Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to start seriously talking about a $5000 BTC  (Read 7324 times)
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:50:41 AM

nope this is not the time to start talking about $5000 per bitcoin barrier because we're not currently hitting the 1000usd but if this happen before the year end thats a good news. but $5000 per bitcoin could actually happen because theres no impossible in bitcoin as long as there are many users using it and it will be more powerful if all companies will invest on bitcoin
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:28:24 PM

people should watch this if anyone still has doubts :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuH8tdQpWrU

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:37:29 PM

Won't go above 1k imho till bitcoin core gets seq witness up and all involved come to consensus on on hard fork block size
(very unlikely seq witness as an example will be turned on in 2017 imho)

IF every one would on the above play nice we'd imho be about 1250 usd btc price

Anyway hope I'm getting this wrong. But how I see such.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:25:49 PM

Won't go above 1k imho till bitcoin core gets seq witness up and all involved come to consensus on on hard fork block size
(very unlikely seq witness as an example will be turned on in 2017 imho)

IF every one would on the above play nice we'd imho be about 1250 usd btc price

Anyway hope I'm getting this wrong. But how I see such.

People definitely believe SW will give Bitcoin a massive push forward, but as has been the case with nearly everything, the price jumps forward in advance of the happening.

Exactly the same has happened with the block halving where some people are still waiting for the price to increase as result of that. Doesn't make much sense.

However, the main difference is that with the block halving people were knowing when it would happen, and that bit of information is missing with SW.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:32:57 PM

this is impossible because as you know there's a lot of businessman who owns a millions of bitcoin so if it happens we know what will happen. thats a great unbalance of the economy and it would be the reason on how the bitcoin could lose its journey so $1000 per bitcoin is enough because thats too high price per bitcoin compare on the other year that has past.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:29:27 PM

people should watch this if anyone still has doubts :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuH8tdQpWrU

As much as I liked that compilation of experts giving us their thought on bitcoin, it is hard to belive that in 5 to 10 years 1 bitcoin might reach 1 million USD.
I still refuse to believe it until I see it. Seems very unlikely.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:44:47 PM

BTC is a child, we cannt talk about a 5k now, but im sure that 5k will be a low price in a few years, we are on the correct boat

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
PokemonFun

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:47:02 PM

I think that it is not possible because i think that this situation will happent:Many countries will use laws to move bitcoin from own country and bitcoin price will go donwn and local crpto coins will win the battle what is bad for us because we will need to use so often exchanges to get bitcoin.
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 05:46:30 PM

I think that it is not possible because i think that this situation will happent:Many countries will use laws to move bitcoin from own country and bitcoin price will go donwn and local crpto coins will win the battle what is bad for us because we will need to use so often exchanges to get bitcoin.

the solution to your problem is  **DECENTRALISED EXCHANGES**
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:24:07 AM

Yeah but name one.

Roll Eyes

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:17:28 AM

Yeah but name one.

Roll Eyes

BITSQUARE
COINFFEINE
BLACKHALO

Do i get a prize ? Roll Eyes
JamesColombia

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:11:43 AM

Not needed in my eyes at all, I even think it would be stupid we do not have to go to fast because it can destroy the bitcoin too by doing that.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:04:52 AM

Bitcoin will reach to 1000$ that is possible because already it reached before, but coming to 5000$ it will be very hard because once it reaches 5000$ many bag holders will start keep selling the bitcoin, so definitely there will be fall in the price. Many people are holding for their future return nobody don't know how many coins are being really trading. The price will increase only demand of the coins is more so may be once after reaching more than 2000$ people will start selling and again price will be at 1000$.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:19:05 AM

Bitcoin will reach to 1000$ that is possible because already it reached before, but coming to 5000$ it will be very hard because once it reaches 5000$ many bag holders will start keep selling the bitcoin, so definitely there will be fall in the price. Many people are holding for their future return nobody don't know how many coins are being really trading. The price will increase only demand of the coins is more so may be once after reaching more than 2000$ people will start selling and again price will be at 1000$.
It can be hard but i think it can be happen in the future because the adoption of bitcoin is gradually increasing and more business will invest in bitcoin an they will start accepting bitcoin as payment in their business.. The possible year that bitcoin could be reach in $5k value is around 2025-2030 this is i think that the price can reach $5k value.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:19:35 AM

The key is stability, BTC has reached $1000 before but never stabilised for a significant period of time.

If BTC stabilised over $1000, I would say it's possible, although other factors are involved and have to be considered
Price stability is the big question or should be consider here regarding on bitcoin price. As we can see on bitcoins price now its not really possible to reach even $1k on this year but possible on next year and i see on the price that it has a good support on which theres no possibility of dipping its price soo hard.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Sweet N Sour Shiatsu

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:22:52 AM

we're at $770... $1000 coming soon.

Is it time to start seriously talking about $5000 BTC in the next 3 years?

Let's talk about $1001 when we get to $1000, talk about $5000 when we get $4999. Hopeful thinking is good but that is crazy lol
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:22:13 PM

The key is stability, BTC has reached $1000 before but never stabilised for a significant period of time.

If BTC stabilised over $1000, I would say it's possible, although other factors are involved and have to be considered

Marketcap is too small for stability. Sure we will see long periods of stability, but the rises will be abrupt and heavy. We will be sitting at 1200 ish, we will see a dip because of the psychological factor of the ATH, idiots will wait for too long and smart money will quickly join in to be loaded for the actual rise. We will peak high as the sky and we will see a strong correction. It will not be a nice and smooth growth in my book.
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:27:18 PM

To be honest guys. Its so close to being real that on thursday I have a meeting at the bank. Going to get a mortgage on my house and im using all the money to buy as many btc as possible.
That's serious.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 03:28:35 PM

Price stability is the big question or should be consider here regarding on bitcoin price. As we can see on bitcoins price now its not really possible to reach even $1k on this year but possible on next year and i see on the price that it has a good support on which theres no possibility of dipping its price soo hard.
I still not experience bitcoin become stable.. and i think we will never experience that thing unless in the future since blockhalving events is happening every 4 or 5 years.. or there is no exact time because every block halving they are giving another year. the source of bitcoin to be mine still high also according to other the capital still low so stability is impossible to happen.
$5 value it is a hardest challenge to reach and i think it takes a long time ago before we can seen the price will touch in that value.. or i think we will not seen this price in the future..  we are still not touching even in $1k value..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:42:41 PM

we're at $770... $1000 coming soon.

Is it time to start seriously talking about $5000 BTC in the next 3 years?

Let's talk about $1001 when we get to $1000, talk about $5000 when we get $4999. Hopeful thinking is good but that is crazy lol

If you think btc adoption will grow in an  orderly fashion at 1 usd  increases you must really be new to this game lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: