Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never trust banks  (Read 60714 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:38:45 PM

true plenty of times or case happen that banks are being close...one of the banks here in my country is being closed and my parents put their savings there   bad happen that it was close because of being bankrupt and until now they did not refund my parents..sometimes it is really hard to trust even big names of banks.
That is a normal thing, but it hardly happens in my country, I have never seen that happen after the last time which was 15 or 16 years ago, but the bank didn’t really close, what they did was merge with other banks that were in the same condition with them and changed name, that way, people were safe and never lost their money.

I really like how they do things in my country, don’t know for you guys, but it’s really bad. They should have done the same thing, merge with another bank.
banks are there to guard your cash however some time you could have misfortune in keeping cash in banks because of some burglary cases or some different cases that is the reason I'll recommend to keep your cash in bitcoins on the grounds that Bitcoin has high security framework and nobody could hurt bitcoins that is the reason Bitcoin is superior to the banks.
When we do talk on the case you are talking which do only happen on rare cases.People would still trust banks since its being used for how many centuries back in the past.As long it is backed by government it would still continue to be used up by people. Some there might be issues but would related on those users who are in involvement on fraud or illegal stuffs. There might be blockage or closure but would really depend on your status. As long we are legit and legal then i guess theres nothing to worry.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BennyWalker

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:52:12 PM

My bank closed my account last year for no reason, and all money in my account was gone. I argued with the bank, even contacted the local government, no use. My bank just stated that "Pursuant to the CMA Disclosure and Agreement, 'THE BANK, at its discretion, may elect not to accept an account, terminate the account agreement and the account agreements of any related parties'. Both parties to the agreements have the right to end the relationship at any time and neither is obliged to provide a basis for such a decision to terminate". No single word explaing the termination was given to me. I contacted all banking lawyers online, and they were all representing the bank, not the customers. The money I lost can buy a new Mercedes. However, banks around the world now are too powerful. They are too big to fail. When you open an account in the United States, and probably also many other countries, you voluntarily give up the rights to sue the bank under their arbitrage clause. Even worse, they define the financial laws and enforce them. They can close your account, freeze and steal your property and evict you from your house. The more money you deposit into your bank account, the more you are helping the evil. I'm glad to see Bitcoin is changing all of these. Let banks die!

Guys, are you kidding me? Banks can do a lot of shit, but stealing money? I dont believe it is possible in developed countries. In my coutry whick is developing it is impossible. They can perform a various annoying tricks, close your account - yes, but they retern all funds that was on it.

In your case you should just go in court. Sew that bustards))
uniquefighter

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:15:54 PM

The urrent revise is a really bullish sign. Being ahead of routine is the cherry on top.c
I don't think so, if there is a case of a certain account which happen to close with no reason at all can be considered as a rare caes. In my point of view commercial bank even a rural bank has a following policy and regulations to each depositors and these are well explained to every depositors to the bank and they are obliged to commit to such conditions especially if the account is pay roll system because these are the accounts that usually close especially if the employee who haplens to have a saving account for pay roll left the company or the previous company.
dissgo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:53:14 PM

What's bank you've been saving?
Because I still trust my bank, it needs many files or documentations to close account when other people ask the bank or we ourselves want to close.
And usually bank closed account because of empty for long time. So it'd be shut down
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:13:58 PM

There should be reasons why bank close your account and they will tell you why if you ask them, i have savings in bank and so far there's no problem apart from the low rates. In my country you need bank account to do a lot of things so i have to use it but i think the problem is on your end.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:28:06 PM

Banks are the worst place to be put our money or to invest our money because they have a very small interest or return that is being offered to the people in a certain country and that makes since to not trust banks because they are just like using our money to make more money and giving only small interest to make sure that we will stay put our money into their side.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
teaparty

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:52:27 PM

I am fine with my banks. It really depends. Sometimes shit happens but we need to look forward.
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:08:12 PM

I didn't face the real problem with my banks yet. The only problem with my bank is they now charging also for non maintaining the minimum balance. This is one type of stealing money from poor people.

I believe that Bitcoin will bring this to end I am waiting for that day.

RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:13:18 PM

My bank closed my account last year for no reason, and all money in my account was gone. I argued with the bank, even contacted the local government, no use. My bank just stated that "Pursuant to the CMA Disclosure and Agreement, 'THE BANK, at its discretion, may elect not to accept an account, terminate the account agreement and the account agreements of any related parties'. Both parties to the agreements have the right to end the relationship at any time and neither is obliged to provide a basis for such a decision to terminate". No single word explaing the termination was given to me. I contacted all banking lawyers online, and they were all representing the bank, not the customers. The money I lost can buy a new Mercedes. However, banks around the world now are too powerful. They are too big to fail. When you open an account in the United States, and probably also many other countries, you voluntarily give up the rights to sue the bank under their arbitrage clause. Even worse, they define the financial laws and enforce them. They can close your account, freeze and steal your property and evict you from your house. The more money you deposit into your bank account, the more you are helping the evil. I'm glad to see Bitcoin is changing all of these. Let banks die!

Guys, are you kidding me? Banks can do a lot of shit, but stealing money? I dont believe it is possible in developed countries. In my coutry whick is developing it is impossible. They can perform a various annoying tricks, close your account - yes, but they retern all funds that was on it.

In your case you should just go in court. Sew that bustards))
I am living in a developing country and I can say that banks are stealing people's money here. I do not know what happens in developed countries but here, I witness everything. Not all banks steal your money but every bank has staffs who can take your money away. And the most ridiculous thing that banks will refuse to refund your money if you are stolen by their staffs. So, bank is never a good idea here and I will never put my money in bank

furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:33:47 PM

Yeah banks have taken the advantage of people since many years. They change the regulations according to their wish without giving a proper answer. I hope that btc even if can`t break them down at least can regulate them to be more reliable.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:41:56 PM

banks have their reasons, you should trust bank as one of your money storag but ofcorse you need to choose a bank and choose a stronger one that you know that will not state a bankruptcy , but if you are looking for investment, just go aaway from that and do bitcoin Cheesy
Daektum

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:53:49 PM

We have to depend on banks with debit and credit card toward we cannot able to buy any thing because now government are making there move towards cashless transaction, it indicates that every transaction will be noted by banks. So in future we have to trust the banks even though the charges are high we have to move along with them.
vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:58:44 AM

I think you did something against the law. They wont close your bank account for reason. You should contact the bank managers personaly to know the reason. We cant be vote to your side because we did not see the bank's side yet. Also the government also has a power to access or worst close your bank accounts. But its impossible they close it for no reason.

Maybe your correct, because they do not close your bank account without any valid reason. i think  maybe he's his account did not use for long time. I have already bank account and i know my obligation to do so it does not close. i love banking system and i trust banks.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:11:11 AM

LOl you should definitely trust banks but only the reputable ones to have more income along the way. Your account was locked by your only fault if youd have experiecncing bugs and other commitments that is hidden that you dont know it. And its your fault not to follow up what is the reason why should be banned i guess being ignorant can be a pain.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:06:17 AM

I don't use banks right now but I trusted it like mother did because she always show me how useful the banks and if you don't trust banks maybe because you made a wrong thing that the banks gets disappointed to you. That's what happens to my friends father he made a wrong thing that his bank account makes it close.
turtoro

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:34:21 AM

Law made by governments protect banks and their board of directors. If banks screw you for your money, government or some other insurance company will give you back your money but no one will be punished for that incident, that happened in all the countries with at least one bank, in my country several banks announced bankruptcy and people lost their money and they waited for years to take their money back.
They are also earning from your deposits, your transactions and that is fine by me, but where all that money is going? We should never trust banks, they are supporting current system, they support wars and companies that earn from wars. They are directly connected with many bad things in this world, and that's why we should stop using then and have trust in them.
laetitiavh

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:26:21 AM

I think banks are presented of the economics of a country. In your situation , it's your fault not the bank's fault so stop blaming them .
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:35:16 AM

I think banks are presented of the economics of a country. In your situation , it's your fault not the bank's fault so stop blaming them .

Most of the banks not explained the term and condition. If will you join the bank then will give to for the some rules. It not confidential fort he bank users. Bank is wait for the you wrong step. So you will use the bank process. First you will learn the bank process then you will chuces to use. So it will  not explained the some process So that the reason for the never trust the bank. If you bank you will use to simple to work for you.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:16:16 AM

I don't use banks right now but I trusted it like mother did because she always show me how useful the banks and if you don't trust banks maybe because you made a wrong thing that the banks gets disappointed to you. That's what happens to my friends father he made a wrong thing that his bank account makes it close.
I trust banks because I need them to store my money, I am earning bitcoin and I think putting it everything in my wallet will make it risky for me.
Bank can protect us through their insurance system and as long as we do not only trust one bank, there is no risk because we can avail of the maximum insurance. I put my money for savings and not for investment, that's is the only activity I am transacting with banks.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:34:16 AM

Your resentment is understandable. Our banks live on a percentage, what operation you do not make, they take a commission. But as soon as the question arises about the fulfillment of their obligations, they begin to waste time and leave the answer

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: