Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Launch POW tonight?
Yes - 8 (72.7%)
No - 3 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Simplecash - [SIMP] - POW over. 162 % daily begins! join this nice coin  (Read 16002 times)
simpleca$H (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:27:43 PM

noo if it is like this you all got no more coins or something else

pls trust me...its safe! we forked it from shadowcash so shadow seems infected 2....

common there is no virus...the wallet is running on pools on exchange and nothing is happened...

i dont know why this is flagged..there is no code from us something like that...

teenieboy?it seems you are something like that

we are old enough trust me..older than most of the community for sure Smiley

again

There is no trojan inside!check ur systems everyone!

we can take a look into this

now i ran the windows client and started my anti malware bytes premium and its clean!

just check for urself.. sorry yourself

also note english is not our main language
Fweebie5

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Fweebs

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:37:21 PM

pls trust me...its safe! we forked it from shadowcash so shadow seems infected 2....

common there is no virus...the wallet is running on pools on exchange and nothing is happened...

i dont know why this is flagged..there is no code from us something like that...

again

Explain the difference between a false positive bitcoin miner from the old code and the new code with no detection because the bitcoin miner was removed, why does multiple individual virus definitions say that the Trojan.Coinstealer gathers information form your system as the Definition...

Just wait till your systems start installing Teamviewer, Radmin and all additional tools in your browsers then starts resetting all your accounts and emptying your wallets.

How many people do you need to make a copy and paste clone lol ? 2 maybe 3 hours max for someone with no coding experience whatsoever and that's not paid Wink it's called get all the guides and merge them all together to make a complete one, it doesn't take much know how Cheesy

The way you're handling your english with "ur" doesn't give me much hope that you're below the age of 18 and wanting to make that quick dollar lol, people wern't born yesterday you should of started an ICO as well Roll Eyes
simpleca$H (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:45:43 PM

again

Explain the difference between a false positive bitcoin miner from the old code and the new code with no detection because the bitcoin miner was removed, why does multiple individual virus definitions say that the Trojan.Coinstealer gathers information form your system as the Definition...

Just wait till your systems start installing Teamviewer, Radmin and all additional tools in your browsers then starts resetting all your accounts and emptying your wallets.

How many people do you need to make a copy and paste clone lol ? 2 maybe 3 hours max for someone with no coding experience whatsoever and that's not paid Wink it's called get all the guides and merge them all together to make a complete one, it doesn't take much know how Cheesy

The way you're handling your english with "ur" doesn't give me much hope that you're below the age of 18 and wanting to make that quick dollar lol, people wern't born yesterday you should of started an ICO as well Roll Eyes

i just told you that we forked it from shadowcash..so shadowcash should be infected 2 right?
we changed few parameters and we didnt add code like this!
Something happen until now?no and it wont happen..We are trying to start a serious project but some of you guys trying to interrupt it!
There is no virus!If you are smart enough than please with other arguments like our "ur" or something like that.If you dont like this coin move on please

I guess my english is good enough that people can understand me!

we tested the coin before launch over 1 week on many windows clients and there were no problems!

and if you thinks its easy to "copypaste" a coin. than do it...

Fweebie5

Fweebs

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:48:43 PM

again

i just told you that we forked it from shadowcash..so shadowcash should be infected 2 right?
Something happen until now?no and it wont happen..We are trying to start a serious project but some of you guys trying to interrupt it!
There is no virus!If you are smart enough than please with other arguments like our "ur" or something like that.If you dont like this coin move on please

we tested the coin before launch over 1 week on many windows clients and there were no problems!

Now the question is did you compile the windows wallet yourselves or did someone else do it or you paid someone to do it and they are trying to pull the sneaky ?

BTW you're doing a pretty good description of someone who "do not speak nativ englis" and then changing to a structured definitive sentence Wink
simpleca$H (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:56:53 PM

again

Now the question is did you compile the windows wallet yourselves or did someone else do it or you paid someone to do it and they are trying to pull the sneaky ?

BTW you're doing a pretty good description of someone who "do not speak nativ englis" and then changing to a structured definitive sentence Wink

no i compiled it on my ubuntu vm..nobody except of us was able to edit something...thats really fishy Sad
were researching this but didnt find anything til now... but i hope you believe me until we found the problem!Nobody will steal anything from you!

thank you. you can be sure my english is not the best but iam doing my best.Many years out of school and no more english Smiley

TO BE COMPLETLY SURE START A SANDBOX OR VM AND START THE WALLET IN THE BOX. SO NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO GET ACCESS ON YOUR COMPUTER

i personally dont started it on sandbox cuz i know who had access to the code...

I CAN GUARANTEE THAT THIS WALLET IS CLEAN!!!
Fweebie5

Fweebs

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:00:51 PM

Faucet will be online when POW Starts.

Where's the Faucet, I don't see any links, have you made one yet then ?

Coin was launched at the end of page 4.
simpleca$H (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:03:42 PM

Faucet will be online when POW Starts.

Where's the Faucet, I don't see any links, have you made one yet then ?

Coin was launched at the end of page 4.

dude common why are you harassing us for every little point!

I just talked to someone who wanted to setup a faucet, but he didnt answer! so we have to wait. I think the faucet will come early enough..

some other points?
Fweebie5

Fweebs

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:11:40 PM

We are planning a inWallet Marketplace for digital goods or services!
Wallet will be fully redesigned
more will posted with Roadmap

Actually there is these points I'd like to bring up...

You've had almost 1 week to get the RoadMap up, it's not hard to fancy up some graphics in some free online generators

Wallet will be redesigned ? Why not release it fully how it was intended, why the rush ?

inWallet Marketplace for Digital Products or things people will Provide Digitally, So you don't want to be listed on an exchange then if you are building your own in the wallet ? Fair enough Cheesy
simpleca$H (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:24:13 PM

You've had almost 1 week to get the RoadMap up, it's not hard to fancy up some graphics in some free online generators

Wallet will be redesigned ? Why not release it fully how it was intended, why the rush ?

inWallet Marketplace for Digital Products or things people will Provide Digitally, So you don't want to be listed on an exchange then if you are building your own in the wallet ? Fair enough Cheesy

what are you talking about

its not an inwallet marketplace where u can sell ur simp for other alts or btc

exchanges still needed!

we wont use free graphic online generators! we are doing this ourself!

Yes wallet will be redesigned! where is the problem..Why we should rush.its plenty of time while pow/pos ...

When its all so easy like you call, why you didnt make a coin by yourself and dont blame other threads?

common we can do better things instead of answering these...

just wait

no coindev can/will launch everything on launch...its not possible...dont ask me why...i will not longer go into it

Fweebie5

Fweebs

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:27:37 PM

exchanges still needed!

Yes wallet will be redesigned! where is the problem..Why we should rush.its plenty of time while pow/pos ...

When its all so easy like you call, why you didnt make a coin by yourself and dont blame other threads?

just wait

no coindev can/will launch everything on launch...its not possible...dont ask me why...i will not longer go into it

6 days in from announcement so far and nothing made just promised, launch not long ago and mining ends in 14 days... Better pull your finger out Cheesy
simpleca$H (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:57:40 PM

exchanges still needed!

just wait

6 days in from announcement so far and nothing made just promised, launch not long ago and mining ends in 14 days... Better pull your finger out Cheesy

we will .. just let the pow stage running it plenty time...just focus on pow and stable network!
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 02:48:00 PM

Great coin I really like it and believe in this coin. Nice promo for attracting new investors. I like the whole hybrid thing its great. Then we stake like mad after buying 1 coin then mine more ^^

robert746

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:31:43 PM

wow only 4 coins left in exchange buy orders

maybe this coin will become big in time
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:44:38 PM

Dev will be here https://poloniex.com HuhHuh!!!
simpleca$H (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:45:08 PM

Great coin I really like it and believe in this coin. Nice promo for attracting new investors. I like the whole hybrid thing its great. Then we stake like mad after buying 1 coin then mine more ^^

my words Smiley thank you

wow only 4 coins left in exchange buy orders

maybe this coin will become big in time

there are not much in circulation right now

Dev will be here https://poloniex.com HuhHuh!!!

really in hope but i guess there need to become something more to get added on poloniex.. this is a long and hard way.

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:57:48 PM

Hi ALL

simplecash mining pool is now up and running

hashpool.co.za

Port: 3070, Diff: 8

Port: 3071, Diff: 32 up to 4096

Port: 3072, Diff: 256

use your simplecash wallet address as username and any password.

HAPPY MINING! Smiley

Nice ! That is a south African address. It works well thanks. I did receive my payouts periodically. Works well. Nice coin as well. I think I'm in.

I still dont quite understand what difficulty means ? I know mining difficulty but what is this ?
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:01:53 PM

Fools are killing the coin by lowering the price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Cheesy
Hoping to make a quick profit they are ugly without mozgly
robert746

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:50:29 PM

Hi ALL

simplecash mining pool is now up and running

hashpool.co.za

Port: 3070, Diff: 8

Port: 3071, Diff: 32 up to 4096

Port: 3072, Diff: 256

use your simplecash wallet address as username and any password.

HAPPY MINING! Smiley

Nice ! That is a south African address. It works well thanks. I did receive my payouts periodically. Works well. Nice coin as well. I think I'm in.

I still dont quite understand what difficulty means ? I know mining difficulty but what is this ?

yes it is south african.I believe that that difficulty refers to the mining rig speeds.the bigger your miner the higher difficulty you have to choose
to help prevent alot of rejected shares.i may be wrong but that is my understanding of it
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:14:33 PM

So no one likes my name suggestion on the other page of pimplecash.

I really think its a great name and should be considered.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
simpleca$H (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:45:13 PM

So no one likes my name suggestion on the other page of pimplecash.

I really think its a great name and should be considered.

sorry but i think its ok with simplecash
we can name the decimals pimps or something but namechance isnt a real option
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: