Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADL] Adel | Startup Incubator for Blockchain Innovation  (Read 44107 times)
wolffang

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:41:50 AM

So what are your plans about exchanges? That Cryptopia explanation sounds a bit weird to be honest. I will speak to them to see if this is actually true or you are making things up for whatever reason.

I see you are going more and more in the direction of ADL being a security, which basically guarantees that Bittrex and any other US based exchange are out of the question. Hopefully you have some other plans that you can share with us.

Hi,

Please do maybe it helps.
Dont forget i am just a community member wanting to help out in my spare time.
I am not part of the Adel team.

Regarding the Nxt part, it was true as i contacted them beginning of this year to add Ardor and Nxt. I got the answer that they dont want to add Nxt based coins.
At cryptopia you need to buy DOT coins to get listed, but they can still decline your coin so you are stuck with DOT that nobody wants. So high risk of losing funds that can be well used for other important projects.

What do you mean with ADL being a security?

Dont forget the Adel team is working hard and its intention is long term.

Btw regarding your comment on Bittrex.
The full proposal has been submitted by Travin Keith in contact with Bittrex team few weeks ago. Bittrex wont tell when to add coins and if they do as they dont want insidertradings.

See our response above, from August 7th - ADL is a digital currency only. Refer also to our white papers and FAQ on our website where we explain this in many levels of detail.

Added forum post on cryptopia as their support sent me the link  after my mail about Adel.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1484?postId=11009

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:35:11 PM

So what are your plans about exchanges? That Cryptopia explanation sounds a bit weird to be honest. I will speak to them to see if this is actually true or you are making things up for whatever reason.

I see you are going more and more in the direction of ADL being a security, which basically guarantees that Bittrex and any other US based exchange are out of the question. Hopefully you have some other plans that you can share with us.

Hi,

Regarding the Nxt part, it was true as i contacted them beginning of this year to add Ardor and Nxt. I got the answer that they dont want to add Nxt based coins.
At cryptopia you need to buy DOT coins to get listed, but they can still decline your coin so you are stuck with DOT that nobody wants. So high risk of losing funds that can be well used for other important projects.

The full proposal has been submitted by Travin Keith in contact with Bittrex team few weeks ago. Bittrex wont tell when to add coins and if they do as they dont want insidertradings.

See our response above, from August 7th - ADL is a digital currency only. Refer also to our white papers and FAQ on our website where we explain this in many levels of detail.

Added forum post on cryptopia as their support sent me the link  after my mail about Adel.

Looks good. Let's see what they reply. If the answer is not very clear we can do something else. I will buy the dot and submit the application on your behalf. If Adel gets listed you give me back the 400k DOT if it doesn't it's my concern what to do with the 400k DOT.
wolffang

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:40:27 AM

Hi,

Looks good. Let's see what they reply. If the answer is not very clear we can do something else. I will buy the dot and submit the application on your behalf. If Adel gets listed you give me back the 400k DOT if it doesn't it's my concern what to do with the 400k DOT.

Thanks alot for your generous offer! Lets see how it turns out first.
wolffang

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:40:52 AM

Hi all,

Have you started following the Adel Community Twitter account?
If you have not, please do:

Adel Community (@com_adelphoi_io): https://twitter.com/com_adelphoi_io?s=09

Also the Official Adel Twitter account

Adel Ecosystem Ltd. (@adelphoi_io): https://twitter.com/adelphoi_io?s=09

Thanks in advance!
wolffang

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:12:19 PM

Hi,

Thanks alot for your generous offer! Lets see how it turns out first.

@fedmahnkassad,
Heard in Adel slack that there are bounties for people that can get Adel listed on an Exchange. Dont know the amount but might be interesting 😉
wolffang

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:07:41 AM

Status update on Exchanges:

Will be announced here by Adel when the add to c-cex is finalised

Request to allcoin.com, binance.com are submitted yesterday. Gabriel Dusil filled in 2x 3 sheet forms with info.
Also submitted to hitbtc.com after i had contact with them over Messenger.
Gabriel submitted to Jubi.com, 2 days ago with also some large fill in forms.

Litebit.eu doesnt have time and a waiting list with over 30 coins.

Livecoin.net could be next but during summer holiday and a waiting list they have a stop for about 3 to 4 weeks.
They ll contact me when there is room for the Adelphoi coin add.

Cryptopia isnt answering my questions about if they add Nxt blockchain assets, so we would know before buying DOT coins that are necessary for their listing.

For Bittrex the full application was submitted weeks ago by Travin Keith in contact with Bittrex team, but they cant say when to add Adelphoi to prevent insiders trading.

Lets hope for the best!
dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:13:45 AM

Request to allcoin.com, binance.com are submitted yesterday. Gabriel Dusil filled in 2x 3 sheet forms with info.

Livecoin.net could be next but during summer holiday and a waiting list they have a stop for about 3 to 4 weeks.

Cryptopia isnt answering my questions about if they add Nxt blockchain assets, so we would know before buying DOT coins that are necessary for their listing.

Lets hope for the best!

why no bittrex or polo, they are great exchanges too
wolffang

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:16:40 AM

For Bittrex the full application was submitted weeks ago by Travin Keith in contact with Bittrex team, but they cant say when to add Adelphoi to prevent insiders trading.

Lets hope for the best!

why no bittrex or polo, they are great exchanges too

I have updated the post with Bittrex info.
amintek15

Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:02:50 AM

great to see this info, thanks for your hard work !
wolffang

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:33:45 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 12:54:53 PM by wolffang

Adel again featured in new weekly Nxter.org newsletter! Thanks to the Nxter team!

https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-august-2017-iv/#Adel

A peek at some of Adel’s development and marketing activities from the last week:

We are negotiation with a crypto marketing company who will help us to get onto bigger exchanges and to help create a trading volume for ADL

Our Collaboration Module is being developed and is currently being prepared for an alpha release by the end of September, for testing by the Adel team

A partnership with Jelurida (Ardor Platform company) is being negotiated and will announce this soon, via a joint press release

We are also preparing the legal structure for Adel Phase II. This effort began in March 2017, and we are also in negotiations with a law firm in the Isle of Man to help us finalize this structure.

We have also launched an idea incubation initiative with select members of the community for a confidential FinTech ETH based project in development by the Adel team; @mroene @wolffang @wiremaster are involved for comments improvements.

Our community manager has recently left our team so we are in the process of searching for a new person to help us with our marketing communications, and social media outreach

Exchanges: This week we have submitted an application to the Chinese exchange, Jubi.com. @wolffang is also managing brand new submissions to C-Cex, Binance, and Allcoin this week. We continue to wait for Bittrex on our submission.

Any help from the community to get listed on exchanges is greatly appreciated. We offer bounties to stakeholders who successfully get us listed on new exchanges.
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:41:37 PM

What about liqui.io? I know the exchange seams a bit dodgy but it's getting quite nice volume lately and trading there is a decent experience.
wolffang

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:46:00 PM

What about liqui.io? I know the exchange seams a bit dodgy but it's getting quite nice volume lately and trading there is a decent experience.

Will try that! Thnx for the tip!

Btw also submitted to Hitbtc.
Cryptopia has not answered my forum post yet about if they add Nxt blockchain assets.
Adelphoi

Activity: 592
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

Hello from Adel,

It has been a busy month for Adel, despite the summer holidays. Please find below several highlights of Adel’s development and marketing activities:

Community: Our Collaboration Module continues to be developed, and is being prepared for an alpha release, for testing by the Adel team. We anticipate beta testing by the end of September.
Partnerships: A partnership with Jelurida (Ardor Platform company) is being negotiated and will be announced shortly, via a joint press release
Phase II: We continue to prepare the legal structure for the next phase of Adel. This effort began in March 2017, and we are also in negotiations with a law firm in the Isle of Man to help us finalize this structure.
Incubation: We have also launched an idea incubation initiative with select members of the community for a confidential FinTech ETH based project in development by the Adel team; @mroene @wolffang @wiremaster are involved for comments improvements. Many more ideas will be released once we have the Collaboration Module ready.
Hiring: Our community manager has recently left our team, so we are in the process of searching for a new person to help us with marketing communications, and our social media outreach. If you are interested in this role, then please send your CV and a brief cover letter (in English only) to adel@adelphoi.io
Exchanges: This week we have submitted an application to the Chinese exchange, Jubi.com. We have also released 3 BTC this week to C-Cex, to get listed there. @Wolffang is also managing brand new submissions to Allcoin, Binance, Livecoin.net, and Litebit.eu this week. We continue to wait for Bittrex on their decision to list ADL on their exchange.
Marketing: We are negotiation with a crypto marketing company who will help us get on bigger exchanges and to help create a trading volume for ADL. Stay tuned.
Bounties: Any help from the community to get listed on exchanges is greatly appreciated. We offer bounties to stakeholders who successfully get us listed on new exchanges, as well as blog and vlogs that talk about Adel and our vision.

Account Module: Adel is proud to announce today our new Account Module. Here are some highlights and new features:
— We have upgraded the Account module to allow for up to six Nxt addresses.
— Stakeholders can add or remove any Nxt address
— New Nxt addresses require confirmation of ownership, and need to be passphrase verified using the Nxt Wallet (nxt.org/download) token generation
— The Account module will sum ADL coins from all registered Nxt addresses
— Voting power for non-members will indicate zero until membership is obtained.
— Sum of ADLs from all NXT addresses establishes a member’s voting power
— We have included real-time details of ADL’s Euro value, market cap, and trading volume, as well as a timeline of ADL’s trading results.
— If a stakeholder obtained membership during the ICO member, and their total dips below 32000 ADL coins, then they have a week to top-up to 32000 ADL in order to maintain their membership status
— If an ICO member loses their membership status then they will need 64000 ADL to become a member again
— Post ICO stakeholders require over 64000 ADL coins to become a member
— If a member loses their membership status then the community modules will be automatically turned off. When the stakeholder exceeds a sum of 64000 ADL (from all their Nxt accounts registered in the Account Module), then the Community Modules will be automatically activated.
— All members require AML/KYC (Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer) checks before becoming an Adel member
— All members need to agree to the Community Code before accessing all the community modules.
— Anyone can register an account, even if they don’t hold any ADL coins.
— Everyone who registers an account will have access to the Account Module.

wolffang

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:43:53 PM

As an update on above mentioned exchanges:
Hitbtc.com request form submitted yesterday after having contact with them over Messenger.

Livecoin.net has a waiting list and stop during summer holiday for about 3 to 4 weeks.

wolffang

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:17:19 AM

What a great way to start the day!

Adelphoi $ADL is now listed on C-CEX!

https://c-cex.com/?p=adl-btc

https://c-cex.com/?p=adl-usd

wolffang

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:25:06 AM

And now added to Blockfolio mobile app

Logo of Adelphoi will be added by Blockfolio team.
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:30:00 AM

And now added to Blockfolio mobile app

Logo of Adelphoi will be added by Blockfolio team.

so many good news  ,  lets hope the team and the devs stay on top of things and make sure everything runs smoothly!   best wishes!   
AdamT

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:36:34 PM

Awesome on Blockfolio, been asking them to add ADL for months. Bummer there's hardly any trading volume on any exchange Sad
wolffang

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:10:07 AM

All You Have To Know About Adelphoi (ADL) Coin

http://ftreporter.com/all-you-have-to-know-about-adelphoi-adl-coin/
wolffang

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:59:08 AM

Co-founder of Adelphoi Gabriel Dusil and NXT and ARDR core developer Lior Yaffe quoted in this GTNews article

https://www.gtnews.com/articles/how-can-treasurers-use-cryptocurrencies/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: