Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:12:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: vodaljepa - Can someone with deep DT neg this guy?  (Read 1394 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:40:12 AM

So, I'll avoid any forms and "how to report properly". Bolded words = tldr

There's more than 2 topics which have been opened against the user vodaljepa
(Main acc: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=532697
new scam project acc: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=914485)

Guy's a serial scammer. He opens projects, then closes them without any notice and runs away with people's money.
I lost like a dollar from a service he was running, a URL shortener. I didn't pay attention, since it's 1 dollar.
What gave me a good laugh though is that he told me that 100% of my traffic was VPN/proxy. I knew I shouldn't waste my time with him after that.

I've been keeping a close eye on that guy, since it's pretty easy to follow his scam patterns. He uses same scripts for his projects, same language, same spelling mistakes, same attack methods and many other things which can identify him in a crowd of 1000 posters.

Now, he's running a "ad network", https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1668010.0 , where innocent advertisers buy ads and website owners lose money from him when he vanishes.

He started a personal attack against me, calling me a scammer for running offerwalls. This is the negative trust he gave me:
Scammer who runs offerwall, he makes $25 per lead and gives you $0.05 from it, scammer and full out fraudster
You can obviously see that even the dumbest troll wouldn't say that.

Can someone with a high DT neg him once for good, so people wake the hell up?

I wrote something on his scam adnet thread, he deleted it, and PMd me with this:
http://prntscr.com/debhwh

It's obvious as hell he's a lowlife.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:00:15 PM

You are a hero member and you dont have friends here Smiley i am sure you could report this user and his thread so that moderators will deal with him.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:38:46 PM

You should message a DT member and tell them about it incase they missed that thread out.I've however left him a negative feedback.Hope he responds here.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:29:35 PM

You are a hero member and you dont have friends here Smiley i am sure you could report this user and his thread so that moderators will deal with him.
Being a Hero member here doesn't mean anything except for some extra styling allowed on the signature space.
Also moderators don't remove scam threads unless its against the forum rules.

I will send a PM to DT members in a few days if this thread is still unnoticed.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:05:11 PM

Being a Hero member here doesn't mean anything except for some extra styling allowed on the signature space.

It's not unnoticed, I just see several "he said, she said they said posts". If I am missing solid proof, please point it out.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:30:29 PM

It's not unnoticed, I just see several "he said, she said they said posts". If I am missing solid proof, please point it out.
I'll post proof in the next 24 hours. Don't want to waste time for this scum, got better things to do.
Thanks
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:33:49 PM

I'll post proof in the next 24 hours. Don't want to waste time for this scum, got better things to do.
Thanks
I will be watching this thread.

Also remember to use archive.is for the threads/webpages you link to in case its edited or removed.
grimmolt22

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:18:13 PM

So, I'll avoid any forms and "how to report properly". Bolded words = tldr

There's more than 2 topics which have been opened against the user vodaljepa
(Main acc: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=532697
new scam project acc: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=914485)

Guy's a serial scammer. He opens projects, then closes them without any notice and runs away with people's money.
I lost like a dollar from a service he was running, a URL shortener. I didn't pay attention, since it's 1 dollar.
What gave me a good laugh though is that he told me that 100% of my traffic was VPN/proxy. I knew I shouldn't waste my time with him after that.

I've been keeping a close eye on that guy, since it's pretty easy to follow his scam patterns. He uses same scripts for his projects, same language, same spelling mistakes, same attack methods and many other things which can identify him in a crowd of 1000 posters.

Now, he's running a "ad network", https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1668010.0 , where innocent advertisers buy ads and website owners lose money from him when he vanishes.

He started a personal attack against me, calling me a scammer for running offerwalls. This is the negative trust he gave me:
Scammer who runs offerwall, he makes $25 per lead and gives you $0.05 from it, scammer and full out fraudster
You can obviously see that even the dumbest troll wouldn't say that.

Can someone with a high DT neg him once for good, so people wake the hell up?

I wrote something on his scam adnet thread, he deleted it, and PMd me with this:
http://prntscr.com/debhwh

It's obvious as hell he's a lowlife.

Forget that friggin noise... Then he has the nerve to come back and send you a jerk message like that? Does he use any signature coding or keys that could be used to identify his practices? If so I would be more than happy to start a trace on him for a small fee. That goes to anyone who has dealt with scammer dip n dodge bullshizt. If you want a couple of "people" to go look around for other "people" I would love to talk business with you Smiley . If you are a scammer, you should be dragged out into the street of your locale and publicly executed for defacing human existence.

I got reamed pretty bad one time from this multiply BTC thing I found online. I knew it probably was a scam and am dumb for giving them anything but the fun part arose once we were able to attain location based off the server they used for their site. The guy that ran it continuously logged into it from the same location over and over with the same IP address and was easily identified. Granted there are ways to mask ones self to prevent many methods of identification but it never hurts to have "people" on your side that can dig into the issue as far as it will go Smiley

Sorry to hear about your situation either way. There are way too many stories like this in this section of the forum. It is quite alarming!
bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 11:47:21 PM

yes vodaljepa is a well known dodgy admin of many sites
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 05:30:55 AM

Thanks

Like KWH, I will be looking for this proof.  I don't like it when people use my name in vain.   Angry  I even made a commandment about it.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:47:25 PM

First of all I've never scammed anyone that is why none of them have any solid proof, I ran a faucet back in the day and it didn't payout two users, those two users have now since gotten red trust on here for scamming others so no lose there, and other one was my url shortner which owed Mexicantarget $1 when I shut it down, now he is butthurt over it and I have no problem sending him his petty $1

I have never scammed anyone so you will never see any solid proof, plain and simple. Only people talking shit are the ones I've called out

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:57:56 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 03:39:32 AM by mexicantarget

First of all I've never scammed anyone that is why none of them have any solid proof, I ran a faucet back in the day and it didn't payout two users, those two users have now since gotten red trust on here for scamming others so no lose there, and other one was my url shortner which owed Mexicantarget $1 when I shut it down, now he is butthurt over it and I have no problem sending him his petty $1

I have never scammed anyone so you will never see any solid proof, plain and simple. Only people talking shit are the ones I've called out
People actually don't want to waste time for a lowlife scum to gather all the info, since you're a non-factor.

@everyone else,
I'm quite busy working on a microwallet website, so it'll take me some time to find the "proof" against this scum.

Here's a funny thing I remembered though. Him telling me that the script is broken, after trying to convince me that my traffic is proxy/vpn.

http://prntscr.com/dgankc

then him trying to sell it to me for $50:
http://prntscr.com/dgaodz

He closed that service soon after he realized he can't sell it to anyone. He vanished with people's money.
Like I said, I don't care about the dollar. I make 200-400 per day and my time is more precious than gathering info for this lowlife scum. It's just that scum is trying to manipulate everyone.

He runs a adnet, which has a topic here. It's self moderated. He deletes all comments which aren't bracing his service.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1668010.0

Him, after deleting my comment: http://prnt.sc/dgapna

Another topic against him: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1694214.0

Check his last messages. He's going after me calling all services & mine a scam. Would that a legit person do?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=532697;sa=showPosts

He's saying to a legendary member that his traffic is 100% fake as well, while he obviously told me in PM his script is broken?: http://prntscr.com/dgav7x

I tried finding 1 more post he did to a user, where he admits he's glad he scammed him. He removed it though.
Someone mentioned archive website, but I'm seriously busy to invest more time for this.

If anyone else can do it, it would be great.
* mexicantarget out
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:18:55 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 10:18:37 AM by sbogovac

Thanks
Like KWH, I will be looking for this proof.  I don't like it when people use my name in vain.   Angry  I even made a commandment about it.

Looks like you'll be waiting at least 'two more weeks'® for that proof... As he;

[is] quite busy [to take] some time to find the "proof" against this scum [note the quotation marks]. [...] [He] tried [...] but [he's] seriously busy to invest more time [into] this.

If anyone else can do it, it would be great. [Because all of our time is far less valuable than his, obviously.][...]

But at the moment I'm more inclined to neg this guy for wasting a lot of our valuable time and promising to do something that has not been done...   Roll Eyes

Seems it should have been obvious from the first sentence, as:

[He]'ll avoid any forms and "how to report properly". Bolded words = tldr [...]

As the "proper report formats" are just boring, time consuming and unnecesary things that we should all just "avoid" and cut corners while trusting people on their he-said-she-said-BS...

For the rest of us puny humans with too much time on our hands: please use the Scam Report Format.

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:50:27 PM

Thanks
Like KWH, I will be looking for this proof.  I don't like it when people use my name in vain.   Angry  I even made a commandment about it.

Looks like you'll be waiting at least 'two more weeks'® for that proof... As he;

[is] quite busy [to take] some time to find the "proof" against this scum [note the quotation marks]. [...] [He] tried [...] but [he's] seriously busy to invest more time [into] this.

If anyone else can do it, it would be great. [Because all of our time is far less valuable than his, obviously.][...]

But at the moment I'm more inclined to neg this guy for wasting a lot of our valuable time and promising to do something that has not been done...   Roll Eyes

Seems it should have been obvious from the first sentence, as:

[He]'ll avoid any forms and "how to report properly". Bolded words = tldr [...]

As the "proper report formats" are just boring, time consuming and unnecesary things that we should all just "avoid" and cut corners while trusting people on their he-said-she-said-BS...

For the rest of us puny humans with too much time on our hands: please use the Scam Report Format.
I run the "bitcoin game" niche. I don't have time to waste for scammers and smartasses who're being sarcastic.
I run 10 bitcoin projects and my time is valuable.

If anyone was interested to do anything, they would be doing the research themselves. I just pointed out some facts. There's more topics made against that user.

User scammed me, then blamed me for having 100% of "proxy/vpn" traffic, while I obviously don't. Then he admitted in a PM that it was his fault. He never paid a single user from that URL shortener service.. Like I said, it's not the dollar, but the actions he took.

User babo, who's a legendary, with close activity to you has also reported him.

Now, instead of being a smartass and want just to be heard on this topic, why don't you actually take some time to dig into that users posts, since you seem to care so much about this topic?

I ne seri previse, boga ti.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:27:24 PM

One would not need proofs to assume that this dude certainly has same traits of scammers.I had tagged him with warning which stated the feedback is removable if he comes out clean.Result,I got a retaliating feedback.
Piece of shit sock puppet
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:54:20 PM

Nonsense and lack of proof.

In the time you have taken to post nonsense, you could have posted the required proof. If you don't have it, stop posting that you do. You are wasting our time and our time is money.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:55:50 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 03:06:18 PM by sbogovac

[boohoo, boohoohoho... Cry]

Dude, for one; as you keep bringing it up - my time is (obviously far) more valuable than yours (but who ff-ing cares)...

And two; you come here with accusations, burden of proof is on you.

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:01:54 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 03:23:45 PM by mexicantarget

[boohoo, boohoohoho... Cry]

Dude, for one; as you keep bringing it up - my time is (obviously far) more valuable than yours (but who ff-ing cares)...

And two; you come here with accusations, burden of proof is on you.

I've posted proof.

He scammed me and a user called babo.

He blamed it on me that my traffic was 100% VPN/proxy. Then he admitted in PM that his script is broken and tried to sell it to me. You can find that info in my post above.

He shut his service down. He never notified anyone. He never paid anyone. He was giving a $5.5 CPM which is insane.

That doesn't count as proof?

He did the same to that user babo. That isn't proof? wtf do you people need? A video recording of him doing it, in order to consider something a proof?

Look at his attitude, he's using both his accounts and calling people scammers/socks.

He runs a self moderated topic and doesn't allow people post any critique, he simply deletes it.

He even deleted his posts where he says that he's glad he didn't pay a guy. I was looking for that one, but I can't find it.
If someone can find that post on archive, do it and there's your direct proof that he scammed someone and admitted that he's glad he didn't pay him.

EDIT: Read this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1514026.0
It's 2 pages.

Him, rubbing into a guy's face to whom he owes 50k satoshi from a scam faucet he ran:
He's not the only guy who lost bitcoin balance from that scam faucet.

How does it feel knowing I won't pay you the 50,000 satoshi? does it hurt inside?
Learn to do something productive with your life kid

vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:21:25 PM

It's 2 pages.

A thread from a scammer who ran a ponzi, nice!
As mentioned in my previous reply this user was one of the two that ran a ponzi/scam scheme and got called out on it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1701066.msg17103130#msg17103130

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:25:38 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 04:01:00 PM by mexicantarget

It's 2 pages.

A thread from a scammer who ran a ponzi, nice!
As mentioned in my previous reply this user was one of the two that ran a ponzi/scam scheme and got called out on it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1701066.msg17103130#msg17103130
Clearly, OP isn't a scammer. Clearly, the rest users who did complain aren't scammers.

EDIT: Scratch off everything I've said so far, but give me an explanation regarding babo's case.

You scammed him with your URL shortener. Not even sure for what amount, but it doesn't matter.
The dollar you took away from me has nothing to do with anything, not even sure why you're mentioning it.
You're just trying to cover all your bullshit by pretending to be a naive person, while clearly if anyone goes through your message history he'll realize that you're trying too hard to convince people into something different.

You're acting like a lowlife sociopath on the internet. You fit into a lowlife sociopath's profile.

Now, tell me one thing. Do you run adsbit, or not?

EDIT2:
Site was never sold, it was removed from the internet. You said there were only 2 users which complained and both of them were scammers.
So. Did the new imaginary owner pay your users, or there's just two of them still holding grudges against you?

http://prntscr.com/dgi8tf
post URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1494049.msg15222689#msg15222689

Last edit:

If someone can compile a list with all the info I've provided and create a new topic according to forum rules + it makes sense, I'll send you $25 in BTC. This offer stands for the first person who does that.

If you find at least 1 more strong point/proof, you'll get $5 extra. Quote this message & PM me with URL.

Done wasting my time with this scum
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: