Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Attraction  (Read 13899 times)
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

Why attracted to Bitcoin ? It is the possibility of making money, contributing to something new and growing, and get myself primarily out of the normal banking . And it's growing market I was much interested in investment  on how to get involved in the market and use in my daily transactions payment.

One of the main reasons why bitcoin attract many people is because it is a good source of income. Bitcoin users could really earn a higher of profit especially when it comes to holding bitcoin or what we called investment.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
ondabeat

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

We need alternatives in our lives, and Bitcoin offers us alternatives. If we only have one option for everything, that option will take advantage of their position and they will start exploiting that position. A perfect example of this is the bank. They are in a position of power, because they are offered by their debt.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

At first it was the investment possibilities because of how volatile bitcoins are behaving and how easily you can ride the hypr and go to the moon immediately. But as time goes by and with having greater and better technologies out there, I've come to realize how important bitcoins' role in the development of cryptocurrency. Now that's attractive.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

What attracts you towards bitcoin?
I'm asking this because it could be different from person to person. Different people may like different aspects of bitcoin. So what do you like the most about it?

Bitcoin attracts me so much because when the first time i saw bitcoin it is veh interesting kind of currency fast discentralise, no limit in transaction around the world. And also because we can earn money in online even in our house without working fulltime.
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

The most attracting aspect that draw me toward bitcoin is for me to learning online transaction. It also can function as a commodity to hold for investment. Thus it it how it start to attract me.

shmenton22

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

at first i was just interested in the tech. but now i find the economic side very interesting.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

What attracts you towards bitcoin?
I'm asking this because it could be different from person to person. Different people may like different aspects of bitcoin. So what do you like the most about it?

Hi, I liked the usability of Bitcoin and how it was recognized by a lot of establishments. It is also known everywhere and it's widely used across the globe as a lot of countries are now starting to learn about Bitcoin.
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

NEW DELHI: Experts involved or associated with the Bitcoin industry, maintain that it has emerged as a new attraction for Indians who are keen to augment their wealth, notwithstanding calls issued by the Supreme Court to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to put in place effective regulatory mechanisms to prevent money laundering in any form.
Commenting on the thriving bitcoin scene in India, Zebpay co-founder Sandeep Goenka said, "Investing in bitcoin has emerged as a significant trend in the past few months. We have enabled Indians to buy an international asset in a large scale and help them contribute to increase in wealth."
According to Goenka and others involved in this industry, the key benefits that most Indians see are as follows:
 According to leading crypto-currency exchanges in India, crypto-currency is gaining popularity, primarily as a financial asset.
• Many bitcoin startups in India believe remittances are a huge potential market for them
• Bitcoin transactions are more economical than digital transfers.
• Bitcoin allows people to buy goods and services and exchange money without involving banks, credit card issuers or other third parties.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

I'm attracted to Bitcoin because of the possibility of making money. I can earn some extra money from my free time and the ever increasing price is a bonus. It's anonymous and it enables fast transactions and then I like the fact that government or tax authorities have no access to my transactions.
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

For me, bitcoin has a lot of attraction in it, and i use bitcoin because it give us freedom to use it in any where, no restriction and tax paying and also nothing personal information, bitcoin don't want any thing. But it give us many profit if we know who to earn from bitcoin. It is too much better than fiat to use bitcoin on online. Great thing i attracted from bitcoin, it is bitcoin price value
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

For me, bitcoin has a lot of attraction in it, and i use bitcoin because it give us freedom to use it in any where, no restriction and tax paying and also nothing personal information, bitcoin don't want any thing. But it give us many profit if we know who to earn from bitcoin. It is too much better than fiat to use bitcoin on online. Great thing i attracted from bitcoin, it is bitcoin price value

For investment purpose this is the best way to invest as per people as it is being providing some amazing returns in the past which nowhere else in financial world you can find it. Due to which last year it came in news in each country probably. And also due to its various other reasons it is lucrative.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

Why attracted to Bitcoin ? It is the possibility of making money, contributing to something new and growing, and get myself primarily out of the normal banking . And it's growing market I was much interested in investment  on how to get involved in the market and use in my daily transactions payment.

One of the main reasons why bitcoin attract many people is because it is a good source of income. Bitcoin users could really earn a higher of profit especially when it comes to holding bitcoin or what we called investment.

This is somewhat true but I think the first thing that attracted these people towards bitcoin is its huge value that makes investors wonder how to get a hold of it which leads to opening of new opportunities to earn bitcoin with either as extra income or as full time work. I myself manage to came here because of these factors and I am really glad that I came up with this site and started investing to cryptocurrency.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

I love how bitcoins are trying to unite the whole financial system of the world. That's for me the best thing that really attracted me the most about bitcoins. It is trying to bring down an oppresive monetary system and gives back the money to the people who works hard for them. Bitcoins are a life changer.

chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Bitcoin attracts by the fact that it is something new that can lead the old traditional market of currencies to the revolution.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

Because transactions can be done globally, quickly, easily and securely so that distance is no longer a problem. All can be done in the blink of an eye.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

What makes bitcoin attractive for me is an ability to earn money with it without paying any taxes and without this money counting anywhere. Oh, and no need to worry about getting cash, because there are people everywhere ready to give you $ instead of it. Another cool thing is that it is something close to magic. Some numbers with no material subtance which change their price and give you an opportunity to buy something totally material instead

I think It's really popular, which means it can pump prices anytime now. Just like a bank. Bitcoin has its disadvantages as well. But I'm fine with that. Bitcoin is freedom. That's what I like about bitcoin.
This is decentralized. No one can access your private key except you. It's also a fast way to transfer at a low cost. Also good for investment.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

Bitcoin gives us the freedom to use it in many places, projects that use this technology are important. It can work as a product for investment. Bitcoin has a good effect on people who will solve the future financial aspects in line with the current technology.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:36:04 PM

Of course this is an opportunity to earn without leaving home. Bitcoin is not for nothing considered the most profitable investment. That's why I love him.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

It attracts me with its unique idea of currency. I just dream that it would be possible to come to any country with one card and not to bother with the exchangers.
Yle725

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:58:08 PM

Well it's the new black, with all its advantages and disadvantages. I like it above all because it is decentralized, good for investments and finally the transactions are done in a fast and cheap way.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: