Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - Unmoderated thread - Confirmed connection with the Opair scam  (Read 12544 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:32:17 PM

They kicked me out of the #ebitz #slack team, lol. I think I got under the skin of Mr Big Nose Fake Blonde Scamming piece of shit, for posting his real pic and name in the forum.

So it is Placebo then?

Is that what you are saying?

Because somebody just reported him to the police in France.

Placebo is in Belgium, so there's a good chance that the French might take it up with Belgian Police because if it is PLacebo, he has stolen a lot of money.

Well I guess one of the two fuckers in the pictures is involved. I posted the picture on #slack and within few minutes I no longer had access. Is that proof? no, but makes you wonder. Anyway we most probably have IDd these fuckers; there has to exist some legal recourse.

Very interesting... i would like to see how this end... what if the person on that picture is not the right person? Wink then he can technical sue all people on BCT by destroying his name and he can demand fees from all people that illegal posted his picture.... and as i said before, i don't have anything to hide... I'm 100% clean on Ebitz and on all those other so-called scam ICO coins from placebo... and if a person cannot give his opinion about a coin in a thread then BCT is useless too... so there is nothing wrong with saying, i'm joining this coin, i believe it can be good, i believe this is scam, ....

It is YOU!

And to be honest, it's not really the authorities you should be worrying about.

if you say so.... maybe you should attack the real dev and not the person that say , 'i will invest in this coin' as there are 220 people that invested in that coin, i'm just one of the person that said it on the thread, and other didn't say it... but as i said... i don't care, if you try to found that guy, then have fun with him and let me know the result of that meeting as i would like to know the details too Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:41:38 PM

They kicked me out of the #ebitz #slack team, lol. I think I got under the skin of Mr Big Nose Fake Blonde Scamming piece of shit, for posting his real pic and name in the forum.

So it is Placebo then?

Placebo is in Belgium, so there's a good chance that the French might take it up with Belgian Police because if it is PLacebo, he has stolen a lot of money.

Well I guess one of the two fuckers in the pictures is involved. I posted the picture on #slack and within few minutes I no longer had access. Is that proof? no, but makes you wonder. Anyway we most probably have IDd these fuckers; there has to exist some legal recourse.

Very interesting... i would like to see how this end... what if the person on that picture is not the right person? Wink then he can technical sue all people on BCT by destroying his name and he can demand fees from all people that illegal posted his picture.... and as i said before, i don't have anything to hide... I'm 100% clean on Ebitz and on all those other so-called scam ICO coins from placebo... and if a person cannot give his opinion about a coin in a thread then BCT is useless too... so there is nothing wrong with saying, i'm joining this coin, i believe it can be good, i believe this is scam, ....

It is YOU!

if you say so.... maybe you should attack the real dev and not the person that say , 'i will invest in this coin' as there are 220 people that invested in that coin, i'm just one of the person that said it on the thread, and other didn't say it... but as i said... i don't care, if you try to found that guy, then have fun with him and let me know the result of that meeting as i would like to know the details too Cheesy

Dear Placebo

You have been involved in many many scams over the years here on Bitcointalk.

Deny it all you want.

The chickens are coming home to roost.

Now man up and deal with the consequences.

The French police are starting to take these types of crime quite seriously.

And also, am sure there are some people in Belgium who have lost money because of you as well.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:56:00 PM

So it is Placebo then?

It is YOU!

Dear Placebo

Deny it all you want.

And also, am sure there are some people in Belgium who have lost money because of you as well.

99% of all coins became scam, so not really so strange, don't you think... if you check your 'Real' account and check all your posts in all those threads that you posted some messages then think how many posts you had on scam coins (and not use your newbie account as a chicken, if you have some complain, be a men and use your real account like ocminer, he give his point of view using his real account, and not like you, like a baby hidden behind a newbie account)  Wink This allow for all people as there are only a few coins that didn't turn into scam. NLG... NAV....DOGE...DASH... and all the other coins....

The French police can start searching where they want Cheesy as i said, i would like to know the result of the French police if they talk to this guy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Fidel007

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:59:20 PM

I am actually a newbie.

I invested 0.01 BTC in EBITZ.

You can go check on the main EBITZ thread.

Good Luck looking over your shoulder.

Wink

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:01:10 AM

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:05:29 AM

I am actually a newbie.

I invested 0.01 BTC in EBITZ.

You can go check on the main EBITZ thread.

Good Luck looking over your shoulder.

Wink

You promoting Bitland... you dev? if it is scam then we will blame you...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434155.msg17007544#msg17007544

Just using your ridicules logic here Wink

PS: You are actually a newbie... interesting... as a newbie you really have good power to see in the past... very interesting... maybe you can stop the crap and use your real user...

Dear Placebo

Deny it all you want.

poloniexwhale

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:06:56 AM

IF PLACEBO IS IN, I'M OUT.
That's the new rule.
Well, just imply that he is innocent, just a bad investor. Sooner or later it will turn out anyways if he was really involved, and the crucifixion will be entertaining to watch. Cheesy

yes, placebo he is a troll, but not a scammer

Fidel007

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:16:37 AM

You are certainly putting a lot of effort in trying to distract from the real issue Placebo.

Life Experience tells me only people who have something to hide react in such a way.

Have a good one.

Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:22:39 AM

You are certainly putting a lot of effort in trying to distract from the real issue Placebo.

Life Experience tells me only people who have something to hide react in such a way.

Have a good one.

Grin

No, if you try to blame someone then be a men and use your real user and not like a baby hidden you behind your newbie user. Ocminer for example he has the balls to say what he thinks about me without hidding as a baby.... so if you already lie about this, why in the hell would people believe you... next time make sure when you post something that you are in the right acting role Wink
Fidel007

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:24:49 AM

Have a good one.

Grin

No, if you try to blame someone then be a men and use your real user and not like a baby hidden you behind your newbie user. Ocminer for example he has the balls to say what he thinks about me without hidding as a baby.... so if you already lie about this, why in the hell would people believe you... next time make sure when you post something that you are in the right acting role Wink

Bitch all you want.

I am not the one who has to prove that he is not involved in the theft of thousands to the french police.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:26:11 AM

IF PLACEBO IS IN, I'M OUT.
That's the new rule.
Well, just imply that he is innocent, just a bad investor. Sooner or later it will turn out anyways if he was really involved, and the crucifixion will be entertaining to watch. Cheesy

yes, placebo he is a troll, but not a scammer

Troll,  if you say i bought something and i want to increase demand by talking about that coin to generate profit, if that is a troll then i'm a troll. 95% of the people here doesn't know what scam mean, there is a basic rule, i lost money on a coin so it most be scam, that is the basic rule of 95% of the people, and the people that lose and complain the most are people that lost $5 or so.... I lost several BTCs on the mintpal, cryptsy, mtgox scams, did i complain? no, everybody knows the risks, if you cannot handle the risk then you need to found another job.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:28:33 AM

Have a good one.

Grin

Bitch all you want.

I am not the one who has to prove that he is not involved in the theft of thousands to the french police.

Me either... maybe that guy on the picture that doesn't have a clue Cheesy

PS: you can use your real username, and stop being a chicken Wink
Fidel007

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:30:58 AM

Have a good one.

Grin

Bitch all you want.

Me either... maybe that guy on the picture that doesn't have a clue Cheesy

PS: you can use your real username, and stop being a chicken Wink

that guy in the picture is you.

have a good night Placebo.

call me all the names you want and chat as much shit as you want.

and have fun with the cops.

ciao.
debtstack

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:48:21 AM

Ebitz IS NOT a scam. Trust me, just send me some btc and I will give you as many ebitz as you want.

And I just read an article where someone commented the ebitz logo looks like evil corps from mr robot. I should have seen it coming.
luxuryvilla

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:03:20 AM

damn, it is a fucking shame ppl don't invest ark real project but lose money in scam project ebits, fuck you wasserman.

Geekphazm

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:00:23 AM

I saw that you posted a screenshot in Ebitz's thread several times. Maybe that's the reason.

Yeah, cause that scammer EBitz kept deleting all evidence he is a scammer.

Anyways, LAUDA just confirmed to me by PM that scamming is allowed as it is not against the rules.

Amazing....

fuck, no wonder so many scammers here.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 02:12:15 AM

Ebitz IS NOT a scam. Trust me, just send me some btc and I will give you as many ebitz as you want.

And I just read an article where someone commented the ebitz logo looks like evil corps from mr robot. I should have seen it coming.

Claimed by someone who also tried to scam 40-70 btc thru loan - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696753.0

you guys saying Placebo is involve to all these scams? anything is possible though but is he a dev of some coin in the past?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:12:42 AM

I saw that you posted a screenshot in Ebitz's thread several times. Maybe that's the reason.

Anyways, LAUDA just confirmed to me by PM that scamming is allowed as it is not against the rules.

Amazing....

That's because the staff and mods don't play judge/jury/executioner, that's my job  Wink

Investing in projects on BCT is done at your own discretion. This is an open forum. Why anyone would invest in an ICO with anonymous developers or project managers is beyond me..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
poloniexwhale

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:15:44 AM

Claimed by someone who also tried to scam 40-70 btc thru loan - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696753.0

you guys saying Placebo is involve to all these scams? anything is possible though but is he a dev of some coin in the past?

Maybe this guy is real wasserman, blatantly scam people again. I am tired of daily scamming behavior in bitcoin land, when bitcoin price is bigger, the more scammers will come.

EdgarTheEdge

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:08:25 AM

Amazing....

That's because the staff and mods don't play judge/jury/executioner, that's my job  Wink

Investing in projects on BCT is done at your own discretion. This is an open forum. Why anyone would invest in an ICO with anonymous developers or project managers is beyond me..

This is why everyone needs to choose wisely for every investment. Mods can't keep an eye on every thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: