Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADL] Adel | Startup Incubator for Blockchain Innovation  (Read 44121 times)
pyduck

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:04:42 AM

Hope that will not let me down Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adelphoi

Activity: 592
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 07:15:59 AM

not so easy to make contribution, but it gives us time.
If I understand, for contributions over 1btc we get 15% of extra bonus right ?

Sorry to hear that you have had difficulty.  Please let us know what were your issues. We want to make our ICO portal as ergonomically friendly as possible Smiley

-- Gabriel
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 07:17:29 AM

Hope that will not let me down Embarrassed

Pyduck
Please let us know if your ICO Contribution is successful. We're here to help.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:39:26 AM

not so easy to make contribution, but it gives us time.
If I understand, for contributions over 1btc we get 15% of extra bonus right ?

Sorry to hear that you have had difficulty.  Please let us know what were your issues. We want to make our ICO portal as ergonomically friendly as possible Smiley

-- Gabriel

no it's just we need confirmations of our identity for contributions over 1btc Smiley but it's ok I understand, I'm just waiting for my other investement to pump and I join in
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 09:03:07 AM

Adel will be holding their first two Facebook Live chat sessions on Friday May 5th at 10:00 CEST (18:00 AEST) or 16:00 CEST (7:00 PDT). Join us at https://www.facebook.com/Adelphoi.io, and ask us anything you want about our Initial Coin Offering, corporate structure, vision, project portfolio plans, or anything else that you would like to have answered.

image upload
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:13:44 PM

how much adel for 1 btc?
also 20% bonus still available
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

how much adel for 1 btc?
also 20% bonus still available

The current bonus round from May 4th 0:00 UTC is 15%
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:12:39 PM

Huge fan of nxt here and also into startups.

I wouldn't think that for example a US startup accelerator had running costs about 20-30% of their total capital. That's tremendous. I would more say it's like 5% running costs and the rest investing in startups.

Team, what would you say about that? 2-3 million USD for running offices and marketing campaigns is a huge amount. I like the idea but I would like my money to go to actual projects right?

RubenBC

Activity: 394
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:42:43 PM

I wouldn't think that for example a US startup accelerator had running costs about 20-30% of their total capital. That's tremendous. I would more say it's like 5% running costs and the rest investing in startups.

Team, what would you say about that? 2-3 million USD for running offices and marketing campaigns is a huge amount. I like the idea but I would like my money to go to actual projects right?

I'm a huge fan of Nxt too ;)You have to be sure that all Adel team work,  firstly of all,  for the benefit of the ecosystem and the community, and Adel R+D is working hard bringing the best projects

Their profiles also support my answer Smiley

RubenBC

SpectivVR

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 12:13:16 AM

We are interested in this concept as we are launching a blockchain based VR company. We applying to other accelerators in the space though too, like Boost.vc. What will you have to offer that is special? We are genuinely intrigued, and may be looking to apply for the first class of start-ups.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
romanekras

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:52:08 AM

ICO Report: Adel
Overall, Adel’s ICO seems to have good potential for success. There are not a lot of security concerns - the primary one being lack of publically available information about the Board members. However, the escrow wallet with confirmed key holders outside of Adel’s team ensures that fraud is not an issue.
The absence of a roadmap leaves some ambiguity in regards to the project’s specific goals. It is up to an investor to evaluate the project’s chances of success. But given the highly relevant idea, Adel is based on, the thorough way in which the whitepapers describe its vision and business model, and a highly qualified team all indicate that the people behind the project are serious about what they are doing.
If you are interested in participating in Adel’s ICO, feel free to conduct further research on their website, and on any other sources available online.More
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 07:47:07 AM

ICO Report: Adel
Overall, Adel’s ICO seems to have good potential for success. There are not a lot of security concerns - the primary one being lack of publically available information about the Board members. However, the escrow wallet with confirmed key holders outside of Adel’s team ensures that fraud is not an issue.
The absence of a roadmap leaves some ambiguity in regards to the project’s specific goals. It is up to an investor to evaluate the project’s chances of success. But given the highly relevant idea, Adel is based on, the thorough way in which the whitepapers describe its vision and business model, and a highly qualified team all indicate that the people behind the project are serious about what they are doing.
If you are interested in participating in Adel’s ICO, feel free to conduct further research on their website, and on any other sources available online.More

We are in contact with coin telegraph regarding our board profiles and have guided them key references across the internet. They agrees to make an adjustment to their assessment.

We initially felt that our three phased roll out that we outlined in white paper 1 was sufficient to reflect our roadmap plans. Regardless, we take their feedback seriously regarding this point, and are currently preparing an infographic that will be published shortly.

-- Gabriel
tiddy

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:35:32 AM

so how about the distribution mode?
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 09:25:27 AM

so how about the distribution mode?

Don't understand the question. We will issue all ADL at the end of the ICO, if That's what you mean.
Tarime

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:33:05 AM

Haha, I laugh at devs who are trying to save money by involving no bounty hunters. That's why this project won't take big funds. It's like Peerplays, pretty much the same, I see the add on Cointelegraph but Idk what it is.
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 11:19:58 AM

Haha, I laugh at devs who are trying to save money by involving no bounty hunters. That's why this project won't take big funds. It's like Peerplays, pretty much the same, I see the add on Cointelegraph but Idk what it is.

Adel has a bounty program. This program is based on service that will help Adel fuel the ICO and its ecosystem development. At the moment those services include quality content and well produced materials such as:
A) Video promotions that:
Review of our website
Review of our ico module
A review of our motion graphics videos
Review of our white papers
Review of our projects
Independent personal review of the Adel philosophy and ecosystem
etc.
B) Articles or opinion pieces. This can be a collaboration effort with Adel and can include topics such as
startup incubation
community-based ecosystems
blockchain innovation
Fintech
crowd/angel/VC investments

C) Blog posts with prominent bloggers and vloggers, and well respected blockchain community members that have reach to a wide audience. The main target audience include those that haven't yet heard of Adel, new crypto or mainstream  investors that would be interested in the Adel ICO.

Please contact us at adel@adelphoi.io, if someone is interested in offering one or more of these services. Tx..

-- Gabriel
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:22:34 AM

Can you comment on this because it seems you didn't find it worthy and also point us to the links for the board members? Startup accelerators have very strong teams in this respect.
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 11:52:38 AM

Can you comment on this because it seems you didn't find it worthy and also point us to the links for the board members? Startup accelerators have very strong teams in this respect.

Fund allocation is not a fixed percentage. For example, a maximum of 30% will be used to fuel the development and management of the ecosystem. This will include marketing costs, operational expenses, business development, salaries, overhead, etc. A minimum of 70% will be invested into individual projects selected by the community. In other words, depending on the cost of running the ecosystem, the final split may be 30%/70%, 20%/80%, 10%/90%, or anything in between.

Regarding the board members:

Michal Vavrek, Gabriel Dusil & Jan Lamser have collectively over 70 years of experience in trading, banking, IT security, ICT, VC funding, marketing, sales, operations, and other disciplines. Gabriel Dusil been in the press even before the Internet was fully formed. Jan Lamser was the general manager of the largest saving bank (CSOB, part of the KBC Group) in the Czech Republic for 20 years. In addition:

- If you Google "Gabriel Dusil" or "Jan Lamser" you will find several presentations, articles, videos, and many other links on their backgrounds.
- Jan Lamser was responsible for 8000 people in CSOB. Although many CEOs don't focus on their online presence his credentials are based on the success of CSOB over a 20 year stretch.
- in any case, our linkedIn profiles are in the team section of our website, with a LinkedIn profile under each bio.
- Gabriel's professional blog at dusil.com was launched 4 years ago. Here is an index of all posts before 2017: http://wp.me/p3eaA5-ie4. He has been quoted in the press since the 1990's. Gabriel’s LinkedIn profile has recommendations from 44 people all around the world and his profile features links to 36 published articles (there are others, but they were published in the 90's when the Internet was not yet mature. Also, his skills and endorsements are from hundreds of business associates from all around the world. Gabriel’s LinkedIn profile can be found via the hyperlink on his bio in the team section of our home page: www.adelphoi.io).
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:45:40 PM

ok joined the ICO, but only 1btc sent. btw what is the minimum for this ICO to be successfull ?
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 02:25:27 PM

ok joined the ICO, but only 1btc sent. btw what is the minimum for this ICO to be successfull ?

900 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: