Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Kill The Income Tax  (Read 29874 times)
Sacred Fires

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:52:49 AM

The most remote that the legislature can achieve with regards to exhausting is the trades and exchange going all through fiat. The rest, well, they will experience considerable difficulties following expense dodgers. Unless they need to assume control bitcoin and begins to assess every exchange which is exceedingly impossible conceivable. Exhausting the cash from trades is sufficient, too terrible in the event that they exploit on it and put a greater expense contrasted with gaining fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

Will bitcoin kill the income tax, i think bitcoin will not kill the income tax simply because that income tax comes from people's compensation. Besides, bitcoin mostly used as an investment wherein the value is  very volatile and unpredictable so definitely not subject to income tax. Another thing not all citizen in any countries are into this digital currencies so it is really impossible for a bitcoin to kill the income tax system.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

This is what many countries fear, the presence of very safe and anonymous bitcoins will make people save money to bitcoin rather than in the banks, especially if many people think that paying taxes is hard and difficult.
It will not happen that the people will just save money in bitcoin compare to banks because we all know that bitcoin is risky and putting all of your money in bitcoin will bring you in a very risky and dangerous investment that can make you broke which is not a good idea. People will still save money in the bank because they want to secure their money and it will be just so called diversifying their money to bitcoin.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

No it won't, unless you like breaking the law which is illegal and something I strongly recommend that you don't do. Bitcoin will have to be reported to the tax man but I am sure if you ask someone who has more information about this you will see that jut like fiat there are certain income generating ways that do not have to be taxed. But that depends on national law.
Guyalamax

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

Bitcoin isn't yet controlled by the administration and fiat is as yet the principal utilize around the world. In the event that youre saying so bitcoin will slaughter the salary impose, its not yet happen. Despite the fact that our legislature has as of now have a thought regarding it yet bitcoin isn't permitting to execute the salary assess. We dont know yet later on if this will be happen possibly later on if government will gather pay charge.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:40:16 PM

I don't think bitcoin can make a big impact on taxes in every country, as when it accepts cryptocurrency, it still finds a way to collect taxes for the country.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

We can't talk about it yet, because bitcoin has accepted a small number of countries and uses a very small percentage of the population. And bitcoin will be accepted all over the world in decades, and that is not a fact. Therefore, do not worry.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

As the age of cryptocurrency comes into full force, it will facilitate a subversively viable taxation avoidance strategy for many of the technically savvy users of peer-to-peer payment systems. In doing so, cryptocurrency use will act to erode the tax revenue base of national jurisdictions, and ultimately, reposition taxation as a voluntary, pay-for-performance function. In this post, I cover some of the benefits such a strategy will have for cryptocurrency investors, why our notion of taxation is ripe for disruption, and why cryptocurrency taxation is enabled by default.

Read The Full Article

This is the reason that the government will regulate cryptos. So we may not wish to be greedy and still give taxes to our government to insure our economy of our country.
Partoney

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

Bitcoin would execute the pay tax.It is therefore that administrations dreaded about permitting bitcoins in their countries.Bitcoin income as long as it is kept in bitcoin itself won't be taxed.But the greater part of individuals while changing over their bitcoins in to fiat utilize their records in banks to money out,governments could without much of a stretch know the profit of fitting individual and could exact expenses on it.Taxing is useful for nation's improvement yet it ought not surpass a breaking point.
Neko Mamushi

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

I dont know what number of individuals did pronounced they had bitcoins, yet im almost certain the a large portion of them are hiden their portfolio, I do know a ton p2p merchants wich I do accept just mooves some volume of cash wich they had as of now leaving their benefit into bitcoin as of now, soo they are maintaining a strategic distance from the expenses as of now. I do trust one day nations will legitimize bitcoin and with no expense over it, soo we will have the capacity to cashout our coins without need to pay the enormous duty over the benefit, that is only 35% from the benefit really.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

Offcurse bitcoin will kill the income tax because of its unique quality that no one can get information about your bitcoin wallet even your Government too. So if no body know about your wallet how will they force you to pay tax. In this way rich people will save money of the paying tax to the government. And at the final bitcoin will kill the tax, the concept of the tax will be end.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

As the age of cryptocurrency comes into full force, it will facilitate a subversively viable taxation avoidance strategy for many of the technically savvy users of peer-to-peer payment systems. In doing so, cryptocurrency use will act to erode the tax revenue base of national jurisdictions, and ultimately, reposition taxation as a voluntary, pay-for-performance function. In this post, I cover some of the benefits such a strategy will have for cryptocurrency investors, why our notion of taxation is ripe for disruption, and why cryptocurrency taxation is enabled by default.

Read The Full Article

This is the reason that the government will regulate cryptos. So we may not wish to be greedy and still give taxes to our government to insure our economy of our country.
Yes, you can not earn profit without the government. Therefore, pay small tax to help both all have profit, it is wise than against the government and get banned like Chinese traders Grin. Japan, Korea, U.K, U.S, etc. are the country using this solution to keep the growth of cryptocurrency.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

For me, yes bitcoin can kill the income tax. But this time some country says they will put some burden on bitcoin.  But I still believe that bitcoin can kill the income tax because that is the main aim of bitcoin, that government can’t control them. We all know that bitcoin can transact some digital currency anonymously and earn plenty of currency in many different ways.  I’m hoping that in the future bitcoin will kill the income tax in every state.  Smiley
Cryptogodfather

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:19:32 AM

That's why it is a big danger for governments!

Bodiul1975

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

Bitcoin is unlikely to get income tax Now people prefer to deal with banks, and many bits, coins and crypto coins, and related to it, if Bitcoin lays like a bank, then Bitcoin will be able to get income tax.
Bumm Basdir

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

I'm certain administration will discover the best approach to get it's offer. Comparable danger originates from robotization. It is normal that few milion employments will be lost in the next years just because of the way that an ever increasing number of occupations are mechanized and individuals lose occupations. In the long run this will impact the income, on the grounds that on the off chance that somebody doesn't win, he can't spend.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:42:54 AM

Read The Full Article

Probably ,Will  kill income tax , because once you enter your money in Bitcoin , Its all free from any taxes. That is the way big businesses doing and also those investors. Is it because of being a digital currency , that no one owns and that no regulations by the government involves to it that they can not due taxes on it, eventhough you will put all your assets to Bitcoin. But then for every crypto investors, once they change their Bitcoin to flat currency, they can still contribute some of their income to banks services or money remittance services by their more than thousands income.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
ConsistentProfession

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

Following this one.
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

The BTC is currently able to eliminate individual income tax, but if the BTC wants to grow for the long term, BTC should pay taxes, because only tax can be recognized by the government.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:00:49 AM

Most of our countries' taxation system is indeed ripe for disruption. In my country, for instance, taxation laws and policies are simply obsolete. They failed to cope with the call of the times. The advancements of technology and other innovations are outrunning the taxation system. Cryptocurrency, freelancing, online businesses, and so on are just some forms of income-generating industries involving billions of worth and yet were not properly taxed by the governments. This is the primary reason perhaps why regulations are already put up.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: