Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:27:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You should never trust banks  (Read 60719 times)
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

I trust banks because its the traditional way to keep money and its been around for many centuries the only downside is their adoption level  in crypto currency is very low, but we cannot blame them for doing that It takes a lot of debate before they accept the nature of crypto.
The most important thing is that all the money we keep in the banks is guaranteed full by the state, it makes us never hesitate to save in banks, and for tens of years I saving until now have never found a big problem and all money is safe.

I trust banks but limitedly. Some persons are doing this unconditionally, but this is wrong. Remember lehman brothers banking crysis in USA and then lots of people were affected in the crysis.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

My bank closed my account last year for no reason, and all money in my account was gone. I argued with the bank, even contacted the local government, no use. My bank just stated that "Pursuant to the CMA Disclosure and Agreement, 'THE BANK, at its discretion, may elect not to accept an account, terminate the account agreement and the account agreements of any related parties'. Both parties to the agreements have the right to end the relationship at any time and neither is obliged to provide a basis for such a decision to terminate". No single word explaing the termination was given to me. I contacted all banking lawyers online, and they were all representing the bank, not the customers. The money I lost can buy a new Mercedes. However, banks around the world now are too powerful. They are too big to fail. When you open an account in the United States, and probably also many other countries, you voluntarily give up the rights to sue the bank under their arbitrage clause. Even worse, they define the financial laws and enforce them. They can close your account, freeze and steal your property and evict you from your house. The more money you deposit into your bank account, the more you are helping the evil. I'm glad to see Bitcoin is changing all of these. Let banks die!

There maybe something wrong that you did or you violated something on their policy that is why they closed your accounts. Not all banks are evil and doing that, most of the banks are also good and faithful. Banks are necessary in our country because they regulate the flow of money and responsible for balance and checking.

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:19:28 PM
Merited by Flor1982 (1)

My bank closed my account last year for no reason, and all money in my account was gone. I argued with the bank, even contacted the local government, no use. My bank just stated that "Pursuant to the CMA Disclosure and Agreement, 'THE BANK, at its discretion, may elect not to accept an account, terminate the account agreement and the account agreements of any related parties'. Both parties to the agreements have the right to end the relationship at any time and neither is obliged to provide a basis for such a decision to terminate". No single word explaing the termination was given to me. I contacted all banking lawyers online, and they were all representing the bank, not the customers. The money I lost can buy a new Mercedes. However, banks around the world now are too powerful. They are too big to fail. When you open an account in the United States, and probably also many other countries, you voluntarily give up the rights to sue the bank under their arbitrage clause. Even worse, they define the financial laws and enforce them. They can close your account, freeze and steal your property and evict you from your house. The more money you deposit into your bank account, the more you are helping the evil. I'm glad to see Bitcoin is changing all of these. Let banks die!

In your statement even in a bank now there is  no assurance that our money will be in secured position and sometimes they are the one who will jeopardized our money investment,so its better that bitcoin is still there,who helps a lot to us  and changing all of these  accusation to a true and good profitable investment.cryptocurrency is  better than in a bank in terms of profit because in one whip if your in luck you can earn huge and become rich unlike in the bank they give only a small percentage into your account.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:25:17 PM
Merited by Colt81 (3), Star_Bucks (2)

I think you should not generalized all banks because of that single experience you have and do you assure that you did not do anything that might be against the written agreement you have with the bank you are into when you first opened an account with them? Because banks will not do such thing as closing your account for no reason unless you do such thing that is already out of your written agreement or you just forgotten your responsibility to your account that pushes them to close your account since you are not using it for a while.
chaa123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:02:58 AM

Well, generally speaking, I share the same sentiment with regards to banks or anything related to banking. As I see it, banks hoard money in a way that they fool their victims into feeding them money without their knowledge. I know not all banks work this way but it is just too traumatizing whenever an individual encounters trouble with banking...
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:21:53 PM

There maybe something wrong that you did or you violated something on their policy that is why they closed your accounts. Not all banks are evil and doing that, most of the banks are also good and faithful. Banks are necessary in our country because they regulate the flow of money and responsible for balance and checking.
The banking system managed by the government, if the banks closed your account without any worthy reason, you can file a lawsuit against them and demand fair compensation for your property. You are not a child, you can use your proof to prove their decision are wrong! Roll Eyes
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

Banks in my country are guaranteed by the state so that the funds we save will be safe even though one day bankrupt banks, I trust with banks because as long as I relate and save money on the banks are all safe and never find a problem.

great
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:34:24 AM

I think bank it should be reported to the police station in case of your offense. the bank deserves to be prosecuted and closed. I heard that I'm getting upset especially when I'm in your position.
Fortunately there are bitcoins that can change your life for the better. If only there were not a few chances that your life might go down.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

In fact, today banks are very trusted in the community, even, every day, always come people who save money, or open new accounts. Well, I am also currently still trusting the bank, that it is the best storage place.
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

Even if everyone hate banks, we couldnt still make it lost or die.Because, there are still many people who continue to trust and depend in banks.Maybe, it was just a mistake that banks need to pay attention to it and didnt let it happen again.Because if that happens again, maybe people would really lose there trust and didnt trust banks anymore.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

My bank closed my account last year for no reason, and all money in my account was gone. I argued with the bank, even contacted the local government, no use. I contacted all banking lawyers online, and they were all representing the bank, not the customers. The money I lost can buy a new Mercedes. However, banks around the world now are too powerful. They are too big to fail. When you open an account in the United States, and probably also many other countries, you voluntarily give up the rights to sue the bank under their arbitrage clause. Even worse, they define the financial laws and enforce them. They can close your account, freeze and steal your property and evict you from your house. The more money you deposit into your bank account, the more you helped the evil. I'm glad to see Bitcoin is changing all of these. Let banks die!

why your bank closed your account for no reason? because i know that the bank will closed someone account if the account is on the limit for at least 3 month and then they will send a letter that contain we should give attention for our account and if we are not respond about this, then the bank will closed our account. for now, i still believe my bank because i have 3 account in different bank and they are work properly for my saving money and although the fee for the monthly is high, but i am fine with that.
I dont think so that you should be not trust the banks but you sould be wise and careful in investing your money from other different banks.If ever that you get bank crop you should report a problem about that because its your right to get agin your money.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

Even if everyone hate banks, we couldnt still make it lost or die.Because, there are still many people who continue to trust and depend in banks.Maybe, it was just a mistake that banks need to pay attention to it and didnt let it happen again.Because if that happens again, maybe people would really lose there trust and didnt trust banks anymore.
Yeah laws should be balance between right and obligations its your right to claim what is for you and obligation of the bank to give what exactly for you. But most of the time banking institution are protected by the government because most of the law maker are being lobbied by bank institution and consumer protection law is weaker. When the bank declare bankruptcy only amount you can get is the amount covered by insurance. That is why I cannot say that bank is a safe for investment. 

cristinaxx

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

Why should I never trust bank. I have 2 accounts and have a passbook and every month I'm checking it and no problem occurs. As I know your account will close if your money is below the minimum they required, You want to have savings so you put it on the bank if you did not withdraw your money how come they will close your account without giving you a notice. It's impossible. That is your money it's yours you only keeping it on the bank so that when you needed you can withdraw on it. I still believe in banks because my salary also through banks.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:41:01 PM

My bank closed my account last year for no reason, and all money in my account was gone. I argued with the bank, even contacted the local government, no use. I contacted all banking lawyers online, and they were all representing the bank, not the customers. The money I lost can buy a new Mercedes. However, banks around the world now are too powerful. They are too big to fail. When you open an account in the United States, and probably also many other countries, you voluntarily give up the rights to sue the bank under their arbitrage clause. Even worse, they define the financial laws and enforce them. They can close your account, freeze and steal your property and evict you from your house. The more money you deposit into your bank account, the more you helped the evil. I'm glad to see Bitcoin is changing all of these. Let banks die!

why your bank closed your account for no reason? because i know that the bank will closed someone account if the account is on the limit for at least 3 month and then they will send a letter that contain we should give attention for our account and if we are not respond about this, then the bank will closed our account. for now, i still believe my bank because i have 3 account in different bank and they are work properly for my saving money and although the fee for the monthly is high, but i am fine with that.
I dont think so that you should be not trust the banks but you sould be wise and careful in investing your money from other different banks.If ever that you get bank crop you should report a problem about that because its your right to get agin your money.
Well you are right to some extent but to some extent you are not right. It is good not to trust every bank for investment but I would say it is good not to trust any bank. Because if you will invest in bank it will give you profit but it will be very slow profit and even if your whole life will pass it will not reach the double amount but if you invest in bitcoin instead of saving in bank then it will increase to the double of price after a few months only, so I think future of bank is dark as the growing power of bitcoin now.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:38:43 AM

Why should I never trust bank. I have 2 accounts and have a passbook and every month I'm checking it and no problem occurs. As I know your account will close if your money is below the minimum they required, You want to have savings so you put it on the bank if you did not withdraw your money how come they will close your account without giving you a notice. It's impossible. That is your money it's yours you only keeping it on the bank so that when you needed you can withdraw on it. I still believe in banks because my salary also through banks.
Banks will be more dominant in terms of transactions because ordinary people trust them and this people has no idea with bitcoin ro blockchain.
As bank operates, they give insurance to us depositors which is not possible in the crypto world, that is why it's called high risk while bank is low risk or no risk.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:15:16 AM

There are times when I don’t trust banks because some transactions have hidden charges. In addition, most banks lack the information to provide their customers whenever a customer asks for all the transactions or some bank statements. That’s why I prefer to put my money in my online wallet.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:40:58 AM

I have a good experience with the banks and the banking industry is providing good effort to the economy and they are the good sources for foreign business man to take loan from banks or they may transfer their money through banks So i have to says that trust on banks for now is not that much bad so it is good to make a decision that which bank is good in your country.

Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:54:09 AM

Even if you trust banks, there is no trust on economy. We lost money during total inflation and economic crisis. We also lost our savings because of political issues - our country stopped existing and new country which appeared instead didn't accepte the bank where our savings were. That is way, we are trying to find reliable ways of investing and saving money
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:01:36 AM

Bank is not your friend like they appear to be to you, their selfish because their aims and objective is to maximize profit
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:09:40 AM

That honestly sucks what happened to you but I was kind of aware they could freeze your funds at any time. I for sure knew that you are only insured up until either 100k or 200k dollars which isn't a lot if you are a millionaire. It goes to show you that diversify is essential, even among banks. I would personally never have my whole net worth inside of banks, this is the reason why. I can barely trust people, how am I supposed to trust a soulless corporation?

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: