Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Attraction  (Read 13899 times)
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

What attracts you towards bitcoin?
I'm asking this because it could be different from person to person. Different people may like different aspects of bitcoin. So what do you like the most about it?

What attracted us to bitcoin is the way you can earn money while being your own boss and the technology is fairly new so you could say that we are pioneers of bitcoin. We started not at the beginning but it was still on early days.

lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

But bitcoin is also like a normal money...so how you all were able to earn that much bitcoins so that it helped you when you dont have job...through signature campaign it can be a partime but it can not be a full time income for anyone..and gambling and trading is risky and faucet is a waste
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

It's uniqueness in terms of system...saving, investing, using it to transact into many different ways through many different places and people..all in so to speak, it's convenient, and accessible not to mention the fact that your money can be doubled up through investing and earn when you join a campaign what else could we ask for?

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

It's uniqueness in terms of system...saving, investing, using it to transact into many different ways through many different places and people..all in so to speak, it's convenient, and accessible not to mention the fact that your money can be doubled up through investing and earn when you join a campaign what else could we ask for?
I also attracted by those things and I can't deny that I am here because I want to change our life just like all of us are aiming  here, and we all can do it since a lot of opportunities that it can offer such as trading where in you can do day trading and long time holder depending on your time and ability.
xupal

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:35:02 PM

the only thing attracsme is the rising price of it
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

Bitcoin helps in my offline bussines - I regularly send money to a neighboring country. Do not even imagine how difficult it is to do using the Bank.
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

I like Bitcoin because Bitcoin does not recognize the Government and Financial institutions (Banks). I'm happy with that. Decentralization is good.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

Bitcoin is future digital currency. So it any where to use and easy to exchange the bitcoin. Most of the people hold the bitcoin long time. If hold the bitcoin you get more profit. It reach the all country people. So easy to connect the other country people. It good for the future saving. Most of the people gather more information from bitcoin. So time to acct the process.

megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

I am getting attracted to BTC in light of the fact that with the utilization of BTC I am ready to work online universally which before BTC was unrealistic. Before BTC there was just paypal with which individuals frequently entire online undertakings which were just constrained to a couple of nations.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

I used to feel that bitcoin is something cool. Maybe I'm someone who is infected with FOMO. I started doing a little investment, and I was lucky. From that point, I got serious about bitcoin. And right now, my interest in bitcoin is more likely that I can learn a lot because of bitcoin.

sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

In Country like India for every bank transaction you have to give so many personal details along with account number. After that the data is sell to  needy vendors for creating a market for their products. Users are fed of attending calls and reading texts. On the other side in case of btc you need to provide your identity and you are able to do transaction globally. This freedom attracts me more and more.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

The Bitcoin number gives me many options. It attracts me by the profit it brings. It gave me many challenges even though it was not my main field.

prismatica007

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

I feel an attraction for bitcoin, because I found in it, a better opportunity in my life and the ease it has with transactions
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

Bitcoin Attraction is a function of success, because few months now, bitcoin has been facing a lot of challenges and finally won, so bitcoin has a great potential in the market, base on current market color, it has turn to green, with only that Bitcoin Attract many investors
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:34:37 PM

What attracts you towards bitcoin?
I'm asking this because it could be different from person to person. Different people may like different aspects of bitcoin. So what do you like the most about it?

Bitcoin is a very amazing innovation. It is decentralized and it is free from any political influences. What I really like about it is how it helps people by making a new career for those who seek it. Investment and trading are new industries thanks to the cryptocurrencies that improves our economy. Bitcoin also made transactions faster by eliminating third parties in the business.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:16:12 PM

The best thing which attracts people towards Bitcoin is definitely the profit that they would earn from investing into it. Butcoin is really profitable as an investment due to the continuous growth on its market value for years. That,also,is the biggest factor which made Bitcoin so popular which affects its demand in the market as well as to its marker value.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

I like his ability to constantly grow in value and by doing so be the most convenient and profitable investment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

Bitcoin much is fun!! I do love its attribute wherein the government can't just control its price even this one is not legal since it doesn't have paper or permit to operate it does operate and much more to it! Can you just imagine a thing that comes from nothing that become more valuable than gold?
ariaalex

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

i am attracted bitcoin because its grow money day by day.its easy to send money from one country to another.its security so high.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:09:43 PM

I like that thanks to bitcoin, you can make good money. At the same time, you do not need to do something very difficult, you can just buy bitcoin and it will already bring passive income. Wonderful.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: