good guy because you contacted me, when you contacted me in the past what were the emails you wrote to me? Or even when you contacted via that chat? I hold a lot of info against you. I will make sure your ID is noticed as a hacker.
ah, really? Shocked Shocked Shocked
I was kidding with you and this happened almost 1.5 years ago and you are comparing the past with the present? lol, actually when I was cleaning my emails, I got your emails then I remembered it and decided to repay the money and so I have contacted with you. What's wrong here? Huh You could never trace me if I didn't send you pm here.

I quite agree you are rich, but this riches is from what you have stolen and keep stealing from people as the saying goes, a thief is always a thief and you are more than that. You steal from people to make yourself rich. Yes you have a website hosted on a server that cost maybe $500 but your intention is very clear, you can make back that amount from hacking every single person that logs into that account and submit their info, out of 100 people you will be able to hack up to 20 to steal from them and remain fat.
nonsense. Is there anyone who has lost 1 cent after joining my websites? Stop your garbage talking. I am a professional crypto trader and miner, plus have a trading group as well and they know who I am. I earn money from trading and mining, not from websites or other things. What you will find in my website? Some tutorials, guides etc. What you are saying is Bill Gates joined my forum with his 100% of his real identity, then I got his info aaannnddd hacked him! Cheesy Rubbish. Who is going to provide his paypal account info or passport/national ID card in a forum? I love to raise a community and that's why I am running my forum, you may call it a hobby. No one ever faced any problem after creating account / using my forum. So, stop spamming here.

And I really didn't get you. Someone wants to repay your money and you are spamming! Dude, give here a BTC address and stop spamming here.
PS, atleast check my trust page and contact with those peoples who had deal with me in the past. And I am saying again, we had personal issues. So don't mix it with the community.

For the BTCTALK users, the summary is we had some personal issues with each other and so I hacked his websites and took 0.044~ BTC which was worth 20~21$. This incident happened almost 1.5 years ago. Both of us forgot about it. But recently when I was cleaning my emails, I got the old emails from that person and remembered that incident and felt bad, so I wanted to repay exactly what I took from him regardless of BTC price. 0.044 BTC = over 400$ as the price is 9500$ now. But this guy started spamming in my threads which doesn't make any sense.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:49:23 AM

So here goes the transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/827e45cb166cc6d1746bedca4b73c77e1a59b00707a23b25c411f884707e63d7
https://blockchain.info/address/1LuQxE82nZoT2YPqD943zG7zK5dwjiU6Q2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: