Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADL] Adel | Startup Incubator for Blockchain Innovation  (Read 44121 times)
Adelphoi

Activity: 592
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 10:46:21 AM

Adel is proud to announce the third project from our R&D team. The integration of blockchain technology into accounting services has the potential to significantly enhance the services provided in this vertical market. Blockchain’s features of immutability, transparency, and the open ledger create the foundation for improved accounting services. Please check it out on our website at www.adelphoi.io and join our mailing list by clicking 'Join' on our homepage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 10:58:59 PM

Adel is proud to release its seventh white paper, "Inspiring Innovation".  In this document we outline how Adel will change the investment landscape and inspire technological innovation. Spontaneity and creativity is impeded by a heavily formalized process which has been established by sizeable institutions that have evolved over many decades of operation. It is our mission to create a strong and stable incubator for blockchain innovation, and build projects that will change the future.

Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 07:29:00 AM

Adel is pleased to announce that Smile Expo has accepted Adel as a speaker at their Bitcoin and Blockchain Conference, in Prague on the 19th of May 2017. This event will discuss blockchain innovation in IT, government, fintech, media, healthcare and other vertical markets. Main participants are typically entrepreneurs, investors, equipment manufacturers, and developers. Adel's presentation will focus on the challenges to building our ecosystem. We will also outline our vision to creating a streamlined a community for correlating ideas that fuel blockchain innovation. Check out the venue's details at  https://prague.blockchainconf.world/en.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:54:10 AM

I think there are some projects in this space and offering thesame service Adel team wants to offer, so what will differentiate yours from them.
There are some projects that are startup incubators, but Adel is one of the first to offer a community-based model, whereby members can jointly develop, decide, debate, and deliver on projects within the community. In our model, members can also utilize their skills as advisors, experts, and employees of projects. This is a very collaborative ecosystem, and we have not seen any other platform that is offering a similar approach.  If you are aware of a similar platform, then please let us know and we would be happy to look at how we differentiate.

I also think the NXT platform is losing its pull power, it is not attractive to investors again so why do you decided to choose NXT

We looked into various Blockchain platforms, and Nxt had a good fit for Adel in several areas:
- They offer a Blockchain as a Service
- The have focused their platform on B2B
- They have attractive features such as Multi-Sig, Phased Transactions, and child chains (Ardor)
- They are well respected in the industry
- It has a modular architecture and simple API's

Thanks for your question. Smiley

NXT is one of the best platform in crypto industry.. i like this..
Also.. nxt community is one of the best community in this industry until now..
Always improve and  show up when there is an even about blockkchain tech
I believe you do the right choice by choosing NXT platform
Good luck for you dev  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

Checkout Adel's latest white paper #8, "Protecting the Community" on www.adelphoi.io.

In this paper, we outline established procedures to mitigate risk to Adel’s ecosystem while protecting its brand, infrastructure, and the integrity of blockchain solutions. On our website also click on "join" to received up-to-date news on Adel's activities - leading up to our ICO starting on May 1st. Be sure to follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/adelphoi_io

elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

Can I do the Filipino translation? If there is translation bounty.
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:14:26 AM

It said that there was ICO in March.

Is it finished?

This thread is lack of attention. Sad
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

It said that there was ICO in March.

Is it finished?

This thread is lack of attention. Sad
Nope, Actually they are still on way to developing this project, As you see above the latest whitepaper has been published

.For your information, According their site that mention ICO will begun in 1st May 2017, make sure fill you email there https://www.adelphoi.io/ if you do not want missed this ICO Cheesy
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 12:43:59 PM

Hello everyone. This announcement has been a little premature. We will be loading our top 40 FAQ very shortly. Sorry about any confusion.
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 07:43:27 AM

Yesterday's FAQ Top 40 announcement was a bit premature. Sorry about the confusion. Our new FAQ is now loaded at www.adelphoi.io/faq. Please take a look. We have also included our ICO Thresholds, Glossary of Terms, and other useful information. We hope it's useful, and look forward to your participation in our ICO on May 1st.

yubit

Activity: 796
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:06:49 PM

May 1st soon. When bounty program will be announced? Time to promote ADEL.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:04:33 PM

so what's new here, bounty ? what will you accept for your ICO and how will be the price/bonuses ?
thanks
RubenBC

Activity: 394
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:15:45 PM

so what's new here, bounty ? what will you accept for your ICO and how will be the price/bonuses ?
thanks
hi amintek15,

This bonus refers to the amount of Adelphoi the participant will receive (all times refer to Coordinated Universal Time, UTC):
20% bonus in ADL  First 3 days  12:00 noon UTC on May 1st till 23:59 UTC on May 3rd
15% bonus in ADL  Next seven days  00:00 UTC on May 4th till 23:59 UTC on May 10th)
10% bonus in ADL  Next seven days  00:00 UTC on May 11th till 23:59 UTC on May 17th)
5% bonus in ADL  Next seven days  00:00 UTC on May 18th till 23:59 UTC on May 24th)
0% bonus in ADL  Last seven days  00:00 UTC on May 25th till 23:59 UTC on May 31st)
15% bonus in ADL  Special bonus for contributions of over 20 BTC  Stakeholders who exceed this minimum will receive an automatic bonus of 15% no matter when they submitted their first contribution

All currencies accepted by ShapeShift and Changelly will be accepted + BTC of course

Quote from: Whiet paper1
ShapeShift and Changelly will be actively supported for ICO collection as
they are the market leaders in instant digital currency conversion

Yesterday Adel published a very informative faq, I recommend everybody to see the website and its wide range of white papers to understand Adel and his philosophy

Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 10:04:58 PM

Checkout Adel's white paper #9: "Managing the Ecosystem" on www.adelphoi.io. In this paper, we discuss the guidelines for proposal submissions, reviews and approvals, as well as management and operational oversight. Don't forget to click "join" on our website to received up-to-date news on Adel's activities, leading up to our ICO beginning May 1st. Be sure to follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/adelphoi_io
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 10:51:13 PM

Cool new whitepaper is coming out, I will be a reader. Im all ears. After reading ur last paper I had a laughing attack that kicked me outta crypto for 40 days. This time I will wear on a sleep bonnet so that my eyes will be protected from what I will be reading and I will save myself 40 days. Cant believe u dont anything to present besides that fucking paper.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:34:09 AM

Checkout Adel's white paper #9: "Managing the Ecosystem" on www.adelphoi.io. In this paper, we discuss the guidelines for proposal submissions, reviews and approvals, as well as management and operational oversight. Don't forget to click "join" on our website to received up-to-date news on Adel's activities, leading up to our ICO beginning May 1st. Be sure to follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/adelphoi_io

great,, and already read that,,
this is one of many project that i will invest my BTC here,,
also already follow the twitter and sign up as newsletter subscribsion in adelphoi.io

regards

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 10:32:07 AM

Cool new whitepaper is coming out, I will be a reader. Im all ears. After reading ur last paper I had a laughing attack that kicked me outta crypto for 40 days. This time I will wear on a sleep bonnet so that my eyes will be protected from what I will be reading and I will save myself 40 days. Cant believe u dont anything to present besides that fucking paper.

Our approach at Adel is to provide you with as much detail as we can regarding our structure and plans for the community and ecosystem. We also have infographic videos on or website, project briefs that we plan to develop with the community, several news articles that talk about our ICO. Furthermore, we have a very comprehensive Top 40 FAQ we recently posted. If there are ways for us to improve our communications, or if there is something more specific that you would be interested in, then please let us know.

great,, and already read that,,
this is one of many project that i will invest my BTC here,,
also already follow the twitter and sign up as newsletter subscribsion in adelphoi.io

regards

Thank you  Smiley
leero9

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

-09-

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:36:42 AM

nice graphics and great idea.. is this finally gonna be released this year?

☆★☆★ 🚀🚀🚀 TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!!! 🚀🚀🚀 ★☆★☆
btcrocks

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:26:42 PM

When is the launch of the ICO? I did not find the dates on the first page
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:37:32 PM

i do not think they have set date yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: