Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Attraction  (Read 13899 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:40:33 PM

There are lots of reason why I've been attracted to bitcoin. First,regarding on money transfer which you could able to transfer within a matter of few clicks with less fees,its so useful to me when sending money since I'm far away with my family.two, money earning opportunity.three, no one could able to control your money but you only.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:29:53 PM

There is more than one aspect that attracts me to Bitcoin for sure. At first I was attracted by the very concept to create a virtual currency based on calculation work, that represents an analogy of the physical extraction process of precious metals in the digital realm, thereby creating sound money. I find that intellectual achievement very fascinating. At second I was impressed by the ease of use regarding the possibility to become your own bank and to seamlessly transact worldwide at great speed without having to obtain permission from anybody.

Both aspects ultimately boil down to the technological concept of Bitcoin which must therefore be considered the true source of my attraction to Bitcoin: its decentralized nature, which is the foundation for its value. Today, I'm a bit afraid that people might be forgetting that maintaining a decentralized Bitcoin network is of utmost importance for the currency. Ruthless big block schemes and privacy negligence for the sake of quick mainstream adoption are serious threats for network health and survival of Bitcoin as we know it.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 06:02:15 PM

When I discovered Bitcoin I was curious what the possibilities are that can happen when using Bitcoin. To paying my bills, electronic load, gift certificates, etc. It attracted me about earning passively (mining but not made a big profit), I tried gambling but just lost money, about trading, not a big effect but it has). Basically, I'm attracted to Bitcoin, I even told my friend to also follow Bitcoin and join the adventure with me but he doesn't quite understand fully what Bitcoin can do, sadly I will just try to help him when I really become successful and he could see what I've become.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:20:31 PM

Well to me why i am here and why i am attracted in bitcoin honestly bitcoin is business and you can get the benefits of price increase so if you have bitcoin you will earn if the price will keep rising also i can earn few bitcoins in some activity that also i can use bitcoin for buying stuffs online.. i already use it for buying in namecheap and receive bitcoin from other adnetwork and affiliate network.. which is it can really help to have a good saving for my future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:33:40 PM

i like bitcoin because it has no limits, unlike real money when using bitcoin you don't have to give any personal information so that why u may protect your personal life , using bitcoin wallets is much safer than using bank accounts so there is no chance for your money to get stolen, real money bank accounts always ask for fees to keep money bitcoin wallets don't, bitcoin has a rising value that keeps going up every day
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:35:13 PM

It is  decentralized. No one can access your private keys excepts you. Its also a faster way to transfer with a cheap cost. Also good for investments. It is popular right, which means it can pumps up the price anytime now. Just like banks. Bitcoin have disadvantages also. But im fine with that. Bitcoin is freedom. Thats what i like about bitcoin.
Totally agree, bitcoin has many advantages that attracted me as we know banks system is unreliable and seems not fair for customer due to high fees of any service (anything). I like the idea of freedom with bitcoin and could used in global transaction.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:56:09 PM

What really attracts me is the absolute freedom that I have to manage my money without to intervene a third party, the option that it is global that is, does not recognize national borders and restrictions so can be transferred in a short time anywhere on earth. Moreover  it makes impossible the manipulation, as it acquires value through the disposal of users to deal with them.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:34:29 PM

What attracts you towards bitcoin?
I'm asking this because it could be different from person to person. Different people may like different aspects of bitcoin. So what do you like the most about it?

Well, when you use Bitcoin, no one can ever know who you are because Bitcoin is made for anonymously using. And of course, people do not have to pay tax to use Bitcoin. Besides, Bitcoin can be considered as an investment because if you convert all your money into Bitcoin, you will definitely have extra money in a few years later because Bitcoin price always goes up

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:39:07 PM

I'm asking this because it could be different from person to person. Different people may like different aspects of bitcoin. So what do you like the most about it?

Well, when you use Bitcoin, no one can ever know who you are because Bitcoin is made for anonymously using. And of course, people do not have to pay tax to use Bitcoin. Besides, Bitcoin can be considered as an investment because if you convert all your money into Bitcoin, you will definitely have extra money in a few years later because Bitcoin price always goes up

I do agree with you man. But bitcoin is not really anonymous that we already know because it can still tracked by someone but the thing is it provides fast transactions to us if you send money. On the otherhand other hand I do agree that it is very good investment because of the raising price of bitcoin that could earn you a ton of money over a year.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:48:05 PM

I like the fact that it gives you all the freedom that the banks extract from you.It's anonymous,there are little fees and you can send huge amounts of money which will be received almost instantly without having to go through third party.This for me is unique and ther is no other way you can do that if it isn't for BTC.The time needed to confirm the transactions is also relatively little and in a matter of minutes you can receive the BTC.

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:18:52 PM

I really like it's simplicity, you don't have to provide your identity to open a wallet you just use your email and password to open an online wallet and get started with it, decentralized is also the main reason why i use bitcoin no one can't controll your money, lock it or freeze it for whatever you do even if it's illegal like other payment processor did, however there are some issues that i think must be addressed like confirmation time and lack of adoption but so far i am very satisfied with it especially for buying things online with it.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:26:16 PM

I find it easy for me to do transaction in the whole country, I don't need to exchange my fiat to another fiat to do international transaction, and then I like bitcoin because it's decentralized, but one of my favourite is i can used it for anonymous gambling, i don't need to provides any information to start gambling using bitcoin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:28:10 PM

Its idea and concept. It really differs from other online currencies. It offers lot of services and opens a profitability jobs too. The fact that we are only the responsible on taking care of our money on how will use , invest and save it feels the sense of security and safety. Besides the apps that can use for transaction anywhere by cashing out or sending of money is quite useful too.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:43:29 PM

I'm still relatively poor and I'm not doing very well financially, but Bitcoin has been helping me to pay for a lot of my food and letting me save some of my money so that it can go into getting a furthered education.

In essence, I'm attracted to Bitcoin because of the additional financial benefits it gives and the relatively help I get when it comes to getting my money safe.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:53:46 PM

I am not a very technical person so I really do not know much pros of bitcoin technically but one thing that I like about bitcoin and is the reason I use it is it's price. Fee days back it was $600 and then it was $700 it can make me rich

adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:57:40 PM

I like it and attracted to it because as the New York city has declared it as money.
Well I could of told them that.
Money attracts all really. Wink

x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:48:45 AM

Bitcoin attracts me because of its  so many advantages and includes there is you can make and earn money from it. It has small fee that everyone attracts also and faster than other (paypal) to send though there are time that this is also the one that many bitcoiners  annoys because of long confirmation but its not a problem at all. And some others said (also mine),that you can make rich with bitcoin. Grin
couldbeangel

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:12:48 AM

I like it that I can symbolically give the government and the bank the finger especially now with anon.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:35:36 AM

Bitcoin attracts me because of easy to use, easy to access,
fast deposits and withdrawals. Bictoin is also decentralized
that gives me interests to know and learn more. Easy to transfer
payment with less hassle, can save time and effort. So, theres
many advantages that bitcoin attracts me.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:36:05 AM

I was attracted to it because I saw it as the future of how money should of been a long time ago and it has finally caught up with the rest of the world.
This is future money and should be accepted as such and by the whole entire world and not just used by the ones who think it just belongs on the internet. The real world should use it as well.. including governments and corporations.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: