Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think the price of the Bitcoin will be at the end of 2017?
Less than the current value - 7 (5.7%)
Will not change - 3 (2.5%)
Current Value - $1000 - 32 (26.2%)
$1000-$2500 - 58 (47.5%)
$2500-$5000 - 12 (9.8%)
$5000+ - 10 (8.2%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 2017 Predictions  (Read 7624 times)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:49:44 PM

Could be between $1000 -$2500, of course, the higher the better, guess
yeah bitcoin can be really go to higher more and more because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster and people also adopting bitcoin in huge amount so surely bitcoin will more rise in few months later.

Such non objective permabulls around here. Without scaling we wont reach such prices. Why so naive?
We need bitcoin problem to get fixed in the future. Or another ATH will not be reached in the future. But the internal problem is the key for bitcoin itself.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:45:32 PM

I have voted for 1000-2500$ range because i think Bitcoin will set new floor at around 1000$ in next months and after this recent hardfork issue is solved, it will go up. I hope it could touch 2000$ before end of this year.

I agree with that. It seems like everytime it hits a larger amount it will set a new floor into which bitcoin will just play with that range of price. Now it is like $1000 - 1200. It might have gotten low the past weeks but I think it is just because of the panic sellers who believed that the ETF thing will bring it down and add up the BU thing. But still it got back.

The ETF was just hyped up and plays no role anymore in people's minds. Right now it's the negativity around BU that is dominating and suppressing the market. Problem here is that we just don't know when things get solved. If pools want, they can make an end to this whole situation pretty quick, but they can also keep stretching things up till next year. That's why I will keep holding a conservative position till SegWit is activated.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:26:56 AM

The ETF was just hyped up and plays no role anymore in people's minds. Right now it's the negativity around BU that is dominating and suppressing the market. Problem here is that we just don't know when things get solved. If pools want, they can make an end to this whole situation pretty quick, but they can also keep stretching things up till next year. That's why I will keep holding a conservative position till SegWit is activated.

BU is important only for Bitcoin users. For the vast majority of the public (who don't use BTC right now), the news about ETF is going to be the most positive coverage of Bitcoin after quite a long time.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:10:30 AM

BU is important only for Bitcoin users. For the vast majority of the public (who don't use BTC right now), the news about ETF is going to be the most positive coverage of Bitcoin after quite a long time.
Even if the average person does not know about BU or segwit, that is way more important than any other thing at the moment, we need segwit a lot more than we needed ETF.
transabox

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:16:08 PM

This year it is difficult to predict something. But I think bitcoin will grow to $ 2500 by the end of the year.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:01:26 PM

This year it is difficult to predict something. But I think bitcoin will grow to $ 2500 by the end of the year.
It's always difficult to predict, and all we are doing is speculating with the amount of volatility that bitcoin has it is impossible to say if it's going to stable or rise or cash badly. Recently when the possible of fork has caused panic, BTC's price dropped to 900$ ATL of this year but as we can see now it's back to rising 'steadily'.
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:07:53 PM

It's always difficult to predict, and all we are doing is speculating with the amount of volatility that bitcoin has it is impossible to say if it's going to stable or rise or cash badly. Recently when the possible of fork has caused panic, BTC's price dropped to 900$ ATL of this year but as we can see now it's back to rising 'steadily'.

Price went down in past months but it recovered very quickly and now again it has started to rise slowly which is a good sign for the users of bitcoins as everyone wants to see slow and steady growth instead of major pump where it is always followed by major dump so if it keeps on rising slowly then we will see the price of $1500 pretty soon.
SimmonenY

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

A lot of things are happening now in the world, political and economical stuation is not stable and it influences the bitcoin's stability to a certain degree. Only a careful analysis of every aspect and tendency may tell the approximate price. Or we can always speculate))
Jrock

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:46:30 PM

A lot of things are happening now in the world, political and economical stuation is not stable and it influences the bitcoin's stability to a certain degree. Only a careful analysis of every aspect and tendency may tell the approximate price. Or we can always speculate))

Majority of users are speculating that price will touch the price of $2k in this year and looking at the growth of bitcoins I am sure that bitcoin has potential to achieve that price in this year but only time will show us the clear picture.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:57:36 PM

Majority of users are speculating that price will touch the price of $2k in this year and looking at the growth of bitcoins I am sure that bitcoin has potential to achieve that price in this year but only time will show us the clear picture.
Maybe the price will touch $ 2k, but I think it will not last long, because the price of $ 1300 alone is very difficult to stabilize, but did not rule out that in the next year will probably stabilize at the price of $ 2000. Well, the end of the year is always filled with surprises from bitcoin prices
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:11:04 PM

I find it too early too make new speculations but it's promosing to see the price touched 1250. A little bit odd that the price in EUR is only 1150 though.

But my advice would be to be careful, there is no consensus... yet
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:22:56 AM

You are taking a call on speculative assumptions and you have no research to back your numbers, correct me If I am wrong. In the short run I do see Bitcoin crossing 1400$. As far as the long run is concerned, I am bit skeptical as to what the future will bring for all of us. With the USA closing in on North Korea and North Korea not liking it, could a war be eminent. If a war breaks out, the prices of Bitcoins shall definitely break the roof, but that's one thing we do not wish ever happens.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:46:41 PM

BU may or may not be good for bitcoins as we dont want two different block chain for bitcoins as we have with ETH. I think ETF has been welcomed by the bitcoin user and hence we see lot of price increase in bitcoins these days. Lets hope for more positive news
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:52:09 PM

BU isn't important for anyone beside Ver and Wu. It's nothing more than an attempt to take over Bitcoin in a hostile manner. Other than that, your post doesn't make any sense.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:34:30 PM

BU isn't important for anyone beside Ver and Wu. It's nothing more than an attempt to take over Bitcoin in a hostile manner.
Jihan, and to certain degree Ver, are controlling bitcoin mining, at least large portion of it, so they can do whatever they please with that power. Unfortunately.
What is even more interesting Jihan allowed SegWit activation for Litecoin. Why is he blocking it for Bitcoin?

d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

BU isn't important for anyone beside Ver and Wu. It's nothing more than an attempt to take over Bitcoin in a hostile manner. Other than that, your post doesn't make any sense.
Now I understand that BU was a scam to reduce prices. But at that time, I was very worried about my coins)
I believe that by the end of 2017 we can see the price of 2000 - 2500 dollars for bitcoin.
Now the price goes up and I hope that there will be no more bad news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: