Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck your vaccines  (Read 10150 times)
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:18:19 PM

I agree that we should question everything, and use critical thinking to try and find the truth about these kinds of issues.

But that doesn't mean we should simply accept and believe hypotheses just because there's a possibility they might be true. That's the opposite of scientific critical thinking, especially when there is overwhelming evidence that is contrary to the hypothesis.

Yes, of course it's possible that vaccines are a covert plan to sterilize and depopulate the human race, weaken their immune systems so they rely on drugs made by Big Pharma, or change their brain chemistry to make them more susceptible to government mind control.

But until we get some good evidence that any of this is true, it makes no sense to believe it. Especially when the evidence that vaccines have saved millions of people's lives and are relatively safe is overwhelming.

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence.
ayesha201009

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:33:04 PM

In the 100 or so front page posts on this section that are just about bashing Muslims, black people, and immigrants, I figured we need to focus on more immediate, and important issues.

State mandated vaccines are a tragedy. One cannot call the country he was born in a "Free country", if they support state mandated vaccines, as they are a form of aggression. If you call yourself "pro-choice" but are opposed to vaccines, then you are not pro-choice, you are just a lying, hypocritical, two faced liberal.

What I'm not going to discuss is whether or not vaccines are safe, because my clear position on the issue is that they do cause severe psychological harm, I have witnessed this first hand.

What I am willing to defend, however, is the fact that the government should not have the authority to force you to undergo medical procedures of their choice.

Without a properly dimension of the problem it's hard give an opinion.
Did you have any valid scientific statement about vaccine falling?
 if not you are just give a wrong opinion, and "free" doesn't mean this.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:41:21 PM

tvbcof, you've got all these paranoid ideas about vaccines, saying they might be being used for population control by the "NWO" etc, you said something else equally ludicrous about the aluminum particles making our brains more susceptible to radiation...

The problem is, the evidence shows the exact opposite. We can clearly see that death/infection rates historically drop when vaccines are introduced. What's more, there is no evidence of population control/infertility or any  radiation mind control. Yes, I know about MK Ultra/Naomi etc but none of that shit really worked.

Where are all the people dying/becoming sterile from the vaccines? Last time I checked, the world population was rising pretty quickly.

All I am doing is presenting hypotheses spinning together known or highly probable facts about the world.  I'm asking no one to do anything more than consider a set of  hypotheses and map them to observation and explanatory power.  In fact I am not even doing that.  Only for those who can do so and enjoy doing so.

Writing off any hypothesis about anything because it is 'ludicrous' or 'paranoid' or 'unpopular' is not scientifically or ethically correct (but there is no law against it.)  Turns out that it is highly effective to promote exactly this mode of thought whether there is a 'conspiracy' going or whether one simply does not want to be second-guessed or bothered to defend against it.

I am encouraging people to not necessarily accept at face value the narrative of entities who have either a bad history or a reason to deceive or both.  Those who are skeptical here are the kinds of people who will have long term benefit to the society in which I live.  I also genuinely don't want people who are gullible to be injured either simply out of concern for my fellow man and because it is a complex world which not everyone is equipped to deal with for no real fault of their own.

Flat Earth.. nuff said.

Is notbatman your alt? You sound astonishing similar like him.

Btw. You might convince people if you put more science and theories and much less conspiracies in your posts.
80% of your posts are just summaries of conspiracies you read at online blogs.

Also dont play mother theresa. You dont let people consider - in your eyes and opinions people not believing in your conspiracy garbage are all stupid nwo sheeples etc. Pp.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:33:32 AM

I agree that we should question everything, and use critical thinking to try and find the truth about these kinds of issues.

But that doesn't mean we should simply accept and believe hypotheses just because there's a possibility they might be true. That's the opposite of scientific critical thinking, especially when there is overwhelming evidence that is contrary to the hypothesis.

Yes, of course it's possible that vaccines are a covert plan to sterilize and depopulate the human race, weaken their immune systems so they rely on drugs made by Big Pharma, or change their brain chemistry to make them more susceptible to government mind control.

But until we get some good evidence that any of this is true, it makes no sense to believe it. Especially when the evidence that vaccines have saved millions of people's lives and are relatively safe is overwhelming.

To 'believe a hypothesis' is a nonsense phrase.  At least as I define things.  By my definition a hypothesis cannot be believed.  It sits among other complementary or mutually exclusive hypotheses to be analysed against incoming information or new formulations of information.  Of course it can easily be rejected for a variety of reasons, but NOT simply because it is out of fashion in some way.

It is also the case that one can expect 'good evidence' to surface only when there is a mechanism by which that can occur.  If there are mechanisms by which evidence is limited in quality then it makes no sense to reject a hypothesis by virtue of lack of evidence.  In my analysis of the vaccination issue I see many many efforts to support one hypothesis and discount a competing one in very dishonest ways.

There are strong hypotheses and weak ones.  A good example of a weak one is what I tossed out about metallic components in brain tissue being deliberately installed to make some possible electromagnetic impacts more functional.  I classify it as 'my own' because as far as I remember I came up with it on my own and in a response to the question of why there might be a desire by some to get aluminum (and a bit of Hg) containing vaccines injected into a baby on the first day of life.  Even more, why do so when it seems that the vaccine itself has at best an ambiguous benefit.

My chief argument against the hypothesis that electromagnetic means are sometimes used to manipulate human development and behavior is that such programs could be leaked by insiders and/or detected by outsiders.  With the advent of sensitive and flexible analytical tools available to the masses, it's hard to imagine that someone somewhere would not be interested enough to study and detect such programs.  I've not seen it, but then I've not looked that hard either.

Going back to your suggestion that MKULTRA did exist 'but none of that shit really worked' I would say that this is simply unknown.  If the official story is to be believed, most of the records were destroyed.  It is an interesting subject generally for a variety of reasons, and it did seem to be a fairly long running and well funded program which in and of itself calls into question the assertion that none of it worked.  Where I go from here is to pay attention to some continuing similar research (e.g., being able to pull a graphical image of a face out of a person's thought patterns), and analyze the lives of some of the people who were known to have participated in some of the MKULTRA experiments such as Ken Kesey and Ted Kaczynski (aka, the unibomber.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:38:49 AM

Flat Earth.. nuff said.

'Flat Earth' is probably the most obvious mass media 'conspiracy theory' (sic) psy-op ever.  Implemented exactly so people like you could write of anything and everything which goes against the grain with a statement like:

'Flat Earth...nuff said.'

You should appraise yourself of the work of Cass Sunstein.  Or continue life as a victim of his disciples if you are comfortable with it.  (shrugs)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:49:44 AM

Flat Earth.. nuff said.

'Flat Earth' is probably the most obvious mass media 'conspiracy theory' (sic) psy-op ever.  Implemented exactly so people like you could write of anything and everything which goes against the grain with a statement like:

'Flat Earth...nuff said.'

You should appraise yourself of the work of Cass Sunstein.  Or continue life as a victim of his disciples if you are comfortable with it.  (shrugs)

Yeah like i said mind control and eugenics programm of tptb or the elite  Grin

Well what would you expect from someone who buys brain power pills from alex jones. Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:56:17 AM

Yeah like i said mind control and eugenics programm of tptb or the elite  Grin

The null hypotheses are:

- No workable mind control methods exist

- No one has ever been interested in eugenics, and if there at one point some who were there are not now.

- There is no group of people who have extra power over others in the direction of society.

- There are no people who consider themselves 'elite' relative to a lower class.

I should not like to be tasked with defending these null hypotheses.

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:04:25 AM

Yeah like i said mind control and eugenics programm of tptb or the elite  Grin

The null hypotheses are:

- No workable mind control methods exist

- No one has ever been interested in eugenics, and if there at one point some who were there are not now.

- There is no group of people who have extra power over others in the direction of society.

- There are no people who consider themselves 'elite' relative to a lower class.

I should not like to be tasked with defending these null hypotheses.

Wait what... why are you saying tptb uses vaccines to make the population infertile then and why are you talking about mind control programms?
Did i missed the joke? Flat earth much?
This is what you worte on the last page:

Covertly sterilizing people is 'evil' for a lot of reasons, but one of the main ones is that it robs them of this potential.  The globalist new-agers might justify this in a belief that they are going to 'end poverty by 2030 world-wide' but it is entirely unclear that they will be able to achieve this.  OTOH, it is crystal clear to any thinking person that the only possible way to do this would be to massively de-populate the planet down to the 1/2 to 1 billion mark that their leaders love to toss around.  Anyone who actually believes this 'agenda-2030' hype is either to stupid to understand what is going on (most of them), or does see the big-picture and welcomes it.

Just tell me the truth which drugs do you take? Someone here might be able to help you.
Or do you have some brain related disease?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:30:45 AM

Wait what... why are you saying tptb uses vaccines to make the population infertile then and why are you talking about mind control programms?
Did i missed the joke? Flat earth much?
This is what you worte on the last page:

Covertly sterilizing people is 'evil' for a lot of reasons, but one of the main ones is that it robs them of this potential.  The globalist new-agers might justify this in a belief that they are going to 'end poverty by 2030 world-wide' but it is entirely unclear that they will be able to achieve this.  OTOH, it is crystal clear to any thinking person that the only possible way to do this would be to massively de-populate the planet down to the 1/2 to 1 billion mark that their leaders love to toss around.  Anyone who actually believes this 'agenda-2030' hype is either to stupid to understand what is going on (most of them), or does see the big-picture and welcomes it.

Just tell me the truth which drugs do you take? Someone here might be able to help you.
Or do you have some brain related disease?

I assume you are at least somewhat familiar with 'agenda 2030', right?  Do you know that they have 'set themselves the goal' of 'between now and 2030, to end poverty and hunger everywhere'?  Does that sound fairly practical to you?  Ideas on how it might be achieved?

Since you are aware enough to critique my thought patterns (even as you leave out a critical line in my quote) I have to assume that you are also familiar with the Georgia Guidestones.  Particularly rule number one which states (in 14 languages or whatever) that population should be maintained below 1/2 billion.

Defenders of the guidestones claim that the author(s) were just talking about if something unpredicted happens:

Golly-gee-willikers, looks like 'the sickness' (patented in 1951 by the Rockefeller Foundation sans a few genetic modifications) took out 99 of every 100 of the peeps.  Who could have seen that coming?  Oh well...what can a guy do?  Here's some rules to follow going forward.

Hard to know exactly who pulls what strings in the (totally made up) 'elite' classes, but Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, feels strongly enough about us 'useless eaters' to utter:

If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.

I don't know about you but I don't find it very confidence inspiring as it relates to the guy's concern for my health.  Perhaps if I had royal blood it would be a different story.

---

Ya, all of these things are hypothesis and paranoia (seriously) but I'm pretty sure of one thing:  If there were some sort of 'event' which plays out somewhat along the lines of the so described, a lot of people (who remain among the living) will be looking back and saying 'Wow, how did we not see that coming?!?'

btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 07:27:58 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2016, 03:28:49 PM by btcxyzzz

Well I'm bored to read the whole thread and count, but can someone give me a aproximate breakdown of sheeple/brainwashees here? It's interesting to know. Wink

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:36:59 PM

To 'believe a hypothesis' is a nonsense phrase.  At least as I define things.  By my definition a hypothesis cannot be believed.  It sits among other complementary or mutually exclusive hypotheses to be analysed against incoming information or new formulations of information.  Of course it can easily be rejected for a variety of reasons, but NOT simply because it is out of fashion in some way.

It is also the case that one can expect 'good evidence' to surface only when there is a mechanism by which that can occur.  If there are mechanisms by which evidence is limited in quality then it makes no sense to reject a hypothesis by virtue of lack of evidence.  In my analysis of the vaccination issue I see many many efforts to support one hypothesis and discount a competing one in very dishonest ways.

There are strong hypotheses and weak ones.  A good example of a weak one is what I tossed out about metallic components in brain tissue being deliberately installed to make some possible electromagnetic impacts more functional.  I classify it as 'my own' because as far as I remember I came up with it on my own and in a response to the question of why there might be a desire by some to get aluminum (and a bit of Hg) containing vaccines injected into a baby on the first day of life.  Even more, why do so when it seems that the vaccine itself has at best an ambiguous benefit.

My chief argument against the hypothesis that electromagnetic means are sometimes used to manipulate human development and behavior is that such programs could be leaked by insiders and/or detected by outsiders.  With the advent of sensitive and flexible analytical tools available to the masses, it's hard to imagine that someone somewhere would not be interested enough to study and detect such programs.  I've not seen it, but then I've not looked that hard either.

Going back to your suggestion that MKULTRA did exist 'but none of that shit really worked' I would say that this is simply unknown.  If the official story is to be believed, most of the records were destroyed.  It is an interesting subject generally for a variety of reasons, and it did seem to be a fairly long running and well funded program which in and of itself calls into question the assertion that none of it worked.  Where I go from here is to pay attention to some continuing similar research (e.g., being able to pull a graphical image of a face out of a person's thought patterns), and analyze the lives of some of the people who were known to have participated in some of the MKULTRA experiments such as Ken Kesey and Ted Kaczynski (aka, the unibomber.)

I agree that to "believe" a hypothesis is a nonsense phrase, but in your previous posts you seem to say that you do in fact believe hypotheses (bolded by me):

Going by your logic, the human race should have been extinct long back. Vaccination was first invented in 1796. And now, the vaccination coverage is close to 99% of the world population. If your post was true, then 99% of the world population should have been infertile by now. But as per the latest stats, the human population in the world is increasing by some 10 million individuals per annum.

You need to take a little time to understand the basics of what a guy says before casting aspersion on his/her 'logic'.  Otherwise it's a strawman.  Obviously nobody is saying that all vaccinations have any particular effect.

What a lot of us are saying is that we may not be getting a complete and honest story about some of the things that some of the injection regimes are designed to achieve.  Here's another article with the same basic concerns.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/is-the-un-using-vaccines-to-secretly-sterilize-women-all-over-the-globe/5413599

I have zero difficulty believing that such programs exist, and only slightly less believing that the development effort would not have been undertaken without and intent to deploy it.  Only slightly less than that in believing that attempts at deployment have been undertaken from time to time here and there.

While a lot of people who, years later, ended up on bitcointalk.org were reading Ayn Rand I was reading Garrett Hardin's 'Lifeboat Ethics'.  I do have a better than par understanding of the ethical considerations associated with population.  Indeed, when nearly forced to pick from a list of about 200 'charities' to donate to 30 years ago, I choose 'Zero Population Growth.'  I have an understanding of how some people consider 'scientific' means of controlling population to be more ethical than, say, war or starvation, and I don't even necessarily disagree with them in principle.

I also understand how any means of population control be it laissez-faire or engineered can be parlayed into accumulation of wealth as long as it is at least predictable.  I've come to believe that those at the seats of power can and do use any and all of the generally possible population control methods for personal enrichment even while a vast majority probably do earnestly believe that they are using their unique wisdom and capabilities for the 'betterment' of humanity (or more generally, of the planet.)

Currently we have a situation where utter hog-wash 'scientific' arguments like 'global climate change' and spiritual feelings used as bedrock cornerstones are being sold to (aka, implanted) in the public mind to justify eugenics programs.  This makes me believe that the motives are at least as much about obtaining power and control as they are 'ethical' in an abstract manner.  It also contorts any operational efforts which will likely lead to a bad outcome.

Most people still rely on their generational line for security in old age.  Covertly sterilizing people is 'evil' for a lot of reasons, but one of the main ones is that it robs them of this potential.  The globalist new-agers might justify this in a belief that they are going to 'end poverty by 2030 world-wide' but it is entirely unclear that they will be able to achieve this.  OTOH, it is crystal clear to any thinking person that the only possible way to do this would be to massively de-populate the planet down to the 1/2 to 1 billion mark that their leaders love to toss around.  Anyone who actually believes this 'agenda-2030' hype is either to stupid to understand what is going on (most of them), or does see the big-picture and welcomes it.

As for your "electromagnetic radiation" hypothesis, well you're right in saying that if it were true then there's a good chance that the program's details could be leaked, that's one good argument against it. Another would be that aluminium isn't very magnetic, so would seem like a poor choice of metal to have any effect on external EM radiation. The iron in a person's blood would be more susceptible to this sort of thing, no? Another argument still would be that there is no evidence of any actual method or apparatus that could perform these kind of effects, or even any process by which it could occur (in the realm of publically available scientific literature).

Yes, I agree with you that the evidence for certain hypotheses is "limited in quality/quantity", and therefore it makes sense to at least consider them. But that doesn't mean that they should be given any sort of scientific merit, just because the evidence is limited and/or hard to get.

As an example, I could formulate a hypothesis that everyone on Earth is being controlled by a being from an alternate dimension, through some sort of dark energy radiation that is undetectable by any equipment on Earth. Just because the evidence for this hypothesis is probably impossible to acquire, that doesn't give the hypothesis any scientific merit whatsoever.

As far as I can see, this totally refutes your claim "If there are mechanisms by which evidence is limited in quality then it makes no sense to reject a hypothesis by virtue of lack of evidence."
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:40:56 PM

People are spreading their lies and religious propaganda here, and here are the results:

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/166956-Two-new-cases-cripple-hopes-of-polio-free-Pakistan

http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/Opinion/Polio-back-in-Nigeria-despite-having-been-declared-no-more/440808-3467146-jg6th1z/

Religious extremists are prohibiting parents from administering polio vaccination to their children, claiming that doing so will reduce their fertility. And as a result, polio is still around despite vaccines available for the last 100 years.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:16:05 PM

People are spreading their lies and religious propaganda here, and here are the results:

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/166956-Two-new-cases-cripple-hopes-of-polio-free-Pakistan

http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/Opinion/Polio-back-in-Nigeria-despite-having-been-declared-no-more/440808-3467146-jg6th1z/

Religious extremists are prohibiting parents from administering polio vaccination to their children, claiming that doing so will reduce their fertility. And as a result, polio is still around despite vaccines available for the last 100 years.

No surprise there. Africa has been a waste dumping site for the world and their lack of education and extremistic views on religion can bring things like this. Same goes for Pakistan. It's their choice not to get vaccines but it's other peoples problem that those same people can contribute to wider spread disesases.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1344

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:14:02 PM

No surprise there. Africa has been a waste dumping site for the world and their lack of education and extremistic views on religion can bring things like this. Same goes for Pakistan. It's their choice not to get vaccines but it's other peoples problem that those same people can contribute to wider spread disesases.

That is the problem. Both Pakistan and Nigeria are among the top contributors of immigrants in the European Union. I am afraid that these people will bring back diseases such as polio, which have been successfully eradicated from the EU.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 05:29:11 PM

ok, counting... sheeple +2

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:48:17 PM

ok, counting... sheeple +2

ok, counting... sheeple +3

Grin

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:57:58 PM

That is the problem. Both Pakistan and Nigeria are among the top contributors of immigrants in the European Union. I am afraid that these people will bring back diseases such as polio, which have been successfully eradicated from the EU.

Due to this thread I ran across another presentation about polio from a person who I have developed a good deal of respect for (for reasons I won't go into in the interest of brevity.)  For those who would like to consider some information from something other than the medical/industrial complex's party line, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrb1XwI2_JA

Likely this will be labeled 'fake news' and banned by our rapidly expanding Chinese inspired censorship programs here in the U.S. pretty soon if we stay on the present trajectory.  So, see it while you can.

Momus

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:02:14 PM

The Central Mechanism By Which Vaccines Induce Autism - Dr. Russell Blaylock Lecture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS0ioiB0_oY
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:49:10 PM

Thanks for your critique.  It's cumbersome to document complex philosophical framework prior to each use of the word 'believe'.  I do try to use the word carefully and mostly stand by my use though I was not careful and it could be read from one of my sentences that I believe 'all' people in positions of power blah, blah, blah.  That was a mistake on my part.  Other than that I stand by my writings.

In logical analysis I use the method of testing the null hypothesis liberally when possible.  Basically, if a null hypothesis is absurd, I tend to assign high weight to a hypothesis and sometimes shift it to a 'fact' or 'near fact' which I can legitimately 'believe'.

The null hypothesis of hCG laced tetanus vaccines being developed is that they were not.  In this case the null hypothesis is that in spite of documented scientific literature and lack of denials of such a program, it never existed.  That nearly impossible to sustain so I 'believe' that such developments were almost certainly undertaken.  There is an outside possibility that the evidence for them was fabricated for some unknown reason, but that is very difficult to believe.  Especially in light of corroborating observations.  By far the simplest explanation was that such developments occurred, and there are abundant reasons to believe that there were means, motive, and opportunity to do just that.

---

As for metals in the body interacting with electromagnetic radiation, like I said from the start it is a 'weak' hypothesis.  Just something I thought up to match against the observation that there seems to be a strong desire to inject them in to humans early and often.  Other hypothesis which are stronger exist including that big brother loves us all, wants the best for us, and will brow-beat the fuck out of anyone who goes against their will.

The observation that some metals (such as iron) tend to be better conductors than others (such as Al) can be weighted against the hypothesis but does not kill it.  In part this is because the hypothetical electromagnetic methods are not known and probably don't even exist at all (which directly applies to the strength of the hypothesis and which is why I consider it 'weak'.  It's filed away, however, because if evidence of electromagnetic population management operations do strengthen, so does the hypothesis about injections.  I would note that in the study of electromagnetism, it is noted that elemental forms of metals behave differently than those found as constituents of more complex molecules like hemoglobin.

---

I tend to not spend much time on metaphysical hypothesis (e.g., Christ died to save sinners, or dark matter and alien consciousness control us all) for the same reason I don't drive my car into a bog where it is certain I'll get stuck.  The world is chalk full of more tangible areas of exploration where real progress can be made.

The systematic favoritism/discrimination related to 'evidence' (and more generally, theories/hypotheses) is a different matter all together.  If questioning the official dogma about, say, polio and our hero scientists involved with it leads to loss of employment and any 'evidence' against it is banished from 'scientific' journals, then I consider limited 'evidence' to be explainable by mechanisms outside of the hypothesis I seek to explore.

protokol
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:15:06 PM

Thanks for your critique.  It's cumbersome to document complex philosophical framework prior to each use of the word 'believe'.  I do try to use the word carefully and mostly stand by my use though I was not careful and it could be read from one of my sentences that I believe 'all' people in positions of power blah, blah, blah.  That was a mistake on my part.  Other than that I stand by my writings.

In logical analysis I use the method of testing the null hypothesis liberally when possible.  Basically, if a null hypothesis is absurd, I tend to assign high weight to a hypothesis and sometimes shift it to a 'fact' or 'near fact' which I can legitimately 'believe'.

The null hypothesis of hCG laced tetanus vaccines being developed is that they were not.  In this case the null hypothesis is that in spite of documented scientific literature and lack of denials of such a program, it never existed.  That nearly impossible to sustain so I 'believe' that such developments were almost certainly undertaken.  There is an outside possibility that the evidence for them was fabricated for some unknown reason, but that is very difficult to believe.  Especially in light of corroborating observations.  By far the simplest explanation was that such developments occurred, and there are abundant reasons to believe that there were means, motive, and opportunity to do just that.

---

As for metals in the body interacting with electromagnetic radiation, like I said from the start it is a 'weak' hypothesis.  Just something I thought up to match against the observation that there seems to be a strong desire to inject them in to humans early and often.  Other hypothesis which are stronger exist including that big brother loves us all, wants the best for us, and will brow-beat the fuck out of anyone who goes against their will.

The observation that some metals (such as iron) tend to be better conductors than others (such as Al) can be weighted against the hypothesis but does not kill it.  In part this is because the hypothetical electromagnetic methods are not known and probably don't even exist at all (which directly applies to the strength of the hypothesis and which is why I consider it 'weak'.  It's filed away, however, because if evidence of electromagnetic population management operations do strengthen, so does the hypothesis about injections.  I would note that in the study of electromagnetism, it is noted that elemental forms of metals behave differently than those found as constituents of more complex molecules like hemoglobin.

---

I tend to not spend much time on metaphysical hypothesis (e.g., Christ died to save sinners, or dark matter and alien consciousness control us all) for the same reason I don't drive my car into a bog where it is certain I'll get stuck.  The world is chalk full of more tangible areas of exploration where real progress can be made.

The systematic favoritism/discrimination related to 'evidence' (and more generally, theories/hypotheses) is a different matter all together.  If questioning the official dogma about, say, polio and our hero scientists involved with it leads to loss of employment and any 'evidence' against it is banished from 'scientific' journals, then I consider limited 'evidence' to be explainable by mechanisms outside of the hypothesis I seek to explore.

Thanks for your humble and well thought out reply - it is a refreshing thing on BCT when users respond in an intelligent, rational manner (when so many users on here revert to fallacies and personal attacks).

There is a lot in your post which I will need some time to process, but it does seem as we are venturing into the philosophical/epistemological realms of evidence and its strengths and weaknesses.

I also don't spend much time on the "metaphysical hypotheses", my example was just to demonstrate the problems when we claim "the evidence is hard/impossible to obtain, therefore the hypothesis may have scientific merit". I realize the real life implications of that claim are far more complex, when we are discussing effects which are relatively well documented and follow the general laws of established physics, such as the effects of vaccines.

I just wish we could escape some of the pseudoscience related to the more controversial aspects of vaccines, eg the misinformation that Andrew Wakefield perpetuated and still is popular today among certain groups. I do think that Big Pharma should be more transparent in their research/deployment of drugs and vaccines, because they are certainly corrupt in many ways and making money is very high on their priority list.

A serious problem that should be addressed is certain pharmaceutical companies suppressing studies that claim their drug is ineffective: Case in point - studies that showed that Tamiflu was fairly inneffective were suppressed by Roche Pharmaceuticals, and governments around the world spent millions stockpiling a drug which in most cases is nearly useless! But I see that as a company being corrupt for monetary gain, dissimilar to a company planning to market a dnagerous drug/vaccine to depopulate/control the masses through physiological means.

However this doesn't mean that every drug or vaccine produced is necessarily dangerous or ineffective. We just need to be careful and attempt to find as much unbiased research as possible on drugs and vaccines (unbiased being the tricky one haha).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: