Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:00:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many times have you've been scammed?  (Read 18976 times)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:10:07 AM

I think less 10 only was scammed me before when I start in the world of Bitcoin I don't know before the investment site / hyip/ ponzi turning into scam . but as of now I didn't invest in the ponzi because its 100% scam. I also scam an altcoin I bought a coin before and then I cannot sell it after because the owner run. As of now I did not experience scam because before to buy a coin I will checked it if the coin is a legit not scam.

Well scammers are being creative everyday.  they improve everything, they even present a much professional website than the legit one, they really want to make you believe that they are real, they even have a support person at the other end. so it is no surprise people are being scammed again and again.  One and best example is the altcoin section, you can see history of different scam coins in there.
poesjesvanger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 10:12:41 AM

Just purchased cigarettes from an online site, the customs caught them and they wont reply to my e-mails..
I´m not sure if they scammed me or....
(btw the site is dutyfree.io, it has a review discussion on  this forum and everyone was positive)

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:16:56 AM

Until now I havent been scammed, simply cause i didnt invest my money anywhere except in sportsbetting. Im very careful with my bitcoins, I worked hard to collect them and i`m afraid to invest in something risky. This is not first thread about scams, after seeing so many stories how people have been scammed I plan to be extra careful. I still didnt learn how to protect myself on internet.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:29:33 AM

Just purchased cigarettes from an online site, the customs caught them and they wont reply to my e-mails..
(btw the site is dutyfree.io, it has a review discussion on  this forum and everyone was positive)

Cigarets online is something new I hear. Maybe cause of it was your first time you made a mistake and that why the final wasn't like you expected.
I have been scammed only once. A guy from a bank asked me to fill the form about the services of the bank, but in fact it was the form for a loan.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:32:57 AM

I havent been scammed online usiing bitcoins,but in real life  i already scammed by my friend two times,and im still searching for that friend ,to be arrested by police. She get almost all my savings. It happens when i joined a pyramid scam.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:35:17 AM

When i started using bitcoin i first joined HYIP it started smoothly paying me double..
I was really happy since it was my 1st, just invested and doubled my btc... I have no idea bout those HYIP's..
I just know that i'm making money real easy... In just less than a month it stopped paying... Tongue I was really frustrated..
Almost all  i earned gone.. But still i joined other Hyip's and doublers i was addicted to it until i met someone who is to
altcoin trading and helped me.. Now i'm happy with altcoin trading though there are many shyt coins out there and scammed
me sometimes.. lol... i love risk though...

I've been scammed many times but still positive here... If you win you will be happy...
If you lose, you will be wise.... happy earnings everyone...

Lucky for you that you could able to double your money with HYIPS because i do know about them that most sites closed without reaching your roi and ran off after 1-2 days since they start. This is really a normal thing for most newbies out there which they really knew or see that earning money was easy because of those doublers exist but those hopes will be broken when you experienced scams.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:56:08 AM

I've been scammed many times when i'm new in bitcoin. I got scammed from those hyips and cloud-mining sites i invested. But now i don't invest there anymore amd just concentrate here on signafure campaigns amd sometimes i do trading.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:01:19 AM

Sadly, I was scammed many times online, mostly through different HYIP and RevShare programs.
At least, I' lucky that I never lost my bTC funds until now.
For me, Bitcoin is my ticket for the better future so I keep my bTC in the safe place.
I don't trade, don't gamble and don't exchange my precious Bitcoin Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
poesjesvanger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 11:12:15 AM

Cigarets online is something new I hear. Maybe cause of it was your first time you made a mistake and that why the final wasn't like you expected.
I have been scammed only once. A guy from a bank asked me to fill the form about the services of the bank, but in fact it was the form for a loan.
Well it is a legit site, but the problem is : their support doesn´t feel like answering me anymore.
When you submit a ticket on the site, it says something like ´We will answer within 24hrs´
When I sent my ticket before ordering they answered within 12hrs, after ordering they´ll ignore you. Sad

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:18:27 AM

I am newbies so I'm has not been much transact using bitcoin and I hope never to be scammed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:35:36 AM

i got only scammed twice one is on a bitcoin doubler site and two is on a Cloud mining site but i didnt put alot on the doubler site and the cloud mining site didnt last long before i could get atleast some profit.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:46:59 PM

I've been scammed many times when i'm new in bitcoin. I got scammed from those hyips and cloud-mining sites i invested. But now i don't invest there anymore amd just concentrate here on signafure campaigns amd sometimes i do trading.

I hope you learned your lessons regarding investing. Investing is not bad but you really need to choose wisely where you will put your money. I have never put money on hyip or cloud mining because their offer is too good to be true, and that is one of the rule I follow, never invest on something that is too good.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:41:35 PM

i got only scammed twice one is on a bitcoin doubler site and two is on a Cloud mining site but i didnt put alot on the doubler site and the cloud mining site didnt last long before i could get atleast some profit.

Why did you invest on those websites in the first place? Were you a total newbie? The so-called "legit" cloud mining sites are just mining sites that haven't ran away from the investors yet. Even when they have been running for years already, they can run away whenever they wanted. The concept of ponzi, cloud mining, and doubler sites just fascinates me. It's like they have this magical way to multiply your money in such short period of time. But behind all those illusions is the fact that they're just using the previous investors' money.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:05:27 PM

Hmmm every day
What?? Well I think that after a few times being scammed you must have gained some experiences. And don't you tired of being scammed all day like that? Don't you want to earn something?
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 03:35:22 PM

Hmmm every day
What?? Well I think that after a few times being scammed you must have gained some experiences. And don't you tired of being scammed all day like that? Don't you want to earn something?

(lol)

See my red trusts...if people see scams and ponzi shemes in my systems it is normal that people do not see when sites are ponzi shemes.

CravenB

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:36:29 PM

My first Post here due to possibly being scammed:-

With Bitcoin futurewalletbtc,  I used for one week as a newbie first obtaining bitcoins ,I've noticed the site unobtainable for 5 hrs. now;I'm presently hoping for the best but with not much hope.
I've now joined Bitcoin Wallet Blockchain on reccomendations.

Anyone new to the Bitcoin Market Please be aware.  I think??    Futurewalletbtc are SCAMMERS

Has anyone been using this company?
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:44:58 PM

Only once. I have been scammed when I was selling some of my bitcoin, he said to me that "Bitcoin first before the payment" and then I agreed because a friend of mine told me that, that buyer was a legit one, that's why I sent my bitcoin first, and then after I sent it to his bitcoin wallet, he blocked me already in facebook where we were having conversation about this transaction. That was a very big lesson to me, that's why I never sent bitcoin first, but payment first before I send my bitcoin.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:51:41 PM

Bobbie and his manipulation group stole about 900 dollars from me back in 2014, I stopped bitcoin and altcoin investments since then
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 04:08:12 PM

On altcoins,only twice but it's a wake up call to do diligence research on a coin that you are going to invest it's learning experience and it  will make you a better investors,after that I have prepared a list or guide on what to look for a crypto currency to invest.

Watershin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:46:34 PM

I am scammed only once in bitcoins.
It was a few days ago, i came across a HYIP program which promised it will pay daily some percentage of my money, on second day it stopped paying and the third day the website was down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: