Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better? To gamble or to invest?  (Read 30569 times)
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:29:03 PM

Investing is the best for people who have a huge capital but it's not good for people who only has a small capital. For this reason gambling is best for people who only have a small capital but it's too risky.

Investing is for everyone just like gambling for everyone as well. People that have high capital will probably not gamble anymore but some people still gamble as well. It is hard to say but atleast people have their own reason to play, just like me I play only for fun and I will always keep that in my mind
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

If between gambling and investing, I choose the better investing due to deposits of the future is already there so you have to worry because the tidal life future of already existing collateral but if gambling isn't necessarily your savings for the future because the more you will be hard to stop gambling addiction so avoid from possibility to deposit the gambling capital
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:57:52 PM

I think investing is more risky than gambling because most of investing websites are just scam, but in gambling you have better chances to make your bitcoin grow. How about you guys what do you think?
Investing is the best for people who have a huge capital but it's not good for people who only has a small capital. For this reason gambling is best for people who only have a small capital but it's too risky.
It depends how you look at capital. For someone $10K is huge investment while for someone this is like peanuts.
If you can earn some small amount of money and you are fine with it than why not? Investment is for everyone, it's not just for rich people to get more money, it is for small investors as well.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:06:41 PM

If between gambling and investing, I choose the better investing due to deposits of the future is already there so you have to worry because the tidal life future of already existing collateral but if gambling isn't necessarily your savings for the future because the more you will be hard to stop gambling addiction so avoid from possibility to deposit the gambling capital

I will go to investing too, it can give you profit, there may still a risk, but if you wanna earn profit, you must take on the risk. And gambling is just my hobby, a way to have fun, there are still times where I hope to win, but I think it js just great that even I play a lot of times everyday, I don't get addicted to it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 02:09:02 PM

I think investing is more risky than gambling because most of investing websites are just scam, but in gambling you have better chances to make your bitcoin grow. How about you guys what do you think?
It depends how you look at capital. For someone $10K is huge investment while for someone this is like peanuts.
If you can earn some small amount of money and you are fine with it than why not? Investment is for everyone, it's not just for rich people to get more money, it is for small investors as well.
Well, that's true. If you believe in the system, you could probably make it like that. It's what you can do when you are planning to take opportunities that you can so that you could try to research on other stuff that you could do. As long as you are profiting, then you could try to invest with opportunities.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:32:11 PM

Investments have a greater chance of gaining current profit till the future. While gambling more to a game at great risk. Gambling is a game for fun, I do not like gambling being a job. The main problem is that when addiction has made us lose control of emotions.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:59:38 PM

Considering who does invest and gamble are both searching for some extra money, or to multiply their portfolio, but i do see gamble as a way to loose, some still being able to keep on the green zone, but gambling is only good for the house. Even if you do play with the income you get into your own project there is a risk to end loosing, soo invest is the best solution at this stage.

I agree, gambling is simply too risky way to earn money so that makes investing better way to earn. Investing is als a bit risky, but not as much as gambling is, as we all know that house always wins. Also, investing takes less time than gambling, so that makes investing much better way to earn.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:18:27 PM

There are both risky,but it is still much better to do investing yhan doing gamble in the gambling sites. Because it is much more profitable on getting profit in investing to grow oir bitcoin.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:25:44 AM

Obviously, Investment should be the best choice, from gambling you can not be assured of earning any profit until your luck with you, so it is really dependent on fate, but the investment is the process where you can gain a handsome profit and keep yourself feel free....
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:25:54 PM

After seeing the development of investment with bitcoin that promises, I think gambling is not a goal to make money Grin

It is not really a goal to make money on gambling. The risk is too high and the chances of you winning is slim. So its better to invest your money on other portfolio. Well gambling gives us a sense of happiness if we are winning though. And we as species always want to be happy. But happiness in gambling is short lived only. You can find other ways to be happy in life without involving yourself into gambling. So which one is better? Investment for me.
I think we can minimize the risk of losing money in gambling, if we are playing gambling with some solid planning, although the risk of losing money is also there in trading and specially for those people who have no trading experience and skill. but they only depend on their luck there. I think then trading is also have the same level risk. in gambling there are some sort of games where we can use our experience and skill for example in sports gambing we have the advantage to use our previous experience and skill or showing good result, but still our luck play important role there.
I think that no one can guarantee a successful game. The fact is that gambling is a very big risk and of course investing your ideas, getting to the fraudster is possible to lose the same. But in percentage terms I think gambling is very dangerous and risky.

exactly once, it will never exist that can provide guarantees 100% that each game delivers success. Because the game is the two things that we should have (win or lose), if we do not want to receive from all the things that exist in all the games then everything is just a mere dream to be able to get a lot of advantages. The loss was already good, but got up and kept trying until success is the key to it all

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:43:12 PM

There are both risky,but it is still much better to do investing yhan doing gamble in the gambling sites. Because it is much more profitable on getting profit in investing to grow oir bitcoin.
I more prefer in gambling, because i am addicted in games, and i want to challenge my mind always, and i think i am more lucky in gambling than in investing. Because i play my own luck in gambling, i think it is risky in investing.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:02:56 PM

Gambling riskier than investing. Because gambling is very unpredictable you may win big sometimes you may also lose too thus when greed comes you'll eventually lose more than you have meanwhile in Investing you just need to study and analize the project, the idea and the team behind it so that you can be sure if it is scam or not. So in my opinion investing is still safer than gambling
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:10:55 PM

I think the for me the better is invest, because in investing is much better because you can surely earn a good profit and it can double your money. In investing is like savings because it can use in the future in case of emergency. In investing its more profitable and many benefits, in investing is a good things. In investing well generally expect positive. Most of the investors like to invest. But in gambling many risky, and many investors gamble also, and become a gambling investors not easy. Investing is no different than gambling. Gambling is fun, and it can develops ourselves.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:37:06 PM

I more prefer in gambling, because i am addicted in games, and i want to challenge my mind always, and i think i am more lucky in gambling than in investing. Because i play my own luck in gambling, i think it is risky in investing.

I will not going to prefer gambling rather than investing. I will do it on safer way, I'm going to choose to invest even there is also a risk but for me that risk is worthy to try. In gambling I will ending up hard headed that will make me irritable all the time but if I will take the risk in investment I will understand that investing is better way to earn.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mang86

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:26:17 PM

I would rather choose investment over the gambling if it comes to a greater amount of money.
Otherwise, you can always try your luck and earn much easier and faster if you gamble Wink
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 11:01:17 PM

I would rather choose investment over the gambling if it comes to a greater amount of money.
Otherwise, you can always try your luck and earn much easier and faster if you gamble Wink

Frankly speaking many will say and choose that they'll go with investment. It's a popular way to grow our money or balance. While in gambling, your hope of growing your total money/bitcoin will be wasted because it is created and destined to make it's gamblers lose in the end. There will be some winner but it was just a deception.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:34:56 AM

As I continue this way and as I already observed about bitcoin. To invest is better than to gamble. Because first of all in investing you are not going to work hard not like in gambling you need to use your mindset at the time your skills. Second, you only wait for it not like in gambling maybe you wait to win or lose. Third, you are earning profit without anything to do. So, I prefer to invest.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:38:27 AM

Frankly speaking many will say and choose that they'll go with investment. It's a popular way to grow our money or balance. While in gambling, your hope of growing your total money/bitcoin will be wasted because it is created and destined to make it's gamblers lose in the end. There will be some winner but it was just a deception.
But in that fact too many people play gambling and some of the players always think up that they invest in playing gambling to earn money .Its true that investment is a way to grow our money but in the sense of right investments snd not risking to gamble our funds in a easy money gameplay only.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:09:46 AM

In investing, you get the time to do research about the action that you're about to do. This will help you find the right investments and probably the best one. In gambling, you can only hope that things would go right and that you're going to win. Investing is so much better in terms of earning money since you can be an expert at a certain field to know well enough that a project will be a successful one. I'm not just talking about ICOs but all projects in general like startups. Gambling is only good for entertainment purposes compared to investing. But, there are also better things to keep yourself entertained other than gambling.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:00:34 AM

But in that fact too many people play gambling and some of the players always think up that they invest in playing gambling to earn money .Its true that investment is a way to grow our money but in the sense of right investments snd not risking to gamble our funds in a easy money gameplay only.

There will be alot of people that will still gamble instead of relying on investment. In fact when you invest into a thing, it is pretty much the same as gambling. You wont know the result of the investment unless you put your money into it. It is pretty much random as well and in some sense it is no different than gamble
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: