Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:13:29 PM

Someone can tell me how much vidz i get on staking 500.000 vidz on one day?
Must my wallet and pc run for stacking or can i turn it off?

i see around 0,5 % annually

If you compound it daily you get about 2%...
But one can have lots of orphans if your connection is slow or the staking PC is overloaded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:33:58 PM

Hey guys, does the update look good to you guys? Escrows will be releasing 25% of the ICO to the devs.

Update? What i have missed?

check the last dev post imo yeah they deserve to get paid i mean they've done even more than they said they would, they're working on the new ui which im really looking forward to seeing because i think thats the big push needed and since they added support for ipfs i've been using the site with pretty much no complaints other then the visuals
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:25:42 PM

Hey guys, does the update look good to you guys? Escrows will be releasing 25% of the ICO to the devs.

Excuse me, but am I right assuming the 50% of ICO is already released, and now the next 25% is going to be released, so the released funds percentage will reach 75% of total funds?

I agree the devs are doing fantastic job, but the speed of releasing the funds does make me worry a bit. Devs are working really fast, but would be great for them to have some tangible incentive to continue that work in few weeks-months too.

And the milestones here:
25% after the first major update to our website
    Auto-populating metadata and tagging
    Video Suggestions (by similar tags)
    Playlist Management
    Subscriptions
Are all of them met already? If they are met, then of course, the funds should be released.

Don't take me wrong, I really like the work devs are doing, but I want to make sure rules and agreements are not changed on the fly.

... this space is not for rent ...
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:55:31 PM

Excuse me, but am I right assuming the 50% of ICO is already released, and now the next 25% is going to be released, so the released funds percentage will reach 75% of total funds?

I agree the devs are doing fantastic job, but the speed of releasing the funds does make me worry a bit. Devs are working really fast, but would be great for them to have some tangible incentive to continue that work in few weeks-months too.

And the milestones here:
    Playlist Management
    Subscriptions
Are all of them met already? If they are met, then of course, the funds should be released.

Don't take me wrong, I really like the work devs are doing, but I want to make sure rules and agreements are not changed on the fly.

I dont see subscriptions, or playlist management. But then again everything does work much smoother. I'll go with what everyone decides I just figured those would come when the new ui came.

vidzwhale

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:11:04 PM

to release another 25% I think we must see vidz token implemented into the website
igigme77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:26:20 PM

And the milestones here:
    Playlist Management
    Subscriptions

I dont see subscriptions, or playlist management. But then again everything does work much smoother. I'll go with what everyone decides I just figured those would come when the new ui came.

I say we wait for those 4 tasks to be completed.

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:31:39 PM

And the milestones here:
    Playlist Management
    Subscriptions

I say we wait for those 4 tasks to be completed.

I still say release the btc to them. half if that is complete and I'm willing to bet the other half is too but just not visible till the new UI.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Pure_Vidz (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:08:33 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 12:31:40 AM by Pure_Vidz

And the milestones here:
    Playlist Management
    Subscriptions

I'll try to address this clearly for people for those asking, the meta data and tagging has been done for some time now and will be improved. This is essentially the feature when you search the movie/TV title and it fills in all that information for you (Synopsis, Genres, etc). There are some current limitations with this like I previously mentioned. An example of this is current the auto populate doesn't work well for great for currently airing anime which is a big form of media, but does work well for main stream/English TV and movies. Better support for this can be added in the future, but for the time being it does it's job fairly well. Video suggestions by similar tags is a system that's long been implemented as well, it's clear to see it's working as there are some recommended movies at the bottom of viewing one. Playlist management is done, but isn't entirely visible in the current UI since we've temporarily disabled TV while we add support for TV through IPFS. There are two examples of this which is a playlist could be derived from a users liked content (new) but more important playlists were auto-assembled when a user uploaded a season. A season was essentially a playlist which was a collection of several entries. Rather then spending development time making pages for and writing the front end integration for certain features on the current UI which can be a lengthy process, we've chose to focus on other important matters because we're going to be switching to the front end Dynamic Index developed. Lastly, subscriptions, again this is done but there's some issues with this in the current UI. For example, suppose you like someones content very similar to how when you're on said content it has recommendations you can perform an analysis on content they've liked and suggest other content from that user which is a good starting point. On Youtube you see this feature as "You might also like from this User..." which just limits the related algorithm to content from that user then content entirely on the index. The other issue with subscriptions is that currently all views are uploaded anonymous. We planned on addressing this again in the new UI where a user chooses certain permissions when uploading a video. It's currently not like Youtube in the sense that you see who uploaded it and they have a channel and you can see their other uploads etc the reason being it requires UI for the user profile.

There seems to be a disjoint in thinking between practically and what's best for PureVIdz versus what gets us paid. Hypothetically speaking, we had never mentioned IPFS or a new UI before on the roadmap so should we just scrap those and prioritize what gets us paid because those are our tangible incentives? The obvious answer is no. Here's another hypothetical, during the crowdfunding process should we have made promises for things that would take years to develop but still collect our crowdfunding money upfront after the token/coin launches like every other crowdfund does? The obvious answer is no, because anyone doing this makes the whole point of escrows pointless and if that was their intentions from the start there was no reason to use an escrow other than for show purposes. We should be prioritizing development in a way that lets us grow and expand the platform in the fastest way possible and lets people feel an immediate product that still works quite well even if it's not to the point we intend to eventually get it to. Our incentive to get PureVidz to that point is that the faster we're at the point where we can approach main stream users and grow our reach the faster we all benefit.

Thanks.
techish2

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 12:11:17 AM

Is mining VIDS possible or it is POS ?
Pure_Vidz (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:12:11 AM

Is mining VIDS possible or it is POS ?

It's PoS.
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:12:52 AM

Knew it. Pay the men already!

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
becauseI

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:13:04 AM

Pos

metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:14:13 AM

VIDZ is the most recent profitable coin, we see the ICO price is so low, so theire is huge room for growth in the future. I am holding tightly.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:30:44 AM

And the milestones here:
    Playlist Management
    Subscriptions

I'll try to address this clearly for people for those asking, the meta data and tagging has been done for some time now and will be improved. This is essentially the feature when you search the movie/TV title and it fills in all that information for you (Synopsis, Genres, etc). There are some current limitations with this like I previously mentioned. An example of this is current the auto populate doesn't work well for great for currently airing anime which is a big form of media, but does work well for main stream/English TV and movies. Better support for this can be added in the future, but for the time being it does it's job fairly well. Video suggestions by similar tags is a system that's long been implemented as well, it's clear to see it's working as there are some recommended movies at the bottom of viewing one. Playlist management is done, but isn't entirely visible in the current UI since we've temporarily disabled TV while we add support for TV through IPFS. There are two examples of this which is a playlist could be derived from a users liked content (new) but more important playlists were auto-assembled when a user uploaded a season. A season was essentially a playlist which was a collection of several entries. Rather then spending development time making pages for and writing the front end integration for certain features on the current UI which can be a lengthy process, we've chose to focus on other important matters because we're going to be switching to the front end Dynamic Index developed. Lastly, subscriptions, again this is done but there's some issues with this in the current UI. For example, suppose you like someones content very similar to how when you're on said content it has recommendations you can perform an analysis on content they've liked and suggest other content from that user which is a good starting point. On Youtube you see this feature as "You might also like from this User..." which just limits the related algorithm to content from that user then content entirely on the index. The other issue with subscriptions is that currently all views are uploaded anonymous. We planned on addressing this again in the new UI where a user chooses certain permissions when uploading a video. It's currently not like Youtube in the sense that you see who uploaded it and they have a channel and you can see their other uploads etc the reason being it requires UI for the user profile.

There seems to be a disjoint in thinking between practically and what's best for PureVIdz versus what gets us paid. Hypothetically speaking, we had never mentioned IPFS or a new UI before on the roadmap so should we just scrap those and prioritize what gets us paid because those are our tangible incentives? The obvious answer is no. We should be prioritizing development in a way that lets us grow and expand the platform in the fastest way possible and lets people feel an immediate product that still works quite well even if it's not to the point we intend to eventually get it to. Our incentive to get PureVidz to that point is that the faster we're at the point where we can approach main stream users and grow our reach the faster we all benefit.

Thanks.

We can disagree, but "feature creep" will just slow you down...
Your priority should be to stand up a basic, solid site... then focus on PR to drive up user/view numbers...
The coin pimps on Twitter are just discovering VIDZ and they matter  Smiley

Everyone here will get paid if you can scale to 1000s of users... NOT based on dozens of esoteric features  Smiley

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:41:53 AM

to release another 25% I think we must see vidz token implemented into the website

sorry but the fact of the matter it doesn't matter what you or anyone thinks needs to be added if you look at it how Pure_Vidz put it all that matters is the goals they said they would get done to a reasonable standard.

maybe i should also join in on this bandwagon of devs here's what i feel you should do be4 you get paid even tho it wasn't part of the original agreement we all signed up on board with lol.
tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:00:23 AM

And the milestones here:
    Playlist Management
    Subscriptions

There seems to be a disjoint in thinking between practically and what's best for PureVIdz versus what gets us paid. Hypothetically speaking, we had never mentioned IPFS or a new UI before on the roadmap so should we just scrap those and prioritize what gets us paid because those are our tangible incentives? The obvious answer is no. Here's another hypothetical, during the crowdfunding process should we have made promises for things that would take years to develop but still collect our crowdfunding money upfront after the token/coin launches like every other crowdfund does? The obvious answer is no, because anyone doing this makes the whole point of escrows pointless and if that was their intentions from the start there was no reason to use an escrow other than for show purposes. We should be prioritizing development in a way that lets us grow and expand the platform in the fastest way possible and lets people feel an immediate product that still works quite well even if it's not to the point we intend to eventually get it to. Our incentive to get PureVidz to that point is that the faster we're at the point where we can approach main stream users and grow our reach the faster we all benefit.

Thanks.

this is dope, nice update, good intentions all over here.

ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:25:08 AM

Movies on site stopped working
igigme77

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:27:51 AM

Movies on site stopped working

Note: Since the site is still in beta some content or features may not function as intended.

LoL.

But looks like the three I just clicked on to test are working fine.

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
KitcatCat

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:12:25 AM

My take.

This site has been improving since day one, the devs say they completed their goals and who am I to argue. As a user of the platform I have no complaints besides that I cant wait for the new interface to be up but that's not a real complaint and as an ico investor I couldn't be more happy obviously......

I say pay them but make sure everything is finalized before the last payment.

bobvidz

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:20:04 AM

So again just to make sure, can they shutdown purevidz site, like they did with other torrents sites, or the fact it is decentralised means they cannot ever touch it.
Some one please elaborate ?

The GUI wallet is pretty poor any plans to update it?  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: