Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Wrong with all Coins?  (Read 3553 times)
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:03:27 PM

Im also down with the all altcoin I invest in. All price are
dumped right now, seems my investment will take long
to earn profit. But, as we all know bitcoin has becoming
volatile its price, its increasing its price thats why altcoins
dumped. Sadly, I should wait that price of altcoin i invest
with will high the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:05:09 PM

We should really wait to the next price increase because its not really an ideal move that we would panic sell on those altcoins we bought which is a waste of money if we proceed such actions and its better to hold off because those will surely increase again but we dont know when.You are right most altcoins now are tending to drop its price because of bitcoins price inflation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:51:51 PM

WBB has held mostly very stable wiht ALL BAD DUMPS lately.
It was 28-30's range and only recent took dip sub 20k but is not bad % vs. others who are 100%'s down!!!
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:50:27 PM

I could not believe the rate at which Vcash fell in two days - from 0.000196 to 0.000092!
I have decided not to hold new coins for more than one day Angry

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:52:05 PM

Most of the shit coins you see are just copy/paste coins that some kids are pumping and hoping to earn a few bucks on unfortunate guys that invest in their scam coins. YoBit is exchange that adds a lot of that shit stuff so just don't look there if you don't really know how to differentiate them from potentially good ones or if you are new to altcoins overall.

Agree. The great majority of alt coins are just BTC clones, and some of them are even cloned from ETH, with a few only providing promising technology and good development team. If you take a good look at what's happening in crypto land right now, there have been a great number of ICOs emerging almost every day. But, it is up to debate whenever these projects may truly deliver as promised in their ICOs. That is why, if considering to invest into a new altcoin, you should first make a research about its community, development team behind it, number of premined coins, among other factors before regretting losing all your money at once.

In my case, those new altcoins that look promising, I try to invest the minimum amount possible, as if the coin then gets dumped, I wouldn't have loss to much money. Just my opinion.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:14:54 PM

This is related to the Bitcoin uptrend. In the current market conditions, with half reward per block, increasing demand from India and China, Segwit, all this creates conditions for Bitcoin to reach new heights, this creates uncertainty regarding altcoins.

With such factors in scene, you need to take extra caution before investing, because even under normal conditions altcoins are already a risky investment.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:33:04 PM

Crypto currency is like the dot com bubble in the early 90s.
Tons of people are looking to make a quick buck and a HUGE bubble is forming.
A year or two from now there is going to be a crash and we will be lucky if more than three or four coins are left.

if there ever was a real bubble, and nothing that's happened with any coin including bitcoin resembles that, every nobody with a little bit of dust here now would be rich.

none of these pumps are down to more than a few hundred or thousand people. if tens of thousands, let alone hundreds of thousands or more, got on board people would have their breath taken away. we ain't seen nothing yet.

it would probably be best for everyone coming after that the shitcoins died before then as there's no limit to greed and stupidity.
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:09:21 AM

We will see even more pump in bitcoin and even in other altcoin as this crypto fever is hitting countries like China and in India it hasn't been started yet. The pump is just building up and there is room for growth as well as hype. The best thing to do is go long in bitcoin as bitcoin is the torch bearer for cryptos and new people come into crypto with bitcoin.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:33:49 AM

Crypto currency is like the dot com bubble in the early 90s.
Tons of people are looking to make a quick buck and a HUGE bubble is forming.
A year or two from now there is going to be a crash and we will be lucky if more than three or four coins are left.

if there ever was a real bubble, and nothing that's happened with any coin including bitcoin resembles that, every nobody with a little bit of dust here now would be rich.

none of these pumps are down to more than a few hundred or thousand people. if tens of thousands, let alone hundreds of thousands or more, got on board people would have their breath taken away. we ain't seen nothing yet.

it would probably be best for everyone coming after that the shitcoins died before then as there's no limit to greed and stupidity.

hahaha, what you said is correct, their will be always new coin coming in the market and they are pumped and dumped it but it does not mean that genuine altcoins will get affected. They will be their in market. and when ever the price is crashed it is a good time to buy and get profit when the problem get solved. Their is no bubble in crypto currency their are always new coins come and go but crypto currency wont die
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 05:39:44 AM

Progress takes time, effort and dedication....not copy & paste Smiley

There has been some progress, but it can be hard to find when its not truly groundbreaking and buried in a sea of copy/paste, ICO scams and what not!

I agree if you look at all this newly launched coin they are just copy paste of existing coins,they just change the graphics put some interesting roadmap,create a buzz,and actively marketing it and voila ,we have a new coin in the market and surprisingly people are going and throwing their bitcoin on it.

TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:44:35 AM

Have you been here in 2012 too?

If so you're yet another witness of the fact that coins have not progressed.

In fact they have gone backwards.

Crypto platforms have not progressed.

The USA has not progressed, now we had Obama and now we have Trump.

I've been to China in 2012, same parts now in 2016.  Everything looks and feels completely different.

I see the end is near

As of yesterday this has changed. Gulden has pushed crypto into the future with their 1.6.0 release yesterday and they have even better projects coming next year.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/

They have also delivered on the roadmap every step of the way.

https://developer.gulden.com/roadmap/
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 06:45:51 AM

its not that difficult to grasp, what happens has been happening over and over again. When Bintcoin goes up, Altcoins first crash (wich is a healthy, cleaning process)
if Bitcoin doesn't go down for a while, Altoins, that survived, are starting to follow and tend to end up higher than before the crash.

to navigate savely first act right to have the preconditions:

1) always have a satisfiing amound of BTC, to not have to panicsell alts
2) an alts choose informed, wisely and inpendent from hypes, especially the mostly payed press
3) always have a clear definition for your self, on what you like to accomplish with your investment (some for fast trades, some for holding, whatever)
4) support those teams, of the coins you hold, its YOUR investment
5) on booming altcoin markets, ico madness a.s.o. go and BUY BITCOIN

Trading

1) if Bitcoin goes up and your portefolio has ben manages wisely, stickk with the good ones and help them to survive
2) when markets crash because of BTC rise: Buy those, who have proven themself as active and with a future concept
(this does not always mean new technology, but mostly is)

Always have a regularty personal contact to the maintainers, of your choosen coins. If this isn't possible: Drop them.
Support the teams and if its just showing up in their thread from time to time. Others should see your support and this will benefit your investment.

monitor the threads of the altcoins you hold (crazy how many don't do that) monitor their twitter accounts, don't trust magazines, that are getting payd for their Articles,
there are many undervalued, smaller publishers, that may not alway be right with their opinions, but much more often, and honest enough to get a picture of whats goin on.

if you follow these guides
no worry at all
Matthias Grin

dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:55:23 AM

Nothing is wrong with ALTCOINS

Just weakhands moving out into BTC

But in the end ALTS will return as strong as ever, most people buying higher and higher then

Id say invest a vast portion into a variety of altcoins, hold them for the next 4-8 monts, ure more likely to see a 3-5x rise
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:30:41 PM

Most of the shit coins you see are just copy/paste coins that some kids are pumping and hoping to earn a few bucks on unfortunate guys that invest in their scam coins. YoBit is exchange that adds a lot of that shit stuff so just don't look there if you don't really know how to differentiate them from potentially good ones or if you are new to altcoins overall.

Agree. The great majority of alt coins are just BTC clones, and some of them are even cloned from ETH, with a few only providing promising technology and good development team. If you take a good look at what's happening in crypto land right now, there have been a great number of ICOs emerging almost every day. But, it is up to debate whenever these projects may truly deliver as promised in their ICOs. That is why, if considering to invest into a new altcoin, you should first make a research about its community, development team behind it, number of premined coins, among other factors before regretting losing all your money at once.

In my case, those new altcoins that look promising, I try to invest the minimum amount possible, as if the coin then gets dumped, I wouldn't have loss to much money. Just my opinion.  Grin

Sticking with bitcoin is the best thing to do for now. And If you want to get into Alt coins, I think it is best to go with the top 10 or top 5 coins based on market capitalization.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:34:53 PM

The truth is that there are few currencies that provide a significant improvement over Bitcoin, and the number is even lower when trying to identify currencies with improvements that could not be implemented in Bitcoin itself. This is a time when caution is needed when choosing the currency to invest. If you are little experienced in trading, the best thing to do is hold the Bitcoins, and seize the moment to learn more about how the market works.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:15:09 AM

The truth is that there are few currencies that provide a significant improvement over Bitcoin, and the number is even lower when trying to identify currencies with improvements that could not be implemented in Bitcoin itself. This is a time when caution is needed when choosing the currency to invest. If you are little experienced in trading, the best thing to do is hold the Bitcoins, and seize the moment to learn more about how the market works.

All other coins are clones or fake or scams till they are proven. They need to prove of they are worth the money and time of investors first. And please, no more investing into ICO.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:02:19 AM

Sticking with bitcoin is the best thing to do for now. And If you want to get into Alt coins, I think it is best to go with the top 10 or top 5 coins based on market capitalization.

First of all we do not need a fucking coin for each and every service some one could potentially provide over the internet. I wanna sell milk so I go and develop a freaking crypto coin for it, now I have changed my mind and now going to make ice creams, oh wait for it................
Now here you go ICC short for Ice Cream Coin and just planning to earn a few hundreds bucks each day for next 6 years, how you may ask? really easy I'd just need to first announce it and things like pools, explorer, wallets magically appear from every corner.

Second of all the gap between bitcoin and other so called digital assets with fake given value is so fucking huge, like bitcoin is in right side with $12B marketcap and all other few thousands shitcoins with $1.5B in left side, so I guess going ahead and investing in the lefties is totally cool right?

🖤😏
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:17:34 AM

get into altcoins for what?
if you mean for using them for some application then there is only bitcoin to look into and no other altcoin has any real world application that can even compete with bitcoin.

but if you mean for trading and making profit then there is no rule for which altcoin you choose. as long as that altcoin is not dead and it is being traded then there is a chance to make profit from it otherwise it is not limited to top 10.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:26:40 AM

All coins suck completely

Whats wrong Huh

Why no future Huh

How slowly is humanity progressing if not even tech can do a little anything Huh
Because we have too many shit coins where dev's only purpose is to make money with pump and dump. And after success of eterium,lisk etc people invest in shit coins assuming they will make them rich

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:39:43 AM

All coins suck completely

Whats wrong Huh

Why no future Huh

How slowly is humanity progressing if not even tech can do a little anything Huh
Because we have too many shit coins where dev's only purpose is to make money with pump and dump. And after success of eterium,lisk etc people invest in shit coins assuming they will make them rich

I dont think they intend to invest on to became rich, but the right word to be used is to gain some profits, but we cannot blame them since they believe that ICO's are better investment while in really we will get a hard time to find a potential ICO coins since their are so many shitcoins who looks good and appealing, and that should we need to take care off since ICO scams are splattered just to scam.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███