Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:06:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never trust banks  (Read 60719 times)
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:50:24 AM

My bank closed my account last year for no reason, and all money in my account was gone. I argued with the bank, even contacted the local government, no use. My bank just stated that "Pursuant to the CMA Disclosure and Agreement, 'THE BANK, at its discretion, may elect not to accept an account, terminate the account agreement and the account agreements of any related parties'. Both parties to the agreements have the right to end the relationship at any time and neither is obliged to provide a basis for such a decision to terminate". No single word explaing the termination was given to me. I contacted all banking lawyers online, and they were all representing the bank, not the customers. The money I lost can buy a new Mercedes. However, banks around the world now are too powerful. They are too big to fail. When you open an account in the United States, and probably also many other countries, you voluntarily give up the rights to sue the bank under their arbitrage clause. Even worse, they define the financial laws and enforce them. They can close your account, freeze and steal your property and evict you from your house. The more money you deposit into your bank account, the more you are helping the evil. I'm glad to see Bitcoin is changing all of these. Let banks die!
why do not I have to trust the bank? I currently save money in the bank but there is a risk also if at any time the bank was stolen or disappeared, so my confidence in the bank is only 75%

There are many stories that are having the same problem, when the things are getting rough on banks and they cant resolve the issue, you will say goodbye to your money. My mother and father is saving their money from the banks but Im saving mine at my secret chamber. Of course they have advantages I just get the feeling that they can take all my money in an instant.
The disadvantages of saving at home is sometimes they are thinking that youre a drug dealer and youre doing something illegal. Lifestyle check at its finest.
No freedom at all

hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:04:44 AM

My bank closed my account last year for no reason, and all money in my account was gone. I argued with the bank, even contacted the local government, no use. My bank just stated that "Pursuant to the CMA Disclosure and Agreement, 'THE BANK, at its discretion, may elect not to accept an account, terminate the account agreement and the account agreements of any related parties'. Both parties to the agreements have the right to end the relationship at any time and neither is obliged to provide a basis for such a decision to terminate". No single word explaing the termination was given to me. I contacted all banking lawyers online, and they were all representing the bank, not the customers. The money I lost can buy a new Mercedes. However, banks around the world now are too powerful. They are too big to fail. When you open an account in the United States, and probably also many other countries, you voluntarily give up the rights to sue the bank under their arbitrage clause. Even worse, they define the financial laws and enforce them. They can close your account, freeze and steal your property and evict you from your house. The more money you deposit into your bank account, the more you are helping the evil. I'm glad to see Bitcoin is changing all of these. Let banks die!
So never ever trust for bank because it can steal money to us its a very important informations to us specially to the people who have plan to put their money in a bank. Godbless sender Smiley

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Official Armor Ceramics

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:09:03 AM

It depends in which country and with what bank you cooperate. It's not a good idea to keep money just at home. What is more, do now wait the depreciation of your money. Remember - money should work!
gigatron

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:48:12 AM

So never ever trust for bank because it can steal money to us its a very important informations to us specially to the people who have plan to put their money in a bank. Godbless sender Smiley

Last year Barclays Bank in UK suspended my business account and refused to give me any explanation. Then about 6 weeks later sent me a letter saying they had taken the decision to close both my business and personal accounts, without giving any reason. They simply said we don't want you as our customer.

I know it's because I was wiring funds to well known crypto exchanges. I wasn't even trading in big amounts, just average 5000 USD transactions. Bank to bank not even with cash.

I am sure they fear crypto, they want to stop mass adoption. 
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:54:04 AM

Last year Barclays Bank in UK suspended my business account and refused to give me any explanation. Then about 6 weeks later sent me a letter saying they had taken the decision to close both my business and personal accounts, without giving any reason. They simply said we don't want you as our customer.

I know it's because I was wiring funds to well known crypto exchanges. I wasn't even trading in big amounts, just average 5000 USD transactions. Bank to bank not even with cash.

I am sure they fear crypto, they want to stop mass adoption. 
If you have problems opening accounts at other banks then we can talk about the struggle of banks with the users of the cryptocurrency. Perhaps, the Bank uses difficulty and is about to close. In order not to create panic, they gradually closed a small account.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
annylawrence

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:14:01 PM

close account and at the same time seize money.. that is really absurd. doesnt happen in my country but then i personally dont like the idea of keeping money in the bank cos of the maintainance charges and all.. will rather buy bit coin
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:16:19 PM

It depends in which country and with what bank you cooperate. It's not a good idea to keep money just at home. What is more, do now wait the depreciation of your money. Remember - money should work!
Yeah, you have to put your money in the bank even if you'll just earn little amount of profit, at least your money grows. You can actually trust banks because they give you assurance that your money is safe and secure. To be honest, we need the banks, you just have to choose which bank is the best.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:26:18 PM

You know what, I don't use any bank book but ATM card yes! I'm using it, but not saving money in the bank as Big amount. So in your case
I think bank won't freeze your account if you didn't violate their rules. That's what I know about it mate Wink
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:13:20 AM

hmmmm thats odd why would the bank closed your account with no valid reasons at all
there must be a reason behind it
Sonin1944

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:12:13 AM

Whenever a person has wonderful electrical power, issues commence. Financial institutions have turn out to be so large that they can get absent with every little thing and thats the difficulty. I imagine they have a function to enjoy but up to a level. Of program i dont believe in them, i use them of training course but i do everything i can to be on the secure aspect.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:44:19 PM

At least banks still generates an income to our deposited money, from saving or current accounts. If you want a bigger income then you should also increase your deposits, as simple as that. Banking is the safest way to store our money because it is protected and they can't run us, there are laws requlated by the government.
Yes we are earning money from our deposits in the bank but as you can see in your gains from your savings or deposits you can see that the income is very low and that is not worth it since the interest or the profit is so low and that will cause to your money to get eaten by the inflation rate which is more than the interest that you will be getting in your bank account savings.

Law made by governments protect banks and their board of directors. If banks screw you for your money, government or some other insurance company will give you back your money but no one will be punished for that incident, that happened in all the countries with at least one bank, in my country several banks announced bankruptcy and people lost their money and they waited for years to take their money back.
They are also earning from your deposits, your transactions and that is fine by me, but where all that money is going? We should never trust banks, they are supporting current system, they support wars and companies that earn from wars. They are directly connected with many bad things in this world, and that's why we should stop using then and have trust in them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
saheng

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:19:51 PM

. Is it true?? I know the bank system is actually beneficial to the bank and we are deceived with the security system and reward it. What I know freezing is done when in a few years there was no transaction and the balance was thin. But if the balance worth mercedes I just heard. That bloody?
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:00:12 PM

Bank is complete documentation in case of foreclose situation, Bitcoin and Bank is so big difference in terms of securities, because Bank is regulate by law and no matter what happen, bank will liable to all responsibilities and problem in case of Bank Foreclosed. and if there is a problem like this people have at least 80 percent assurance for their money restore. unlike Bitcoin as far as  I know there is a wallet account for Bitcoin but the security is not too much tightened. so, you know already where i trust.

Sonin1944

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:49:37 PM

For OPIn addition, banking companies will classify you in accordance to your credit rating score. If your credit score score is reduced, they will not value you.Just because of this reason I use bitcoin. Every single new bitcoin wallet is like a new lender account.I adore Bitcoin
gekon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:26:34 AM

In my years of banking experience I've seen plenty of financial advisors who were qualified, trustworthy and always acted in the best interest of their clients. I left the bank a few years ago because I saw fewer and fewer of these people and it became solely about selling a product and making a profit. If you are seeking their help - visit a few and ask as many questions as you can.
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:34:07 AM

So sorry to hear that sad experience of yours,  I don't think the bank can close an account just like that.  So rude man, hopefully, they can refund you your deposit.  The bank law was so cruel to customers that it allow the bank so powerful that they can close an account just like that.  I would say, you might have been rob the easiest way... Consult some lawyers, if it was closed due to some technicality, let them give you some explaination.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:03:11 PM

Whenever a person has wonderful electrical power, issues commence. Financial institutions have turn out to be so large that they can get absent with every little thing and thats the difficulty. I imagine they have a function to enjoy but up to a level. Of program i dont believe in them, i use them of training course but i do everything i can to be on the secure aspect.
There is no way of making your money more secure in the present day than trusting in Banks. Investing in Bitcoin is no doubt a very good way, but still there are so many who don’t want to invest their money and they are still keeping their money in Bans. Banks are made for our own convenience and there is no point of not trusting them.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:14:56 PM

There is no way of making your money more secure in the present day than trusting in Banks. Investing in Bitcoin is no doubt a very good way, but still there are so many who don’t want to invest their money and they are still keeping their money in Bans. Banks are made for our own convenience and there is no point of not trusting them.
As long as your follow the law of the land they will not confiscate and close your account, in fact banks offered insurance for their deposits and that is very favorable to us. If we have illegal activities then maybe that is the time that we should not trust banks because that will create a trail and anytime when the government will be after us they can trace our transactions and we might get compromise.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
adiksau0414

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:27:46 PM

I think that is insane.  Why would a bank would just close an account without prior notice.  If that the case,  maybe there are reason for it,  if not telling you,  there's a big mystery behind it.  If their rules is not followed by the customer atleast they must have the initiative to tell it to them, for them to settle it.  I guess we will never know.

Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:09:30 AM

Banks are still the top choice to save money because banks are fully guaranteed by the state so if there is a problem the state can attend and help our difficulties. I have never hesitated with a bank because it has never found a problem.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: