Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Attraction  (Read 13899 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:36:23 AM

I have to admit that what has attracted me to bitcoin has been the rumor about that has arisen regarding its possible increase of value at unsuspected heights. Apart from that, for me it is just another alternative to transfer money, without a special or emotional significance for me.

Bitcoin possible increase of value at unsuspected height which i usually call the fluctuations of bitcoin is very nice advantage of bitcoin. Trader take a chance from that to get some profit. It is the right time to trade bitcoin because the fluctuations tend safe to buy and sell.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:52:26 AM

What i like the most in bitcoin, is easy to use, no hassle when making payments and sending money to anyone. Also, earning bitcoin that gives most attractions of it. Bitcoin is decentralized thats why its being attracts to anyone who dont bitcoin yet.
I agree to you bro I like bitcoin because no hassle when you send and recieve bitcoin you can use it everywhere and anytime you want. The people use it as remittances because the transaction fee is low compared to the remittances the transaction is very high. Yes bitcoin is increasing daily , every month , every year that is why the people invest and trust bitcoin thats why also bitcoin attracted. Bitcoin also gives opportunity to earn even in your home only you can do this partime and fulltime. That's bitcoin .
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:07:02 AM

I have no boss or overlord looking down on me and breathing on my neck when I'm turning my money into bitcoins and basically there is no one telling me what I can and can not do, I'm limitless with BTCitcoin.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:46:39 AM

I have no boss or overlord looking down on me and breathing on my neck when I'm turning my money into bitcoins and basically there is no one telling me what I can and can not do, I'm limitless with BTCitcoin.
Basically that's the main reason why I prefer investment that being a worker all my life. It's the complete freedom that we can get with bitcoin, there's no need to please other people as our actions will reflect on ourselves. If we do good, we will rip the benefits alone and we do not need to share it with other people.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:48:43 AM

Bitcoin is the best thing that happened to global monetary system:
1. it broke barriers that until now hindered people from some region from having their due share of the sun;
2. it washed the dirty linen of the banks and card companies to the glaring of everyone and now we know they are experts at ripping people off their hard earned money, who could have known transaction fees could be way low;
3. Bitcoin is borderless, the governments that tried to cage it, soon had other thoughts coming;
4. unlocked lots of job opportunities and much more in the offing;
5. Bitcoin is another investment asset, best part is you can become an investor even with pennies;
6. inflation is a cancer eating the fiat currencies, with Bitcoin we are like trees planted by stream that never dries;
7. etc.
LOUISEBIT

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:42:11 AM

What attracts you towards bitcoin?
I'm asking this because it could be different from person to person. Different people may like different aspects of bitcoin. So what do you like the most about it?

i'm very attracted to bitcoin because it's decentralized and no ones can know your key , only  the owner of the account know the key ,it's very private .and also the account off bitcoin is anonymous .
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:42:37 AM

I'm asking this because it could be different from person to person. Different people may like different aspects of bitcoin. So what do you like the most about it?

The reason why i am on bitcoins, it is new revolution of currencies
many beneficial of bitcoin include i can get passive income from trading
without taking much time so i am still doing my job on real life.
I can become freelancer on bitcoin just use my smartphone.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:46:03 AM

To most it is the large amount of profit when the price hike comes. But for me I get to use it for other transactions and it really helps a lot. As of the attraction from the first time there is really none. It is just a friend that referred it to me just for faster transaction that I really loved. Now, the money is really attracting so I became one of them.  Grin
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:19:53 AM

To most it is the large amount of profit when the price hike comes. But for me I get to use it for other transactions and it really helps a lot. As of the attraction from the first time there is really none. It is just a friend that referred it to me just for faster transaction that I really loved. Now, the money is really attracting so I became one of them.  Grin
Same like you,it really attracts specially those who earn it already,and the experiencing a good bitcoin service.What really makes a bitcoin attractive is that it convinces everyone that if you work hard to earn it and how you handle it then you can really benifit the good income coming from the campaigns you join,and it's really fulfilling.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
canhchuacaro1

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:34:19 AM

I was attracted to it because I saw it as the future of how money should of been a long time ago and it has finally caught up with the rest of the world.
The fact that I own my bitcoin and can do whatever I want with it, you may think you also own the fiat in your pocket but that is not true that belongs to the banks and countries, fiat is not ours.
Most of peoples will say the decentralized system of bitcoin makes them interest.
i think not only decentralize character but there are so many other feather which really attract people toward it. as it can be use for both online as well as in local stores for shopping, as it can also be use for both investment purpose and as a currency.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:01:38 AM

What attracts me towards bitcoin is that I can see different testimonials of the people who became rich because of it. I was inspired by their story and I'm also hoping to become one like them. From rags to riches because of this crypto currency.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:30:24 AM

The first thing which made me interested in bitcoin was that 1BTC was = $750
So i though it might be very easy to earn 1BTC . But later i understood its very hard to earn even 0.0001BTC.
But now as i am a part of a campaign , I earn pretty well.
So That makes me post more and earn more.
And the next thing is that now i will not have to beg someone to provide me money.
I am earning , and i have every right to spend that on games and what ever i want.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:06:36 PM

The thing that attracts me toward bitcoin is trading. Last year, I saw a facebook post about trading with bitcoin, and it catches my attention to try it. Afterwards, I found that trading isn't that easy because you may lose or gain money from that. I did research more regarding on wherr we can earn bitcoin, then I saw this forrum. After of reading many forrums,I realized that this forrum has a program called signature campaign which promotes websites. Because of that, I want to do my best to earn more money from advertising here.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:12:25 PM

I have to admit that what has attracted me to bitcoin has been the rumor about that has arisen regarding its possible increase of value at unsuspected heights. Apart from that, for me it is just another alternative to transfer money, without a special or emotional significance for me.

Bitcoin possible increase of value at unsuspected height which i usually call the fluctuations of bitcoin is very nice advantage of bitcoin. Trader take a chance from that to get some profit. It is the right time to trade bitcoin because the fluctuations tend safe to buy and sell.

Thats why there are traders to get advantage from it if it fluctuates because it will pump later on. we can also earn profit from it not because it will fluctuates. Well fluctutations is the best characteristics of bitcoin because it can grow your moneyy or earn profit money from it. Unstable price
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:13:56 PM

Yes that is a best feature of bitcoin. Working in bitcoin is just like to work in our own company. In bitcoin we are our own boss. The most special thing in bitcoin is that the money which we earn are not passed through any third party especially through government and we get it directly no matter how many amount we get.
Factmine

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:36:00 PM

Yes that is a best feature of bitcoin. Working in bitcoin is just like to work in our own company. In bitcoin we are our own boss. The most special thing in bitcoin is that the money which we earn are not passed through any third party especially through government and we get it directly no matter how many amount we get.

I think that is not true. How can you be a boss of your own company in bitcoin? Does everybody own bitcoin? I don't think so. We all just work and get paid in bitcoin. It's just similar to any fiat currency. You just get paid in that currency and not any other. You are correct about the ease of transfer of bitcoin as it does not need to pass in a lot of hands before reaching the final receiver.
Mr.ExtraOrdinary

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:37:34 PM

What makes bitcoin attractive for me is an ability to earn money with it without paying any taxes and without this money counting anywhere. Oh, and no need to worry about getting cash, because there are people everywhere ready to give you $ instead of it. Another cool thing is that it is something close to magic. Some numbers with no material subtance which change their price and give you an opportunity to buy something totally material instead
20kevin20
Legendary

Merit: 1597

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

Yes, and your money isn't taxed so you won't lose even a penny of it no matter for how long you're going to store it. As soon as you receive your money it becomes your own property. I simply love this, it makes Bitcoin great. You're also your own bank and nobody knows and/or ever needs to know who you sent your money to, or who sent you money. You decide and only you know!
Victorycoin

Merit: 517

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:25:45 PM

Something isn't right with that line of reasoning! Bitcoin does not provide free lunch, just as none of the fiat currencies does. Your being your own boss is a decision to make and it is regardless of what currency is involved. The exception is that the emergence and adoption of Bitcoin brought with it new job opportunities and innovations to new ways of doing things. Moreover the price of Bitcoin have been quite impressive and just a little of it readily amount to much when exchanged to fiat currencies.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:26:19 PM

In general, the advantages offered by BitCoin are mentioned. But the part that affects me the most is the technological infrastructure. I think that what you do with Blockchain technology will change our lives.

We will soon begin to see a lot of projects related to the following issues.

* Banking
* Voting and Selection Systems
* Internet of the Things
* Money Transfers
* Cyber security
* E-Commerce and Payments
* Online Music Sector
* Stocks
* Health care
* Identity Management Systems
* Donation Systems
* Copyright

-i highly discourage banking in bitcoin you have your wallet and that equates to bank in fiat
-how possible? What are the features of btc that leads developers in such idea
-money transfers are really good especially when we are talking its efficiency
-cyber security can also be bad for bitcoin
-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: