Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [User Generated] - Known alts of anyone  (Read 146277 times)
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:35:20 PM

Accounts Connected: torikan, dakota neat, ikm, dnz gns

Addresses:
Code:
0xAbb4639De78e88daBf47b8D659574DD660Ffbb2c
0x5e51f674239f938110417a75e3f89d03d566b9ed
0x9c2238E76e267912EDB7817ce2C6E13468759110

He check also this:

temmuz
Addresses:
Code:
Using this addresse on the Bitquence Campaign
You need to use https://archive.fo/ to archive the place where he used that address.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:59:07 PM

Er, you don't need to quote my entire post. Just snip the irrelevant parts.

As for this:

Hi as I seen that I was given a Red trust, I wanted to clean my name and to avoid further damage.

markowpowlow was supposed my first account but unfortunately I forgot the password I used for it, that's why I register another one which is this account. I also decline the accusation that I'm an alt of addy4u, This is my only account in other than markowpowlow which I've registered first. Also, it was an honest mistake in regards the post from one of the "simple share" campaign I accidentally forgot to replace the content of my message. Me and masterwakokok7 are in no relation in this forum and outside the forum I haven't met him at all, I only did tip him when I ask before what are the better wallets that I could use in a group chat for Bitcoin enthusiasts, Way before if I'm not mistaken in the month of July.

You're both gonna have to provide PM screenshots to confirm that not that it'll make any difference.

I will try to locate that group chat history. But I can't surely can since it has been piled up and it was a long long time ago.

Can't wait.

Quote from: masterwakokok7
That's the thing, the address is continuously transacting. I myself haven't got any access with it. I did ask OP since the site went back for a while then totally out. (I know it's hard to believe but that's what really happen) I've also checked the history of that address, I don't make any transactions with it. If you look at it, it only transact with one address which is 0xb36cbe7f95a39984384e6aa4068b02c1697ef80e. I don't have any connection with it, I don't even have that kind money.

That's demonstrably false. Also, your Eth address and the one used by Arar - 0xd0457d7d5c5d81e2323723b1fddc2e4ff4480dbf - received Eth from the same addresses.

As far as your post history is concerned, "you have never applied for any bounty using that address".

Though, I and ararbermas are two different people. You could see that he posted his own Fb account and I posted my own FB account. It was an honest mistake in which I have no intention to ruin someone.

But he, and genia used your Twitter account. So did he also tip you?
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:17:24 PM

As for this:

Hi as I seen that I was given a Red trust, I wanted to clean my name and to avoid further damage.

markowpowlow was supposed my first account but unfortunately I forgot the password I used for it, that's why I register another one which is this account. I also decline the accusation that I'm an alt of addy4u, This is my only account in other than markowpowlow which I've registered first. Also, it was an honest mistake in regards the post from one of the "simple share" campaign I accidentally forgot to replace the content of my message. Me and masterwakokok7 are in no relation in this forum and outside the forum I haven't met him at all, I only did tip him when I ask before what are the better wallets that I could use in a group chat for Bitcoin enthusiasts, Way before if I'm not mistaken in the month of July.

You're both gonna have to provide PM screenshots to confirm that not that it'll make any difference.

I will try to locate that group chat history. But I can't surely can since it has been piled up and it was a long long time ago.

Can't wait.

That's the thing, the address is continuously transacting. I myself haven't got any access with it. I did ask OP since the site went back for a while then totally out. (I know it's hard to believe but that's what really happen) I've also checked the history of that address, I don't make any transactions with it. If you look at it, it only transact with one address which is 0xb36cbe7f95a39984384e6aa4068b02c1697ef80e. I don't have any connection with it, I don't even have that kind money.

That's demonstrably false. Also, your Eth address and the one used by Arar - 0xd0457d7d5c5d81e2323723b1fddc2e4ff4480dbf - received Eth from the same addresses.

I only based my answer on what I see. Arar's address and my address (crypto-wallet.info) doesn't have any transaction. I'm just a victim of scammed wallet which it turns that It's still transacting beyond my controls. As I review the address of Ararbermas, most of the transaction are going IN and none I haven't seen the address doing transaction with the Arar's address.

As far as your post history is concerned, "you have never applied for any bounty using that address".

Noted, just also wanted to clear that I did join but it went directly to Goggle Docs.

Though, I and ararbermas are two different people. You could see that he posted his own Fb account and I posted my own FB account. It was an honest mistake in which I have no intention to ruin someone.

I only had a direct contact with geniabelty before since I helped her out, I only saw geniabelty's post that uses my accounts accidentally. If you pertains Ararbermas as "He". First of we don't have any transaction maid even before. Second I don't see that he used my accounts as well as he have his own twitter and fb account.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:23:54 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 03:44:58 PM by Ararbermas

As for this:

Can't wait.

AGAIN. I am ararbermas and i dont know what is happening. And i want to CLEAR this to public that i am not involved to any alts that mentioned from above i am not alts of anyone  . . Masterwokokok7 accidentally copied my ETH address. .that i recently submitted in a bounty campaign. . He/she copy my application and he/she forgot to replace his/her ETH ADD. Thats why we have the same eth add but its accidentally ithink.

This my information .
Gmail account.  NethangelBermas63@gmail.com
  Ararbermas@gmail.com

And this is my facbook account:
http://m.facebook.com/arar.bermas?ref=bookmarks

My twitter account: @coins1crypto

This is the evidence to prove that idont have any relationship with masterwokokok7 or to other. .

This is a serious issue that need to fix with out  further do .
Coiner_

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:42:33 PM

As for this:

Can't wait.

I only based my answer on what I see.

Then you're not looking very clearly.

Arar's address and my address (crypto-wallet.info) doesn't have any transaction. I'm just a victim of scammed wallet which it turns that It's still transacting beyond my controls.

A claim for which there is zero evidence.

As I review the address of Ararbermas, most of the transaction are going IN and none I haven't seen the address doing transaction with the Arar's address.

You didn't notice that virtually all of the transactions for your address are also going in? There's also the very interesting fact that both addresses have received Eth from identical addresses.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into master's address here, here and here.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into master's address here and here.

- Into Arar's address.

And I haven't even checked half of them!

I only had a direct contact with geniabelty before since I helped her out, I only saw geniabelty's post that uses my accounts accidentally. If you pertains Ararbermas as "He".

So now it's ' "He" ' eh? Funny how Arar does the same with his "he/she". Genia used your Twitter accidentally and you used Arar's Eth address accidentally. Hmm... makes sense.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:02:22 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 05:25:46 PM by masterwakokok7

As for this:

Can't wait.

Arar's address and my address (crypto-wallet.info) doesn't have any transaction. I'm just a victim of scammed wallet which it turns that It's still transacting beyond my controls.

As I review the address of Ararbermas, most of the transaction are going IN and none I haven't seen the address doing transaction with the Arar's address.

You didn't notice that virtually all of the transactions for your address are also going in? There's also the very interesting fact that both addresses have received Eth from identical addresses.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into Arar's address.

That I can't answer, I myself don't even have access to eth address I made at (crypto-wallet.info). It was transacting freely, My last access on the wallet that I made at crypto-wallet.info is the day when I followed up my payment. But after that, nothing. If I have any access with that, I should have a track with transaction and with that kind of amount money being transact on a daily basis I wouldn't be here.

I only had a direct contact with geniabelty before since I helped her out, I only saw geniabelty's post that uses my accounts accidentally. If you pertains Ararbermas as "He".

So now it's ' "He" ' eh? Funny how Arar does the same with his "he/she". Genia used your Twitter accidentally and you used Arar's Eth address accidentally. Hmm... makes sense.

I was asking if you pertains He to arar... It was just an honest mistake, It was unintentional. arar's post and my post are very different in construction. View my post history and compare it w/ arar. (since base on what you've said, I assume that you are trying to point out that I'm an alt of arar) Which is not. Again, I'm no alt of anyone this is my only account.

Ararbermas

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:14:00 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 05:31:21 PM by Ararbermas

As for this:

Can't wait.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into Arar's address.

yes thats true sorry for my grammar .

And also i have an evidence to prove that there are no tracsaction was made between me and masterwokokok.

It's my ETH Wallet that I used whenever I apply for a bounty campaigns" But it doesn't have any transaction at all."
It is 0 balance and no transaction  made.

Coiner_

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:40:27 PM

I was asking if you pertains He to arar... It was just an honest mistake, It was unintentional. arar's post and my post are very different in construction. View my post history and compare it w/ arar. (since base on what you've said, I assume that you are trying to point out that I'm an alt of arar) Which is not. Again, I'm no alt of anyone this is my only account.

Can you stop quoting my entire post without snipping the irrelevant parts when you want to respond to one small part? Thanks.

Quote from: Ararbermas
It's my ETH Wallet that I used whenever I apply for a bounty campaigns" But it doesn't have any transaction at all."

Uh, in light of Etherscan and AFAICS that image is completely useless.

Anyways, here's more of those IN transactions for both of your addresses...

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address here and here.

- Into Arar's address here, here, here, here and here.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

master, you really should find a screenshot of that "group chat" you had with genia.
primeer

Activity: 883
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:54:13 PM

Accounts Connected: torikan, dakota neat, ikm, dnz gns

Addresses:
Code:
0x5e51f674239f938110417a75e3f89d03d566b9ed
0x9c2238E76e267912EDB7817ce2C6E13468759110

He check also this:

temmuz
Addresses:
Code:
Using this addresse on the Bitquence Campaign
You need to use https://archive.fo/ to archive the place where he used that address.

Ok, I've just added them.
Ararbermas

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:41:04 AM

Quote from: Ararbermas

Uh, in light of Etherscan and AFAICS that image is completely useless.

Anyways, here's more of those IN transactions for both of your addresses...

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address here and here.

- Into Arar's address here, here, here, here and here.

- Into master's address.

- Into Arar's address.

Hi sir coiner ill created that wallet here  >> https://www.coin-wallet.info/wallet   ..
 And i am telling the the truth that there are no transaction made between my address and address of masterwokokok7

I will give you my ACCOUNT Of that wallet and also the PASSWORD to prove that i am innocent in this issue..  and also i didn't recieve any payment from the day i started to join a  bounty campaign  . .that's why it shows '0" balance. . And it is impossible to have a transac. History to any address..
  I think maybe my wallet is a scam?  Cause i checked the etherscan you've given and I AM REALLY SHOCK of what I see '79transac history" of my wallet addy?  But ididnt see any transaction on my eth wallet even before.  where it comes from sir?   Sir do a review on my wallet if you want i will give you my pass and account on that wallet to prove that i am innocent. .and not knowing about that result of ETHERSCAN.  Please clean my name sir. Thank you .
Ararbermas

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:02:40 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 04:16:59 PM by Ararbermas

Whats? And now i am Alt of Markowpowlow? And 2 others . .what is this sir?   Cry  ouch this situation is getting worst . Please sir i am getting sick of this problem . .

I already show my information and submit my explanation  that i am innocent and i am not involve to anyone who tagged me.  Also i am not an ALT of anyone..  this is just my only one account here in forum.

Can you see it here sir..

This my information .

Bitcointalk username: ArarBermas   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=929006
Gmail account.:
 NethangelBermas63@gmail.com
 Ararbermas@gmail.com
Facebook Account:
Twitter account: @Coins1Crypto

Please sir, Yahoo and sir Coiner remove me from NEGATIVE TRUST. .i am begging you sirs.
You can also check our IP Address. .to consider  you sir that i am not ALT Of anybody.

Ps. I will risk my information to prove that i am a victim of this issue..
I have now my birth certificate to prove that i am not
 Masterwokokok7, Add4yu, markowpowlow. .I am ararbermas and idont have any relationship with them.  

Coiner_

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:38:25 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 01:01:25 AM by Coiner_

Whats? And now i am Alt of Markowpowlow? And 2 others . .what is this sir?   Cry  ouch this situation is getting worst . Please sir i am getting sick of this problem . .

I already show my information and submit my explanation  that i am innocent and i am not involve to anyone who tagged me.  Also i am not an ALT of anyone..  this is just my only one account here in forum.

This my information .

Bitcointalk username: ArarBermas   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=929006
Gmail account.:
 Ararbermas@gmail.com
Facebook Account:

Please sir, Yahoo and sir Coiner remove me from NEGATIVE TRUST. .i am begging you sirs.
You can also check our IP Address. .to consider  you sir that i am not ALT Of anybody.

Masterwokokok7, Add4yu, markowpowlow. .I am ararbermas and idont have any relationship with them.  

The strange thing is, I can't find my Trust rating for you. I noticed it yesterday and thought it was pretty weird since I'm 99% certain I put it there:

But now you've posted that I don't know what's going on. Can somebody else confirm this?
Ararbermas

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:39:43 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 01:19:56 AM by Ararbermas

This my information .

Bitcointalk username: ArarBermas   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=929006
Gmail account.:
 Ararbermas@gmail.com
Facebook Account:

You can also check our IP Address. .to consider  you sir that i am not ALT Of anybody.

The strange thing is, I can find my Trust rating for you. I noticed it yesterday and thought it was pretty weird since I'm 99% certain I put it there:

But now you've posted that I don't know what's going on. Can somebody else confirm this?

I am hopeless now its been 3days from now carrying this negative trust. . Cry i try to to contact master wokokok7 and he is no longer active since this issue became worst. Cry and now i am lonely  ..this is great .!  its just me suffering this neg trust  .. Even i am quite doing goodways and didn't attemp  to break any forum rules ever since i was newbie. All i want is to join a campaign . And now my account will be useless when it becomes fullmember. .because of reason that  i am not involve .  Cry

Is this not not enough  evidence to prove that me and masterwokokok is different people?

This my peronal info:
Gmail account.:
 Ararbermas@gmail.com
Facebook Account:

Masterwokokok7 personal info:
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/mark.pontines
Gmail account: mlpontines@gmail.com
masterwakokok7@gmail.com

We are not alt sir it is obvious?

Please sir i will do anything to prove that i am not Alt of anybody .  

#iaminoccent
Ararbermas

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:45:24 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 06:44:27 PM by Ararbermas

--->History of my ETH address whenever i used it to apply to any bounty campaign . <--

This is the proof that i didn't recieve any Token on that wallet addres when I used it to any bounty Campaign.

#34 (page of my show post)

Bananacoin spreedshet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aNQbDLRIVafqoALmYsLMWfXGY_4IbdtrvQ4PSGN3-ys/htmlview#
(#57. No token sent by that address i used)

*Power - Multimedia Streaming, Digital Marketing & Information Hub* :
 * No spreedshet was made .  And no participants got the payment as i read all the page of thread
Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2138036.0

*LIVESTREAM PARTY | EVENT SHARE = 75 $PRXY*

I have no payment recieve because  im late..
Sept 04 the op start the task and i share his link on Sep 09 . .so there no payment and no confirmation that he sent a reward for the late participants.

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2148147.0

*AIOS (all in one social) bounty campaign*
Link:.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155315.msg21589289#msg21589289

The campaign manager acknowledge the release of payemnt 4 days remaining.
 Link:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2189162.new#new
(So no payment reflect on my eth address)

* Beyond the Void* ( signature Campaign)
* link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036244.0

No spreedshet also . And i didnt participate on that campaign and also didn't  wear the sig and avatar. .
cause i recently added to (sig campaign) managed by izagani. Sep 6 #56 on my show post .

#127 on my show post.( Sna up signature and avatar campaign)
I used 2 address both eth add and btc add . But i am not accepted cause i didn't wear the signature and avatar .. link : http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068444.msg21124620#msg21124620

#143 . .( Vibrate Campaign ) managed by yahoo:
 Both address also . .but i am not accepted  .
Spreedshet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19_Ls5HrbnRIiJLYHTpVtZkzv2wmwF-ZOx7h5jVGA1VU/htmlview

#184. (Care4me) signature Campaign * manage by goinmerry ...  link:. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011748.340
 Both address also but there are no eth payment recieve all of the participants  on that campaign.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011748.340.  
 They all say that payment of eth will be October or novemberm  . #357 of that thread

That is the history of my eth wallet . .and also i created that wallet by searching on the google .when i notice that care4me campaign required to have eth also.  Without knowledge that there are some stupid people making clone site.
 I am really shock when COINER show some proofs of ETHERSCAN. Cause every moment i opened that wallet its always ("0" balanace) and i have no idea where all of the transaction  came from. .results of etherscan. . I repent now beacuse of that wallet it destroy my reputation here in forum.  .

I am just a victim of this  psihing wallet sir. i am really sure sir that  i have no plan to break the prohibited rules of the forum. .

. please give me a chance to prove that i am innocent and ihave no relationship with the other. That fucking wallet maybe made by the others tagged.

So that i am involve beacuse I use it and also i am an idiot because i am easily fall to create a wallet without any hesitations..and also have no idea what will happened after   ...
 i think that is the reason why i suddenly involve of this situation .

But i am here AGAIN to claim my self from negative trust and also to defend my reputation here in forum  .that i didn't break any rules here in forum since i was a newbie.
 I just want to make a living here in forum without a damage.
 Please i am begging you sir to review my current post cause i am really sure that i am not doing any bad things here in forum.

that is the only ways how to prove that iam innocent  in this situation . . This site is psihing wallet http://www.coin-wallet.info/wallet!! .  I will give my email and pass on that wallet through pm if you want to do a review
 or try to create wallet addres on that site if you want to know what will happen. . And do ETHERSCAN  also .
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:01:12 AM

Accounts Connected: AlehandroTheGreat, XCoint

Proof: Both joined the same Twitter Campaign (Opus). Xcoint sended his Bounty Tokens to AlehandroTheGreat ETH Adresse.

AlehandroTheGreat Addresse:
Code:
0x52364f6c07d05b05b23136f3f520ce9b724d6d9f

XCoint Addresse:
Code:
0xa3b2a484a3be6eb11ce3e4d1e1837ef32b2fe996

Etherscan Link

Opus Twitter Campaign Link

Twitter Spreadsheet Archive

Also in this Post Xcoint used AlehandroTheGreat Profilelink:

Bitcointalk Post
Archive
Screenshot AlehandroTheGreat
Screenshot XCoint

Al Pacino Jr

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:05:34 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 07:22:42 PM by Al Pacino Jr

~snip
what about this user bayong ??
#640 in invesfeed facebook spreadsheet used this addy: 0xd0457d7d5c5d81e2323723b1fddc2e4ff4480dbf
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nog61cvTRHKnlhylNERViFMW1NDG_cAlXTpY73bCh7U/edit#gid=1518872462
Coiner_

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:53:21 PM

~snip
#640 in invesfeed facebook spreadsheet used this addy: 0xd0457d7d5c5d81e2323723b1fddc2e4ff4480dbf
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nog61cvTRHKnlhylNERViFMW1NDG_cAlXTpY73bCh7U/edit#gid=1518872462

Nice catch. That was the same campaign master enrolled in.

Hmm, Arar, just when I was starting to believe you were innocent and master was the bad guy.
Ararbermas

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:19:47 PM

~snip

Well as I said that wallet is a SCAM i know that i am not the only one here in forum Victim of that scam wallet. Maybe a lot of crypto user.  Now i have an i dea why that eth address had a (79 transaction) on etherscan  and alot of money .. ithink there are more user of that wallet . .

You must try to create a wallet here -- https://www.coin-wallet.info/wallet
If you dont believe me then make etherscan..

Ararbermas

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:23:35 PM

~snip

Hmm, Arar, just when I was starting to believe you were innocent and master was the bad guy.

Again  Cry
 If you have doubt of me please check our ip address.  Sir i am not a liar.   
Ararbermas

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:01:51 AM

~snip

I am telling  the truth i am just a victim .. then give bayong also a negative trust to see what is bayong reaction .
  Or all of the user of that address..
 if caught that using the same give them also a neg trust. . . . Cuase iam the one who suffer this issue ..  master and the other tagged is no longer active..

Please sir i am not a bad guy. .an also i am not a liar.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: