Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - Unmoderated thread - Confirmed connection with the Opair scam  (Read 12544 times)
SunStruck

Activity: 676
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:53:35 PM

Also misbehaving in general - wouldn't surprise me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:55:47 PM

I saw that you posted a screenshot in Ebitz's thread several times. Maybe that's the reason.

Yeah, cause that scammer EBitz kept deleting all evidence he is a scammer.

Anyways, LAUDA just confirmed to me by PM that scamming is allowed as it is not against the rules.

Amazing....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 05:58:04 PM

He means that people must decide for themselves if something is a scam or not.   

BiTZeD

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:06:07 PM

Well, I hope that once something is found guilty of spamming, the related thread will be deleted. But I doubt it will.

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:15:27 PM

Well, I hope that once something is found guilty of spamming, the related thread will be deleted. But I doubt it will.

spamming or scamming?
zagortnskk

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:16:52 PM

First of all, nice job YIz and DeadBirdzz. I invested a small amount, not a big loss, few $. But, as a noob, I learned something very important, THRUST NO ONE on this forum.
YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:33:16 PM

He locked the thread, win partially won although he made more than enough already.
YIz (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:57:26 PM

I'm convinced this is a scam indeed. this http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/98142/how-to-change-the-cloudflares-dns-server-address is a huge proof.

If this is wasserman, he must hate me with OPair thread. but I'm not surprise he rewarded me to translate his ebitz thread and pay me btc after.  Maybe he wants to track me using the btc address i gave. one thing though, he is pretty careful about his tracks as well.

I hope this thread will raise awareness for these scams. It's Opair all over again.

nah, you will always have some idiots who will say we are just fudding and then will start shouting scam when they realize that they've actually been conned.....

Some people who have invested already will fight tooth and nail because it insults their ego and intelligence when you point out that they've been scammed.

To be honest , your childish and spammish behaviour just helped him in his cause.

Next time try to remain calm and deliver constructive posts like YIz did.

fuck you asshole.

suck my dick....you fucking little bitch or should I call you Wasserman.

Kiss

I appreciate your efford and I'm sure other people do as well, there's no need to be rude man.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:59:12 PM

I'm convinced this is a scam indeed. this http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/98142/how-to-change-the-cloudflares-dns-server-address is a huge proof.

If this is wasserman, he must hate me with OPair thread. but I'm not surprise he rewarded me to translate his ebitz thread and pay me btc after.  Maybe he wants to track me using the btc address i gave. one thing though, he is pretty careful about his tracks as well.

I hope this thread will raise awareness for these scams. It's Opair all over again.

nah, you will always have some idiots who will say we are just fudding and then will start shouting scam when they realize that they've actually been conned.....

Some people who have invested already will fight tooth and nail because it insults their ego and intelligence when you point out that they've been scammed.

To be honest , your childish and spammish behaviour just helped him in his cause.

Next time try to remain calm and deliver constructive posts like YIz did.

fuck you asshole.

suck my dick....you fucking little bitch or should I call you Wasserman.

Kiss

I appreciate your efford and I'm sure other people do as well, there's no need to be rude man.

i have Tourette's Syndrome.

also Sunstruck is Wasserman's shill.

but thank you Yiz and Ocminer for exposing that scammer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SunStruck

Activity: 676

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:03:04 PM

i have Tourette's Syndrome.

also Sunstruck is Wasserman's shill.

but thank you Yiz and Ocminer for exposing that scammer.

Seems you have the true sight ability... not.

Every dog has its day.
YIz (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:48:56 PM

I have a feeling wasserman is going to run and halt this project until he can make a new scam without the mistakes he made  Cheesy
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:58:50 PM

Wow, placebo is shilling it that makes it more scammier. Everything placebo touches it turnes into a scam/fail maybe Ark is going to be one it.
jonid

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:16:18 PM

Cyprto world sucks. Some people commit a crime and get away just like that with people money they robbed. And victims can't do anything. No sue, no trial, no court, no jail. Maybe it's time for the crypto community to start focus on developing a system like law enforcement to protect people money from being robbed by unresponsible scammer instead of just focusing on developing new coins only. There are hundreds of coins already. And hundreds of scams also. But never heard of scammers get jailed for their crime.
rahleurfan

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:23:05 PM

Better than Ebitz:
drop some BTCs here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1697868.0
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 10:24:12 PM

Cyprto world sucks. Some people commit a crime and get away just like that with people money they robbed. And victims can't do anything. No sue, no trial, no court, no jail. Maybe it's time for the crypto community to start focus on developing a system like law enforcement to protect people money from being robbed by unresponsible scammer instead of just focusing on developing new coins only. There are hundreds of coins already. And hundreds of scams also. But never heard of scammers get jailed for their crime.

I'm currently developing the idea for something like a "Crypto Task Force", which will likely operate under @FAILCommunity's wing. So far I have principle agreement with 2 Legendary members, which are well known scambusters. 3 more members are considered and 2 of them said they are interested.

But this will be probably a paid service, since a real investigation requires a lot of time and researching.

BitPotus

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:27:05 PM

We need trusted code checkers. Like an escrow for the project viability.

The EBITZ guy was saying he would only reveal the code after the ICO and yet when this was pointed out, people said it was just FUD.

He also refused escrow.

But still people were busy saying how amazing EBITZ was and how they wanted to invest.

Roll Eyes

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 10:27:37 PM

I'm currently developing the idea for something like a "Crypto Task Force", which will likely operate under @FAILCommunity's wing. So far I have principle agreement with 2 Legendary members, which are well known scambusters. 3 more members are considered and 2 of them said they are interested.

But this will be probably a paid service, since a real investigation requires a lot of time and researching.

Cryptoasian #2 ?  Smiley

Proof Of Developer

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BitPotus

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:29:52 PM

Make an ICO and coin.

At least that will be a legitimate idea.

And Ocminer should be on that team as well.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 10:32:33 PM

Cryptoasian #2 ?  Smiley

Proof Of Developer

Nah. Smiley More like a team with people who are 9th dan black belt in Google Fu. Smiley Btw, this Ebitz thing is nothing compared to what we have found so far. It's not here on the forum, because the information is extremely sensitive and a lot more work must be done.

jonid

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:37:30 PM

All services are paid. Even the law eforcement in countries are paid with people money (taxpayers). That "Crypto Task Force" of yours is a great idea. I hope it will reduce the number of people getting scammed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: