Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:01:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADL] Adel | Startup Incubator for Blockchain Innovation  (Read 44120 times)
hayden

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:14:51 PM

When I see fancy graphics it just screams scam to me.

Dont know why but Im getting the same feeling here.

Devs, are you going to release your real ID's for vitrifaction?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:19:10 PM

Sorry Dev, if i miscalculated
Coin supply is 100.0000.000
Coin ICO supply : 85.000.000 Adelphoi (it's through 3 round)
Adel service team: 15.000.000 Adelphoi
----------------
ICO will be through 3 round, are you sure to distributed 33.333.333 Adelphoi/round?  Roll Eyes

The 33 333 333 ADL distribution is for each of the three rounds based off of the 100 000 000. Adel Services will receive 5 000 000 from each of the rounds from the 33 333 333 to total 15 000 000 and not all at once at the beginning.

Oh, its mean coin ico supply is 28,333,333 ADL/round
Thanks for confirmation Smiley
Adelphoi

Activity: 592
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 07:25:22 PM

I guess a lot of scams have used fancy graphics as well, so I don't blame you for getting that feeling of skepticism. Smiley

There are more people who have recently joined and we will have an updated team list on our website shortly, as well as links to our profiles, etc. For now, you can check our IDs on LinkedIn and other media through our LinkedIn page. None of the Adel Board and staff are anonymous.

Well, the supply will actually still be 33 333 333 ADL/round because Adel Services will use the 5 000 000, so the market should still take this into account
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 07:32:45 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 07:42:51 PM by Adelphoi

IBSintelligence just published a short article about us today regarding the announcement - https://ibsintelligence.com/ibs-journal/ibs-news/adel-announces-2017-blockchain-ico/
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:36:56 PM

I guess a lot of scams have used fancy graphics as well, so I don't blame you for getting that feeling of skepticism. Smiley

There are more people who have recently joined and we will have an updated team list on our website shortly, as well as links to our profiles, etc. For now, you can check our IDs on LinkedIn and other media through our LinkedIn page. None of the Adel Board and staff are anonymous.

Well, the supply will actually still be 33 333 333 ADL/round because Adel Services will use the 5 000 000, so the market should still take this into account

Yep, i undestand
Thanks
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 07:47:40 PM

Yep, i undestand
Thanks

You're welcome Smiley
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 08:22:28 PM

Just got published on Forbes - http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/12/06/adel-fintech-incubator-unveils-crowdfund-using-nxts-blockchain/
hayden

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:35:09 PM

Good answer. Is there a slack or skype where I can video chat with the team?
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 10:08:13 PM

Thank you Smiley We don't have an open slack right now and the team is quite busy working on the upcoming updates. The team is also relatively large so getting everyone together at once for a video chat is quite difficult at the moment. If there's someone on the team you'd like to speak with directly though, I can try to get you in touch with them.
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 10:21:59 PM

Please, reserved indonesia translate

cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 10:32:49 PM

any bounty dev
social media  campaign  (twitter and facebook campaign)
and when open ico selling, use escrow or not

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 11:00:22 PM

any bounty dev
social media  campaign  (twitter and facebook campaign)
and when open ico selling, use escrow or not

No announced bounties at the moment. As for social media, we're taking care of things in-house with our Marketing team.

As for the escrow, I'll just quote an answer I posted a while ago:

Who are the people behind this coin and will you offer an escrow,recent events tell us if there's no reputable esrow it is the first warning sign although the ICO is not set up in a hurried,we have enough time to figure out who are behind this and if it's worth it..

You can find more information about the Adel Board and staff through the website. Included in the team is Dirk (l8orre, the person who posted the ANN), and myself (Travin, aka marenkar), both Board Members of the Nxt Foundation.

Regarding the escrow, Adel will not be using an escrow account in the classic sense (i.e. whereby the ICO funds are collected by a trusted third party and after the ICO will be released to Adel). Instead, funds will be collected and secured in cold storage. Access to these funds, in order to transfer a portion to the hot wallet, will require all three Board signatories. To protect the security of the community funds only a small portion of funds will be available in a hot wallet. Regardless the hot wallet will require the signature of all three signatories to approve any fund transfer. Furthermore, Adel will implement a backup of the private keys in the notary, in the case of a Signatory's death, injury, or permanent loss of their community functions.

And yes, it's about 3 months until the ICO so there's a lot of time to look into our background. Smiley More team members will be posted shortly as well.
elnuna

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:14:58 PM

yeah new cryptocurrency again, wait more info

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 11:29:39 PM

This is the place to channel innovative approach into the new fields of the ecosystem and strengthen it by providing a solid injection of new developmental initiative. Whats ur vision?

Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:28:20 AM

yeah new cryptocurrency again, wait more info

Yep, we will be releasing more and more information until the ICO in March. The first white paper is published now though.

This is the place to channel innovative approach into the new fields of the ecosystem and strengthen it by providing a solid injection of new developmental initiative. Whats ur vision?

Vision
To create a decentralized, self-regulated, and self-sustaining macroeconomic ecosystem for blockchain innovation.

Mission
To be a global leader in community-based funding.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:39:48 AM

Great project! but wait ... No bounty no party! Cheesy
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:00:53 AM

As dev said he is making this announcement a little early.the ico will begin after 3 months.so i am sure there will be some promotional bounty for the bitcointalk community members.signature campaign will be available for sure,don't know how dev will plan for social media marketing.

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 01:29:41 AM

As dev said he is making this announcement a little early.the ico will begin after 3 months.so i am sure there will be some promotional bounty for the bitcointalk community members.signature campaign will be available for sure,don't know how dev will plan for social media marketing.

Thanks Smiley

The plan right now is to handle all social media marketing in-house with our Marketing team. If anything changes and if positions open up, I will make the announcement here as well as on all other channels. I recommend signing up on the site or following us on social media so you don't miss any announcement Smiley
hayden

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:06:24 AM

Thank you Smiley We don't have an open slack right now and the team is quite busy working on the upcoming updates. The team is also relatively large so getting everyone together at once for a video chat is quite difficult at the moment. If there's someone on the team you'd like to speak with directly though, I can try to get you in touch with them.

To be straight up, id just like to see the team together in the boardroom on a video conference with potential investors such as myself. Will you be able to get a q&a going in video anytime soon?
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 07:37:43 AM

To be straight up, id just like to see the team together in the boardroom on a video conference with potential investors such as myself. Will you be able to get a q&a going in video anytime soon?

If the hype is early then there is time to maybe work something like out.  I second the request.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: