Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 11:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Robert De Niro memorabilia.  (Read 1689 times)
RobertDeNiro (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:10:48 AM

Im looking for anything legit Robert De Niro memorabilia. Signatures, pictures, scrypts, posters ect.

Must be 100% authentic and come with a COA.

Post your items and prices below.

hashkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:59:29 PM

Your WTB post is more appropriate to be listed under the Collectibles child board.

[WTS] 📞 Voice Call & 📩 SMS PV Services 📲 [non-US] ⏱️ Fast Service ✔️️✔️️✔️️ |
"Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you." ~ Puppet Master
RobertDeNiro (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:25:51 PM

Your WTB post is more appropriate to be listed under the Collectibles child board.

Thanks for letting me know. Im rather new here. Do you know how I go about getting it moved?

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 8355

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:06:54 PM

Thanks for letting me know. Im rather new here. Do you know how I go about getting it moved?

You can move it yourself look at the bottom left-hand side of the screen. Click the move link and select the section to move it to.
RobertDeNiro (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:30:44 PM

You can move it yourself look at the bottom left-hand side of the screen. Click the move link and select the section to move it to.

Thanks dude, got it fixed now.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 07:01:23 AM

I have a signed headshot some where if you are interested. I don't think it has a COA tho. PM me an offer if you are interested.
RobertDeNiro (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:26:31 PM

I have a signed headshot some where if you are interested. I don't think it has a COA tho. PM me an offer if you are interested.

Can you post a picture and tell me more about it. Where did you get it, when did you get it. Is it framed, ect.......

RobertDeNiro (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:30:06 PM

Also please check behind the frame as a lot of time you'll find a coa or a coa sticker that can be used to tell if the piece is legit.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 10:49:51 AM

Can you post a picture and tell me more about it. Where did you get it, when did you get it. Is it framed, ect.......

It was an Ex-girlfriends, I have had it since about 2000 or so. I believe she got it as a gift. It is not framed, but I can frame it for you, I probably have the right size. I will try to find it. Assuming there is no COA would you still be interested? Obviously I expect you'd like to see a picture first before making an offer. BTW please PM me here for faster response as I do not check the threads as often. Thanks.
RobertDeNiro (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:24:15 AM

It was an Ex-girlfriends, I have had it since about 2000 or so. I believe she got it as a gift. It is not framed, but I can frame it for you, I probably have the right size. I will try to find it. Assuming there is no COA would you still be interested? Obviously I expect you'd like to see a picture first before making an offer. BTW please PM me here for faster response as I do not check the threads as often. Thanks.

Done. look forward to seeing your picture.

RobertDeNiro (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:55:48 AM

Bump.

RobertDeNiro (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:58:29 AM

Still looking.

RobertDeNiro (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:25:12 PM

Bump.

hybridsole

Activity: 947
Merit: 784

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:41:30 PM

RobertDeNiro (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:41:06 AM

Grin
Im looking and talking to all of you. You got some stuff for me to buy?

RobertDeNiro (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:49:51 PM

Grin

I know user bithalo deals in signed items/photos... maybe send him a PM. Smiley

Thanks man. I sent him a message. Let's see if he reply's.

bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:23:16 PM

Grin

Yes,  I do have a few photos signed.  I sent them by mail roughly 20 yrs ago.  I can't tell for sure that he signed them vs a secretary so I didn't reply on this thread earlier.  I'll send pics to the OP and decide if he's interested.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
RobertDeNiro (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:26:47 PM

Grin

Yes,  I do have a few photos signed.  I sent them by mail roughly 20 yrs ago.  I can't tell for sure that he signed them vs a secretary so I didn't reply on this thread earlier.  I'll send pics to the OP and decide if he's interested.

The one you linked me in the pm is clearly not him who signed it. That R in Robert is the total give away.  Sorry.

bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:56:43 PM

Grin

The one you linked me in the pm is clearly not him who signed it. That R in Robert is the total give away.  Sorry.

Ok.  No problem.  I'll take it off my listing since you were able to check it.  Since I couldn't vouch for it being in person, I didn't post on this thread initially. 

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
RobertDeNiro (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:05:45 PM

Grin

Ok.  No problem.  I'll take it off my listing since you were able to check it.  Since I couldn't vouch for it being in person, I didn't post on this thread initially. 

I know and I understand. You're doing the right thing so dont feel upset. There are 1000 fakes for every real autograph out there that's collected by collectors. It can be actors or presidents, sports stars and rock stars alike. If there's money to be made on the autograph then chances are you'll find plenty more fakes then legit. I do have to say that the photo the signature was on looking great.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: