Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:23:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never trust banks  (Read 60719 times)
ScrumbleGames

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:33:13 AM

There must have been something against the terms of service with your bank account if they were to terminate you, banks don't just willy nilly close account to take peoples money unless the money is the banks to take to begin with. But i don't know how this relates to anything bitcoin.
Givebirth

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:31:45 AM

My bank closed my account last year for no reason, and all money in my account was gone. I argued with the bank, even contacted the local government, no use. My bank just stated that "Pursuant to the CMA Disclosure and Agreement, 'THE BANK, at its discretion, may elect not to accept an account, terminate the account agreement and the account agreements of any related parties'. Both parties to the agreements have the right to end the relationship at any time and neither is obliged to provide a basis for such a decision to terminate". No single word explaing the termination was given to me. I contacted all banking lawyers online, and they were all representing the bank, not the customers. The money I lost can buy a new Mercedes. However, banks around the world now are too powerful. They are too big to fail. When you open an account in the United States, and probably also many other countries, you voluntarily give up the rights to sue the bank under their arbitrage clause. Even worse, they define the financial laws and enforce them. They can close your account, freeze and steal your property and evict you from your house. The more money you deposit into your bank account, the more you are helping the evil. I'm glad to see Bitcoin is changing all of these. Let banks die!

Why your bank closes your account? That is not right if they close it for no reason and that agreement is such a one-sided statement. "Both parties to the agreements have the right to end the relationship at any time and neither is obliged to provide a basis for such a decision to terminate" <--- this is not right. And your local government sucks because they don't do anything about your concern. Maybe that bank is a scam or not legal bank.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:48:03 AM

For me, it is okay to trust banks, but do not put all your trust on it. You must be wise in choosing a bank to avoid any problem with your money. You better choose banks who is worth it of your trust. It is okay to put money in a bank, there are banks who allows you to be updated with your balance. And there are banks who are liable for whatever happens with your money in which you are not aware of what happened. Banks will always be banks, there aim to earn income from your money, so be safe in putting money in banks.

JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:52:53 AM

Not agree to you. We should trust the Banks because bank is the financial institution that accepts deposits or savings from the people and creates credit or lending platform. Many investors are putting their money in the bank because of interest that they can earn. We should trust banks.

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:37:47 AM

Not agree to you. We should trust the Banks because bank is the financial institution that accepts deposits or savings from the people and creates credit or lending platform. Many investors are putting their money in the bank because of interest that they can earn. We should trust banks.
If we trust our government then it's easy to trust banks because they are regulated by the government and we are ensured that our rights will be protected. In terms of saving our money, bank is always the best option as for sure even if the bank will fall into bankruptcy, you can still recover your money as they have an insurance system.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:30:57 AM

My bank closed my account last year for no reason, and all money in my account was gone. I argued with the bank, even contacted the local government, no use. My bank just stated that "Pursuant to the CMA Disclosure and Agreement, 'THE BANK, at its discretion, may elect not to accept an account, terminate the account agreement and the account agreements of any related parties'. Both parties to the agreements have the right to end the relationship at any time and neither is obliged to provide a basis for such a decision to terminate". No single word explaing the termination was given to me. I contacted all banking lawyers online, and they were all representing the bank, not the customers. The money I lost can buy a new Mercedes. However, banks around the world now are too powerful. They are too big to fail. When you open an account in the United States, and probably also many other countries, you voluntarily give up the rights to sue the bank under their arbitrage clause. Even worse, they define the financial laws and enforce them. They can close your account, freeze and steal your property and evict you from your house. The more money you deposit into your bank account, the more you are helping the evil. I'm glad to see Bitcoin is changing all of these. Let banks die!

Not all banks are trustworthy, because they do not really have the problem, the problem is that people are trying to destroy the image of the bank. People who do not have the power to live in a way that makes them so miserable. So we do not let the bank offense be so human, but maybe we say that we are also guilty of somehow the bank, they have no security to protect the users in their bank. Then when your money is lost in the bank? They turn back, not too soon. It does not quickly restore the lost ownership of you quickly.
kelly153

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:40:40 AM

you are totally right ! i never trust  any banks! but we have to put our cash on the bank account for trading or consumption!
nobody like the bank but they are necessary to exist for now! Fortunately, we have bitcoin to keep our wealth stable and secure!
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:47:25 AM

For OPIn addition, banks will classify you based on your credit rating. If your credit rating is reduced, they will not value you.Just due to this reason I use bitcoin. Every new bitcoin wallet is sort of a new banking account.I love Bitcoin
There are pros and cons of each and everything which you are using. Banks are actually the essential need of this society as it is the banks which are keeping our money safe and secure. We have to trust on banks if we want to survive in this world. With the advancement in technology an above all, with the introduction of crypto currencies we are having a choice of choosing either banks or crypt currency.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:55:23 AM

true plenty of times or case happen that banks are being close...one of the banks here in my country is being closed and my parents put their savings there   bad happen that it was close because of being bankrupt and until now they did not refund my parents..sometimes it is really hard to trust even big names of banks.
Everyone has his own point of view but I don’t think so that you can live a comfortable life and that too at the time when you don’t trust banks. It is because of the reason that banks are the essential component of the society and they have very much importance in the lives of every one of us. We do have to trust the banks in order to keep our money safe. There is nothing better than banks.
mikchail

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:48:36 AM

But that is not the security problem of a bank.If a users installs a trojan that installs root certificates and a TOR browser and redirects all banking traffic to a malicious site, that has practically nothing to do with hacking a financial institution.Stupid endusers are not secured with bitcoin anymore than with ebanking. If you install a bitcoin wallet malware, you are screwed as nicely.
ruslango

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:41:44 AM

But that is not the safety problem of a bank.If a consumers installs a trojan that installs root certificates and a TOR browser and redirects all banking site visitors to a malicious website, that has nothing to do with hacking a bank.Stupid endusers are not protected with bitcoin any longer than with ebanking. If you install a bitcoin wallet malware, you are screwed as nicely.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:08:00 AM

Bank wont do something wrong to you if you wont do anything wrong or illegal. You explain just your side only and you did not show us the side of the bank you are accusing. Anyway, its good to know there is bitcoin to save us from banks which is centralized.  Bitcoin gives us freedom. You can have your own bank with this with ease.

Yes I agree with you, No bank will close or terminates our accounts they don't have that power unless account holder had done any scam or if loans were not paid something like then then banks may warn them. 

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:33:23 AM

Trusting bank nowaday is in critical condition because as you said. Bank cannot safe because the their is a scenario that bank can bangcrap and face into phenomenon.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:35:11 AM

Bank wont do something wrong to you if you wont do anything wrong or illegal. You explain just your side only and you did not show us the side of the bank you are accusing. Anyway, its good to know there is bitcoin to save us from banks which is centralized.  Bitcoin gives us freedom. You can have your own bank with this with ease.

Yes I agree with you, No bank will close or terminates our accounts they don't have that power unless account holder had done any scam or if loans were not paid something like then then banks may warn them.  
Indeed, that is the policy of the most banks in the world. If you will not do anything bad or illegal then you will not have a closed account because it is all depending on your transaction and how you use your money. If you know that you are doing right with your money in bank then there is nothing to worry about. We still need banks because they are one of the most trustworthy to put some emergency fund.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:06:42 PM

Bank wont do something wrong to you if you wont do anything wrong or illegal. You explain just your side only and you did not show us the side of the bank you are accusing. Anyway, its good to know there is bitcoin to save us from banks which is centralized.  Bitcoin gives us freedom. You can have your own bank with this with ease.

Indeed, that is the policy of the most banks in the world. If you will not do anything bad or illegal then you will not have a closed account because it is all depending on your transaction and how you use your money. If you know that you are doing right with your money in bank then there is nothing to worry about. We still need banks because they are one of the most trustworthy to put some emergency fund.
However, there are have some cases about the banks hold money of user when the economy of the country have problem. As far as I know, in this year, some countries have did that and hold money of people in few weeks because the numbers of people and amount of money want to withdrawal higher than the supply of the banks.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

Give us more information about the closing of your bank account, I guess they will not do that without any valid reasons though I don't have bank account yet but it's really normal if you do something illegally and don't respond to them about that issue   Cry
Don't just post a thread here that you want to tell and convince us that having account bank account now is not good or investing in the bank are in a big risk this time.
yeah give us more information on how did your bank closed your account.its very imposible that the bank will just closed you account that instant.u made an error that lead for your bank accounts closure
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:44:17 AM

true plenty of times or case happen that banks are being close...one of the banks here in my country is being closed and my parents put their savings there   bad happen that it was close because of being bankrupt and until now they did not refund my parents..sometimes it is really hard to trust even big names of banks.
That is a normal thing, but it hardly happens in my country, I have never seen that happen after the last time which was 15 or 16 years ago, but the bank didn’t really close, what they did was merge with other banks that were in the same condition with them and changed name, that way, people were safe and never lost their money.

I really like how they do things in my country, don’t know for you guys, but it’s really bad. They should have done the same thing, merge with another bank.
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:45:43 PM

That is a normal thing, but it hardly happens in my country, I have never seen that happen after the last time which was 15 or 16 years ago, but the bank didn’t really close, what they did was merge with other banks that were in the same condition with them and changed name, that way, people were safe and never lost their money.

I really like how they do things in my country, don’t know for you guys, but it’s really bad. They should have done the same thing, merge with another bank.
banks are there to guard your cash however some time you could have misfortune in keeping cash in banks because of some burglary cases or some different cases that is the reason I'll recommend to keep your cash in bitcoins on the grounds that Bitcoin has high security framework and nobody could hurt bitcoins that is the reason Bitcoin is superior to the banks.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

Well for my own opinion. There is no harm in putting your money in a certain bank. Yet there will still be instances that your money is not that secured if stored in a bank. Let us also talk about how your money grows when stored in a bank. They have this fixed percent rate that increases your money. These were just the most common things to happen if all your money will be kept in the bank. Yet we have bitcoin in our lives. This saves us from having doubt to putting our money in banks. In bitcoin we can double our money if invested through this in less than a year. If we can also earn big in bitcoin why would we store all of it the banks? We just have to be smarter enough and be strategic in order for our money to be secured and accessible at all times we need it wherever we go. So we should think again and again if we are going to store our money through banks.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:16:37 PM

I trust the bank and we need to get there in bank our money if you earning in future
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: