Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADL] Adel | Startup Incubator for Blockchain Innovation  (Read 44115 times)
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:53:17 PM

Are you considering paying the compliance/due diligence fee for listing on Bittrex? Thanks.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adelphoi

Activity: 592
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 04:43:59 PM

Are you considering paying the compliance/due diligence fee for listing on Bittrex? Thanks.

We are negotiating with Bittrex at the moment.
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:47:03 PM

We are negotiating with Bittrex at the moment.

I hope you succeed. This is one of the more interesting projects out there. DAO 2.0 but without the risk of technical failure.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:01:39 AM

helo dev, when the token start to ditributed ?
and you talk about bittrex, hopely this adel will be listed there

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 07:48:11 AM

We need to go for a vote first to determine if the members would like to continue with Adel. Members who have contributed over 1 BTC will be invited to a private Slack channel shortly, to discuss the future of Adel, before the voting module is ready. We plan to active the voting window next week. Once a majority “yes” is tallied, then we will also have participants confirm safe storage of their secret passphrase of their Nxt Account before the ADL coins are transfered, to ensure they arrive safe and secure. Then we will distribute ADLs to each of the participants with all of their ICO Bonuses and the 20% Post ICO bonus.

Then we will list ADL on the exchanges. The current plan is to list on CryptoDAO, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, and C-Cex.
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 10:06:03 AM

CoinTelegraph has once again featured Adel, and its industry leading model of collaboration and consolidation.  Instead of focusing on building a singular blockchain, Adel chose a proven incubator model to create a single platform and community. 

http://bit.ly/ConsolidateBlockchainIdeas

Adel is a blockchain agnostic incubator and any blockchain technology is welcome. Our ICO just ended and those that contributed over 1 BTC will be taking a vote next week, on the activation of the Adel ecosystem. 

Stay tuned for what’s next. Please follow our social channels in the footer of https://adelphoi.io, and help us spread the word. Join our active slack channel (https://adelchatinvite.herokuapp.com/) and get to know us. This is a great time for the blockchain industry, and incubate ideas into successful projects.

#Blockchain #Startup #Cryptocurrency #Incubator #FinTech

upload photo
Beatman

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:10:42 PM

Hello,

I have make a contribution, the transaction has 56 confirmations but there is nothing in my Adel account.
https://blockchain.info/address/3KnYEvKZnCLzzNNJKxfQWEMafcCgRFuod2

Thanks for your help.

We are looking into it for you.

Hello,

You have news for my transaction? Still nothing in my account.

Thanks.

We are investigating currently with BitGo. Will let you know as soon as we hear back from them.

Problem solved, thank you guys for your help.
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:41:02 PM

We need to go for a vote first to determine if the members would like to continue with Adel. Members who have contributed over 1 BTC will be invited to a private Slack channel shortly, to discuss the future of Adel, before the voting module is ready. We plan to active the voting window next week. Once a majority “yes” is tallied, then we will also have participants confirm safe storage of their secret passphrase of their Nxt Account before the ADL coins are transfered, to ensure they arrive safe and secure. Then we will distribute ADLs to each of the participants with all of their ICO Bonuses and the 20% Post ICO bonus.

Then we will list ADL on the exchanges. The current plan is to list on CryptoDAO, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, and C-Cex.

The invite for the private slack will be sent via e-mail?
RubenBC

Activity: 394
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:37:14 AM

The invite for the private slack will be sent via e-mail?
Yes, during the weekend if you are a member, you will receive it  Smiley

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:38:25 AM

okay thank you,
so only participants who have contributed over 1 BTC that will be invited and vote about the adel future..
participants that contributed below 1 BTC can't make a vote for the future of adel ?
from exchange that you mentioned above,, bittrex is the best choice for me,, and i think all participants of adel most likely hope this adel will be listed on bittrex

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
RubenBC

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:26:21 PM

okay thank you,
so only participants who have contributed over 1 BTC that will be invited and vote about the adel future..
participants that contributed below 1 BTC can't make a vote for the future of adel ?
from exchange that you mentioned above,, bittrex is the best choice for me,, and i think all participants of adel most likely hope this adel will be listed on bittrex

Yes, only members (ICO participants who has contributed more than BTC or 2BTC when Adelphoi hits exchanges) are elegible to vote.
Non members are not elegible to join Adel community slack and cannot participate in votation process.

RubenBC

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:14:38 PM

Quote from: Adephoi
Hello everyone, the voting window for WP#11 is now live. (All votes earlier today were only for testing). Please submit your official vote now. Thanks

Time to vote Smiley

coradan

Activity: 518
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:56:04 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 04:20:01 AM by coradan

Hi,

I expected these three options in the ADEL voting to evaluate the project continuity:

1.- Continuity of the project bellow 900BTC with initial plan.
2.- Continuity of the project with WP11 plan.
3.- Not Continuity of the project.

I can see that there are options 2 and 3, only.  I think that the fair and transparent would have been to have the three options.  With the two options raised is not being met with what was announced at the beginning and are changing the rules of the game once it started.  I dont think good that it has been done.

Personally I have recommended to friends to invest in ADEL and I did not expect this...
I do not want the return of my funds, what I wanted was a project that was really transparent and trustworthy.  We have missed a great opportunity to prove this...   Sad

Best regards,
Coradan.

One more thing: NXT
http://www.nxt.cool
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 10:16:46 AM

Hi,

I expected these three options in the ADEL voting to evaluate the project continuity:

1.- Continuity of the project bellow 900BTC with initial plan.
2.- Continuity of the project with WP11 plan.
3.- Not Continuity of the project.

I can see that there are options 2 and 3, only.  I think that the fair and transparent would have been to have the three options.  With the two options raised is not being met with what was announced at the beginning and are changing the rules of the game once it started.  I dont think good that it has been done.

Personally I have recommended to friends to invest in ADEL and I did not expect this...
I do not want the return of my funds, what I wanted was a project that was really transparent and trustworthy.  We have missed a great opportunity to prove this...   Sad

Best regards,
Coradan.

@coradan:

Your Option 1 does not work from a strategic perspective because there is then a small source of funds to build projects. Stakeholders may get more ADL by voting purely on this option, but in the long run it doesn’t help the community because there is a relatively small repository of seed capital. Option 2 (WP#11 is a win-win on all sides because stakeholders get a bigger return in ADL coin value, while creating a reserve to generate capital for many more projects. To say it another way, the ADL reserve is used to 100% benefit the community - ADLs sold to raise BTC will be seed capital for projects, and go directly into escrow until phase II licenses and legal entities are established.

Adel has proceeded with a community vote (which began today, and will be open for 72 hours), to decide whether members would like to proceed with activating the Adel ecosystem. We are passionate about our vision, and we have great plans for this blockchain incubator. WP#11 presents a compelling plan, and we believe that the ICO contributors believe in a positive future for this vision. We plan to plow forward with Adel, because the 1m Euro seed capital raised establishes the momentum to build the second phase of our ecosystem (see our roadmap in WP#10). In fact the 900 BTC minimum was initially correlated to this 1m Euro seed capital, when we began our ICO on May 1st - we didn’t anticipate that the BTC market value would double in one month!

Here is a link to the WP#11: https://www.adelphoi.io/content/pdf/wp_11.pdf
Here is a link to the WP#11’s video seminar: https://vimeo.com/219184915/0d3bd307f0
Here is a link to the WP#11’s spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/AdelSlackWP11xls

Even after the ICO, we anticipate a second wave of participants, because the ADL coin listed on the exchanges could significantly increase the value of ADL. Our plan in P#11 gives Adel stakeholders a significant return on their investment if they vote “Yes” to proceeding with the Adel ecosystem. The decision to proceed currently resides with those who contributed over 1 BTC in the ICO. The vote finishes on Wednesday June 7th, 23;59 CEST. Votes will be tallied and published by the end of the week. All contributors over 1 BTC have their voting module activated in orange, in their top right menu of the community portal.

Our adjustments to the original plan was to find a win-win situation for all parties. Even though the coins are reduced in the new plan, the additional bonus of 20% generates a higher ROI for all ICO participants (as we outlined in WP#11's spreadsheet hyperlinked above).  A starting value of 6.9m Euro market cap at a 0.069 Euro per ADL was set in the new plan - but the market will decide it's value. It is our expectation that once we are on the exchanges, everyone who was not able to participate in the ICO (or missed the ICO window), will buy into our value proposition.

The way we look at it, everyone wins:

- Participants win because they get a higher return on their ICO contributions, due to a more attractive bonus structure (i.e. up to 40% in ADL coin bonuses by agreeing to the plan in WP#11). Participants who get their contributions in ADL will be able to sell their coins on the exchanges.
- Community wins because the reserve generates seed capital for projects in the short term, and there will be two more ICO rounds to expand the community and incubate more projects in the long term! So this is just the beginning of a great road ahead. Participants from ICO Round 1 will receive a special “Community founding member” status in future initiatives.
- The market wins because ADL will be listed on exchanges after a successful ‘Yes’ vote on WP#11. This will bring new members to the community and contribute to business plans and successful projects. The current plan is to list on CryptoDAO, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, C-Cex, and others are planned
- The ecosystem wins because the Adel market cap begins at 6.9m Euros based on our initial fixed rate of .07 Eurs calculated in WP#11 against the balance of the 100m ADL coins released in the future.
- Adel wins because we establish a reserve to raise more funds for more projects (as mentioned above, the funds will stay in escrow till the 2nd phase license is obtained, as with the original plan). This reserve is essentially a post-ICO funding initiative to raise more seed capital, and further serves to strengthen the community’s project portfolio.

So we don't see any downside in the revised plan. Our plan sets the stage for a bright future. We hope everyone agrees and sees this potential.

--
Gabriel Dusil, co-founder and board member, Adel Ecosystem Ltd.
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:59:11 PM

Let's get this on exchanges, it will be fun to see how the market reacts. I believe most of the usual suspects are not in Adel (based on who follows the project on twitter).
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 05:19:34 PM

The official ADEL results have been reported by Banking & Technology - letting the world know we had successfully completed our first ICO funding round: http://bit.ly/ICOResults

With the increase in bitcoin’s market value over the past week, we have now exceeded 1 million Euros. Our community has a bright future ahead, and your daily online participation can make a big difference. Take a moment to share this Banking & Technology article, and take a few seconds to post a comment. This lets the journalist and his readers know the ADEL community is active and engaged. We will have more news coming soon about the ADEL vote on WP#11 (ending June 7). A ‘Yes’ majority means distributing ADL coins to all the Adel stakeholders, and listing onto the exchanges.

Visit our active slack channel (https://adelchatinvite.herokuapp.com/) to stay on top of the latest news for ADEL. Community involvement makes a big difference to spreading our vision to new members in the future, and we appreciate your participation and support

#News #Blockchain #AltCoin #FinTech #VC #VentureCapital #AngelFunding #Crowdfunding #Equityfunding

Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 03:10:42 PM

Nxt News has featured Adel in this week’s issue and we’re grateful to the Nxter community for helping spread the word about our ecosystem: http://bit.ly/NxtNewsAdel

The Nxt Blockchain is the core platform used in Adel, but projects can be incubated on a variety of blockchains. Each project will decide which blockchain best suits its needs.

Adel chose Nxt because it was the ideal platform to build its ecosystem: A lot of the features were attractive, such as: voting, dividend distribution, decentralized asset exchange, and asset creation (a feature used to create the ADL coin).

Nxt has been a key supporter in our ICO, opening a specific Adel sub-channel on their already busy Nxt Slack.  Please stop by and get to know the Nxter community: https://nxtchat.slack.com/

Adel is about bringing blockchain communities together. Our collaboration with Nxt is a great example of what's possible when genius minds and determination comes together.

A link to this article will be shared on the Adel social sites today, please take time to visit the Adel social sites (links in the footer of our website) to like, comment and share.  Your engagement adds to the strength of our ecosystem and we appreciate your support.

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:32:52 PM

I appreciate that you give us all informations here, most of threads are dead after ICO so thanks a lot !
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:55:35 PM

Yes, it will be great if we can keep this thread alive. A lot of projects underestimate the power of this forum lol
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 02:21:44 PM

Great news!

Our community has voted and we have a majority “Yes” (by count and by weighted BTCs contributed) to activate the ADEL Ecosystem. We are officially in the history books, thanks to your support. Here is a personal video announcement from us: http://bit.ly/MembersActivateAdel

Our next big step is to distribute ADL coins to all of you. This is planned by midnight on Sunday June 11th. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR NXT ADDRESS PASSPHRASE SECURED AND WORKING BY TESTING IT WITH THE NXT DESKTOP APP: https://nxt.org/download/. ONLY STAKEHOLDERS WHO HAVE CONFIRMED SAFE STORAGE OF THEIR SECRET PASSPHRASE WILL RECEIVE THEIR COINS. ADEL WILL NOT REISSUE ADLS IF THE STAKEHOLDER HAS LOST THEIR SECRET PASSPHRASE. Once you receive your ADLs, you will be able to trade them on the NXT Asset Exchange. After we distribute all coins, we will list our Adelphoi coin on the exchanges. We already have several exchange relationships in place, with goals to launch on CryptoDAO, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, C-Cex, and others will follow.

Help us build the ADEL momentum by visiting our (and “your”) social pages to like, comment and share (links are in the bottom footer of our website, www.adelphoi.io).

Bring your questions and feedback to our public slack channel:  https://adelchat.slack.com/

Once on the NXT Asset exchanges and other exchanges, you will be able to top up your wallet to “membership status”, through accumulating over 62,962 ADLs (equivalent to 2+ BTCs). As a voting member you can participate in the direction of ADEL, while also getting employment opportunities.

There are also opportunities to earn bounties to help reach membership status.  If you are interested in offering your skills to ADEL, reply back to this email with your CV, cover letter, and details of how you may contribute.

It has been an incredible 18 months to get to this historic day. Thank you for being an integral part of ADEL’s success!

#Blockchain #Startups #FinTech #News #Cryptocurrency #Decentralised #Crypto #Coin #CryptoMarket

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: