Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
legati

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:33:04 PM

stay strong guys , its only a little bit panic sells, in 2-3 days vidz are again 1500 sat or more easy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:35:30 PM

all the bag holders desperately trying to prop up the price so they can exit.

Grin
chronek

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

BD People Are Legend

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:37:04 PM

This thread should change name to "PureVidz - drama room", btw i still believe in PVidz

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:37:22 PM

Grin

Some people like you trying to fud and get VIDZ cheap Wink
dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:37:52 PM

VTR is a bullshit, pigshit and all the shits in the world mixed together

Dont trust the VTR shillers in here

PUREVIDZ is the best project

Keep Calm and trust
Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:38:27 PM

who can better should sell ,,, it will go easily to 200
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:40:09 PM

next polo list
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:40:24 PM

I've been saying this since we posted the news, the only that will change in terms of this project is the rate of development. Things might have to slow down a bit, but they will still get done the way I had planned for them to always get done. This month you can expect continued updates to the UI as we re-add features that were previously removed in preparation of recent changes, the advertising system I mentioned previously, subtitles and a wider array of support for meta data content.

I think some of you are finally starting to get it now that this project is still going forward as always intended.

Did anyone not see the new UI update yesterday? The dev didn't even post about the update on the main thread. He is making consistent updates every few days without fail from the beginning.

If we get tv show/ anime support - ad revenue could be huge
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:42:29 PM

The FUD is getting crazy here.  You can either see the merit in the project and the fact the DEV is here and trying to help, or you can buy into the FUD and continue to dump your coins at a loss.  Don't fall into the trap.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:45:23 PM

Grin

Some people like you trying to fud and get VIDZ cheap Wink

nope, already exited with shit loads of profit....ex ICO holder here.

am just pissed off to see how these twats manipulated us.

these two faggots made sure they got all the 85 BTC before announcing that they getting a divorce.

And now that other cunt wants to do another ICO to do "PureVidz Classic"....

They fucking played us.....

major_coiner

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:45:53 PM

Saying it again, but both me and the other developer have technical backgrounds and my updates coming in the following days will prove this.

While we tried to be as transparent as possible and we took the best measures we could to ensure that the project would progress with a consistent vision in mind.

The true resource that the Pure Vidz network has at this time is traffic, and in order to show the community how serious I am about this project and how much I care about this community I am taking a decision to help the community monetize on the traffic that Pure Vidz receives. In addition to the original whitepaper, there will be an additional Pure Vidz marketplace where bidders can bid on advertisement slots in VIDZ that will be shown to the users of the Pure Vidz network.

We'll release some metrics on traffic starting in a couple days in order to give the market an understanding of the potential revenue that could be earned and used towards burning coins.

Millions of people all over the world spend valuable time looking for their favorite movie or even a recently released movie on streaming sites. We offer some of the fastest streaming times in impeccable quality without being bombarded by intrusive and sometimes abusive ads. Pure Vidz advertisements will only accept user friendly ads that will be displayed in a light manner by not blocking the plane of view once the stream begins.

There were already plans mentioned to add subtitles and re-add for TV which will occur over the span of this month as well of other development.

While the community may suspect our intention one thing that no one can argue is that the traffic on our site will continue to increase as more and more people find out about it. The existing website itself is maintaining a high standard of operation then some other streaming sites.

I am busy at work; I will not stop until I reach my goals. We did a large UI update yesterday and I will continue to release more updates. There will be more information on the marketplace and its structure in the coming days. If websites such as coinmarketcap.com can maintain a solid ad marketplace, imagine the power of Pure Vidz.

Thank you for your trust.

Even if you (both devs) are solid and legit, the moment you or the other dev chose for the announcement couldn't have been more unfortunate. Before the announcement you had people's trust, attention and confidence but, after that you made it appear as if all fudders are right, and you are giving truth to their affirmations, and no matter how hard you work and how many achievments you make in the future on this project you'll never restore completely that trust. I'm not complaining because I bought just 200K at sub-200 sats and I'm out at 600, I'm profiting (I could have sell at 2k sats but I gave you the benefit of the doubt), but for once it would have been nice that a yobit coin doesn't turn to crap one way or another. Finally, what's that about not going to Polo?, you should pay them whatever they ask to have your coin there; you need a frontman? this is 2017, you can get a frontman for peanuts on the net, come on, that's the least you can do for the followers and investors of this coin and your website. Stop focusing on the last touches for your fancy web and get the coin to Polo or even Bittrex. Shame
Jeffrey_memb

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:47:50 PM

Ok i try to trust now and will buy back....good luck to all i think dev will really make quiet a good job and it was only panic... maybe we really see next week 2k again who knows it...if u want money it must be risky or not? I will try and buy,,, good luck to all...i hope dev will bring gooooood update
legati

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:48:55 PM

i think also
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:50:49 PM

Saying it again, but both me and the other developer have technical backgrounds and my updates coming in the following days will prove this.

While we tried to be as transparent as possible and we took the best measures we could to ensure that the project would progress with a consistent vision in mind.

The true resource that the Pure Vidz network has at this time is traffic, and in order to show the community how serious I am about this project and how much I care about this community I am taking a decision to help the community monetize on the traffic that Pure Vidz receives. In addition to the original whitepaper, there will be an additional Pure Vidz marketplace where bidders can bid on advertisement slots in VIDZ that will be shown to the users of the Pure Vidz network.

We'll release some metrics on traffic starting in a couple days in order to give the market an understanding of the potential revenue that could be earned and used towards burning coins.

Millions of people all over the world spend valuable time looking for their favorite movie or even a recently released movie on streaming sites. We offer some of the fastest streaming times in impeccable quality without being bombarded by intrusive and sometimes abusive ads. Pure Vidz advertisements will only accept user friendly ads that will be displayed in a light manner by not blocking the plane of view once the stream begins.

There were already plans mentioned to add subtitles and re-add for TV which will occur over the span of this month as well of other development.

While the community may suspect our intention one thing that no one can argue is that the traffic on our site will continue to increase as more and more people find out about it. The existing website itself is maintaining a high standard of operation then some other streaming sites.

I am busy at work; I will not stop until I reach my goals. We did a large UI update yesterday and I will continue to release more updates. There will be more information on the marketplace and its structure in the coming days. If websites such as coinmarketcap.com can maintain a solid ad marketplace, imagine the power of Pure Vidz.

i am holding  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:53:51 PM

"more and more people find out about it..."

Maybe for the wrong reasons...
But today VIDZ will get a jolt of publicity money can't buy.

Let's hope Yobit doesn't disappear before all the visions have baby visions.
modsrocky

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:55:29 PM

its a good coin! already again 700 sats

Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:57:34 PM

its a good coin! already again 700 sats

It is a coin with reason, there are shitty coins out there with nothing. This dev is not going anywhere so I am filling my bags, it's not the end'
Jeffrey_memb

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:57:53 PM

Let us give him a chance and buy all the shit back

Dev show us now enough that he will stay and he has got good new ideas...i think nothing changed since yesterday only a little panic in the market...let us trust him and fucked up the dumpers
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:58:07 PM

Keep Calm and trust

But everyone is saying it  Roll Eyes

Even if you (both devs) are solid and legit, the moment you or the other dev chose for the announcement couldn't have been more unfortunate. Before the announcement you had people's trust, attention and confidence but, after that you made it appear as if all fudders are right, and you are giving truth to their affirmations, and no matter how hard you work and how many achievments you make in the future on this project you'll never restore completely that trust. I'm not complaining because I bought just 200K at sub-200 sats and I'm out at 600, I'm profiting (I could have sell at 2k sats but I gave you the benefit of the doubt), but for once it would have been nice that a yobit coin doesn't turn to crap one way or another. Finally, what's that about not going to Polo?, you should pay them whatever they ask to have your coin there; you need a frontman? this is 2017, you can get a frontman for peanuts on the net, come on, that's the least you can do for the followers and investors of this coin and your website. Stop focusing on the last touches for your fancy web and get the coin to Polo or even Bittrex. Shame
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:02:24 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: