Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:32:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADL] Adel | Startup Incubator for Blockchain Innovation  (Read 44128 times)
J_A_Bankster

Activity: 138
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:22:12 AM

Hello

When can I expect to see the ADL arrive in my NXT wallet? So far the balance is 0. I have no prior experience with NXT; is there a subwallet in NXT where the ADL will be stored?

Thanks
wolffang

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:26:12 AM

Hello

When can I expect to see the ADL arrive in my NXT wallet? So far the balance is 0. I have no prior experience with NXT; is there a subwallet in NXT where the ADL will be stored?

Thanks

Hi coming Sunday the 11th of June the coins will be distributed to ICO attendants and will than become tradeable on Nxt Asset Exchange and https://stocks.exchange/trade/ADL/BTC first.

The team already has good contact with others like Bittrex for ADL coin to be added relatively soon after.
Adelphoi

Activity: 592
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 11:18:00 AM

Hello

Thanks

Hi coming Sunday the 11th of June the coins will be distributed to ICO attendants and will than become tradeable on Nxt Asset Exchange and https://stocks.exchange/trade/ADL/BTC first.

The team already has good contact with others like Bittrex for ADL coin to be added relatively soon after.

J_A_Bankster, the answer is written directly above your post Smiley

Thanks Wolffang, as well.
J_A_Bankster

Activity: 138
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:56:17 PM

Yes thanks for the replies... times are amazing, great work people... Adelphoi will take a lead exploring the coming frontiers... I feel it Smiley

The ICO could not have been executed at a better moment, Lets change business and the world for the better  Cool Cool Cool
amintek15

Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:29:39 PM

really this team is amazing: 0 problems with ICO, fast distribution after ICO and bittrex contract even with realtively low supply.
what else ? I will stay here for long term and waiting for second phase to buy more
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:50:29 PM

The whole vibe reminds me of janus. Perhaps this team is even more professional. Btc well spent, this is a long-term hold.

Abyss_X

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:37:46 AM

I am invested in JNS and ADL but i have a much better feeling in this project.  Wink

regards

zapphirecoins

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Your gateway to pay a digital advertising on earth

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:44:14 AM

How adel news right now? Cool

¦ ¦ ¦¦   .ZAPcoin.....¦¦¦¦   EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE IT¦¦¦¦   . ZAPcoin        ¦¦¦¦
Adelphoi

Activity: 592
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:48:59 AM

Due to several inquiries from stakeholders, regarding their Nxt Address’ secret passphrase, we have implemented the following procedure, before distributing ADL coins to everyone:
All stakeholders are required to verify that they have a valid passphrase by generating a token using their Nxt account (https://nxt.org/download/). This procedure verifies that the stakeholder is using a correct secret passphrase. Once a token is generated in the Nxt account, the stakeholder needs to copy this token into their Adel Dashboard (Note that Step 7 will be implemented before midnight tonight). Then Adel will validate this token and activate the transfer of ADL coins to the stakeholder’s Nxt address. These steps ensure:
1.    The stakeholder's Nxt Address is correct
2.    Their secret passphrase works (because token’s can only be generated with the correct passphrase)
3.    By clicking "confirm" in the Dashboard the stakeholder confirms they have safely stored their secret passphrase.
4.    They have full access to their Nxt wallet. 
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR NXT ADDRESS “SECRET” PASSPHRASE IS SECURED AND WORKING BY TESTING IT WITH THE NXT DESKTOP APP: https://nxt.org/download/. ONLY STAKEHOLDERS WHO HAVE CONFIRMED SAFE STORAGE OF THEIR SECRET PASSPHRASE WILL RECEIVE THEIR ADL COINS. ADEL WILL NOT REISSUE ADLs IF THE STAKEHOLDER HAS LOST THEIR SECRET PASSPHRASE.

The PDF can be found on our Slack channel here:

https://adelchat.slack.com/files/gdusil/F5RR119PD/adel_-_walkthrough__nxt_wallet__token_generation__v0.4_.pdf
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:54:06 AM

Due to several inquiries from stakeholders, regarding their Nxt Address’ secret passphrase, we have implemented the following procedure, before distributing ADL coins to everyone:
All stakeholders are required to verify that they have a valid passphrase by generating a token using their Nxt account (https://nxt.org/download/). This procedure verifies that the stakeholder is using a correct secret passphrase. Once a token is generated in the Nxt account, the stakeholder needs to copy this token into their Adel Dashboard (Note that Step 7 will be implemented before midnight tonight). Then Adel will validate this token and activate the transfer of ADL coins to the stakeholder’s Nxt address. These steps ensure:
2.    Their secret passphrase works (because token’s can only be generated with the correct passphrase)
3.    By clicking "confirm" in the Dashboard the stakeholder confirms they have safely stored their secret passphrase.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR NXT ADDRESS “SECRET” PASSPHRASE IS SECURED AND WORKING BY TESTING IT WITH THE NXT DESKTOP APP: https://nxt.org/download/. ONLY STAKEHOLDERS WHO HAVE CONFIRMED SAFE STORAGE OF THEIR SECRET PASSPHRASE WILL RECEIVE THEIR ADL COINS. ADEL WILL NOT REISSUE ADLs IF THE STAKEHOLDER HAS LOST THEIR SECRET PASSPHRASE.

https://adelchat.slack.com/files/gdusil/F5RR119PD/adel_-_walkthrough__nxt_wallet__token_generation__v0.4_.pdf

Such a beautiful name, Adel. Where can I buy some as I missed this ICO?
amintek15

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:04:21 AM

hello, I generated the token on the NXT wallet but I don't see "Step 7" on your website.. It only says that my NXT adress is confirmed.
is the confirmation still not open ?
Thanks
wolffang

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:08:13 AM

hello, I generated the token on the NXT wallet but I don't see "Step 7" on your website.. It only says that my NXT adress is confirmed.
Thanks

Window to finish step 7 will be added tonight
wolffang

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:09:25 AM

Such a beautiful name, Adel. Where can I buy some as I missed this ICO?

Midnight tonight or tomorrow trading starts on stocks.exchange and nxt asset Exchange.

Quickly after c-cex cryptodao and bittrex follow
amintek15

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:24:08 AM

Thanks

ok ty, bdw should I prepare some NXT on my wallet to make a transaction or we can pay sending fees in ADL ?
wolffang

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:42:02 AM

Thanks

ok ty, bdw should I prepare some NXT on my wallet to make a transaction or we can pay sending fees in ADL ?

Hi please check the manual above.
Generate token is the step.  For that no transaction fee is needed.

So you dont need NXT for that step.
If you want to buy ADL on NXT asset Exchange you need NXT , other option is stock.exchange which you can pay in BTC.
amintek15

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:44:52 AM

Thanks

Generate token is the step.  For that no transaction fee is needed.

If you want to buy ADL on NXT asset Exchange you need NXT , other option is stock.exchange which you can pay in BTC.

No I mean in the case I would like to transfert ADL from NXT wallet to Bittrex for example Smiley I will need NXT for that like for ETH tokens ?
thanks
wolffang

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:48:12 AM

Thanks

Generate token is the step.  For that no transaction fee is needed.

No I mean in the case I would like to transfert ADL from NXT wallet to Bittrex for example Smiley I will need NXT for that like for ETH tokens ?
thanks

Yeah that is correct.🙂 1 NXT per transaction.
You are not telling me about selling ADL right? 😉
Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:55:07 AM

1.    The stakeholder's Nxt Address is correct
2.    Their secret passphrase works (because token’s can only be generated with the correct passphrase)
3.    By clicking "confirm" in the Dashboard the stakeholder confirms they have safely stored their secret passphrase.
4.    They have full access to their Nxt wallet. 

Hi Adel, Why is the withdrawal process so complicated?
Why do investors have to now generate a token by downloading the nxt wallet?
How about just implementing a withdrawal button so that investors can enter their nxt wallet address, or the address to which ever exchange they want to send their tokens too?
To see how to generate a token, you now have to join the slack. If there are so many steps, could you pls just list how to generate a token instructions here so that everyone can see and so that
they don't have to join the slack.

Huh
amintek15

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:09:17 PM

Thanks

Generate token is the step.  For that no transaction fee is needed.

thanks

Yeah that is correct.🙂 1 NXT per transaction.
You are not telling me about selling ADL right? 😉

hahah no way I sell it now the price can only go up . But I like to trade new coins first days, it's often a great opportunity to grab some more Wink
thank you for your help
wolffang

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:14:49 PM

1.    The stakeholder's Nxt Address is correct
2.    Their secret passphrase works (because token’s can only be generated with the correct passphrase)
3.    By clicking "confirm" in the Dashboard the stakeholder confirms they have safely stored their secret passphrase.
4.    They have full access to their Nxt wallet. 

How about just implementing a withdrawal button so that investors can enter their nxt wallet address, or the address to which ever exchange they want to send their tokens too?
To see how to generate a token, you now have to join the slack. If there are so many steps, could you pls just list how to generate a token instructions here so that everyone can see and so that
they don't have to join the slack.

Huh

This manual is not for withdrawing Adel.
If you were attending in the ICO and want your BTC back you can contact adel by email.
This manual is for distribution of Adel, but since Adel runs on the Nxt blockchain and there were users that forgot their passphrase, Adel wants to be sure every attendant will have their ADL and will be able to reach it with their passphrase (so in the future users will be able to Exchange them if needed).

Adelphoi (ADL) token runs on the Nxt blockchain for now since Ardor platform is not live yet.
Like i explained above. To be able to know if you stored your passphrase correctly as an attendant, Adel is doing a final check together with you as the user.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: