Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADL] Adel | Startup Incubator for Blockchain Innovation  (Read 44130 times)
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:10:13 PM

Is there a time frame to claim my adelphoi from Adel site? I've been traveling lately and had no time to download the nxt wallet.

Refer to this guide please: dusil.com/2017/06/11/adel-community-nxt-address-token-generation/
Stakeholders need to confirm + validate: Step 6 is confirmation that you have stored their secret passphrase. Then in Step 7: you "validate" that you know how to use your passphrase by generating a token. Then you will get your ADLs shortly after that.

I wanted to know if there is a time frame after which I cannot claim the tokens? Also why does it have to be so difficult, why don't just list this on a normal exchange like Cryptopia for example and allow to withdraw straight to the exchange?
Adelphoi

Activity: 592
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:07:10 PM

Is there a time frame to claim my adelphoi from Adel site? I've been traveling lately and had no time to download the nxt wallet.

Refer to this guide please: dusil.com/2017/06/11/adel-community-nxt-address-token-generation/
Stakeholders need to confirm + validate: Step 6 is confirmation that you have stored their secret passphrase. Then in Step 7: you "validate" that you know how to use your passphrase by generating a token. Then you will get your ADLs shortly after that.

I wanted to know if there is a time frame after which I cannot claim the tokens? Also why does it have to be so difficult, why don't just list this on a normal exchange like Cryptopia for example and allow to withdraw straight to the exchange?

There is no time frame. We are using the Nxt blockchain, thus the reason for ensuring the safety of delivering our coins to participants of our ICO.

There have been so many inquires regarding the Nxt account, this past week - and problems with the secret passphrases - that we realized this additional step will be necessary to get everyone to familiarize themselves with their passphrases. For Nxt veterans, this token generation step will be a simple process. But we have a lot of participants who are new to crypto, blockchain and bitcoin, and are not familiar with the nomenclature, and other nuances of this industry. Many of these users have entered the blockchain space because of our AML/CTF/KYC compliance. So we just want to ensure that these (and all users) safely receive their ADL coins.
wolffang

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:05:21 PM

Adel mentioned in the latest nxter.org newsletter

https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-june-2017-ii-vision-without-execution-is-just-hallucination/
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:34:42 PM

So when the NXT address is confirmed and validated you are going to send the tokens automatically or I need to actively request a withdrawal? I was not able to find such an option.
wolffang

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:19:47 AM

So when the NXT address is confirmed and validated you are going to send the tokens automatically or I need to actively request a withdrawal? I was not able to find such an option.

Will be done within a few hours after your confirmation.
Process is automated but the double check is manual.
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:03:40 AM

Will be done within a few hours after your confirmation.
Process is automated but the double check is manual.

Thanks. Confirmed. ADLs delivered.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:04:33 PM

Is it supposed to be long after confirming it to receive it ?

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

wolffang

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:13:54 PM

Is it supposed to be long after confirming it to receive it ?

If you have confirmed and validated you will receive it within a few hours
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 03:52:17 PM

ADEL Tradeable for BTC on www.Stocks.Exchange/ADL

Nxter Magazine has featured ADEL in their latest issue, announcing your ability to trade $BTC for $ADL on https://Stocks.Exchange/ADL, CryptoDAO, Bittrex, and other exchanges coming soon.

If you are an ICO participant, there is a secure confirmation + validation process before ADLs are distributed. This is outlined in this issue of Nxter Magazine. http://bit.ly/ADELonNXT.

Remember that ADL is more than just a coin that grows in value, it is an opportunity for your blockchain vision to be nurtured and realized. ADEL offers members an opportunity to incubate and support their idea through to implementation.

Membership for new Adel members is now 2+ BTC in equivalent ADL. As a member, you will be mentored and trained by some of the top minds in crypto and mainstream entrepreneurship.

Membership also gives you the opportunity to propose projects, vote on which business plans to move forward, have an active role in business plan development, and get a first look at employment opportunities.

MEMBERS ONLY masterclass webinars will be scheduled shortly. The real-world business skills you learn will be worth your membership stake. Plus, you get the added benefit of the coin value increasing as community skills and projects advance.

Please join our active slack channel to talk live with Adel staff, members, and stakeholders: http://bit.ly/JoinADELChat

fedmahnkassad

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:01:24 PM

ADEL Tradeable for BTC on www.Stocks.Exchange/ADL

Nxter Magazine has featured ADEL in their latest issue, announcing your ability to trade $BTC for $ADL on https://Stocks.Exchange/ADL, CryptoDAO, Bittrex, and other exchanges coming soon.

If you are an ICO participant, there is a secure confirmation + validation process before ADLs are distributed. This is outlined in this issue of Nxter Magazine. http://bit.ly/ADELonNXT.

Remember that ADL is more than just a coin that grows in value, it is an opportunity for your blockchain vision to be nurtured and realized. ADEL offers members an opportunity to incubate and support their idea through to implementation.

Membership for new Adel members is now 2+ BTC in equivalent ADL. As a member, you will be mentored and trained by some of the top minds in crypto and mainstream entrepreneurship.

Membership also gives you the opportunity to propose projects, vote on which business plans to move forward, have an active role in business plan development, and get a first look at employment opportunities.

MEMBERS ONLY masterclass webinars will be scheduled shortly. The real-world business skills you learn will be worth your membership stake. Plus, you get the added benefit of the coin value increasing as community skills and projects advance.

Please join our active slack channel to talk live with Adel staff, members, and stakeholders: http://bit.ly/JoinADELChat

That exchange does not really excite me, but it's a great place for people looking to buy some cheap Adel. What about coinmarketcap, did you submit it for listing already? Would be fun to watch the progress there.
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:12:21 PM

@fedmahnkassad, yes, application has been submitted. Still waiting on their reply
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:28:37 PM

Can anyone tell me please what is the ICO price of ADEL? I see it trading now already at around 2300-5000 sats.
Thanks for those who will answer.
alexlogin

Activity: 571

We do influencer marketing better

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 05:40:20 PM

Can anyone tell me please what is the ICO price of ADEL? I see it trading now already at around 2300-5000 sats.
Thanks for those who will answer.

█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
CarloP

Activity: 230

Who knows dominates in good and evil!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:17:12 PM

Hi guys. After confirming my address I received ADL on my nxt wallet.

If I want to transfer ADL everywhere or on exchange do I need to wait for wallet synchonization?

Thank you in advance.
wolffang

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:22:45 PM

If I want to transfer ADL everywhere or on exchange do I need to wait for wallet synchonization?

Thank you in advance.

Nxt blockchain needs a minimum of 8 confirmations if i am.correct
CarloP

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:28:09 PM

Thank you in advance.

But do you mean for transfering of ADLs?
wolffang

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:32:10 PM

Thank you in advance.

Send ADL to or from Nxt blockchain requires minimum of 8 confirmations before your transaction cant be undone.
They are at the receiving location also around that time.
CarloP

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:42:01 PM

Thank you in advance.

Send ADL to or from Nxt blockchain requires minimum of 8 confirmations before your transaction cant be undone.

Sorry BRO. Today I started to download nxt blockchain in the wallet. I have ADLs in my wallet. I don't understand this thing: If I want to send ADLs from nxt wallet do I need til blockchain is downloaded?
wolffang

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:45:56 PM

Thank you in advance.

Sorry BRO. Today I started to download nxt blockchain in the wallet. I have ADLs in my wallet. I don't understand this thing: If I want to send ADLs from nxt wallet do I need til blockchain is downloaded?

No you dont need to wait. NXT blockchain is downloaded in the background and you can use all function even before its downloaded.
If you want to download quick go to peerexplorer.com and see bottom link. You can download full blockchain file there if you want
CarloP

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:48:47 PM

No you dont need to wait. NXT blockchain is downloaded in the background and you can use all function even before its downloaded.
If you want to download quick go to peerexplorer.com and see bottom link. You can download full blockchain file there if you want

OK Great and thank you very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: