Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:17:34 AM

Ahhw, thats a cute dump, such a tiny volume on it, obviously few ppl trying to catch up todays small panic selling fishes  Cheesy

This coin will worth over 2500 satoshi, according to the chart and it looks like will increase again to the next level. Why am I forget to buy this coin?  Undecided Cry

it's not too late to buy pureVidz now mate, buy now before sky rocket  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ednawnika5

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:24:44 AM

Is the wallet upgrade available?
ednawnika5

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:34:05 AM

Hi Dev

while trying to maintain anonymity will that stop vidz in the future from accessing other exchange?

lenyro

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:37:25 AM

Ahhw, thats a cute dump, such a tiny volume on it, obviously few ppl trying to catch up todays small panic selling fishes  Cheesy

This coin will worth over 2500 satoshi, according to the chart and it looks like will increase again to the next level. Why am I forget to buy this coin?  Undecided Cry

The volume surged in above 2500 sat, I doubt this is the ATH or we will break it in the future. But what I can believe is that the vidz is the future of streaming, more users=higher price.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:40:21 AM

lol this scam still going?  i see the shills in full effect.  nice website btw..."update coming" huh?  yeahhh we'll see about that.  has anyone checked where it's really hosted? etc?

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:42:44 AM

lol this scam still going?  i see the shills in full effect.  nice website btw..."update coming" huh?  yeahhh we'll see about that.  has anyone checked where it's really hosted? etc?

Will the Wild Pussy Cat Coin shill please kindly fuck off and die....

Your shitcoin's been fucking stuck on "SOON" for fucking almost 1 year now.

It's hosted on the WBB fucking non-existent v5 chain....

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
asphyxia

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:52:08 AM

Hey guys, this is pretty damn important and might be confusing so don't skim.

For sake of simplicity, we will refer to my partner as "PV". Many of you know me as the one to give updates on bitcoin talk and the one who interacted directly with the escrows. Both PV and I are developers, we both use the Pure_Vidz account. He is aware that I am posting this and has already read the post ahead of time.

I mentioned before, there's been a lot in hurdles and to think about when defining the scope of this project. Pure Vidz started out with actually a very narrow scope. Briefly summarizing it was to create a super user friendly video index website for Web Torrents as no one had properly done this before and streaming itself was a huge market, this is PV's vision. The purpose of the site was to remodernize torrents to current era where everyone is use to simply logging onto Netflix to watch something as opposed to in the past when you had to actively seek out a torrent, make sure it wasn't something suspicious and then actually download the file before playing it... or stream it in some crap quality via flash.

As we continued to move forward and I saw the limitations with the Web Torrent technology, especially the bottle neck in terms of explaining to users how to submit content to the site, lack of seeders via Web Torrent, etc. I continued research in terms of IPFS eventually to a point where I felt comfortable advocating it become the primary content mechanism of Pure Vidz. We jumped the gun on this but we weren't really sure how IPFS would handle in a production environment.

It wasn't before long, that I started speculating on how far we could really push the limits of project through properly leveraging blockchain based technology and IPFS and if you go as far back enough, you'll see I've mentioned full decentralization was being considered...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17627951#msg17627951

Unlike PV I feel we shot ourselves in foot with our early limited scope but we never imagined either how much support we would receive for our project. This has let to numerous disputes for a while now which we've peacefully resolved in way that we feel will best benefit the community.

Pure Vidz is being forked into 2 seperate projects. PV has stated he has no interest in revising the goals of the project where I feel like we're throwing away a huge opportunity by not doing this. We've come to the fair agreement I can keep a portion of the dev. fund as well as around half of the remaining btc funds in to pursue my project but this is where things get awkward. Essentially, we'll be competing against each other to some degree as there will be direct overlap. Neither of us retain full ownership of the private codebase, so we've decided we can both continue developing on it as we see fit.

On my project going forward, VIDZ will be swappable via a proof of burn to a temporary coin. All VIDZ that I hold will be burned as well. I say temporary because for my goals to be realized it requires specialized blockchain development. The EVM just isn't going to cut it, nor do I want to be attached to constant political drama of Ethereum. More importantly no existing blockchain can go about the direct integration I want with browsers. The temporary coin will eventually be 1:1 swapped to the entirely new blockchain being developed when its production ready.

Briefly summarizing some of my goals going forward that Pure Vidz doesn't currently address:
  • Full Decentralization → Legal Compliance
  • Open Source Transparency
  • Incentive to add content that doesn’t have a bounty
  • Continue to be rewarded for your content even after it's been added
  • Not only focused only on video based content

I'm not out to sell people hopium. I am a strong believer in presenting a tangible product early on which can use the temporary coin opposed to leaving investors in the dark where they can't actually feel or try what's being developed. There will very soon be an entire thread/post/document dedicated to defining the scope of what I hope to achieve and what is to come. Going forward, I will continue to use this account and have relinquished the Pure_Vidz account to PV's exclusive use going forward. It's very possible both projects could become prosperous in time.

Rather than ask questions here an go potentially far off topic, if you would like to speak directly Slack and Skype are a bit out dated - get modernized: https://discord.gg/PtXzUVr

Thanks for reading.
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:55:07 AM

For sake of simplicity, we will refer to my partner as "PV". Many of you know me as the one to give updates on bitcoin talk and the one who interacted directly with the escrows. Both PV and I are developers, we both use the Pure_Vidz account. He is aware that I am posting this and has already read the post ahead of time.

I mentioned before, there's been a lot in hurdles and to think about when defining the scope of this project. Pure Vidz started out with actually a very narrow scope. Briefly summarizing it was to create a super user friendly video index website for Web Torrents as no one had properly done this before and streaming itself was a huge market, this is PV's vision. The purpose of the site was to remodernize torrents to current era where everyone is use to simply logging onto Netflix to watch something as opposed to in the past when you had to actively seek out a torrent, make sure it wasn't something suspicious and then actually download the file before playing it... or stream it in some crap quality via flash.

As we continued to move forward and I saw the limitations with the Web Torrent technology, especially the bottle neck in terms of explaining to users how to submit content to the site, lack of seeders via Web Torrent, etc. I continued research in terms of IPFS eventually to a point where I felt comfortable advocating it become the primary content mechanism of Pure Vidz. We jumped the gun on this but we weren't really sure how IPFS would handle in a production environment.

It wasn't before long, that I started speculating on how far we could really push the limits of project through properly leveraging blockchain based technology and IPFS and if you go as far back enough, you'll see I've mentioned full decentralization was being considered...

Unlike PV I feel we shot ourselves in foot with our early limited scope but we never imagined either how much support we would receive for our project. This has let to numerous disputes for a while now which we've peacefully resolved in way that we feel will best benefit the community.

Pure Vidz is being forked into 2 seperate projects. PV has stated he has no interest in revising the goals of the project where I feel like we're throwing away a huge opportunity by not doing this. We've come to the fair agreement I can keep a portion of the dev. fund as well as around half of the remaining btc funds in to pursue my project but this is where things get awkward. Essentially, we'll be competing against each other to some degree as there will be direct overlap. Neither of us retain full ownership of the private codebase, so we've decided we can both continue developing on it as we see fit.

On my project going forward, VIDZ will be swappable via a proof of burn to a temporary coin. All VIDZ that I hold will be burned as well. I say temporary because for my goals to be realized it requires specialized blockchain development. The EVM just isn't going to cut it, nor do I want to be attached to constant political drama of Ethereum. More importantly no existing blockchain can go about the direct integration I want with browsers. The temporary coin will eventually be 1:1 swapped to the entirely new blockchain being developed when its production ready.

Briefly summarizing some of my goals going forward that Pure Vidz doesn't currently address:

I'm not out to sell people hopium. I am a strong believer in presenting a tangible product early on which can use the temporary coin opposed to leaving investors in the dark where they can't actually feel or try what's being developed. There will very soon be an entire thread/post/document dedicated to defining the scope of what I hope to achieve and what is to come. Going forward, I will continue to use this account and have relinquished the Pure_Vidz account to PV's exclusive use going forward. It's very possible both projects could become prosperous in time.

Rather than ask questions here an go potentially far off topic, if you would like to speak directly Slack and Skype are a bit out dated - get modernized: https://discord.gg/PtXzUVr

Thanks for reading.

Confirming what's said above... this isn't the end of Pure_Vidz just asphyxia and I have different views on what Pure Vidz is suppose to be and accomplish. This will probably cause political drama but as far as I'm concerned for a typical user nothing has changed and as far as a holder of VIDZ is concerned, you either support asphyxia's vision of Pure Vidz or mine.

Regardless of how this plays out, I wish him good luck with his project. I will continue to develop Pure Vidz in my vision, and he will go his own way.
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 04:55:19 AM

The website looks great. carry on, carry on!  Smiley

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
phytosaw22

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:04:25 AM

Thanks for reading.

Confirming what's said above... this isn't the end of Pure_Vidz just asphyxia and I have different views on what Pure Vidz is suppose to be and accomplish. This will probably cause political drama but as far as I'm concerned for a typical user nothing has changed and as far as a holder of VIDZ is concerned, you either support asphyxia's vision of Pure Vidz or mine.

Regardless of how this plays out, I wish him good luck with his project. I will continue to develop Pure Vidz in my vision, and he will go his own way.

Holy... someone just unleashed a huge sell on YoBit.

SHIFT - Decentralize the web
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:06:29 AM

Thanks for reading.

WTF.. you ambitious retard. The project is mid pump and you release this news..?
F off I'm out

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:09:20 AM

inb4 huge price rebound to new ATH, calling it now.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:12:46 AM

'On my project going forward, VIDZ will be swappable via a proof of burn to a temporary coin. All VIDZ that I hold will be burned as well"

Where does this leave the total supply for vidz ?  I imagine with it be split and some burned the supply is cut in half ?
loakbtc

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:17:13 AM

Vidz was just abandoned... lol ... dump to 1 sat
lizidev

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:19:25 AM

Thanks for reading.

DUMP BEGINING
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:19:48 AM

Sad to see this, dump. Maybe buy later, but coin was good for the pump. May have been a classic P&D.
asphyxia

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:27:08 AM

'On my project going forward, VIDZ will be swappable via a proof of burn to a temporary coin. All VIDZ that I hold will be burned as well"

Where does this leave the total supply for vidz ?  I imagine with it be split and some burned the supply is cut in half ?

It depends on how many people opt to go forward on my proposal when presented. Supposing 50% support the current vision and 50% support the latter, it should be very close to a cut in half of the VIDZ supply. Join us on Discord.

Vidz was just abandoned... lol ... dump to 1 sat

Far from it.
ALCTEC

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:32:24 AM

So how much did you fuckrz make on this scam?
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:36:58 AM

6 btc out of 1

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:37:42 AM

Don't talk while adults are talking, yobit trader.

I don't see why we have to support just one of the coins. Just fork it and we'll have coins on both.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: