Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [User Generated] - Known alts of anyone  (Read 146276 times)
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:57:36 PM

Accounts Connected: AlehandroTheGreat, XCoint

Proof: Both joined the same Twitter Campaign (Opus). Xcoint sended his Bounty Tokens to AlehandroTheGreat ETH Adresse.

AlehandroTheGreat Addresse:
Code:
0x52364f6c07d05b05b23136f3f520ce9b724d6d9f

XCoint Addresse:
Code:
0xa3b2a484a3be6eb11ce3e4d1e1837ef32b2fe996

Etherscan Link

Opus Twitter Campaign Link

Twitter Spreadsheet Archive

Also in this Post Xcoint used AlehandroTheGreat Profilelink:

Bitcointalk Post
Archive
Screenshot AlehandroTheGreat
Screenshot XCoint

Xcoint is my real friend from my real life, and we are not doing anything bad.... He simply have not got ETH on his address and he asked me to withdraw his coins..... WTF? AM I Doing something not allowed? I even can make photo me with him, It is so stupid to make such decisions only because one transaction lol ,  We are working on the same job and are knowing each other in the real life, also I tell him about bounties and he started to do it.... what wrong with that?

Aggressive kid, spamming forum and aiming on other people...

Is that how you defend yourself by giving me that kind of negative feedback? Nice character...

....It is so stupid to make such decisions only because one transaction lol , ......

its not just 1 Transaction, there are many more.

....He simply have not got ETH on his address and he asked me to withdraw his coins....

Aha. So he was able to send you these tokens without ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:08:46 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 08:18:51 PM by AlehandroTheGreat

Proof: Both joined the same Twitter Campaign (Opus). Xcoint sended his Bounty Tokens to AlehandroTheGreat ETH Adresse.

Code:

XCoint Addresse:
Code:

Etherscan Link

Bitcointalk Post
Archive
Screenshot XCoint

Xcoint is my real friend from my real life, and we are not doing anything bad.... He simply have not got ETH on his address and he asked me to withdraw his coins..... WTF? AM I Doing something not allowed? I even can make photo me with him, It is so stupid to make such decisions only because one transaction lol ,  We are working on the same job and are knowing each other in the real life, also I tell him about bounties and he started to do it.... what wrong with that?

Is that how you defend yourself by giving me that kind of negative feedback? Nice character...

no, it is simply true, which I want people to know about you

I did nothing wrong, my friend ask me to teach him to use ETH wallet, I send to him my ETH and show him how it works, BUT YOUR SIDE: you are in silence watching for another people wallets and transactions - it is NONSENSE again for me.... you have so much free time to do it? - so you have no real work, for sure you are kid, that you are doing so , and ALSO, TELL ME -  WHAT PROVE THAT ONE PERSON SEND CRYPTOCURRENCY TO ANOTHER? WHAT DOES IT PROVE? I hope you are smart and will understand why I put neg feedback to you..... You was trying to do dirty trick, you are watching for another people transactions what for?? <-- I do not like such shit man...

AND ALSO: WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?? WHAT DOES IT PROVE?? YOU ARE SILLY? WE ARE REALLY TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS? WHAT I NEED TO DO? ASK ADMINS TO WATCH OUR IP ADDRESSESS? GIVE TO YOU OUR PASSPORT SCANS??

I teach my friend to withdraw all this bounty shit and to work with that, now he is doing all with his own hands and this shit you can see on the same etherscan (sure you see that, but you did not write anything about it).... AND IT IS TRUTH! HOW TO PROVE IT? I am in so stupid rage.... you are like fake news, you take some words from text and play them, but it is so stupid..... One person send cash to another person - IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON - if you send somebody USD with your visa card - it means that you are a holder of both VISA???  I was so LOL seeing you have any sense to write here anything, so lol haha, with such stupid shit like transaction from one person to another! You can even check our writing skills, gramma, etc, my english is more better that my friends english and you can also see it if you look into his posts...... We have 2 different ETH addresses , we live in houses near each other and it is NOTHING CRIMINAL IN THAT,

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING

shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:30:27 PM

Code:

XCoint Addresse:
Code:

Etherscan Link

Bitcointalk Post
Archive
Screenshot XCoint

Xcoint is my real friend from my real life, and we are not doing anything bad.... He simply have not got ETH on his address and he asked me to withdraw his coins..... WTF? AM I Doing something not allowed? I even can make photo me with him, It is so stupid to make such decisions only because one transaction lol ,  We are working on the same job and are knowing each other in the real life, also I tell him about bounties and he started to do it.... what wrong with that?

I did nothing wrong, my friend ask me to teach him to use ETH wallet, I send to him my ETH and show him how it works, BUT YOUR SIDE: you are in silence watching for another people wallets and transactions - it is NONSENSE again for me.... you have so much free time to do it? - so you have no real work, for sure you are kid, that you are doing so , and ALSO, TELL ME -  WHAT PROVE THAT ONE PERSON SEND CRYPTOCURRENCY TO ANOTHER? WHAT DOES IT PROVE? I hope you are smart and will understand why I put neg feedback to you..... You was trying to do dirty trick, you are watching for another people transactions what for?? <-- I do not like such shit man...
Im sure that you dont like it. Now you have to create a new account to cheat on bounty campaignes. You asked me why im doing that? ->Justice
You cheating in campaigns, getting unjustlly tokens while participants supporting the campaign in a honest way.

First you said your friend had no ETH in his address and now you telling us, you want to teach him how to use MEW. Oh Dude, i stop answering u by now. Your excuses are absolutely pathetic. I could write much more but its not worth it.

I saw you on many Threads and even on slack ( ya you even got  kicked from the opus slack due to your behaviour), i know your behaviour and character.
There is no reason to keep talking to you.

Have a nice day.
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:32:43 PM

Code:

XCoint Addresse:
Code:

Etherscan Link

Bitcointalk Post
Archive
Screenshot XCoint

I did nothing wrong, my friend ask me to teach him to use ETH wallet, I send to him my ETH and show him how it works

[-- snip --]

Ah, what an adorable almost incomprehensible story. BTW, is Justice0881 also another friend you were teaching to withdraw his bounties or do you have another story for the blockchain connection between the two of you?
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:42:31 PM

Code:

XCoint Addresse:
Code:

Etherscan Link

Bitcointalk Post
Archive
Screenshot XCoint

Xcoint is my real friend from my real life, and we are not doing anything bad.... He simply have not got ETH on his address and he asked me to withdraw his coins..... WTF? AM I Doing something not allowed? I even can make photo me with him, It is so stupid to make such decisions only because one transaction lol ,  We are working on the same job and are knowing each other in the real life, also I tell him about bounties and he started to do it.... what wrong with that?

I did nothing wrong, my friend ask me to teach him to use ETH wallet, I send to him my ETH and show him how it works, BUT YOUR SIDE: you are in silence watching for another people wallets and transactions - it is NONSENSE again for me.... you have so much free time to do it? - so you have no real work, for sure you are kid, that you are doing so , and ALSO, TELL ME -  WHAT PROVE THAT ONE PERSON SEND CRYPTOCURRENCY TO ANOTHER? WHAT DOES IT PROVE? I hope you are smart and will understand why I put neg feedback to you..... You was trying to do dirty trick, you are watching for another people transactions what for?? <-- I do not like such shit man...
Im sure that you dont like it. Now you have to create a new account to cheat on bounty campaignes. You asked me why im doing that? ->Justice
You cheating in campaigns, getting unjustlly tokens while participants supporting the campaign in a honest way.

First you said your friend had no ETH in his address and now you telling us, you want to teach him how to use MEW. Oh Dude, i stop answering u by now. Your excuses are absolutely pathetic. I could write much more but its not worth it.

I saw you on many Threads and even on slack ( ya you even got  kicked from the opus slack due to your behaviour), i know your behaviour and character.
There is no reason to keep talking to you.

Have a nice day.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

JUSTICE?Huh? Now I am sure you are  a kid....  I was kicked from OPUS slack, because their team are such children as you, they move their deadlines 5 times! 5! I can show you 20 links where I have written it in their bitcointalk topic - and you know it too...

MEE and Xcoint are two different persons and again you can check it stupid looking to etherscan and our posts in bitcointalk, our different types of spelling and grammar, it is my friend and I teach him to do bounties and help him with first bounty and IT IS TRUTH! Also I have abother person IgorAlikin on this forum, you can find his wallet on spreadsheets and my transactions to him, and it soednot mean that I am the 3rd person! How to prove it? Ok give me 10 minutes I will ask my friend to come to me with his PC, we will make PHOTOSESSION FOR YOU - OK? I am so LOLED..... YOU ARE TELLING THAT TRANSACTION BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE MEANS THAT THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON...... SO TROLL

AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:46:52 PM

Code:

XCoint Addresse:
Code:

Etherscan Link

Bitcointalk Post
Archive
Screenshot XCoint

I did nothing wrong, my friend ask me to teach him to use ETH wallet, I send to him my ETH and show him how it works

[-- snip --]

Ah, what an adorable almost incomprehensible story. BTW, is Justice0881 also another friend you were teaching to withdraw his bounties or do you have another story for the blockchain connection between the two of you?

YES IGORJUSTICE IS IGOR ALIKIN MY FRIEND.... HE HAS GOT PROBLEM WITH HIS WALLET CUZ A LOT OF BOUNTY CAMPAINGS TOLD TO HIM THAT HE HAS GOT INVALID ADDRESS AND HE ASKED ME TO SEND HIM COUPLE OF MY TOKENS, I SEND TO HIM SOM RENTTOKENS AND WIC...... - IT IS ALL?Huh? ANYTHING ELSE TO ADD?? TELL ME GUYS HOW TO PROVE YOU THAT LOL< WE ARE DIFFERENT PERSONS< WHO ARE SIMPLY KNOWING EACH OTHER??? I JUST CALL XCOINT, HE IS GOING TO ME WITH HIS PC TO MAKE SOME PHOtOS FOR YOU? DO U NEED IT? OK, BUT LOL LOL LOL, SO NONSENSE! I AM SO RAGING AND YOU CONTINUE TO TROLL

AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:17:40 PM

It is Xcoint - Danil Tolpyshev - https://www.facebook.com/danil.tolpyshev

It is Alehandro - Alex Mura - https://www.facebook.com/JellyComMarketing

TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS, WHO ARE NEIGHBOORS AND ARE LIVING NEAR EACH OTHER! WHAT PROOFS YOU WANT MORE? YOU CAN SIMPLY ASK ADMINISTRATOR TO CHECK OUR IP ADDRESSES BUT YOU WILL NOT, CUZ YOU ARE TROLLS, WHO TELL JUSTICE, BUT YOU DO NOT WANT JUSTICE, YOU WANT FOOD.....

I AM IN BITCOIN FOR LONG, I HELP XCOINT AND IGOR ALIKIN(JUSTICE081) - https://vk.com/mikko_alikin , to learn how to do bounties..... WHAT YOU WANT?Huh? WHAT I DO WRONG? I SIMPLY HELP MY FRIENDS TO DO BOUNTIES AND NOTHING MORE.....

I CAN EVEN MAKE VIDEO PRESENTATION OF EVERYONE OF US, BUT IT IS SO STUPID, YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ALL THAT TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS IS THE SAME PERSON ONLY BECAUSE TRANSACTION ABOUT WHICH YOU KNOW NOTHING.... SHAME

Coiner_

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:24:38 PM

[-- snip --]

YES IGORJUSTICE IS IGOR ALIKIN MY FRIEND.... HE HAS GOT PROBLEM WITH HIS WALLET CUZ A LOT OF BOUNTY CAMPAINGS TOLD TO HIM THAT HE HAS GOT INVALID ADDRESS AND HE ASKED ME TO SEND HIM COUPLE OF MY TOKENS, I SEND TO HIM SOM RENTTOKENS AND WIC...... - IT IS ALL?Huh? ANYTHING ELSE TO ADD??

You bet.

Accounts Connected:

AlehandroTheGreat, XCoint, RickSan, HotCryptoNews and kauhywka.

Proof:

HotCryptoNews is XCoint's Twitter handle.

kauhywka is Alehandro's Leviarcoin username and email address.

RickSan uses XCoint's MainPresident FB account here:

Joined FB and Twitter bounty

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/MainPresident
Friends: 983
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/News7Breaking
Followers: 14161

[-- snip --]

Addresses:

Code:
0x52364F6C07d05B05b23136f3f520cE9b724D6D9f
0xa3b2A484A3be6eB11cE3e4D1E1837EF32B2FE996
0x1d5eD3518713aB76687666E79e20E8b231AE730f (http://web.archive.org/web/20171021193047/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2108840.msg22918440%23msg22918440)
3PExgHC8nsKNQ4mPrjCSkfx2MLoCSCCEpxi (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186304.msg21946287#msg21946287)

Miscellaneous:

HCN wants to buy a "High Level Account".

Ricksan and Alehandro in NapoleanX and IQT campaign.

Twitters: JellyComons, News7Breaking
FBs: MainPresident, JellyComMarketing

[-- snip --]

I AM SO RAGING AND YOU CONTINUE TO TROLL

Do I sound like I care one bit about your emotional state right now?
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:33:43 PM

The middle finger is a nice touch and is sure to enhance your argument. 
There isn't anything you can do, really.  Maybe Lauda will be moved by the pictures
and your rage to remove the feedback...but probably not.  Feedback, as you know,
isn't moderated here, so you can expect no relief from mods.  I understand your
frustration, since this now means you're DT negged, but you know how paranoid
people here can be, how untrusting they are.  Especially with people who have posts
as poorly constructed as yours seem to be.
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:34:33 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 09:46:14 PM by AlehandroTheGreat

[-- snip --]

YES IGORJUSTICE IS IGOR ALIKIN MY FRIEND.... HE HAS GOT PROBLEM WITH HIS WALLET CUZ A LOT OF BOUNTY CAMPAINGS TOLD TO HIM THAT HE HAS GOT INVALID ADDRESS AND HE ASKED ME TO SEND HIM COUPLE OF MY TOKENS, I SEND TO HIM SOM RENTTOKENS AND WIC...... - IT IS ALL?Huh? ANYTHING ELSE TO ADD??

You bet.

Accounts Connected:

Proof:

[-- snip --]

Addresses:

Code:
0x1d5eD3518713aB76687666E79e20E8b231AE730f (http://web.archive.org/web/20171021193047/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2108840.msg22918440%23msg22918440)
3PExgHC8nsKNQ4mPrjCSkfx2MLoCSCCEpxi (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186304.msg21946287#msg21946287)

Miscellaneous:

[-- snip --]

kauhywka - yes it is my old account, which was in ban for spamming, btw I do not know why it is unbanned, it is not participating in any bounty on this forum and there are no any posts for long

RickSan is friend of Danil , his name is Oleg https://vk.com/afiop  https://www.facebook.com/oleg.afonin.967
just called him, he will join our hot discussion

Hotcryptonews.... hmmm...  I do not know but let me ask guys.... some minutes - NO, I DO NOT KNOW WHO IS IT AND I DO NOT KNOW THAT PERSON, THX

Coiner_

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:54:32 PM

[-- snip --]

You bet.

Accounts Connected:

[-- snip --]

kauhywka - yes it is my old account, which was in ban for spamming, btw I do not know why it is unbanned

That's really good to know.

Accounts Connected:

All of the above accounts - Alehandro, XCoint... -  and spoorostaker.

Proof:

The Skype username here, kauhywka, is the same as... well:

Quote from: AlehandroTheGreat
kauhywka - yes it is my old account, which was in ban for spamming

Miscellaneous:

Much like the other accounts, this one really loves the Russian (?) section of BCT.
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:59:42 PM

spoorostaker. - Is account of my friend, not my, and as I see it was hacked or selled, because my friend do not use bitcointalk or bitcoin now, he is in prison........ I do not know who write those posts in october and september etc

And, YES , My old account kauhywka was in BAN for SPAMMING, YES, but it was banned in 2013-2014, and now is 2017..... a lot of time come out......

Coiner_

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:04:33 PM

spoorostaker. - Is account of my friend, not my, and as I see it was hacked or selled, because my friend do not use bitcointalk or bitcoin now, he is in prison........ I do not know who write those posts in october and september etc

That's a lot of friends using your details. ICYMI that's a suspiciously convenient excuse.

And, YES , My old account kauhywka was in BAN for SPAMMING, YES, but it was banned in 2013-2014, and now is 2017..... a lot of time come out......

Let me tell you what's going to happen: you're 99% likely going to get at least one more negative rating on all of your "friend" accounts linking to any one of your posts where you admit this. Why? You're evading a ban. It doesn't matter whether you got it in 1998, 2010 or when BCT launched, a ban is a ban and you're clearly not reformed.
Xcoint

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:07:45 PM

Code:

XCoint Addresse:
Code:

Etherscan Link

Bitcointalk Post
Archive
Screenshot XCoint

Why are you embarrassed by our translations?
You blame us for no reason!!!!!!!
imagine yourself in Alexei's place, he just helped me sort out this area. And now his long experience will burn out because of some stupidity!
Xcoint

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:12:12 PM

Code:

XCoint Addresse:
Code:

Etherscan Link

Bitcointalk Post
Archive
Screenshot XCoint

Why are you embarrassed by our translations?
You blame us for no reason!!!!!!!
imagine yourself in Alexei's place, he just helped me sort out this area. And now his long experience will burn out because of some stupidity!
By such actions you kill the community
RickSan

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:13:48 PM

[-- snip --]

You bet.

Accounts Connected:

Proof:

[-- snip --]

Addresses:

Code:

Miscellaneous:

[-- snip --]

kauhywka - yes it is my old account, which was in ban for spamming, btw I do not know why it is unbanned, it is not participating in any bounty on this forum and there are no any posts for long

RickSan is friend of Danil , his name is Oleg https://vk.com/afiop  https://www.facebook.com/oleg.afonin.967
just called him, he will join our hot discussion

Hotcryptonews.... hmmm...  I do not know but let me ask guys.... some minutes - NO, I DO NOT KNOW WHO IS IT AND I DO NOT KNOW THAT PERSON, THX

I want to take part in you hot discussion if you are talking about me.
Yes you are right that we use the same FB accaunt with XCoint but in different bounty campaigns. XCoint do not use this FB accaunt any more, so now MainPresident account is my. And I do not see any problems with that because I did not break the rules in any baounty campaign I ever join. And ofcourse speaking about multiple accounts or even alts is ridiculous, just match the IP addresses.
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:15:35 PM

That's a lot of friends using your details. ICYMI that's a suspiciously convenient excuse.

Let me tell you what's going to happen: you're going to get at least one more negative rating on all of your "friend" accounts linking to any one of your posts where you admit this. Why? You're evading a ban. It doesn't matter whether you got it in 1998, 2010 or when BCT launched, a ban is a ban and you're clearly not reformed.

lol, my account was banned (NOT PERMABANNED, BANNED FOR TIME (I do not remember, months or year)) in early 2013 for spamming,  and I stopped using bitcointalk at all till 2016, and in 2016 I registered only ONE THIS MY OWN account... I do not EVADE ANYTHING.... I simply do not use bitcointalk for 3-4 years.....

Tell me, I really can not understand, why my friend will get -1 rep....? for?? I know all that guys in the real life and I invite them to cryptoworld and introduce bitcoin bounties, eth and all other crypto stuff tto them and help them to move on..... tell me, what I am doing wrong and why I and MY FRIENDS MUST TO GET -1 REP?? I even do not know how this reputation system works, but for me most painfull shit is that, you are bringing so zero facts which are based on your idea, not any facts.... why I must have - rep if I help people to learn bitcoin? These accounts are not connected to me in bitcointalk, they are connected to me in real life, cuz I know all the persons who are using them and I bring them to cryptoworld.... I do not understand WHYYYY... Huh? WTF is going on

blackmagician

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:35:55 PM

If you're not feeling too tired you should merge the Hardtime and Gildarts rows. Like I said before, they're the alts of the same person. I was well on my way to hunting all of it down but stumbled on this page, specifically posts like this, this and this which link them together.
I'm already dead, but I've done what you've asked of me.

BTW, is there a way to find out if a member that's not on this list is banned from BCT?
No. The purple coloring was used back when I was a staff member, as I could trivially see whether someone was banned or not. I have request for the rank 'Banned' in Meta once, as advised by theymos, but he never ended up doing anything about that.
I send you proof that i bought this account and then you blocked me.
The date will tell the truth,fuck.

Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:50:33 PM

If you're not feeling too tired you should merge the Hardtime and Gildarts rows. Like I said before, they're the alts of the same person. I was well on my way to hunting all of it down but stumbled on this page, specifically posts like this, this and this which link them together.
I'm already dead, but I've done what you've asked of me.

BTW, is there a way to find out if a member that's not on this list is banned from BCT?
No. The purple coloring was used back when I was a staff member, as I could trivially see whether someone was banned or not. I have request for the rank 'Banned' in Meta once, as advised by theymos, but he never ended up doing anything about that.
I send you proof that i bought this account and then you blocked me.
The date will tell the truth,fuck.

Quoted for reference.
bct2

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:45:50 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: