Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never trust banks  (Read 60721 times)
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:48:33 AM

Yes that's true we should not trust banks sometimes . cause if they get bankrupt they won't gave us the total amount of what we save on their banks.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:52:00 AM

For me using banks is like investing in crypto, you can have only good memories or you can just invest badly and lose all of your money like in your example.
We shouldn’t trust banks, or we shouldn’t trust the op, which one? I don’t think he would say the truth if he did something bad that led to his bank account being closed. I put my bank first before bitcoin, and not the Bitcoin before Bank.

I’ve been using a particular bank for a long time now, but never had issues with them, they’re reliable, but that doesn’t mean they won’t close your account when they notice something very suspicious. Some people don’t think at all, like seriously,if you are doing business with bank you should be very careful and very calculative.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:58:20 AM

you should wit aound spt an then ou can invest to bitcoin however i am out for the time being.yreda
I dont agree with that, banks is not doing bad things in this world so for me people should trust banks just like they trust bitcoin, because in many years that banks is running, banks is very legit and trusted by everyone and the money of many people in this world is depositing all in the banks because banks is trusted and legit.

Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:07:09 AM

Yes it is true but in our country I have never faced any problem with banks for payments and other cash transaction in the past. The one thing arise in the bank policies that they check the source of income of their account holders so if their profile is weak they are trying to bane the account and restrict their funds for withdrawals.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:11:07 AM

Give us more information about the closing of your bank account, I guess they will not do that without any valid reasons though I don't have bank account yet but it's really normal if you do something illegally and don't respond to them about that issue   Cry
Don't just post a thread here that you want to tell and convince us that having account bank account now is not good or investing in the bank are in a big risk this time.
Perhaps there are other issues why your bank account has been closed deliberately. When you open an account on a bank, there are contracts that you will  sign if agreed upon, those contract includes certain legalities that will protect you from fraud. The problem with bank is when the bank got bankrupt, only the maximum amount which the bank insurance offer is all you can get. Moreover, banks promises a very low interest return from your money.
hiscall

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:53:15 AM

My bank closed my account last year for no reason, and all money in my account was gone. I argued with the bank, even contacted the local government, no use. My bank just stated that "Pursuant to the CMA Disclosure and Agreement, 'THE BANK, at its discretion, may elect not to accept an account, terminate the account agreement and the account agreements of any related parties'. Both parties to the agreements have the right to end the relationship at any time and neither is obliged to provide a basis for such a decision to terminate". No single word explaing the termination was given to me. I contacted all banking lawyers online, and they were all representing the bank, not the customers. The money I lost can buy a new Mercedes. However, banks around the world now are too powerful. They are too big to fail. When you open an account in the United States, and probably also many other countries, you voluntarily give up the rights to sue the bank under their arbitrage clause. Even worse, they define the financial laws and enforce them. They can close your account, freeze and steal your property and evict you from your house. The more money you deposit into your bank account, the more you are helping the evil. I'm glad to see Bitcoin is changing all of these. Let banks die!

You should never trust any one when you try to invest your money , only use your mind .

all will use you to pump them price (Bank , bitcoin , altcoins and ICO).
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:59:39 PM

I believe that you just need to choose a trusted bank for your investments...and the biggest problem is the fact that it's going to go bankrupt...you just need to think carefully and do the analysis
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:46:48 AM

I believe that you just need to choose a trusted bank for your investments...and the biggest problem is the fact that it's going to go bankrupt...you just need to think carefully and do the analysis

Why we should choose bank when we already know bitcoin? the reason that we choose bitcoin is because we dont trust bank. Also I dont think that keeping money in bank is considered as investment because we are not getting anything from bank so it is not really an investment. We are just keeping our money safe so it is not really investment
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:31:36 AM

My bank closed my account last year for no reason, and all money in my account was gone. I argued with the bank, even contacted the local government, no use. My bank just stated that "Pursuant to the CMA Disclosure and Agreement, 'THE BANK, at its discretion, may elect not to accept an account, terminate the account agreement and the account agreements of any related parties'. Both parties to the agreements have the right to end the relationship at any time and neither is obliged to provide a basis for such a decision to terminate". No single word explaing the termination was given to me. I contacted all banking lawyers online, and they were all representing the bank, not the customers. The money I lost can buy a new Mercedes. However, banks around the world now are too powerful. They are too big to fail. When you open an account in the United States, and probably also many other countries, you voluntarily give up the rights to sue the bank under their arbitrage clause. Even worse, they define the financial laws and enforce them. They can close your account, freeze and steal your property and evict you from your house. The more money you deposit into your bank account, the more you are helping the evil. I'm glad to see Bitcoin is changing all of these. Let banks die!

I guess they will not do that without any valid reasons though I don't have bank account yet but it's really normal if you do something illegally and don't respond to them about that issue, so sad for ypu brother, i think the way banks operate might be not on the right track, but what they do truly has changed the lives of lot of people around the globe.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:46:51 PM

Why we should choose bank when we already know bitcoin? the reason that we choose bitcoin is because we dont trust bank. Also I dont think that keeping money in bank is considered as investment because we are not getting anything from bank so it is not really an investment. We are just keeping our money safe so it is not really investment
And do you think all the banks really trusted? For me, it is also an investment form. I know in some countries, the banks do not provide any plan to earn profits from money saving in bank, but in my country, the government have said they do not guarantee the securify of bank, because bank is an investment form, it has risk as other investment forms too.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:25:03 PM

Why not trust the banks? You have a point, but consider that Bitcoin is a lot less trustworthy than banks. I even got scammed here on this forum, I don't think I would get scammed on my official bank's forum yet I get scammed easily on the official Bitcoin forum. We need some serious regulation in crypto not centralization but regulation there is a difference because there is too much scamming going on these days.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jmarkrodriguez

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:41:09 PM

In my country i don't trust banks. because there is some cases in our country that a banks system got hacked and a lot of money are missing and never return to the owner and nothing you can do to it.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:51:29 PM

Yes that's true we should not trust banks sometimes . cause if they get bankrupt they won't gave us the total amount of what we save on their banks.
Should I never trust banks? but why any strong reason?I don't think so. As I notice here in our country, banks are very useful. They have their clients and customers continue using their service everyday. I have no reason to not trust banks. I know they are legit to operate.if you have any type of complain from your bank then you can case on then if you are on right.
dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:52:36 PM

A few months ago one of my bank tried to scam me with different ways calling me through phones but luckily I already have cashout all of my money from them I recorded all of their phone call and and after that I informed them that I am going to publish them all on the media/news channel then they started to request that not to do and started their struggle to stop me to do that so I won in that case and they accepted their fault.
uniquefighter

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:53:44 PM

The only thing I will say to this is just that only keep the money you dont have any use for in banks and dont keep it there for long because its banks over here that I have seen stress you to keep your money with them, and even stress you more to withdraw it. And they can even stop you from getting access to your money, the one you freely went there to deposit. Its that pathetic...
Agostosmori

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:06:11 AM

I don't get it. Why we should never trust banks? Is it because they are not worth it to put our money for long term? I don't think so. Banks are banks and they are here for their own purpose. We need banks for certain purposes and that is what we need to accept and not just think negative things about banks because if they are not good then government will just remove it.
contrarian

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:18:37 PM

Why not trust the banks? You have a point, but consider that Bitcoin is a lot less trustworthy than banks. I even got scammed here on this forum, I don't think I would get scammed on my official bank's forum yet I get scammed easily on the official Bitcoin forum. We need some serious regulation in crypto not centralization but regulation there is a difference because there is too much scamming going on these days.

There is no official bitcoin forum. This is a forum like any other. And why is bitcoin less trustworthy because you got scammed on this forum? Bitcoin has nothing to do with that. Banks can close your account anytime for many different reasons if they want. Or take your money like in Cyprus. You have to trust them to not do it. That doesn't happen in bitcoin. Maybe it's banks that need better regulation.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:23:16 PM

Yes we should not trust banks they are the biggest scam ever in the history and i doubt that they are trying to create a token for their consumers and put a tax on it. bitcoin will change the life of people.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:10:29 AM

Yes we should not trust banks they are the biggest scam ever in the history and i doubt that they are trying to create a token for their consumers and put a tax on it. bitcoin will change the life of people.

It depends on the bank that you joined. Maybe you chose bank that cannot be trusted that is why you said that.  But there are banks that can be trusted where we can invest.  Bitcoin and banks both take risk to gain profit.  Both need better security to avoid such happening of losing money.  You have to analyse which bank is better because even in bitcoin you cannot assure that your funds are safe on it specially because it is on the internet.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
zmkriel

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:28:51 AM

it is either you did something wrong with your agreement to the bank not unless the bank itself declared bankruptcy like what usually happened here in my country. that is why one of my reasons not to trust bank anymore. is not easy to earn money then all of a sudden it will all be gone.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: