Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legendary >> TRUSTED ESCROW / MULTISIG VAULTS / ZERO FEES / TREZOR <<  (Read 492 times)
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:17:02 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 08:46:58 AM by EBK1000

I am offering trusted Bitcoin Escrow Services:
I will also offer escrow in other cryptocurrencies including Zcash, Monero, Litecoin, Ethereum, DASH and Shadowcash upon request.
Maximum escrow amount of 0.3 BTC for normal escrow.

I am providing these services for zero fees. Please PM me to setup any escrow deal.

Some Ground Rules:
- I will consider the escrow of anything in principle but reserve the right to decline if I feel that it may be illegal.
- I will only refund to an address if you can sign a message from the sending address.
- If you want a long term escrow or a complicated one that requires some work then I may negotiate a fee.
- Zero fees on all 'normal' escrows

!!I now use a Trezor wallet for all escrows so your funds are secure!!
Permanent BTC address: 1LbodN9A9d9cmPXrH4Tuh77SiWr7BvVSA2
https://blockchain.info/address/1LbodN9A9d9cmPXrH4Tuh77SiWr7BvVSA2

PM should include:
Seller: John Doe
Buyer: John Doe
Amount (BTC): x BTC
Release address (BTC): 1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Conditions of sale: 1,2,3,4

Include seller, buyer and me in the PM.

Can also offer MULTISIG Coinbase vault services 3-5 signatories.
This means that buyer, seller and me can each hold keys and two keys are needed to make a withdrawal.
So, in effect it's a three way trust. Me as an arbitration agent can not withdraw the funds without the buyer or seller also agreeing.
This is a very safe option for an ICO for example. I will charge a fee for setting up this.

Can also offer trade / arbitration through Bitrated
https://www.bitrated.com/EBK1000

Soooooooon...............
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:22:35 PM

I will also offer escrow in other cryptocurrencies including Zcash, Monero, Litecoin, Ethereum, DASH and Shadowcash upon request.

I am providing these services for ZERO fees for a period of time for feedback here on the services. Please PM me to setup any escrow deal.

Some Ground Rules:
- I will consider the escrow of anything in principle but reserve the right to decline if I feel that it may be illegal.
- I will only refund to an address if you can sign a message from the sending address.
- If you want a long term escrow or a complicated one that requires some work then I may negotiate a fee.

The below Bitcoin address is the escrow address for all Bitcoin escrows:
BitGo multiSig Bitcoin address w/ keys held in cold storage
3KW2x8NVcQ15JpgYVgMfPMeA4ZqDCmpYzz

PM should include:

This could net you a Negative. Looks to be Trust building.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:34:22 PM

I am providing these services for ZERO fees for a period of time for feedback here on the services. Please PM me to setup any escrow deal.

Some Ground Rules:

The below Bitcoin address is the escrow address for all Bitcoin escrows:
BitGo multiSig Bitcoin address w/ keys held in cold storage
3KW2x8NVcQ15JpgYVgMfPMeA4ZqDCmpYzz

PM should include:

why?

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:20:02 PM

why?

I think it's what or how you've worded your OP, it makes it appear as though you *might* be wanting to do free trades in exchange for trust / feedback.  Perhaps if you were to advertise in the Escrow thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:07:09 PM

why?

I think it's what or how you've worded your OP, it makes it appear as though you *might* be wanting to do free trades in exchange for trust / feedback.  Perhaps if you were to advertise in the Escrow thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Ok, I get that, I have reworded it and I see the point you made.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:02:47 AM

Have you done any escrows yet? I don't see why you'd start one now considering your only plus-point seems to be being a legendary. You neither have any previous experience in privately requested escrow(where two parties trust you and use you as the BTC holder regardless of you being an escrow or not) , nor have you perfomed in large transactions.

Considering even Legendary accounts are being sold these days at ~0.3 , you should put your Maximum escrow limit at around half that amount(while clearly specifying it in the OP). I'd recommend not continuing with the service though

tl;dr , First build up the trust then consider being an escrow , than the other way around .
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:44:30 AM

It's not a bought account

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:50:32 AM

Probably, but that is the current value of your account according to the current market prices. An escrow is supposed to be trusted 3rd party who will not scam the BTC held as it will destroy his built up rep. (logically) , while you do not have a reputation to protect and have an incentive to hold the escrow amount as your own.

As I said before
tl;dr , First build up the trust then consider being an escrow , than the other way around .
I'd advise you to put a max. escrow limit for the time being if you'd not want a neg tag
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:50:53 PM

Probably, but that is the current value of your account according to the current market prices. An escrow is supposed to be trusted 3rd party who will not scam the BTC held as it will destroy his built up rep. (logically) , while you do not have a reputation to protect and have an incentive to hold the escrow amount as your own.

As I said before
I'd advise you to put a max. escrow limit for the time being if you'd not want a neg tag

The main motivation was really the multisig escrow as I had trouble finding it myself. So if I escrow on Coinbase between the seller and the buyer I simply can't run away with the funds as it is multisig. I don't mind setting a limit on the 'normal' escrow. I do find it odd though that you would put a negative tag on someone who has done nothing wrong to anyone.

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:44:39 PM

I don't mind setting a limit on the 'normal' escrow.
Thanks for mentioning it on the OP
I do find it odd though that you would put a negative tag on someone who has done nothing wrong to anyone.
Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.
There have been quite some untrusted users trying to farm pos. trust by starting an escrow service, and scamming later on. Which is why as I earlier said, you should have some (perhaps private one)escrow experience beforehand , have a good trust score or should have handled significantly large transactions with established members of the community.

Considering there is a limit on the "normal" escrow now, I will not pursue the matter further. Good luck with it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: