Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADL] Adel | Startup Incubator for Blockchain Innovation  (Read 44128 times)
yubit

Activity: 796
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:07:55 AM

Am I right understood  to get bonus 20% I must invest 4 btc at once or it will be as a summary?

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
jessallen

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 07:14:09 AM

Hi Yubit,

It is my understanding... the new ICO plan outlined in Whitepaper 11, has adjusted it so it can be a total of 4 BTC (no matter when contributed) for the 20% bonus. 

PS. After ICO, voting membership levels require a 2 BTC minimum, during ICO, only 1 BTC is required to be a voting member.  I learned today that with Dash voting members must own a reserve of 1,000 dash to vote.  I love the Adel model giving many the ability to have a voice.

Jess

Adelphoi

Activity: 592
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 10:00:45 AM

Adel致力于打造全球多元文化共同参与的社区。因此,我们现已将网站 https://adelphoi.io 已提供简体中文的页面。

Adel是一个生态系统,致力于用区块链技术构建具有创新精神的项目。我们的愿景是:为诸如物联网(IoT)、信息通信技术(ICT)、医疗保健、电子政务、金融科技(FinTech)等众多垂直行业领域引入区块链解决方案。由于我们将社交媒体与风险投资相结合,所以,有了中国人的支持,我们的多元文化将更具价值。 Adel把许多专家聚集在了一起,为每个项目建立营销、销售、运营、财务、法律和信托战略。换句话说,所有的社区成员都可以积极地去创建项目并投资它们,项目取得成功后投资者将取得丰厚回报。此外,如果成员在某一项目上拥有重要的技能,也可以得到项目的雇佣。

现在就投资我们的ICO(货币公开发行),开启改变世界的历程吧!

yubit

Activity: 796
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:50:04 PM

Hi Yubit,

It is my understanding... the new ICO plan outlined in Whitepaper 11, has adjusted it so it can be a total of 4 BTC (no matter when contributed) for the 20% bonus.  

PS. After ICO, voting membership levels require a 2 BTC minimum, during ICO, only 1 BTC is required to be a voting member.  I learned today that with Dash voting members must own a reserve of 1,000 dash to vote.  I love the Adel model giving many the ability to have a voice.

Jess

Ok. But as I remember the minimum ICO aim 900 BTC, right? If will not 900 - funds will be returned to investors? Only 287 BTC raised I see now and 4 days left to finish.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 05:27:11 PM

Hi Yubit,

PS. After ICO, voting membership levels require a 2 BTC minimum, during ICO, only 1 BTC is required to be a voting member.  I learned today that with Dash voting members must own a reserve of 1,000 dash to vote.  I love the Adel model giving many the ability to have a voice.

Jess

Ok. But as I remember the minimum ICO aim 900 BTC, right? If will not 900 - funds will be returned to investors? Only 287 BTC raised I see now and 4 days left to finish.

@yubit, Yes the minimum was 900 BTC. for this reason we have outlined an attractive plan to proceed, in WP#11.  Please take a look at it on www.adelphoi.io.
jessallen

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 10:10:27 PM

Adel致力于打造全球多元文化共同参与的社区。因此,我们现已将网站 https://adelphoi.io 已提供简体中文的页面。

Adel是一个生态系统,致力于用区块链技术构建具有创新精神的项目。我们的愿景是:为诸如物联网(IoT)、信息通信技术(ICT)、医疗保健、电子政务、金融科技(FinTech)等众多垂直行业领域引入区块链解决方案。由于我们将社交媒体与风险投资相结合,所以,有了中国人的支持,我们的多元文化将更具价值。 Adel把许多专家聚集在了一起,为每个项目建立营销、销售、运营、财务、法律和信托战略。换句话说,所有的社区成员都可以积极地去创建项目并投资它们,项目取得成功后投资者将取得丰厚回报。此外,如果成员在某一项目上拥有重要的技能,也可以得到项目的雇佣。

现在就投资我们的ICO(货币公开发行),开启改变世界的历程吧!

https://preview.ibb.co/kikWJF/Adel_website_Mandarin_Chinese.jpg

One of our Adel community members, has relationships in China.  Sent him this post.  One conversation can open so many doors.
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 06:42:17 AM

White paper #11, “Foundations of a Community Accelerator”, outlines big changes to the original ICO plan.  This new plan benefits members significantly. 

There are several  improvements, resulting in many questions from forum participants. This spreadsheet allows you to see specific details of the original ICO plan and the new ICO plan. The video tutorial, narrated by co-founder Gabriel Dusil, explains the logic behind the numbers. Transparency is part of Adel's commitment to integrity as the first legally compliant ICO to meet Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF), Know Your Customer (KYC) legal compliance, in the world. 

Here is the link to the online spreadsheet for white paper #11 (used in the video): https://nxtchat.slack.com/archives/C3R8ZURFX/p1495780520949657

Here is a link to the video: https://vimeo.com/219184915/0d3bd307f0

If you have questions or feedback, please send us an email to adel@adelphoi.io, or share in one of our online communities listed below. Your involvement in the community makes a difference. 

Thank you for your participation. Our ICO finishes in 4 days so please contribute @ www.adelphoi.io

porphyrogennetos

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:44:05 AM

a little question for curiosity's sake: did everyone who participated in the first days of the ICO get his 20%, 15% etc. bonus or only those who submitted at least a 1 BTC contribution? in the ICO terms & conditions paper I don't see any minimum submission requirement to get those bonus, but lurking on the reddit channels the post seems to imply that 1 btc was the minimum contribution
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 11:30:49 AM

Everyone got their bonuses at each stage, even below 1 BTC. But if they were over 1 BTC then their future contributions would carry over the same bonus (up to 15%).
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 01:42:59 PM

CoinTelegraph: Adel’s Portfolio Diversification Increases Ecosystem Productivity

CoinTelegraph has featured an article focusing on the many benefits of a diversified blockchain portfolio.

This article discusses how the Adel Ecosystem benefits from the economies of experience that happen when a single team incubates a variety of projects. Every project adds to the team’s education, efficiency and experience. Increasing ecosystem productivity each time a new project is processed, regardless of its outcome.

Adel ICO participants who contribute over 1 BTC will be part of blockchain history, by voting on which portfolio projects to launch. After May 31, new members will need over 2 BTC to join the Adel community.

Our ecosystem sets a new standard for the blockchain industry. Your support in leading this effort is appreciated. Please help contribute to this grassroots community, by commenting on and sharing this article with your online communities:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-ecosystem-with-diverse-portfolio-improves-its-productivity

Our ICO finishes in 3 days and we are offering a 20% bonus for combined contributions of over 4 BTC. Contribute here: www.adelphoi.io

If you have questions or feedback, please send us an email to adel@adelphoi.io.

newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:21:13 PM

I think Adel could get more attention if they chose other platform.
Good luck.
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 03:40:05 PM

Good luck.

Hi @newcoin01

All too often, comparisons between Nxt, Lisk, Ethereum, Ripple, and others are viewed as a war of opposing sides: Apple vs. Google, Coke vs. Pepsi. But at Adel we do not see it this way. From a global perspective, blockchain is still in its early stages, and we feel there needs to be a collective goal to join forces, to make blockchain grow and be successful: “We're all on the same team”

Adel wants to attract ICO investors from all blockchains. It is our goal to also attract mainstream (non-crypto) investors as well. When investors realize that Adel has a great vision and is building a solid foundation to be successful, then they will invest. Furthermore, we do not see the market capitalizations of any blockchain as a "glass ceiling". In other words, Adel has a goal to raise 33m US$, which will exceed the market cap of its underlying blockchain partnership. For example, Uber and Airbnb use Android or iOS as their platform, but the market caps of Google or Apple do not dictate the market caps of Uber or Airbnb.

Adel Ecosystem Ltd. will utilize the Nxt blockchain for voting, accounting, and its core infrastructure. In addition, public, private, or child chains on Ardor will be utilized in projects where the benefit of this technology can be utilized

Adel as a blockchain independent incubator. We will utilize other blockchain technologies if there is a better fit in features or functionality. The following blockchain projects are actively supported in the Adel ecosystem, but any blockchain project is welcome: Nxt, Ardor, Lisk, Nem, Byteball, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Stratis, Waves, and any other blockchain.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:51:07 PM

Good luck.

Hi @newcoin01

All too often, comparisons between Nxt, Lisk, Ethereum, Ripple, and others are viewed as a war of opposing sides: Apple vs. Google, Coke vs. Pepsi. But at Adel we do not see it this way. From a global perspective, blockchain is still in its early stages, and we feel there needs to be a collective goal to join forces, to make blockchain grow and be successful: “We're all on the same team”

Adel wants to attract ICO investors from all blockchains. It is our goal to also attract mainstream (non-crypto) investors as well. When investors realize that Adel has a great vision and is building a solid foundation to be successful, then they will invest. Furthermore, we do not see the market capitalizations of any blockchain as a "glass ceiling". In other words, Adel has a goal to raise 33m US$, which will exceed the market cap of its underlying blockchain partnership. For example, Uber and Airbnb use Android or iOS as their platform, but the market caps of Google or Apple do not dictate the market caps of Uber or Airbnb.

Adel Ecosystem Ltd. will utilize the Nxt blockchain for voting, accounting, and its core infrastructure. In addition, public, private, or child chains on Ardor will be utilized in projects where the benefit of this technology can be utilized

Adel as a blockchain independent incubator. We will utilize other blockchain technologies if there is a better fit in features or functionality. The following blockchain projects are actively supported in the Adel ecosystem, but any blockchain project is welcome: Nxt, Ardor, Lisk, Nem, Byteball, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Stratis, Waves, and any other blockchain.

Thanks for kind and perspective answer.

And I totally agree “We're all on the same team” this. Yes whole ecosystem is in the same boat.

"Adel Ecosystem Ltd. will utilize the Nxt blockchain for voting, accounting, and its core infrastructure." actually this is my concerns. Maybe another platform would suit better these needs.
NXT is solid no doubt, but it'd be better to find solid and trendy one. I'm pretty sure that you made all research but this is my thought. I said these because I think Adel deserves more attention.
janpec1000

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:31:38 PM

Is there milestone timeline posted somewhere, i would like to know how long do you need to develop this project at least for decent working beta solution.

Abyss_X

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:02:24 PM

Hi, is it correct we get the funds back if the ico goal will not reached? If yes how is the process, what if the btc have come from a exchange like polo? If i am properly informed you cant just send the btc back to the sender address.

regards

Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 11:11:59 AM

“How to Pull Bitcoin out of Darknet Stigma: Blockchain Startup Expertise”
Coin Telegraph

“According to Market and Markets, Blockchain technology will be worth $2.3 billion by 2021 and is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 61.5 percent.”

CoinTelegraph has featured another great article about Adel, discussing the stigma associated with Bitcoin, and what will be necessary to rebrand Blockchain for the future:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-to-pull-bitcoin-out-of-darknet-stigma-blockchain-startup-expertise

Adel ICO participants who contribute over 1 BTC will be part of blockchain history, by voting on which portfolio projects to launch. After May 31st, new members will need over 2 BTC to join the Adel community. Participants who contribute over 4 BTC in total ICO contributions automatically top-up all their contributions to a 20% ADL bonus: Contribute @ www.adelphoi.io

If you have questions or feedback, please send your emails to adel@adelphoi.io.

Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 01:25:38 PM

3 Days Left - Until the End of the Adel ICO!

Don’t forget to submit your final contributions before the ICO finishes on the 31st of May.

▲ Adel ICO participants who contribute over 1 BTC will be part of blockchain history, by voting on which portfolio projects to launch. After May 31st, new members will need over 2 BTC to join the Adel community.
▲ Participants who contribute over 4 BTC in total ICO submissions will automatically have their contributions topped-up to a 20% ADL bonus. Contribute @ www.adelphoi.io and click on “ICO Contribution”

Start Something Great!

alexlogin

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

We do influencer marketing better

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 06:07:16 PM

Hi, is it correct we get the funds back if the ico goal will not reached? If yes how is the process, what if the btc have come from a exchange like polo? If i am properly informed you cant just send the btc back to the sender address.

regards
Support the question!

█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 06:29:48 PM

regards
Support the question!

@alexlogin @abyss_X

Our minimum target was 900 BTC. But even though we are not at this minimum today, Adel will enable a voting to decide whether to proceed with Adel. We are passionate about Adel, and have great plans for the ecosystem, so we will present a compelling roadmap to the participants of the ICO, even if we don't reach our minimum. We believe those who contributed to our ICO are passionate of our vision. Whatever the result of the ICO we plan to plow forward with Adel, because the seed capital already raised is enough to establish momentum to build the second phase of our ecosystem (see our roadmap in WP#10).

We believe that Adel is currently the most undervalued ICO at the moment. Even after the ICO, we anticipate a second wave of participants because the ADL coin will be listed on the exchanges could significantly increase the value of ADL. We have also releases a plan in WP#11 that gives ICO participates a significant return on their investment if they vote “Yes” to proceeding with the Adel ecosystem plans.

The decision to proceed will reside with those participating over 1BTC in the ICO, as they will have membership status in the community. This voting module will be ready shortly after the ICO is finished. We have presented a great plan in white paper #11 to move forward, because we believe that our platform has a strong future, and we feel that those who have contributed more than 1 BTC also believe in this vision. It is very feasible to start the Adel Blockchain incubator with the 600K+ Euros we have already raised so far.

The way we look at it - everyone wins:

- Participants Win: The participants get a better return due to a more attractive bonus structure (up to potentially 40% in ADL bonuses). Participants who get their contributions in ADL will be able to sell their coins on the exchanges
- Community Wins: There are two more rounds left to expand the community and incubate more projects!
- Ecosystem Wins: The market cap is higher (3x more, for example raising 300 BTC in the ICO)
- Adel Wins: Adel establishes a reserve to raise more funds for projects in the exchanges (the funds will stay in escrow till the 2nd phase license is obtained, as with the original plan)

On our Nxtchat Slack channel we have added a spreadsheet comparing the benefit of the new plan for participants: https://nxtchat.slack.com/archives/C3R8ZURFX/p1495780520949657

So we don't see any downside in the revised plan. Our plan sets the stage for a bright future. We hope everyone agrees and sees this potential.
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:33:59 PM

regards
Support the question!

@alexlogin @abyss_X

Our minimum target was 900 BTC. But even though we are not at this minimum today, Adel will enable a voting to decide whether to proceed with Adel. We are passionate about Adel, and have great plans for the ecosystem, so we will present a compelling roadmap to the participants of the ICO, even if we don't reach our minimum. We believe those who contributed to our ICO are passionate of our vision. Whatever the result of the ICO we plan to plow forward with Adel, because the seed capital already raised is enough to establish momentum to build the second phase of our ecosystem (see our roadmap in WP#10).

We believe that Adel is currently the most undervalued ICO at the moment. Even after the ICO, we anticipate a second wave of participants because the ADL coin will be listed on the exchanges could significantly increase the value of ADL. We have also releases a plan in WP#11 that gives ICO participates a significant return on their investment if they vote “Yes” to proceeding with the Adel ecosystem plans.

The decision to proceed will reside with those participating over 1BTC in the ICO, as they will have membership status in the community. This voting module will be ready shortly after the ICO is finished. We have presented a great plan in white paper #11 to move forward, because we believe that our platform has a strong future, and we feel that those who have contributed more than 1 BTC also believe in this vision. It is very feasible to start the Adel Blockchain incubator with the 600K+ Euros we have already raised so far.

The way we look at it - everyone wins:

- Participants Win: The participants get a better return due to a more attractive bonus structure (up to potentially 40% in ADL bonuses). Participants who get their contributions in ADL will be able to sell their coins on the exchanges
- Community Wins: There are two more rounds left to expand the community and incubate more projects!
- Ecosystem Wins: The market cap is higher (3x more, for example raising 300 BTC in the ICO)
- Adel Wins: Adel establishes a reserve to raise more funds for projects in the exchanges (the funds will stay in escrow till the 2nd phase license is obtained, as with the original plan)

On our Nxtchat Slack channel we have added a spreadsheet comparing the benefit of the new plan for participants: https://nxtchat.slack.com/archives/C3R8ZURFX/p1495780520949657

So we don't see any downside in the revised plan. Our plan sets the stage for a bright future. We hope everyone agrees and sees this potential.

I too believe this is very undervalued. Question, hasn't the rise in btc helped? 900 btc during the start of ico would have near the usd amount we have now (kind of).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: