Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADL] Adel | Startup Incubator for Blockchain Innovation  (Read 44128 times)
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:46:52 AM

The team of NXT has the good technology ability,
but I think is marketing ability is so weak
I really hope that you could hold more activities to get more attention
good luck !
jane418

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:04:54 PM

is the ICO still going on?

Adelphoi

Activity: 592
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 02:04:55 PM

is the ICO still going on?

Yes: www.adelphoi.io
J_A_Bankster

Activity: 138
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:54:42 PM

Hi there Team,

How is all going? Can I ask what is the plan going forward? The preferred amount was like 900 btc if i remember correctly.... Honestly I dont see why such a large amount of money is needed to get to work, unless you are all planning to pay yourselves 20k euro per month salaries (which i hope is not your plan).. 900 btc seems over stretching what you actually need to comfortably develop the products

Given the amazing jump in btc over the last month ending up with 450 BTC seems an amazing result, as this is a boatload of money in euro's - or even better in CZK.

Prague has relatively cheap living and operating costs (office rent, salary mean etc) so with 450 BTC the sky is the limit in my opinion...

I guess we can all agree that a lack of marketing effort, has been the reason for the lack in ICO revenue.. and it should be a no brainer that the ''marketing managers'' must be held responsible for this.... Going forward these are not the people to rely on, at all...

My main question is when and how we will be informed on the refund of our contributions, or the decision to move forward and start kicking ass developing this accounting tool (firstly) and the health record plan secondly...? (i would not proceed with the p2p payment option as that is too saturated in crypto already...) Actually I would only focus on the accounting service as that has biggest potential by a mile... (decentralised health records need government approval and that is politics which will take years at a minimum to receive)

450 BTC equals 825,241.59 Euro... if that doesn't cover development in Prague, something is not right here... So as a contributor I say lets rock forward and get development underway, regardless if there is none or more contributions incoming.

And further I want to apply for a marketing position, I believe in the capabilities of the developers after checking out their cv's... but the marketing people are a straight up joke. I live in Prague, and will take this project seriously as opposed to....

As for exchange I would definitely vote for Liqui.. good volume there and a nice jump up for the next like Bittrex (which eventually is a must to succeed imo)

Thank you and looking forward to clarity on the status quo.
Jiddu

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:06:52 PM

@J_A_Bankster

450? I see 250.

Also check this post:

Our minimum target is 900 BTC. But even if we don’t reach our minimum 900 BTC target, Adel will enable a voting capability for those who contributed more than 1 BTC. They would then vote whether to proceed with Adel. We are passionate about Adel, and have great plans for the ecosystem, so we will present a compelling roadmap to the participants of the ICO, even if we don't reach our minimum. We believe those who contributed over 1BTC also are passionate of our vision. Whatever the result of the ICO we plan to plow forward with Adel, because the seed capital already raised is enough to establish momentum to build the second phase of our ecosystem (see WP#10).

We believe that Adel is currently the most undervalued ICO at the moment. Even after the ICO, we anticipate a second wave of participants because the ADL coin will be listed on the exchanges could significantly increase the value of ADL. We will also release a plan that gives ICO participates a significant return on their investment if they vote yes to proceeding with the Adel ecosystem plans.

So the decision to proceed will reside with those participating over 1BTC in the ICO. In any case, we will shortly present a good plan to move forward, because we believe that our platform has a strong future, and we feel that those who have contributed more than 1 BTC also believe in this vision. It is very feasible to start the Adel Blockchain incubator with the 300K+ Euros we have raised so far. We will set up a voting platform. Either way the vote plays out we see it as a win-win:

- Participants will be able to get their contributions back in BTC
- Or Participants will be able to get their contributions back in ADL (and sell them on the exchanges + they will have their ICO ADL bonuses on top of that).
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:52:14 PM

Hi there Team,

How is all going? Can I ask what is the plan going forward? The preferred amount was like 900 btc if i remember correctly.... Honestly I dont see why such a large amount of money is needed to get to work, unless you are all planning to pay yourselves 20k euro per month salaries (which i hope is not your plan).. 900 btc seems over stretching what you actually need to comfortably develop the products

Given the amazing jump in btc over the last month ending up with 450 BTC seems an amazing result, as this is a boatload of money in euro's - or even better in CZK.

Prague has relatively cheap living and operating costs (office rent, salary mean etc) so with 450 BTC the sky is the limit in my opinion...

I guess we can all agree that a lack of marketing effort, has been the reason for the lack in ICO revenue.. and it should be a no brainer that the ''marketing managers'' must be held responsible for this.... Going forward these are not the people to rely on, at all...

My main question is when and how we will be informed on the refund of our contributions, or the decision to move forward and start kicking ass developing this accounting tool (firstly) and the health record plan secondly...? (i would not proceed with the p2p payment option as that is too saturated in crypto already...) Actually I would only focus on the accounting service as that has biggest potential by a mile... (decentralised health records need government approval and that is politics which will take years at a minimum to receive)

450 BTC equals 825,241.59 Euro... if that doesn't cover development in Prague, something is not right here... So as a contributor I say lets rock forward and get development underway, regardless if there is none or more contributions incoming.

And further I want to apply for a marketing position, I believe in the capabilities of the developers after checking out their cv's... but the marketing people are a straight up joke. I live in Prague, and will take this project seriously as opposed to....

As for exchange I would definitely vote for Liqui.. good volume there and a nice jump up for the next like Bittrex (which eventually is a must to succeed imo)

Thank you and looking forward to clarity on the status quo.

The problem is that people like me didn't really read. I verified my basic identity but I contributed over 1 btc. I believe that the amount over the 1 btc verification will be returned to me. Soooo.. that might mean that the amount raised is less than the true amount. Idk by how much. Perhaps the team could shine a light on that issue towards the end of the ICO.

loveliness

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:04:25 AM

As a contributor of over 1 BTC, I think this project should go ahead with the money made already, the second round ICO should be a focus.

Marketing has been poor, the website and the white papers are well thought out and well made, the marketing efforts don't match this quality.

Hiring a good social media manager and racking it up for the 2nd ICO would seem a sensible option to reaching larger amounts of investment.

Janus seems like a team who had this down really well, great reply times, great presence and they are at some 20 cents a token at the moment.
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 05:21:59 AM

Gentlemen, please read wp#11. This explains our plan moving forward.

Marketing at Adel has been a challenge with zero budget. We have managed to maximize our exposure with the resources available to us.

Marketing CV's can be sent directly to me: g@adelphoi.io.

-- Gabriel, co-founder, Adel
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:32:04 AM

Has ICO already achieved its goal? If so, I was thinking of investing, since I can not participate in rewards campaigns. Or are there no rewards campaigns?
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 05:37:44 AM

Has ICO already achieved its goal? If so, I was thinking of investing, since I can not participate in rewards campaigns. Or are there no rewards campaigns?

Not sure what is a rewards campaign. But we are building an incubator for launching future projects, where profits from those projects will be paid as rewards to members who invested in them (phase 2 of Adel - WP#10). We have not yet reached our 900BTC goal, but WP#11 at www.adelphoi.io explains our plan forward.
loveliness

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:50:27 AM

Ok, after reading white paper 11 everything is more clear (if still quite complicated).

We now receive a smaller amount of ADL because the ICO will presumably not make the 900 BTC.

So instead of the initial promise of the price of ADL being formed by the takings of the ICO, it's now a fixed rate considering the 28,333,333 which is being distributed and the 900 BTC initial goal.

We will receive a proportional amount of ADL based on the takings of the ICO, for example if you thought you would get 50,000 ADL, and the ICO makes 450 BTC (exactly half of the target) you will receive 25,000 ADL.

To try and make this better for us, they are throwing a bunch of bonuses in.

This is what I get by reading the white paper, please correct me if I'm wrong. I think this new method of distribution is kinda going back on a promise, if this ICO was launched with a fixed price from the start, I would have been more hesitant to buy in.
loveliness

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:58:37 AM

Regarding the bonus structure, I believe I average around a 10% ICO bonus and everyone who participated in ICO 1 will get the 20% participant bonus (?)

So I would be looking at coming out of the ICO with a 30% bonus on my initial investment compared to the starting market rate, put like this it seems quite favourable if it launches on liquid exchanges.
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 07:02:23 AM

Regarding the bonus structure, I believe I average around a 10% ICO bonus and everyone who participated in ICO 1 will get the 20% participant bonus (?)

So I would be looking at coming out of the ICO with a 30% bonus on my initial investment compared to the starting market rate, put like this it seems quite favourable if it launches on liquid exchanges.

Yes, @loveliness, that conclusion is correct - We hope that others contributing to the ICO will realize this fact. In fact, the theoretical bonus ceiling is 40% (since some contributed in the first 3 days and received a 20% bonus + the new 20% Post-ICO bonus)
loveliness

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:24:51 AM

Can I suggest changing the dashboard to reflect these changes, if not you might have a few confused and upset people who don't read white paper 11.
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 07:52:57 AM

Can I suggest changing the dashboard to reflect these changes, if not you might have a few confused and upset people who don't read white paper 11.

Good point. We will be adding a new column showing 20% Post-ICO bonus in the Account module. But our developer was away for the weekend so it should be done in the coming days.
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:11:38 AM

1) did the ico change from getting a % of the total supply to getting fixed tokens?
2) should we do something for the other 20% bonus or its automatic?
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

1) did the ico change from getting a % of the total supply to getting fixed tokens?
2) should we do something for the other 20% bonus or its automatic?

1) ADL allocation % is now based on a ratio of bitcoins raised in the ICO to a total supply of 900 BTC. In other words if 270 BTCs are raised during the ICO then 30% will be released to participants (900*30%=270 BTC). The remainder will be used for ICO bonuses, Post ICO Bonuses, and the Adel Reserve. Participants get a better deal because the ADL market value is much higher to start with, and all bonuses are added separately (no longer weighted based on the total).
2) It will be automatic only after members contributing over 1BTC vote "Yes" to continuing with Adel, based on agreeing to WP#11. If the vote goes through then Adel will be launched: issuing everyone their ADL + their ICO bonus + their 20% Post-ICO participant bonus.
worldmobilecoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

World Mobile Coin

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:23:42 AM

Good project. Very interesting. Good Luck with the ICO.

WMCC: wc1qcl3qeqkjamt8m7ass0weu9ep6s8se722y553jm
BTC: 1N1ZM9xCzHtn8mD4a4JYUm7bC5T54CBDmD
ETH: 0x6145e253196C7a7CEDDA1797B69E2ba67Fe3219b
BCH: 18CW3B95oTtW5MYG7GAs8isABA4TeNntWA
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:30:32 AM

I don't understand where to vote. on adelphoid I see most recent wp is 9. voting tab is disabled (i have contributed just a bit more than 1btc)  Huh
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:51:53 AM

I don't understand where to vote. on adelphoid I see most recent wp is 9. voting tab is disabled (i have contributed just a bit more than 1btc)  Huh

We will enable the voting module shortly after the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: