Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:35:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think are the biggest disadvantages of Bitcoin?  (Read 76708 times)
just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:17:49 AM

The biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that it is not accepted on the world. You can not use it wherever you want. Not so, the price of bitcoin is not stable, it can also be stolen by hackers.
I guess one of the most disadvantages that Bitcoin has is that Bitcoin can be hacked remotely any day or time.

Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:24:53 AM

What's preventing Bitcoins from being accepted as mainstream payment forms? I'm working on a new blockchain and would like to learn what drawbacks of Bitcoin urgently need to be improved Wink
Well the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that, since it is online business and uses or accompanoed by technology then it it not that safe as you think. It can be get from you by the scammers it is easily to steals by hackers. Andwhat if the internet connection was absent we are not going to jpin in forums and campaign that might lose our profit.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:27:51 AM

For me the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is the transactions are not traceable all illegal transaction can be made and cant be trace by the authority they dont know who send that crypto and who will receive it.

blackpete

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:30:31 AM

The volatility is a problem. The increasing transaction queue size is a problem. The world does not understand the algorithm is a problem.
The thousands of other alt coins is a problem.
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:14:10 AM

I think that one of the bigges cons- dissaventages that bitcoin haves is that it is so expensive at the moment, but by the way, bitcoin is perfect, it has everything that any person could want, for example, sending money fastly, anonymous way of paying, etc.
kitkat04

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:30:04 AM

What's preventing Bitcoins from being accepted as mainstream payment forms? I'm working on a new blockchain and would like to learn what drawbacks of Bitcoin urgently need to be improved Wink
The biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is being anonymous in thr network. It is a crypto-currency whose creator/creators are anonymously but some says it was Satoshi Nakamoto who created it. Well bitcoin is full of mystery but a source of income for us.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
creative-raju33

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:31:51 AM

In the thinking of this matter which is the disadvantages of bit coin is indicated to me that the value of bitcoin fluctuation and invisibility sense of bitcoin which is not trusted to the public figure.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:12:06 AM

for me the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that Wallets Can Be Lost If a hard drive crashes, or a virus corrupts data , and the wallet file is corrupted, Bitcoins have essentially been “lost”. There is nothing that can done to recover it. These coins will be forever orphaned in the system. This can bankrupt a wealthy Bitcoin investor within seconds with no way form of recovery. The coins the investor owned will also be permanently orphaned.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:16:15 AM

First thing to improve in bitcoin is the transaction time, the faster the better. Second, if you accidentally send BTC to wrong address, hope you can still retrieve it.
Thermatic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:16:54 AM

The biggest disadvantage is that I have to wait for 2 days for my transaction to get confirmed
luisavasallo

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:17:24 AM

I think the biggest disadvantage of Bitcoin is about its value; How do I say so? Bitcoin had been introduced to me lately then I created my account. Upon searching information on google, I saw how its price change. It gets high and low; it is not stable; and I think it is negatively affects people.
Gerci

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:53:12 AM

acceptance rate - many people still not aware of the existence of bitcoin. every day, the more business receive bitcoin because they want the advantage of the use of bitcoin, but still user list is still a little and need to grow to benefit from the effect of the network. volatility - total value of bitcoin outstanding and the number of business using bitcoin still very small than it should. therefore, events small, trade or business activity can significantly affect the price bitcoin. in theory, the volatility of this will be reduced as the development of the market and technology bitcoin. previous never there currency self-created, so it is difficult (and interesting) to imagine the development of what will happen next. development ongoing - software bitcoin still in beta version with many features incomplete is still developed active. device, features, and new service middle developed to make bitcoin safer and easier publicly accessible. some of the development is still not ready for everyone. most of the business bitcoin still relatively new and have not been offering insurance. in general, bitcoin still in the process of maturation.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:57:38 AM

Bitcoin is not completely implemented in every country and due to very low transaction fee many people are using for illegal activities, The price of bitcoin is also not stable.
Bitcoins have some disadvantages too, i, e many countries don't accept it legally, banks are not accepted it, many online crime are held, but having disadvantages it has thousand of advantages.......
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:58:27 AM

In my opinion, the biggest disadvantage of bitcoins is its legitimate value. The value of a currency is what people consider to be their legitimate / acceptable value. Thus, for bitkoynov people who hold more coins, have a greater effect on what will be the value of coins.
Yousint0r

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:57:26 AM

biggest disadvantages of Bitcoin can’t be used by all over the world.

if all use will have 600 transaction per sceond
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:59:21 AM

In my own opinion, the transaction time as well as the fees have turned on Bitcoin itself and its users. I'm not one to judge how the job should be done, all I'm saying is those two have turned into major drawbacks for this coin.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:11:01 AM

IMO, the biggest disadvantage is slow speed and low commissions. I'm so afraid to become stuck with coins if market dumps heavily. If -50% rapid correction happens, all my money will be gone by the time I deposit to an exchange. But hopefully, this will be solved soon.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:55:37 AM

The biggest  disadvantages of bitcoin to the world of digital currency its system in block chain because the pathway of exchange until now cause heavily traffic.mostly  if you have  trading investment transaction,you can experience pending,and  can make you sometime's worried of your capital to flew away,and you dont know where should you raise your complain,and sometimes i ask to my self why should segwit2x would not implemented to reduce the co'z of heavy traffic in block chain.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:41:56 AM

I think the biggest bitcoin loss when I redeem bitcoin with fiat currency takes 3 days to wait for confirmation and bitcoin price increases after it is confirmed and then bitcoin price drops as my biggest loss.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:33:13 PM

In my opinion, the biggest disadvantage of bitcoins is its legitimate value. The value of a currency is what people consider to be their legitimate / acceptable value. Thus, for bitkoynov people who hold more coins, have a greater effect on what will be the value of coins.

I must agree with this. To add more, I think that the possibility that bitcoin can be used for illegal transactions is a very big disadvantage of it. The legitimacy of actions taken under this cryptocurrency is questionable especially that there are arising issues that bitcoins are now being used to transact or buy illegal drugs. Also, some of the countries do not recognize yet the existence of bitcoins that technically makes it illegal for now to some countries.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: