Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:58:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many times have you've been scammed?  (Read 18976 times)
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:36:54 PM

I have joined the Internet since 2005 and started to know Bitcoin in 2013 and I have not been scammed yet. I know that on the internet, there are many frauds and people should always aware of what other people tell you to do. I am a wise and careful man so I rarely trust someone even in the real life. This leads to the result that I have never lost my money online including Bitcoin

friend666

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:53:27 AM

So far, I have not been cheated, but the effect of a lot of time, the loss of a lot of money, which is not cheated, is my reason for negligence..
seven4smoke

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:51:34 PM

So far, I have not been cheated, but the effect of a lot of time, the loss of a lot of money, which is not cheated, is my reason for negligence..
Regarding such action is not good I think people can not be recognized, if someone did something by mistake. For example deceived someone. But I do not think that anyone would want to make the discovery.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 05:15:03 PM

i wasn't ever scammed because i am very careful

That's right for you to say. There are just a lot of people that think that HYIP, Ponzi, scam works. I'm just worried that if you trust something, it may turn on you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 05:33:33 PM

That's right for you to say. There are just a lot of people that think that HYIP, Ponzi, scam works. I'm just worried that if you trust something, it may turn on you.

You are right...but supposed ponzi work perfectly...My supposed ponzi sheme works because it is only supposed...
I'm the living proof that one should be carefull about warners...

Spirit2016

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:06:15 PM

You are right...but supposed ponzi work perfectly...My supposed ponzi sheme works because it is only supposed...
As the saying goes for help are not punished. So do not worry about what someone did something. Important in this case is the level of damage or if it was at all.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 06:17:40 PM

As the saying goes for help are not punished. So do not worry about what someone did something. Important in this case is the level of damage or if it was at all.

For me no damage...but for my members certainly and certainly for all the people who claim on faucet for 100 satoshi and not for 1000 satoshi by winspiral...
But this is only temporarely because my system which is not a ponzi is market regulated.But the damage is less members and this means less fun...less fun is worser than 100 or 1000 satoshi.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:34:23 PM

I've  been victim by online scam several times especially hyips and some ponzi-type investments. Until now many online users, most of neophytes, seem to be patronizing hyips.
mikecgna

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:41:52 PM

I've  been victim by online scam several times especially hyips and some ponzi-type investments. Until now many online users, most of neophytes, seem to be patronizing hyips.
The network is very common to run into scammers. It seems that they are more than in real life. Although everything is relative. There's just no one does not have permission borders.
d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:14:10 PM

Cheaters need to identify and bring to light the year. The fact is if everyone takes responsibility for, the Internet will become cleaner.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:16:39 PM

I have been scammed atleast 3 times here..even after using escrow.
Reason:Chargback
sourris01

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:57:39 PM

I have been scammed atleast 3 times here..even after using escrow.
Reason:Chargback
And how did it affect the attitude of users to you. Or no one was hurt by your actions.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:04:27 PM

I have three ex-wives, a current one and five children. The wives were the best scammers I ever knew. I've lost three houses, three sets of expensive jewelry, three expensive cars and more in my life. My child support payments have been more per month than most people earn working a full time job. At one point I was paying $2,300 a month in child support alone and one of the bitches got a judge to give her alimony. All you fuckers can stop telling your sob stories. I win.

BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:42:21 PM

I don't know I'm pretty old now. So its been quite a few times. I guess I'm gullible or something. Some people may say I'm greedy but then all they have to do is look in the mirror and see another greedy person. Everyone is similar. Greed is universal truth.
jackydm168

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:57:22 AM

So far none, thank goodness.  I don't keep everything in one wallet and make sure to have 2 factor auth for every exchange account.  My settings are separate so I don't forget I've saved several copies.I'm always careful. I hate being cheated.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:31:35 PM

5 times on investment sites... But off course even if i got scam by those websites I still  investing in newly opened investment sites but only 1 time cauz it can be a scam after 24 hours

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 01:45:58 PM

5 times on investment sites... But off course even if i got scam by those websites I still  investing in newly opened investment sites but only 1 time cauz it can be a scam after 24 hours
And after how many times will you stop investing in ponzi?

alphablitzer (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:41:13 PM

That's sad, hope that you could get it back, but I think you can't. HYIP are really a pain in the bottom because it gets you really hooked, you think you could earn with it, they will let you see that they can make interest on your money then run away with it in the long run. What scumbags.
alphablitzer (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:44:31 PM

So far none, thank goodness.  I don't keep everything in one wallet and make sure to have 2 factor auth for every exchange account.  My settings are separate so I don't forget I've saved several copies.I'm always careful. I hate being cheated.

That's good but I think your talking about hacking? Being hacked is a very different subject. Well, I guess there are just some that really doesn't care about people, they just get what people are earning and take them as theirs. It's so sad
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 05:18:03 AM

Recently I was scammed, and I was too stupid to make the transaction even though there is no assurance. I didn't research his profile and too dumb to realize. I learned my lesson. Be careful transacting with unknown people.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███